Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-17, 07:50
Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Irene Adller (Vancouver) reviews

Had a session today in Vancouver. Could not find any reviews or information about her here, so to me, she somewhat of a mystery. By that I mean 3 of my last 4 sessions were with well known and well reviewed wrestlers.

First of all, the preliminary communication was excellent. She was prompt, detailed, and clear in all replies. Made me feel very confident that we were both on the same page, and that the session would be exactly what I asked for.

In person I found Irene to be intelligent well spoken and fun. Wrestling aside, it was a pleasure to spend time in her company. Physically Irene came exactly as her photos and statistics on wb270 show. She is very strong. I expected the strong legs and was not disappointed; what surprised me was her hand and arm strength. I had a great time. I hope and believe she had much fun also.

I will definitely see her again. We made some preliminary plans for another session in her city with some twists. Lucky for me, she will likely be passing through my city next month, and we have planned to meet then.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 04:57
Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Irene Adller (Vancouver) reviews

Had another session with Irene. Again the communication was excellent. I cannot stress that point enough. Not only does she "listen" to what you are asking to do, she really takes an interest. You can tell as you get thoughtful responses from her; she makes suggestions, etc.

I have found some sessionists in the past are abrupt in responses (understandably so, they are swamped with emails) and say that they understand everything and will do all that is asked. Then the day and time arrive and it is like they have no idea what you asked for.

Irene wore everything I wanted, with pleasure. We did some fantasy wrestling, tests of strength and some more competitive wrestling.

Later that evening I had arranged a double session for 2 hours along with Goddess Anat. What an evening I had. It was excellent. The ladies looked great together locked in combat, be it of a fantasy variety or semi competitive. They participated in many tests of strength, some role play and even a little catfight.

They thrashed me one on one, and obviously in the tag team and double team on me!

I had fun, I think they had fun. Will also write an Anat review.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-18, 17:38
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I have wrestled Irene at least 5 times now and she is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites. She is easy to communicate with and does cater to exactly what you are looking for......I have had 5 very good sessions with each one getting better.....she is also very strong and a great wrestler, all in all a lot of fun and I highly recommend her
The Following User Says Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-19, 08:14
Points: 6,110, Level: 33 Points: 6,110, Level: 33 Points: 6,110, Level: 33
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I just had my first session with Irene Adller and had a great time. She's very strong and while we only did semi comp, I felt the whole time that if we went full comp I wouldn't stand a chance (I'm tall but skinny and not very experienced). The vast majority of the time, once she had me there was no getting out.

I enjoy having the girl get pretty rough with some kicks and stomps when I'm down and can usually take it. With Irene I had no chance. She hit me with some light ones then got in a stomp to the gut (she later said was at best 50% power) and it buckled me. Still feeling it days later.

The space was great, everything was clean and she had refreshments. Price was very reasonable, and she kept the session very lighthearted. If you're in the area I definitely recommend checking her out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanx For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 02:05
Points: 3,923, Level: 26 Points: 3,923, Level: 26 Points: 3,923, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Had a semi-comp session with Irene earlier in January. This was my first ever session and it did not disappoint one bit!!

She was very friendly, quick and thorough with the communication pre-session.

When I got to the space she was extremely kind and friendly, which helped put me at ease.

As soon as we started, she put me in a headlock, wrestled me to the ground and had me pinned with absolutely NO way out. I was immediately struck in awe at her dominance and strength. We then proceeded to wrestle for several rounds and I would inevitably end up on my back pinned to the mat with no way out.

She put me in holds beyond my wildest imagination and could easily suffocate (and possibly) kill me with her breast smother- something i didn't realize was so deadly. I probably got the better of her once or twice- although im not sure if she let me win those rounds.

In between rounds, we had great conversations, you can tell she is genuine and loves doing what she does- not a clock watcher at all.

Towards the end I felt the need to worship her, after she absolutely annihilated me.

Overall, couldn't have asked for a better first session. She was probably going a bit easy on me and I would love to feel more of her wrath the next time we wrestle.

Highly recommend Irene! Can't wait for next time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dadam For This Useful Post: