Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jun-18, 23:26
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Embarassing school matchup

Part 5

Over the next week I decided the only way I could get out of my situation is by beating Nicole and making her submit to me. If I could get her pinned then I could force her to delete the picture and hurt her just enough to leave an intimidation so she wouldn't challenge me. She had gotten me deeper into this mess by playing cheap, so I would take a trick out of her book and take her by surprise after she was done a workout. Secondly, I knew if I were to stand a chance against her I would need more practice, rather than just reading Internet articles about wrestling. So, I ended up telling my mom I was out with friends but instead drove to a nearby jujitsu dojo that offered a week trial after school, I fit in 3 practices that week and enjoyed it so much I considered buying a membership before I found out the cost. But still I had learned the basics, and was sure I could use my size advantage to beat a girl now. So the next coming Monday at practice I came with high hopes, I wouldn't take any chances and was going to follow through on my plan to take her by surprise. The 'workout' started as it always did, Nicole was waiting for me already started her workout in black tight short shorts and a white sports bra with bare feet. "Hurry up youre late" she said dominantly, oblivious to my plan. I quickly walked over to the bench and layed down, next to it. Nicole walked over to me and bent over me with her ponytail dangling on my face. "A slap for each minute your late" she said lightly slapping my face back and forth six times while smiling obviously enjoying having this power over a bigger male. I made sure I kept my cool though, just thinking about how this was my chance to end this series of humiliation. "What're you grinning about? Wipe that smile off your face" Nicole said confused and gave me a swift kick to the balls, not too hard but enough to make me sting and wince. I still kept my cool though and she walked away starting her workout as she didn't think too much about it. I kept my patience over the next 30 minutes despite her taunting and and even whe she was forcing me to make out with her feet once, and it was finally time, she was around the corner using the water fountain and I was out of sight and fresh, while she was exhausted from her workout. I crept slowly to the wall waiting for her to come around the corner. With her being so confident in my fear of her she didn't even consider the possibility I would jump her and was completely unexpecting it when I tackled her from behind. I easily took her to the ground, but her athletic reflexes were still good enough to turn over as she fell so that I wouldn't have her back, but I still had a mount, past her legs so she couldn't set up a guard. As she was still in shock I instantly worked to apply a wristlock on her to force a quick submission, but the little thing was thrashing around so much in a panic that I couldn't keep ahold on her arms. She definitely knew her stuff when it came to grappling too and as soon as she found an opportunity she used a basic mount to guard escape so she could wrap her legs around my torso. This position suited her much better as she could now use her legs in a body scissors to divert my attention. And instantly it was working, I thought her bodyscissor hurt last year, but it paled in comparison to this and I could feel her sexy legs squeezing the life out of me. I was still fumbling for the wristlock until she increased the pressure again causing me to cry out and try to pull her thighs off me with my hands in instinct, even though I knew by now her legs far outstrenghted my arms. She bucked hard and rotated her position so we were both on our sides rather than me on top, and increased the pressure even further. At this point I had wrestled her enough that I could tell I wasn't going to get out of this fairly and was fighting a losing battle. This was my last chance though, and I couldn't even imagine the punishment I would get from her should she win again. So I broke the unsaid only rule the two of us had and punched her in the ribs, hard. She cried out and started to slacken the pressure raising her arms to protect herself but my upper body overpowered her and I punched her again, in the shoulder this time, definitely hard enough to leave a bruise. "What the fuck!" She whimpered clutching her side. I took advantage of my opportunity and jumped on top of her again in a sort of school girl position, with her arms under my shins. She tried to shake me off but I had all the leverage, and she seemed to have lost some of her fight from the pain as tears started to fill her eyes. Seeing her pretty face in tears I almost felt bad for her but shook it off. I reached back and pulled her phone away from her shorts as it was getting held in her waistband. "What's the password." I said sternly. Nicole started to shake her head and tried to reach over and pull me off with her legs but I bent forward just avoiding her. I put my hands around her throat. And steadily increased the pressure. She struggled trying to free her hands as a tear rolled down her cheek but I had the dominant position and she wasn't getting up without my permission. After a few moments she reached forward and put her thumb on the finger scanner unlocking the phone for me, turning her head to the side to avert my gaze. I was leafing through her phone looking for the photo when I heard the door opening behind us, realizing school started in 15 mins. "Hey Ni-" one of Nicole's friends walked in obviously shocked by the scene. Her friend was frozen in shock and fear and didn't go to Nicole's rescue immediately, but as I turned my head Nicole managed to lift her legs up and wrap them around my shoulders forcing me back. I was angry I got distracted and tried to mount her again but she grabbed her phone out of my hand and kneed me in the balls quickly crawling away. Her friend was still just standing there in silence then Nicole started to walk back to the change room, wiping the tears out of her eyes, "I'm okay, let's go" she said as the pair walked out the gym. Fuck, I was so close I thought. I ended up just going to the change room my heart thumpimg wondering what would happen next, and hoping she's too scared of me to post the picture. If I were to be quite honest though, it seemed my jujitsu skills were still very subpar next to hers, and our body strength was closer than last years. If I hadn't cheated twice, it probably would've gone very differently. I just hoped she thought differently. I sat in class the whole day not concentrating and wondering what would happen when I got home. I didn't see Nicole or her friend all day and when I got home nothing had changed. It looked very hopeful... Until 6:32 that evening. when I got tagged 5 times in a minute on Instagram and knew exactly what it was before I even opened the picture. Nicole had posted the picture, which looked even worse than I remembered, for her 900 followers to see. The caption 'My pets kinda a bitch.'

