Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Feb-19, 23:22
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's the most demoralized you've seen a woman in an f/f match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As often things are not as simple as they seem to be.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], you are right. Mystique was 5’4 and 120 lb at that time.
When I saw her last time she had added about 10 kg (22 lb) of pure muscles.

I never wrestled her because she was too dangerous.
Mystique was the most uncontrolled sessiongirl I ever saw.
She injured many girls during sessions (split lips, broken teeth, cut eyebrow) mostly by head bumps.
But that only as a side note.

The match you are talking about was filmed during the 5th Femwrestle Event November 2014.

As RNC already mentioned Skylar has an old neck injury from the time she participated at lingerie football.

The day of the shooting Skylar had a lot of pain.
That’s why the match against Mystique was supposed to be non competitive!
But at the moment the girls stepped on the mat Mystique said to Skylar:
"Forget about we agreed to. I’ll kick your ass . . ."
I’m not sure if the outcome would have been different but Skylar wasn’t prepared to what happened then . . .
But the worst thing was that Mystique permanently was attacking Skylars neck and the match had to be stopped after half of the time.

After that match Skylar stayed two days in her hotel room.
She cancelled all already booked sessions (including mine) and stopped her Europe tour.
Since that day she doesn’t offer semi- or even competitive sessions anymore.
That is unacceptable. Skylar should have stopped it as soon as it began, but I understand why she didn't want to be "humiliated" by calling the fight off. The producers should have stepped in as soon as the foul play was clear.

If the scene was more mature she would be ostracized from it. If we want the scene to grow the first step is making sure the performers are safe.

Is there a way for me to verify what you asserted? (I understand if there isn't, I am not calling you a liar, I am just skeptic) If I can I am never supporting her or the producers involved.
The Following User Says Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-19, 07:12
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Mystique is very RNC/choke focused. After a session with Mystique, I was always quite sore the next day. Mainly from her hanging out of/ripping at my neck. The pain would go after a day or so. I like her sessions. She is very fast. I love how someone half my size can beat me so easily. I haven't wrestled her since she bulked up though. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I think you should see her next time you are in London.

Her style is definitely a bit wild - but she will tone it down for you in a session if that's what you like. I'd say she is more prone to being wild in a competitive setting (e.g. in a filmed match with another wrestler) when there is something to play for (e.g. reputation). Girls, being smaller on average than guys, probably feel the neck pain a bit more on the days after a match with Mystique than guys do.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] it sounds completely out of character with the Mystique I know for her to agree to non-competitive and then at the start of the match to say "Forget about we agreed to. I’ll kick your ass . . .".

I wonder if this part of the story (the only part that paints Mystique in a very bad light) has become slightly embellished given the impact the match (and Skylar's injury) had on Skylar's European tour. I would guess that Mystique would have a different version of events. Maybe there was a communication failure and Mystique didn't know that the match was supposed to be non-competitive. Another possibility is that Mystique didn't know how to tone it down, while keeping it realistic for the camera. She was much more used to doing competitive (than non-competitive) videos with LWS. She certainly wouldn't have known about Skylar's neck injury and specifically targeted Skylar's neck because of this.

If she did say the damning words "Forget about we agreed to. I’ll kick your ass . . .", I can only think she said it in jest - not expecting there to be any real consequences.

The Mystique I know is very nice & friendly. She gets on well with clients and other wrestlers. I wouldn't dispute that girls are (or at least 'were' as I haven't wrestled her in years) more likely to get injured vs Mystique than vs most other girls. But I also don't think that there is any maliciousness in Mystique. It is just that she is so fast and competitive. She also has less formal training than someone like Ariel, for example. Mystique's RNCs would be less slick & smooth than Ariel's. You would be much more likely to be sore the next day (or have an old injury resurface) after Mystique's RNC than Ariel's.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-19, 09:30
Banned
Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

I remember some of femwrestle f/f and they were all competitive if I'm not mistaken. I also just found out that Skylar had another two f/f matches the same event and it looked like she didn't take it easy on those girls.

