Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-18, 05:44
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Default Bettie Brickhouse reviews

I had a semi-competitive wresting session with Bettie (although it could have been competitive and it would not make any difference as she just literally steamrolled me.

There was little I could do to stop her from pinning me soldly in a minute or 2. She is that strong.

Probably (although in my weakened state from the sinus infection may have biased my view) , i would put her as slightly stronger than Amazon Annie and Rapture and pretty close to Arekah Lox.

Then once pinned she could easily hold me in place I couldn't do a thing to move her.

In all fairness, i was suffering from a sinus infection so I was at maybe 60% of my normal ability. But even at 100%, I would have still lost

Of note, I was 6 - 1" and 270 lbs and bettie was 5 - 8" and 220 lbs.

Of course me being 50 years old to her 25 was also a factor in her favor.

She says that she rarely loses to any guy (unless he is a massive bodybuilder or with MMA experience)

She is very solidly built (like a brickhouse) (but does have a bit of a large belly but underneath that it is solid)

Another impressive thing is that we stalemated on an arm wrestle. I couldn't put her arm down as I have done to almost every other session wrestler including arekah, flexzee, toned tommi , etc)

She is also pretty good with domination/trash talk once she got me down.

I was also breast smothered, face sat, and just generally mauled by her (without being bruised or marked up).

Towards the end, I challenged her to strip off my wrestling singlet (note: I had shorts on underneath) and it took her less than 1 minute to get it off of me (plus my shirt) despite my full resistance.

She is also a gorgeous red head (but a little chubby - but that didn't matter to me)

She only charged me $250/per hour plus another $100 per hour for full nude.

Also, of note it was only wrestling, NO extras. She is also very interesting to talk to and despite her strong wrestling skills is still quite gentle in how she beat me. (she could just overpower me without using any arm bars, joint locks etc) to assist. (very impressive!!!_

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Even better is that she loves to dominate and emasculate guys (although not quite as much as Arekah)

Last edited by ssgenius; 21-May-18 at 08:58.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-22, 19:14
Points: 1,102, Level: 13 Points: 1,102, Level: 13 Points: 1,102, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Bettie Brickhouse reviews

I added my review to her "new" sessiongirls profile as I thought it was unfair the old ones had all gone, she really is a legendary woman for me, so thought I'd share here too for reference:

I’ve met Bettie a couple times in Chicago over the years and am always surprised by her power and strength when we meet. She is a consummate professional and can be confident or just downright dominant depending on what you ask for.

What is great about her is her desire to win, yes her weight advantage made her tough for me to begin with but the way she went about submitting me, often with pure unstoppable force, combined with some great trash talk, gave me a real sense of being “overwhelmed.” I cannot recommend her enough if you’d like to be completely “bowled over” by a larger, dominant lady.
Old 01-Feb-22, 19:44
Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

I have wrestled Bettie a couple times, competitive pin wrestling, arm wrestling and tug of war, I only made head way in arm wrestling when I could isolate her upper body strength, I won but it was not easy (best of seven 4-2 both times), the wrestling and tug of war in which she could use her body weight was lopsided in her favor, she won 4-0 both times in tug of war and flattened me like a pancake in wrestling... about 12 matches total which she won every time even with handicaps on her
Old 13-Dec-23, 01:10
Points: 1,859, Level: 17 Points: 1,859, Level: 17 Points: 1,859, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLithium For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-23, 19:59
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,020, Level: 18 Points: 2,020, Level: 18 Points: 2,020, Level: 18
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%

I wrestled her for video and she was SO strong .
The Following User Says Thank You to AgathaDelicious For This Useful Post:

Tags
bettie brickhouse