Comment section
Andrea- woman power! Kick his ass girl 💋💪 @me

Tom-bro wtf @me

Erin- Are you really that strong? Haha you look like an idiot @me

Alex- Pussy @me

Julie- how does it feel to get owned by a girl 😂 @me

Jake- dude she's like 70 lbs lighter than you @me

My worst fears had just come true and my humiliating secret, was no longer a secret. I considered hitting the report button, but it would probably only bring more attention, and I'm sure it had been screenshotted at least 10 times. There was no way around the situation, I was just going to have to explain the picture was taken out of context, and stretch the truth a bit.

Comment section
Me-i let her get on top I didn't know she'd take a picture.

Jake-bitch don't even your face is as red as a tomato

Erin-^lmao

Cyrus-^

Me-i was tired from a workout and couldn't get her off after I let her on

Nicole-want to prove it and have a rematch, cuz we both know I can toy with you in a fair fight 😜

Jake- DO IT

Erin- Can't back out now

There was no choice, i could either reject the fight and ruin my reputation, and probably end up back as Nicole's slave. Or I could do the fight and if I won, I could just barely save my reputation, or at least put an end to the situation.

Comment section
Me-fine idc

Nicole-friday after school, in the workout gym, don't be late bitch @me

The fight was happening

Ps- how do you guys feel about the comment section, did it work in this context or should I have stated what they said in a different way
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-18, 00:38
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I personally loved the comments. Nice touch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 22:38
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sixth and final installment