My guess is that she just got outwrestled and steamrolled by Mystique who's usually ultra aggressive in her matches.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler91 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-19, 11:57
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

So is Mystique still available for sessions, just under the radar? Because she no longer has an online presence.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-19, 12:37
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
best part was that Skylar didn’t let her up after Diana tapped, and Diana had to submit again before Skylar would let her go
Agreed! one of the best F v F I've seen. Its by Femwin in case anyone is interested.
Old 11-Feb-19, 18:43
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So is Mystique still available for sessions, just under the radar? Because she no longer has an online presence.
Yes, as far as I know, Mystique can be booked through Pippa (Submission Room).
Old 12-Feb-19, 00:55
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhett54 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are several wrestlers named Diana. Can you recall which one this was? I'd love to this match!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Feb-19, 01:03
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bd324 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Luzia against Tania! Totally beaten!
Yeah she was totally owned by Tania in that match. There was another one she was beaten by a less popular American woman infront of a live audience mostly filled with her fans. She cried after the match bcos it was a humiliation to get beaten up like that infront of fans who believe she is the queen of dww.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-19, 09:51
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah she was totally owned by Tania in that match. There was another one she was beaten by a less popular American woman infront of a live audience mostly filled with her fans. She cried after the match bcos it was a humiliation to get beaten up like that infront of fans who believe she is the queen of dww.
Who was the american women that beat up Luzia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember some of femwrestle f/f and they were all competitive if I'm not mistaken. I also just found out that Skylar had another two f/f matches the same event and it looked like she didn't take it easy on those girls.

My guess is that she just got outwrestled and steamrolled by Mystique who's usually ultra aggressive in her matches.
Mystique was by far the more aggressive woman and Skylar got owned, which she did not like, even though she has beaten other women and enjoyed owning/bullying them with her size. This time someone a lot smaller did it to her and she did not know how to handle being beaten by a much younger , smaller woman in front of a live audience.
Old 12-Feb-19, 10:35
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mystique is very RNC/choke focused. After a session with Mystique, I was always quite sore the next day. Mainly from her hanging out of/ripping at my neck. The pain would go after a day or so. I like her sessions. She is very fast. I love how someone half my size can beat me so easily. I haven't wrestled her since she bulked up though. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I think you should see her next time you are in London.

Her style is definitely a bit wild - but she will tone it down for you in a session if that's what you like. I'd say she is more prone to being wild in a competitive setting (e.g. in a filmed match with another wrestler) when there is something to play for (e.g. reputation). Girls, being smaller on average than guys, probably feel the neck pain a bit more on the days after a match with Mystique than guys do.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] it sounds completely out of character with the Mystique I know for her to agree to non-competitive and then at the start of the match to say "Forget about we agreed to. I’ll kick your ass . . .".

I wonder if this part of the story (the only part that paints Mystique in a very bad light) has become slightly embellished given the impact the match (and Skylar's injury) had on Skylar's European tour. I would guess that Mystique would have a different version of events. Maybe there was a communication failure and Mystique didn't know that the match was supposed to be non-competitive. Another possibility is that Mystique didn't know how to tone it down, while keeping it realistic for the camera. She was much more used to doing competitive (than non-competitive) videos with LWS. She certainly wouldn't have known about Skylar's neck injury and specifically targeted Skylar's neck because of this.

If she did say the damning words "Forget about we agreed to. I’ll kick your ass . . .", I can only think she said it in jest - not expecting there to be any real consequences.

The Mystique I know is very nice & friendly. She gets on well with clients and other wrestlers. I wouldn't dispute that girls are (or at least 'were' as I haven't wrestled her in years) more likely to get injured vs Mystique than vs most other girls. But I also don't think that there is any maliciousness in Mystique. It is just that she is so fast and competitive. She also has less formal training than someone like Ariel, for example. Mystique's RNCs would be less slick & smooth than Ariel's. You would be much more likely to be sore the next day (or have an old injury resurface) after Mystique's RNC than Ariel's.
I would agree with this. I have ordered a number of customs with Mystique over the years. She actually wasn't always that competitive in private matches but at a live event it was/is a different matter. She has had some great matches, for example her vs Isabella (also a very competitive and competent wrestler in fact check out Isabella vs Meteor or Queen Monica to see demoralised opponents),

I don't feel she would have deceived Skylar, but it is no surprise to me that she dismantled her, especially if Skylar was not 100 % fit.

I believe Mystique was/is well liked by her peers.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorgirl For This Useful Post: