Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Mar-19, 14:25
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Grappling Lesbian sexfight

My opponent locked her legs around my head and I suddenly found my face pressed against her ass as she tightened the hold. The humiliation from being trapped against her ass was worse than the discomfort.

"This is what you get when you try to fight me. That's right, smell my ass. I bet you love it, slut", she mocked. I was unable to answer, but I was fighting to get out from her legs. I rolled around but she rolled as well. With all my strength I managed to lift up my head and almost stand up, but she did not let go. I fell down again, still trapped between her legs.

I had recently joined a wrestling and sex fighting club and started doing lesbian sex fights. At this point I had done a few and been able to win some as well. This time I had been challenged to a sex fight by a woman who had more experience than any of the women I had wrestled before, and I was quickly learning she was a lot better than I had anticipated.

As I gathered strength, she began removing my underwear, allowing her to start her sexual attacks. She wasted no time and started rubbing my pussy when my panties were off while still keeping me in the hold. I felt sexual excitement starting to build up inside me.

I struggled to get out by rolling around and finally managed to break the hold. We tumbled around on the mat but after a short struggle she once again managed to come out on top.

I was on my back and she was laying across me. She had my right leg trapped between her legs and held my left leg under her left arm. This gave her free access to my pussy with her right arm and she wasted no time as I felt her fingers invading my exposed pussy. Her previous sexual attacks had proved effective in getting me aroused and she met little resistance as she pushed two fingers in and got to work. I struggled against her but as much as I hate to admit it, it felt good and I was soon moaning in sexual desire.

"You fucking slut! You can't even keep your self from moaning, how are you going to stop me from finger fucking your wet pussy?", she teasingly asked

I tried to push her away but her fingers were working their magic inside me and I had a hard time not focusing on the pleasure she was making me feel.

"That's it, just let it happen," she said and giggled.

"Fuck! No!" I moaned with each thrust of her fingers. "Ahh! No! Oh god!" She was slowly pushing me over the edge and I felt the inevitable orgasm start to happen.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ohh my gooood," I moaned as my pussy spasmed around her fingers and my whole body shook from the intense orgasm.

"That's a good slut," she teasingly said. Her fingers kept fucking me through the orgasm.

"Damn it! Fuck you," I said in frustration over being made to cum so easily. As the pleasure subsided I started struggling more and managed to break free from her hold.

We fought for control once again as we rolled around on the mat. However, whenever I would get on top she would soon find a way to reverse the situation and put her in control instead. I was getting more frustrated as I once again found myself trapped by my aggressive opponent.

She now had my head locked under her arm and her legs around my stomach in a scissor hold. My head was forced away from my body when she put more weight onto my neck and I was helpless to stop her from when she started relentlessly finger fucking my now sensitive pussy.

"You need to be punished for being such a willing slut. That's why I've made you come and why I'm going to keep making you cum until you can't take it anymore, your body gives in and you pass out from orgasmic overload", she said.

Her strong arm held me tightly in position and her legs were squeezing around me, controlling my breathing. Having another woman fingering my pussy and giving me an orgasm was new to me and she really knew what she was doing. I was afraid that she was going to follow through on what she just said and wondered what I had got myself into as I felt powerless in the hands of this amazon.

Another orgasm was now building up inside me. This time I was quickly getting to the edge of release, since I was already aroused. Once I was in this state of sexual arousal, resisting was the last thing on my mind.

This time, I did not want to let her know that I was cumming. I did not want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she was making me cum against my will again. As her fingers forced another orgasm from my pussy, I bit my lip and resisted to moan.

"Oh yeah... Enjoying that second orgasm, slut?" she asked. For a moment I was confused and then I realized that my spasming pussy had betrayed me and given away that I was cumming again.

"No... Shit! Oh! Ohh...," I moaned as her fingers forced waves of pleasure through my body again, making me shake beneath her.

This orgasm did not last as long and as soon as it was over I was once again struggling to get out of this seemingly unbreakable hold that she had me in. She did not stop fingering me.

"Let go of me, you… fucking bitch," I said, frustrated with the situation I was trapped in.

"But you like it, don't you?", she teased. "And I'm just getting started."

"No... Stop it," I said and used my legs to lift my lower body up. I used all my strength and tried to undo her legs around my body, all the while she was still fingering my pussy.

The effort did not make her lose the hold, but I at least managed to slide her legs along my body. However, the orgasms had drained me from energy and I was unable to make any additional progress to get out before I began to feel the sexual pleasure from getting fingered driving me closer to yet another orgasm.

"Oh god, your fingers feel sooo good," I moaned and she laughed. The pleasure had made temporarily forget that she was holding me down and that we were supposed to be fighting each other.

"That's a good slut girl, just enjoy yourself," she said. I realized that my arousal was turning me into her bitch. By making me so sexually aroused on the mat, she could easily control me. Despite this, I could not help moaning as I was brought closer to my third orgasm by my opponent.

"Getting close again, huh?", she asked, already knowing the answer.
"Oh yes," I said and found myself once again getting caught up in the moment.
"Ahh... I love it when my opponent mentally submits to me during a fight," she said and giggled.

"I have not submitted to you. Fuck you!" I replied, in between moans. My breathing was becoming heavy again.

"Ooh, a feisty one!" she exclaimed. "You look so cute when you're trying to assert yourself while being held down and made to cum."

I felt that I was blushing and now I was getting close to cumming again. I made an effort to slow down my breathing and to not focus on the intense sensations between my legs. Using this technique, I was able to hold back my orgasm for now.

"Just look at my fingers go," she said. "Thrusting in and out out that slutty pussy of yours... In and out, in and out... I bet it feels great. I bet you're so close to cumming right now, and the only thing that is stopping you is the shame of being made to cum against your will. Well, guess what. You can't hold it back forever, and I can do this all night, baby."

I tried my best to not listen to her and remained focused on not giving her the pleasure of making me cum again. "Stop enjoying this," I thought to myself. "Fight back. Don't let this bitch dominate you like this." I held it back, for now.

"You know, you are probably the least resisting opponent that I have ever had," she said. "Well... There was this one girl that I was able to force a squirting orgasm out of... You should have seen it! I was sitting on her face and shoulders, facing her feet. I was fingering her pussy like crazy, kind of like I am fingering your pussy right now. This was late in the fight, and we were both tired. She moaned like a bitch in heat from under my ass. She was clearly enjoying my treatment and I knew that she was going to have an orgasm the second I got her into this position. In a last effort to get out from under me, she foolishly put up her legs and tried to push me off her. I, of course, remained planted on her face, but now I had her legs trapped under my arms as well. It turns out that she was really flexible, the poor girl. Anyway, as she finally came, my fingers blasting away at her pussy, I noticed that she started to squirt with each thrust of my fingers. In surprise, I removed my fingers from her spasming pussy, and out came a flood of cum that had built up inside her pussy as I had been finger fucking it. Being trapped under me and folded over like this, she got most of it on her own face! It was the perfect humiliating ending of the fight."

"Ohh... Ohh... Ah..." I moaned. Her story hade made me lose focus, and the pleasure was becoming too much to handle. I tried to hold it back, but I felt that I slowly passed the point of no return. "Fuck!"

"Yeah, that's it, cum for Mommy," she said. I let out a load moan and the sensations of the third orgasm shot through my body like a lightning bolt.

"That's three orgasms! One day, I will be forcing some other loser to cum while telling stories about you. 'The girl who wouldn't stop cumming'"

"Oh god! Ooh yeah..." I moaned, overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure once again. As the orgasm died down, I realized she just would not stop fingering me unless I broke free from this hold. However, my energy was once agained drained from the powerful orgasm I had just experienced. It was a negative spiral. Every orgasm made me less powerful, less able to resist and at the same time made my pussy more sensitive to her touch and the orgasms more powerful.

Once the effect of the orgasm had wore off, my pussy started to feel sore and her fingers were now causing me a lot of discomfort.

"Ahh... Stop... Please stop! It hurts," I whimpered.

"Don't worry baby, soon it will feel good again," she replied. "Sometimes you have to get through the pain to get to the pleasure."

"No... Please... No more... I submit!" I cried out.

"Not until I'm done with you, slut," she said.

"Please stop," I begged. She showed no signs of stopping. I tried to turn my head and meet her eyes to be able to get better contact with her, but her arm was blocking the view. I twisted my legs together and curled them up, trying to make it harder for her fingers to get inside my pussy. Since they were already inside, as they had now been for a long time, it was difficult for me to stop it without using my hands.

Her fingers were really overstimulating me now, and I softly moaned in pain. She had slowed down, but I was still in a lot of discomfort.
"I have to get away now", I thought. "This bitch won't stop until my pussy is completely numb."

I twisted and turned my whole body within her hold but I was unable to break free. She laughed at my struggles, and I really hated her in that moment.
"No! Let go of me!" I said.

"Not until this fight is over," she said. "Now let's see how many times I can force an orgasm out of that tight, wet pussy of yours.

This time, it took longer for me to recover. I struggled in her hold again, and I realized that this woman knew what she was doing. She had me locked down completely, and I was helpless despite my best efforts.

As I thought about what I could have done to avoid getting into this predicament, I started to feel the sexual pleasure again. My pussy was once again betraying me and allowing this bitch to make me feel good, even though I did not want to.

