Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Apr-18, 00:08
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Club Q session reviews

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you got more sense of direction than me. First time to the club I didn't think I would ever find the place so had the guy that runs it write me directions in Japanese that I could give to the cab driver.

The second time there walking from Shibuya station I got lost but finally found it. Tokyo is an amazing city with a whole city of back alley street ways where some of the best restaurant and bars are found and the Club is right in the middle of an area just like that.

I remember when Maria gave me my first KO. When I came to she was standing over me slapping me in the face yelling..........."wake up!" lol

I don't know why they list her as Japanese language only as she speaks and understands more than enough to do a session.

She's a real gem and glad you had a good time. If there's any chance for you to see Coco as well while you are there you should try.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 04:21
Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Glad that you had a great session with my favourite Maria. Your description of her personality and fighting style is exact!

Didn't you try the ClubQ signature Figure 4 Headscissor? She can do it strongly with sexy pose. When she bent her body, her shape is like a snake with her eyes looking at you.
The Following User Says Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 11:28
Points: 4,926, Level: 29 Points: 4,926, Level: 29 Points: 4,926, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you got more sense of direction than me. First time to the club I didn't think I would ever find the place so had the guy that runs it write me directions in Japanese that I could give to the cab driver.

The second time there walking from Shibuya station I got lost but finally found it. Tokyo is an amazing city with a whole city of back alley street ways where some of the best restaurant and bars are found and the Club is right in the middle of an area just like that.

I remember when Maria gave me my first KO. When I came to she was standing over me slapping me in the face yelling..........."wake up!" lol

I don't know why they list her as Japanese language only as she speaks and understands more than enough to do a session.

She's a real gem and glad you had a good time. If there's any chance for you to see Coco as well while you are there you should try.
Thank you, Coco was my first choice. Unfortunately I am not around already when she is next scheduled. I tried to schedule Aki last minute but it was full. Damn
The Following User Says Thank You to CCTV For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-18, 02:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCTV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you, Coco was my first choice. Unfortunately I am not around already when she is next scheduled. I tried to schedule Aki last minute but it was full. Damn
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Curious if you had the second session with Maria shortly after the first and and how it may have compared?
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 13:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Curious if you had the second session with Maria shortly after the first and and how it may have compared?
Was about the same, hence nothing much to write back about.

Added after 37 minutes:

By some chance, I had the chance to return to Tokyo. My first choice is still to meet Coco, but never had a luck. Coco was not even scheduled this month.

I had a chance to session with Aki. Aki had done many videos for Club Q and is no stranger to all Club Q fans. She is very popular, and her slots are taken up very quickly.

Aki provides a very different kind of experience as compared to my other sessions. If you are looking for the hardcore scissor sessions, Aki can provide them too. But Aki's sensual wrestling is another experience altogether. If you are a fan of sensual wrestling, Aki will definitely not disappoint and one you should go to.

We had an hour of wrestling, she was putting me in various holds, and she could knock you out with a chokehold, as I experienced. Her pins are strong and I tapped many times. What I did not realized was as I tire, her voice slowly became very sexy. Many times she put me in choke holds and whisper into my ears 10, 9, 8, 7... 1,you lose. It was almost like sweet nothings, and mind you, the chokes were still strong and require some strength to escape. But her sweet voice slowly render you helpless, and you just want to remain in her chokes. Besides the sexy chokes, she uses grapevines and breast smothers. She has very big boobs for her size, and they can be extremely suffocating.

I opted for a special service, so halfway she removed her bottom. I was pinned and facesat. She will say "See You" in a very sexy tone as she covers your face with the facesit. She was pinning me with her bare pussy and there was nothing I could do about it. At this point, I was already very aroused, and I think she was too.

I think at some point, I stopped struggling. She was putting me in pulling me into all kinds of holds, and I play along. It became hugs and roleplay at this point. Her GFE maxed out and it felt like your girlfriend felt bad after destroying you with pins and smothers and now hugging you with a sexy look. It felt like a sensual domination. At this point, I think we both lost it. I managed to fulfill one of my fantasies as I asked Aki to put me in a reverse headscissor and jerk me off while head scissoring me. I survived for 10 min, and hold back.

Finally, she squeezed me in a body scissor, smothered me with her boobs, and finished me off with a HJ. It felt like a passionate embrace after surrendering to your girlfriend in a wrestling match.

Please do not ask me to compare Aki and Maria's session. Both specialize in a different genre, so if you are into sensual, look for Aki while Maria is more hardcore. Aki's grasp of English is very limited, so prepare to use alot of translations to communicate with her.

On and on, I've greatly enjoyed my session with Aki. She is very good looking and accommodating, which explains her session slots filling up fast. I can say overall, it was a scissor domination using strength and mind. Another thumbs up for Club Q.

Last edited by CCTV; 31-Aug-18 at 13:54.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CCTV For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 14:22
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

......wow!!!
Old 31-Aug-18, 16:56
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Well damn, isn't that the dream session! Japan is ahead of the game, I wish we had wrestlers like Aki in Europe. Thank you for the review
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 22:43
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

From the clubq videos, AKi seems very proficient in KOs especially from the figure 4 headscissors. Did you KO you and what did it feel like??
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-18, 02:36
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Sounds very much like my session with Narumi in January.
Old 01-Sep-18, 17:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From the clubq videos, AKi seems very proficient in KOs especially from the figure 4 headscissors. Did you KO you and what did it feel like??
I passed out for a brief second from her triangle neck choke, she released me immediately. I think she is quite experienced in handling KO's. It can be very scary, dont play a fool.
The Following User Says Thank You to CCTV For This Useful Post:

Tags
club q, japan, session