It was decided, after my retaliation on Nicole, we are going to be having a public wrestling match. When it really came down to it, this match is the most important event in my whole time at highschool so far, as it would basically revive or destroy my popularity. I almost felt like I needed more time to prepare than this coming Friday, but wouldn't dare postpone because I didn't want my classmates to think I was considering the fact I could very well get embarrassed by the little athlete. Nor would I tell them that I ended up actually paying 70$ at the jiu jitsu gym nearby me just so I could get a little practice in. Nicole didn't seem worried whenever I saw her in the halls, and her entorauge was only growing with news of the fight, the group laughing at me whenever they saw me in the halls. It seemed so weird to be scared of her in these moments as the group always looked so young, small, and harmless, even though I was only a year older. The fight wasn't only popular among me and her group though, it seemed everyone knew about it, and so many were planning on coming to watch it we had to change the plans for the fight and move it from the workout area to the gym. The teachers caught wind of the situation and announced that the fights not allowed on school grounds, but one of the students had jacked a key from the gym teacher a long time ago and had keys into the gym from outside. The fight had gotten so big it had now grown to close to 100 planning on watching it, and people even started placing bets on who would win. Mostly guys betting on me and girls on Nicole, but there were still some guys betting her and a decent amount of girls saying I would win easily, I had an image of an athlete in the school and they couldn't imagine me going down to a younger girl, so I had approximately 70% of the bets. However I knew it wasn't going to be that easy and if I were to win I couldn't get distracted by her sexy body or make silly mistakes, which she would capatalize on every time. Finally, Friday rolled around and the school was buzzing with excitement. I couldn't concentrate in school all day and ended up skipping the afternoon because I was getting too much chirping from classmates. I spent the evening trying to relax, but it seemed my heart had been beating double tempo for 5 hours straight. Secondly, for some reason I couldn't get the memory of her pinning me down in arousing and humiliating ways out of my head, and kept having to remind myself she was the enemy when I was getting random boners all day. Finally, at 7:50 after the janitors were done, I drove to a street nearby my school and walked with my friend Tom to the gym where my fight was waiting. I tried to act nonchalant and confident, but I could here Nicole's group loudly walking behind me toward the school giggling and I'm sure Tom could tell I was at least a little bit scared of her. When I arrived at the school the mats were already setup in the middle of the gym and the bleachers were full, everyone with cameras out, some people even livestreaming on Instagram. I awkwardly strolled to the mats and started to stretch but ended up feeling stupid with everyone watching from the bleachers and just removed my sweater and pants so I was in my tank top and shorts, ready for the fight. Nicole was chatting and laughing with friends while listening to music and I couldn't help thinking how hot she looked, luckily no boners, but I was definitely distracted. Eventually she pulled off her romper to reveal her white Nike sports bra, and I was taken aback to see her in a black tight sporty bikini bottom that really showed off how strong looking and bubbly her ass was. She fixed her hair back into a ponytail and got on her knees ready to start. One of the guys on the wrestling team was reffing and looked between us seeing we were both ready. "As you know the fight will be a best out of 5, win by submission, only 15 second break between rounds, and no hitting." He announced in a powerful voice to the crowd. "You can go". Seeing her confidence I expected her to pounce right away but instead she seemed to be playing it safe and keeping her distance. I was cautiously approaching her and trying to grab her but she was able to keep us at arm's length. I was in a bit of a dilemma here because in order to keep my male pride I was going to have to beat her convincingly, but if I overcommitted I knew she would take advantage. She seemed to know this too. And stuck it out for a while until I went just a little too offensive and she pulled me down in a guard wrapping her thick legs around me and wrapped my head in a headlock. The crowd started to cheer as there was finally some action. I was able to quickly overpower my way out of the headlock but as always her bodyscissor from the guard was causing problems. She was putting her full strength of her legs in the hold and my abs were no match. I was starting to lose focus until I remembered what I had learned the past week in grappling and found myself surprised I was actually able to perform a guard escape and get her in a mount. I had the advantage now and worked to put her in a ezekial choke, but she was bridging very well in a way that made it difficult, and it almost seemed I was using more energy than her, to stay on the top. After a struggle I finally got the choke in, but just like last time she was able to snake her legs around mine in a figure four leg lock. I was frustrated I let her do it a second time, but was confident in getting the pin, I put all my strength into the choke and tried to ignore the pain. Finally just before it felt like my leg would snap she tapped out and I was up 1-0. She looked frustrated and I was getting a boost of confidence, realizing my training was paying in and I could now wrestle feeling like the bigger competitor. Most guys in the crowd cheered while many girls booed me. Nicole didn't even bother taking her 15 seconds and raised her hands to show she was ready I met her and decided to go on offense again but as I lunged she did too, and knocked me off the ground as I was off balance. I quickly set up my legs as a guard as she mounted me. Although the guard helped, it wasn't nearly as effective as hers, and I was using a lot of energy constantly fencing off her attacks. Eventually she left an opening and I was able to roll around her and even took her back, with my legs still around her, I quickly got her in a rear naked choke and just like that the tables had turned, she realized she wasn't getting out and instantly tapped. Putting me up 2-0. I was now feeling so confident all I could think about was a 3-0 and didn't notice how much more worn out I was than her. She offered another quick round and I accepted, instantly grabbing her and we got in a battle of strength, each on our knees, she conceded and rolled back in a turtle position trying to push me away with her strong legs. Me being so eager to finish her off was fighting the battle of forcing her legs back to get to her while whenever I got close she easily scooted back and