Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Feb-14, 02:21
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default VeVe Lane reviews

This review is Ms. VeVeLane, I put her in the top 3 toughest ladies I have faced. She is very strong, very fast, very pretty, very cool person. She will go pretty much any pace you like and at any level. I am a big fan of hers, for those who like any style, competitive, semi-competitive, fantasy. She is a "must see"
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-14, 11:49
Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Session with Veve Lane 10/2014 (review)

I found Veve on wb270. I was looking at female wrestlers that traveled to places near my location when I saw her. I liked her pictures and the way she described herself. After doing some reading and watching some videos featuring her I decided I would try to get a session with her. She looked like the real deal and I wanted to experience what it would be to take on one of the best. I mailed her and got a quick reply. Working out the date and time was easy and three weeks later I was sitting in a hotel lobby waiting for her to come find me. When I saw her I was immediately impressed by her looks. She looked stunning and very fit. I had requested a 90 minute match where we would go for 15 second pins. I like the DWW style of wrestling best and thought it would be more fun then getting killed by chokes and armbars. I knew her skill level would be in another league, but gave myself a chance in the beginning because of my height and weight advantage. I'm 30 years old, 1.87m and 84kg so I got 30 kilo on her. That's a lot no matter how fit you are. I did Judo for a couple of years and I'm in decent shape.

We set a timer for 15 minutes and started the first round. Veve was quick, on the attack from the beginning and strong! I really had to give all to prevent her from pushing me back. Barely two minutes later and my back was on the mat for the first time. I was still fresh and 54 kilo isn't much so I got out without too much trouble. I spent the rest of the round grappling with her, getting pinned and then escaping. Only time I had a chance was whenever Veve was going from one attack to another. I spent a few brief moments on top of her but always lost control quickly. When the timer went it was still 0-0.

I suggested next round would be submission rules.

I didn't expect to keep the score tied but when I had to tap within two minutes I was impressed. Suddenly it didn't matter anymore from what angle she attacked, I was in trouble all the time. I completely had to abandon all hopes of offence and concentrate on not getting choked. We found a funny way of mixing fighting and talking. When there was a stallmate for a brief time we exchanged a few words, sometimes I asked a question, and moments later we were fighting again.

A few submissions later I got better at defending, and I managed to survive a bit longer. Veve got me in a bodyscissors while I was on my back and squeezed a couple of times. I had to grit my teeth but could handle the pressure. I'm sure she would have gotten a submission in time but she got bored with it and smoothly moved to a reverse triangle. This time I was in serious trouble. The view was excellent and I enjoyed it for the full two seconds she needed to make me submit.. A bit later she got a retry with her bodyscissors but more from the side this time. I only lasted seconds. A bit later she got me with a grapevine hold combined with a choke.
The last submission had me on my belly defending against a choke. My left arm was inside of hers and I was proud I could still breathe. Next moment my right arm was bent behind my back and I tapped instantly, then the timer went. We drank some water and discussed the round. I lost by 7-0

The next four rounds were pins only.

When we started again I still felt my arm. It didn't hurt much but it felt weak. Veve got me on my back in no time and went for a high schoolgirl pin. I managed to get out at the count of eight but she immediately caught me in a reverse triangle. This time she squeezed just enough to make sure I didn't get out while she pinned me. I wasn't in any kind of pain but the pressure on my head was paralyzing. I decided against tapping out in a pin and let her count me out for the first pin fall of the match. When we got up again I realized that hold took a lot of strength from me. After that Veve was all over me, getting me in several pinning positions. I managed to kick out each time but lost way too much energy this way. When I ran out of breath she got me in a crossbody pin and held me down for another 15 seconds. We started again and this time I managed to get her on her back. She simply moved me and moments later she was on top of me in a grapevine pin. The third round ended 4-0 for her.

The rest is a bit of a blur in my memory. My arm got it's strength back, which was nice, and I noticed my skills were improving. Now and then I managed to counter one of her moves and sometimes I even got on top for a brief moment. The fighting became more of a flow where we constantly fought over territory. I never got close to winning a fall and got pinned several times. (schoolgirl, grapevine and crossbody pin) I lost all the rounds but with the margin getting smaller. Veve never ran out of energy. I don't know what this girl is made off but it's unreal! Before the match I thought we might get bored after 90 minutes of wrestling but it was the opposite. Time flew by in an instant. If I ever get a rematch with her it should be at least two hours.

Talking to her was almost as fun as the wrestling. Veve is strong, smart, sexy and incredibly nice. Her skill and fitness is from another world. I understand now why she hardly ever loses. I never had a chance. If you want a competitive match and find out how much of this female wrestling is real I highly recommend her. I had such a great time!
Old 06-Nov-14, 16:50
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Session with Veve Lane 10/2014 (review)

Bravo !!!
Nice, complete, accurate review ! Thanks a lot for it !!!
I tried to set up a session with Veve in my country (Italy) in October but when I contacted her, she was already overbooked at all. Anyway, she told me that she would have come back next year for sure !
I'm just a little younger and taller than you (27 yrs old - 1,92) but, due my bodybuilding/crossfit training, I have more than 20 kilos on you (I'm 105 kg)... So, more or less, 50/55 kilos on her... Sincerely, I don't know if she'll be able to give me, at least, some "trouble" frames... But, anyway, I think she deserves a try for her amazing fame

Last edited by Bulldozer1986; 06-Nov-14 at 16:59.
Old 06-Nov-14, 20:12
SteveZ

Thanks for that review Mike, you've had an experience that many of us can only dream of. If I were ever in the country I think I'd have a go at armwrestling with VeVe as that would probably be the only chance of me winning anything as her wrestling skills appear too good for any 'normal' man.
Old 06-Nov-14, 23:09
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bravo !!!
Nice, complete, accurate review ! Thanks a lot for it !!!
I tried to set up a session with Veve in my country (Italy) in October but when I contacted her, she was already overbooked at all. Anyway, she told me that she would have come back next year for sure !
I'm just a little younger and taller than you (27 yrs old - 1,92) but, due my bodybuilding/crossfit training, I have more than 20 kilos on you (I'm 105 kg)... So, more or less, 50/55 kilos on her... Sincerely, I don't know if she'll be able to give me, at least, some "trouble" frames... But, anyway, I think she deserves a try for her amazing fame
It won't make any difference. You're going to end up tapping out a bunch to Ms Lane.
Old 07-Nov-14, 12:46
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It won't make any difference. You're going to end up tapping out a bunch to Ms Lane.
Well, they told me the same thing before my sessions with Gia Primo and Jennifer Thomas... But, as you can read in my reviews about them, it didn't happen... For nothing, not even close
Old 07-Nov-14, 22:39
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, they told me the same thing before my sessions with Gia Primo and Jennifer Thomas... But, as you can read in my reviews about them, it didn't happen... For nothing, not even close
Well it obviously depends on your physical condition, strength and fight experience. A light woman can beat a heavier man than is not strong or not trained, but overcome a 50% or more weight difference against a trained male athlet is of course very difficult. You are either in the wrong business or you train too much

Last edited by Juvi; 07-Nov-14 at 22:40. Reason: typing error
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-14, 23:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well it obviously depends on your physical condition, strength and fight experience. A light woman can beat a heavier man than is not strong or not trained, but overcome a 50% or more weight difference against a trained male athlet is of course very difficult. You are either in the wrong business or you train too much
Any fight experience dude but being 27 yrs old - 6'3 - 240 lbs with 5 days aweek of bodybuilding/crossfit since 2 years... Well, yes, is a "a little" difficult
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-14, 13:32
Points: 3,215, Level: 23 Points: 3,215, Level: 23 Points: 3,215, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Veve is absolutely incredible!!
She is very skill and a really nice person. I met her on october. I'm 1.75 m and 85 kg but I haven't any fighting training!!
She literaly dominates me!!
I felt her power in every second!!

Andrea
The Following User Says Thank You to andreap For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-14, 04:26
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

I have faced VeVe Lane a while back and she was very cool and very good. I am sure she is way better now & she was very good than. I haven't been wrestling with any ladies for a while now and I do miss it. I would like to see how much she has improved so maybe in the beginning of the year I will start again and see her again. She is very fast, strong & sweet.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, mixed wresling, session review, veve lane