Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-19, 16:16
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Grand Theft Auto 5 (video game) director mode/ video creation

Now this may feel fairly random, and i'm not completely sure where on this forum to post this. But here goes.

I have recently discovered a mode on GTA5 called director mode, where you basically get to control any character you like and mess around, and make videos. I have recently been making videos with a female lead, fighting gang members in fist fights. It is really fun to make videos with it, and for anyone who owns the game. The simplest way to make your own movies.

I won't lie though. There are HUGE limitations with it. Firstly, the fighting in the game is very simple (just kicking and punching). You are only able to control one character at a time and that character can't do any actions such as sitting/ golfing etc.

However assuming that this mode appears in future games, it is worth keeping an eye on. Especially if the fighting in game is improved on and introduces proper wrestling/karate elements.
The Following User Says Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-19, 18:11
Milkas

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 (video game) director mode/ video creation

Do you post the videos you make somewhere?
Old 14-Mar-19, 18:18
Points: 3,288, Level: 23 Points: 3,288, Level: 23 Points: 3,288, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 (video game) director mode/ video creation

One thing I liked about the Saints Row franchise was that you actually could use some wrestling-style moves, albeit you couldn’t control which move was used and when. There is even a facesit-takedown move you could use! Needless to say, my character was always female and I would abuse the takedown moves. Especially when I had her in “streaking” mode. Lol. Of course, they blur the good parts, but you can get underwear and pasties to match your characters skin tone. Close enough, I say.