"I have to tell you," she said, "I have no idea what you are going through right now. I have never been made to cum on the mat. Sure, I have been fingered and I may have gotten close a few times, but being made to cum against my will? Never. I just can't imagine the shame and the humiliation... I have made quite a few girls cum myself, though. I can tell you, there's no better feeling in the world than taking control of a woman that you are supposed to be fighting and just making her your whore on the mat. These fingers, the ones buried in your pussy, have made many of my previous opponents into weak and defenseless little sluts."

I thought back to the beginning of the fight. Back then, I could never have imagined that this woman would dominate me like this. I was confident that I could beat her. I was going to force my fingers inside her and sit on her face, but instead I had been completely helpless to stop her from forcing her fingers inside me for most of the match. Now, I was at the mercy of another woman, and I had never liked being submissive. I always fought for dominance, but now, there was nothing I could do.

The feelings of another orgasm was slowly rising inside me, and it felt way too good. Without realizing it, I had started to moan again.

"Thaaat's it..." she murmured. "No more pain, only pleasure... I know how a slutty pussy like this works. It tries to defend itself after a forced orgasm by trying to deny any pleasure from my invading fingers, but once it realizes that the stimulation is not stopping, it just gives in and accepts the fact that the fingers feel so good. And I love making you feel good, especially when you try to fight it."

She really was making me feel good, but I wondered how much longer this would go on. As the fourth orgasm was closing in, I was giving up hope of escaping and accepting the fact that I was at her mercy. This bitch had really got me good this time.

Her fingers were working their magic inside my tight pussy and I could only lay there and take it. I was on the edge of the orgasm and this time I just let her bring me to another climax. The waves of pleasure coming from my pussy shot through my body again, and for a few seconds I was in heaven. I bucked my hips against her hand as the orgasm took control of me. Then, reality hit me again as the orgasm wore off.

"Hey," she said, "Maybe if you recognize me as an authority over you and beg me nicely, I just might make you submit and end this once and for all."

Her fingers were starting to become uncomfortable inside my pussy again, so I did as I was told.

"Please..." I pleaded. "You have beaten me. Please stop fingering me, it hurts so bad..."

"I don't know," she said. "I'm not convinced. Tell me how I own you and what a slut you are"

"I... I'm a slut... I love getting made to cum by you..."

"And..?"

"You own me..."

"Call me Mistress," she demanded. I was not comfortable with calling another woman Mistress, but I had to get her to stop.

"You own me, Mistress," I said and she giggled in amusement. "Oh god... Please, Mistress, stop fingering my sore pussy"

"Oh... I don't know... Maybe I should make you cum again," she said.
"No! Please, Mistress, I've had enough," I begged.

"Alright, fine," she said. To my relief she then stopped fingering me and slowly pulled out her fingers from my pussy.

"Oh god... Thank you," I said. She slapped my sore pussy, and I moaned in pain.
"Thank you, WHAT?", she asked as she lightly slapped my pussy.
"Thank you, Mistress," I said in obedience.

"That's better. I bet your pussy feels so empty now that my fingers are no longer inside, " she said and giggled.

She finally let go of the hold and got up.

I remained on the floor as she stood over me and put her foot on my face while flexing her muscles, doing a victory pose. I remained still and accepted the humiliating end of the match that she had dominated from the start.

Hope you enjoyed!

You can find more stories at my patreon page: fightswitch

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prostyx For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-19, 14:49
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: Lesbian sexfight

A different lesbian sexfight could be a mixed fight between a man-hating lesbian martial artist and a wife-beating male misogynist. His wife invited her lesbian friend to tame her husband and to punish him for his abuse of her. He is confident because he believes that no woman could fight a man and win. He is eager to defeat her and rape her in front of his wife. His arrogant belief is no match for her years of training and her experience in beating up men much more skillful than this macho fool. Fighting him topless, she does as much damage to him as possible without killing him. This lesbian takes a special joy in inflicting pain on a man who boasted of his intention to rape her. Her fists and her feet strike him from every angle. After awhile he is deeply afraid of her. He is unable to stop her. He become weakened to the point where she invites his wife to finish the job of beating down her husband. For the first time in their marriage, he now fears his wife. He is bruised, bleeding, and finally knocked out.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-19, 16:24
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,346 Times in 1,043 Posts

Or couple hating lesbian and begin a match
Couple (wife and husband) sexfight lesbian team
Old 21-Mar-19, 07:07
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yeah, those are some really hot ideas.
About the lesbian women fighting a couple, I wrote a story similar to that called "Domination Wrestling".
Old 21-Mar-19, 16:03
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,346 Times in 1,043 Posts

Thanks by the storie, I like to read.
If you write lesbian team, vs couple, lesbian team are the heels and the couple are the "goods" (they win).
One lesbian is muscle and tall ( she wrestle with the husband, who have have muscles)
and the other lesbian have some muscles and is short, she wrestle with the wife.

Tags
domination, femdom, fingering, lesbian, sexfight