pushed me away. I didn't realize how much energy I was wasting and kept persisting until eventually she opened her legs taking me by surprise and easily captured me in a scissor around my chest. Instantly I knew I made a mistake as the pain was unbearable. She grabbed my right arm with both of hers to limit me to one arm and there was nothing I could do to stop her. Yet I kept fighting back as I was eager to sweep her and convince the crowd a girl wasnt even a match for me. Nicole knew the round was hers and was occasionally pulsing her legs making me wince, until I finally tapped out. Making the female crowd cheer, even if Nicole wouldn't win I tapped out to her, and that's what they wanted. I was angry but was driven to still win soundly and instantly raised my arms this time in a crouch saying I was ready despite the pain in my chest. Nicole smirked and took my arms, pretending to go for a test of strength while faking me out and In an athletic move jumping forward and wrapping her legs around me in a bodyscissor while I was still standing. I tried to keep my balance from tipping back, but from her weight I found myself toppling over, with her getting a quick mount past my guard. She quickly grabbed the top of my head in her hands and lowered her chest down in a breast smother, her upper boob peeking out of her bra and rubbing against my face this position was obviously humiliating and I was getting lots of cheers and whistles from the crowd, but worse yet it seemed to be very effective and I couldn't get her off me, meaning the only thing I was breathing was her boob. I was fighting with all little energy I had left and finally just before I was about to tap I shifted the position and got her in a headlock from the bottom. I was too tired to maintain an advantage or even concentrate though, and didn't noticed her moving her lower body up as she pulled out the of the headlock. Finally I noticed as her knees reached my chest but, too late. Nicole whipped her legs up and without me even fighting against it had me in a frontal headscissor. It seemed I had now renewed a pulse of energy and was pulling against her quads with all my might but it was useless. She shifted her hold to a figure four and it was even tighter. Forcing my face into her bikini, I had simply gotten out of her breast smother to get trapped in a pussy smother. Needless to say I had a good view of her legs barely covered by her tight underwear, and was starting to stiffen up down there as she rolled out this brutal punishment. For the first time in the match Nicole started giggling and I realized I could very well suffer a public humiliation if I didn't turn the tables in the next round. Still, it was a very embarassing hold to submit to and I kept holding on until the pain became too much, tapping on her thigh and making it 2-2. Next round wins. This time I realized how tired I was compared to her and took my full 15 seconds while panting on the ground. The 15 seconds felt like nothing though and I was still huffing and puffing while she approached looking confident and fresh. Even though I had bigger muscles it seemed they were just for show and were quickly tired out in an endurance battle next to hers built for performance. I weakly grabbed her arms a part of me almost accepting my defeat. I realized she had much more energy than me and was trying to hype myself up as it would be extremely embarassing to lose to my cocky crush, and in what she was wearing, but couldn't seem to find the motivation as I was mentally exhausted. She took the battle of strength this time and we were at a stalemate each of us at equal strength, but after a minute she started to bend my wrist back forcing me down. She smirked and teasingly pouted as her hot tanned body barely covered, was forcing me to the mat. She quickly mounted me and at this point I was so tired I was ready to give up and for her to pin me. To my surprise though she was adjusting her position in the mount to turn around. Thats When I realized she wasn't content on just winning, she was going for her signature. The reverse facesit, the most humiliating hold she had beaten me with in the past. I got a new motivation to fight because while I realized winning was starting to get out of reach I knew I couldn't let her pin me like that. I fought and pushed her off and tried to get on top but I was so worn out as well as light headed from the scissor that she easily got back on top, i realized my position and tried to punch her knowing I couldn't win fair. But she caught my fists with hers and I couldn't free my hands. I quickly rolled overin desperation so she couldn't sit directly on my face but she was just grabbing my shoulders and with some struggle twisted my body around. I fought as hard as I could but it was useless and the crowd started to cheer as they realized what was happening. Nicole slowly pivoted around my chest and was backing up so her ass now sat on my neck while her shins trapped my arms. As a last ditch Ditch effort I tried to tap out and end my torture before it began, but she grabbed my hands and pulled them around her knees anticipating my decision. I now lay regretting the moment and waiting for the worst. She lifted her butt and slowly lowered it on my face teasing me by going back up just before it made contact several times taunting me with her skimply covered ass. Then finally she gave it a wiggle, grabbed my hair so I couldn't turn my head, and sat her perfect ass on my face. My face was making skin contact with her butt in her tight bikini and It was so big I couldn't see anything and only heard the crowd cheering, and her laughing at my predicament. I was extremely frustrated because I felt we had a very close match that easily could've ended in my favor that a facesit didn't reflect as it was a move made only for humiliation and not competitive use, but everyone would only remember this and there was nothing I Could do to stop her. Nicole was wiggling and shaking her ass all over my face and I was getting extremely turned on. "I know your enjoying yourself" she teased as she gave my rock hard dick one squeeze. I was so lightheaded and turned on that without even thinking about it I was humping the air begging her to jerk me off but she never did this time. I remembered her saying she owns both me and my dick a while ago and it felt truer than ever.
I eventually came close to passing out and was squirming wildly but it seemed the crowd agreed to allow her to pass me out. And everything went dark as she wiped her ass all over me the whole time. "Night night bitch" was the last thing I heard. I had lost, in the most humiliating way. I woke up a while later and the whole gym was cleared out leaving me on my back on the gym hardwood with a wet spot in my shorts. (I must've had a wet dream about her.) I felt like crying but couldn't see how it would help so I just drove home and went to sleep at 9 after the most humbling day of my life while Nicole spammed my snapchat with pics of her at the after party.

Tags
teen girl