Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-15, 22:10
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Genuine findings : Gf/Wife to be stronger

Any of you guys can share your first and genuine findings about measuring physicall strength against your Gf/Wife,when did you find out for first time she is stronger, or have better endurance ? (I am not that lucky),but those who are please share your experiences,stories,comparison photos here in this thread-but please no made up stuff, only genuine stories to be truthful in all extend...

Thank you

Last edited by kraken; 04-Sep-15 at 22:16.
Old 05-Sep-15, 23:40
Master

Default Re: Genuine findings : Gf/Wife to be stronger

Hy guys i think ive got something for you

Just recently i told my GF about my addiction to mixed boxing and Wrestling. She said that she could not really understand it but that she accepts it and wants to make it become real for me

Just yesterday she texted me me my phone that she had something prepared for me in the bedroom so i went in and there she was in just bra n panties

My GF is two years younger than me, about 165 cm in height and Weights around 80 kg(she is on the thicker side) with big D boobs

I was really shocked so she took my arm, threw me on the bed and got on top of me

She grapevined me and said after you told me about your addiction i got interrested. I fund some interesting holds on the Internet and now im going to make you submit to me and then ill knock you out in a very special way

Now i was even more shocked. She released the grapevine and got me in a reversed headscissor. I have to admit that thr view on her big ass was great and the feeling of beeing between her thick thights was unbeliveable. Until she startend to sqeeze. She started slowly and i was suprised how much power she had because she doesnt do any sports. I was alresdy having problems but then she told me that she was squeezing with about 40% and that i should get ready for everything. I tried to but for what came it was impossible to be ready. She squeezed with everything she had and i thought that my head was going to explode while being smashed into her fantastic butt but it was the best experience ive had till then. I was alresdy tapping like crazy befor she even asked me but she said say that i, your small sexy GF, is strenger than you. I said it and she released me.

The turned around again and sat in me in a SGP. My dick was already very hard but the she took her bra off and let her massive tits go free. She said i know how much you love my two girls and now im going to knock you out with them. Enjoy it Babe

With that words she sat in my hips, wrapped her arms around my head and pressed my into her endless Canyon of cleavage. It was like being in heaven. Its feeling you cant discrieb. It was so fantastic and then i got out of oxigen. I began to struggle but she really had me and was laying on top of me. I struggled really hard but i had no Chance and she just said sweet dreams and then i was out

It was the greatest experience ive ever had and an absolute true story
I hope that er will repeat that or will be boxing against nach other at some time
Im going to tell when more happens

In the end i want to say sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Im a german teen and i tried as good as i could
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-15, 01:10
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Awesome story how old are the two of you
Old 06-Sep-15, 16:33
ap643

Great story , thanks
Old 06-Sep-15, 19:34
Points: 2,329, Level: 19 Points: 2,329, Level: 19 Points: 2,329, Level: 19
Last Achievements

My first gf and I were fooling around and I was lying on top of her. She just put her legs under me and pressed me in the air. I was hanging there helpless and she held my whole bodyweight with just her legs. I begged her to put me down and she did.
The next time when she was lying on top of me, I sort of tried to do the same thing but found her too heavy. She started teasing me, becuase we both knew she was atleast 30 pounds lighter than me (and now to find out that she is so much more stronger than me).

She put me in a scissor (but really holding onto my thighs with her legs) and then rolled me on top and kept me suspended for a few minutes between her legs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gg2014 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-15, 03:20
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hy guys i think ive got something for you

Just recently i told my GF about my addiction to mixed boxing and Wrestling. She said that she could not really understand it but that she accepts it and wants to make it become real for me

Just yesterday she texted me me my phone that she had something prepared for me in the bedroom so i went in and there she was in just bra n panties

My GF is two years younger than me, about 165 cm in height and Weights around 80 kg(she is on the thicker side) with big D boobs

I was really shocked so she took my arm, threw me on the bed and got on top of me

She grapevined me and said after you told me about your addiction i got interrested. I fund some interesting holds on the Internet and now im going to make you submit to me and then ill knock you out in a very special way

Now i was even more shocked. She released the grapevine and got me in a reversed headscissor. I have to admit that thr view on her big ass was great and the feeling of beeing between her thick thights was unbeliveable. Until she startend to sqeeze. She started slowly and i was suprised how much power she had because she doesnt do any sports. I was alresdy having problems but then she told me that she was squeezing with about 40% and that i should get ready for everything. I tried to but for what came it was impossible to be ready. She squeezed with everything she had and i thought that my head was going to explode while being smashed into her fantastic butt but it was the best experience ive had till then. I was alresdy tapping like crazy befor she even asked me but she said say that i, your small sexy GF, is strenger than you. I said it and she released me.

The turned around again and sat in me in a SGP. My dick was already very hard but the she took her bra off and let her massive tits go free. She said i know how much you love my two girls and now im going to knock you out with them. Enjoy it Babe

With that words she sat in my hips, wrapped her arms around my head and pressed my into her endless Canyon of cleavage. It was like being in heaven. Its feeling you cant discrieb. It was so fantastic and then i got out of oxigen. I began to struggle but she really had me and was laying on top of me. I struggled really hard but i had no Chance and she just said sweet dreams and then i was out

It was the greatest experience ive ever had and an absolute true story
I hope that er will repeat that or will be boxing against nach other at some time
Im going to tell when more happens

In the end i want to say sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Im a german teen and i tried as good as i could
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
Old 07-Sep-15, 16:02
Master

Im about 186 cm and weight around 80 kg

Im 16 and she is 14