Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Feb-19, 22:07
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Female Supremacy Re: Goddess Anat reviews

First session ever for me was recently with Anat and it blew my expectations. Loved it!

As I fit the overpowered stereotype ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), I was daydreaming of being lifted off the ground by a strong woman. I knew she could do it from her videos.

After pondering a lot, I decided to ask Anat for a session. Mostly for L&C but open to try some wrestling.

Picture a rugby player, I'm the opposite. Skinny, only a tad taller than her, 145pounds. I do some running but that's about it.
I've seen her videos where she puts big guys in big trouble. I was nervous to be honest.. Will she put me in hospital? Broken bones? Will I pass out? I have no clue about wrestling by the way.

Setting up the session was easy as she replies quickly and is very professional.

First impression of her? She looks great! Somewhat like that fit girl at the gym you wish you could get to know better one day. Second though was: "this will be fine, she doesn't look that big or scary". Sure, her thighs are double mine's but that's true for many women. "Might have a chance", I thought.

Introductions then we started with some fireman and shoulder carry. Wow. Firstly, even though I've seen videos I was blown away on easily she was carrying me around. Secondly, Jesus! Those abs of hers are hard!

Eventually I was slapped in the face out of nowhere! "You like that do you??"
From there it quickly escalated. Hand over mouth, thrown into the mat, inescapable breast smothering, slapped multiple times, pinned under her. Tickled! Mocked for my futile attempts at escaping. It felt incredible though! All while whispering trash talk and verbally humiliating me. I was getting exactly what I was looking for.

Smothered some more, picked up from the ground into the air. Slapped again! Most of the time I couldn't prevent anything as I couldn't see it coming. When I could see it coming I couldn't stop it
Every now and then, a break to get some air in between the chokes. Some sweet cradle carry. This is fantastic I thought! A voice in my head also saying i should be able to resist more. How is this possible? This isn't wrestling, I can't do anything to her!

Back to punishment mode... enough of this I thought! I'm gonna at least escape this pin and maybe bear hug her to stop her a bit and get some breathing space.

Anat moved about 10 inches. Still pinning me and I was now exhausted. "Is that all you got?" She asked after laughing in a sexy way, then proceeded the punishment by putting me in a head scissor while covering my mouth to muffle the scream as I realized what was about to happen again. Amazing!

Honestly.. despite my best attempts, I was a little puppet thrown around for her sadistic enjoyment. I couldn't move or breathe until she allowed so. What I had no clue is that I'd enjoy that so much!

The entire session felt very safe though. Anat always respected my taps and never crossed my hard limits even though she threatened not to some times just to induce that mini panic.

I left feeling like I was hit by a truck but with a big smile on my face.
Can't wait for a rematch some day
Old 27-Feb-19, 15:14
Darren1

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

I sessioned with her and she's 100% the real deal

Last edited by Darren1; 01-Mar-19 at 09:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-19, 07:02
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Saw her in London and it was one of the very best session experiences I've ever had.

Yes, her persona on email and off the mat is best described as professional. But
as the old saying goes, If you want a friend, get a dog. If you want an incredible session experience, check out Goddess Anat.

Physically, I'd describe her as thick - muscular but curvy, strong but feminine. Her thighs are especially huge. And she has beautiful soft, smooth skin. I wanted to maintain physical contact with her at all times, putting a hand on her thigh or bicep when she squeezed me, resting my head on her big legs between scissors.

On the mat, there was no formality, she was sensual, tough and a lot of fun. I'm not that interested in technique - I'm into domination rather than competition. But when I tried to put up any resistance, Anat would just flip me over and submit me without breaking a sweat. Her chokes and scissors were also applied with precision - I would often tap not due to pain, but because I could feel myself slipping away and realising that I had to tap out or pass out. Her scissors were especially impressive - those big thighs can exert some seriously powerful crushing forces. And she's happy to do the kind of full weight facesitting that bends your nose and makes your eyeballs hot..

Usually in a session, if I'm lucky I'll experience one moment that feels like the perfect combination of pleasure and pain. It usually involves some form of body scissors. And it will be one of those moments that I'll be desperate to recreate, chasing that high again. So credit to Anat that, despite the fact that I have a recurring rib injury that means I can't take body scissors, she gave me not one but two of these experiences. The first was in the classic grapevine/breast smother combo. As she applied the pressure to my legs, it made the lack of oxygen more challenging while I held on to those big biceps and struggled under her. My body wanted to get out of there but I desperately wanted to stay. The second time, she put me in a side head scissors so we could look at each other. She would squeeze until I had to tap, release and let me rest my head on the inside of her thigh, then squeeze again. This went on for some time. I began to feel very light headed and submissive, fearing and at the same time craving that feeling of being crushed by her.

It wasn't just the physical things that were great though. Anat is intelligent, perceptive and enthusiastic. I really got the impression that she was enjoying herself. And the trash talk was convincing - she didn't say anything weird or unbelievable.

For me, she has the holy trinity: physically, I wanted her body close to mine, dominating and teasing me; intellectually she had what it takes to identify what I wanted from a session; and she had the strength and skill to completely control me with little effort. I'd put her right up there with the very best session wrestlers for anyone who likes to be dominated.

A+, 5 stars, ten out of ten, two thumbs up, gold standard. Goddess.
Old 05-Jul-19, 23:01
Points: 2,106, Level: 18 Points: 2,106, Level: 18 Points: 2,106, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I just had a session with Anat on her NYC visit and I can pretty much confirm all of the good things said about her. She is strong but more curvy than body builder. In real life she looks just as good as her pictures and the extra money for a topless session is worth it.

The plan was to wrestle each other trying to get falls until someone was clearly the better wrestler. I'm 40+ you and nearly 200 lbs but I rarely felt bigger or stronger than her. We went 5 min rounds and it took and after about a half hour she was on top for good. I watched her videos knowing she is a classic straight-ahead wrestler always trying to mount her opponent. Even knowing that I couldn't stop her. I couldn't do much with her in the lockup and after a min or two I was on my back and in trouble. Sometimes I could slow her mount but I just could never get up which was frustrating and hot at the same time.

After losing 4 or 5 falls in a row her shirt came off as she probably could sense she would finish me off. (She says she doesn't wrestle competitively topless much). Again after a couple of minutes I was completely pinned and she felt like she felt heavy and immovable. I gave in and she worked me over the rest of the session.

At that point we did a little lift and carry but it was mostly smother and scissors. I'm usually pretty good at taking scissors but she'd just lock it in a way that had me tapping without her full power.

It's always great to find someone who is sexy and overmatches you without obliterating you and this was her. With any luck I'll be able to session with her in the future.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Troy London For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-22, 22:38
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

How are her KOs? Has anyone been knocked out by her?
The Following User Says Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-22, 05:49
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Not sure how her KO's are. I'm sure she can easily do them. Very powerful and highly skilled wrestler. Great session
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-22, 10:51
Points: 3,633, Level: 25 Points: 3,633, Level: 25 Points: 3,633, Level: 25
Last Achievements

If Goddess Anat is in your city, you have to meet her, period! Perfect in every way, so beautiful and nice and in a perfect shape you will never imagine how strong she is. One of the best experiences ever!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anonymos For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-23, 07:59
Points: 716, Level: 10 Points: 716, Level: 10 Points: 716, Level: 10
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I had a session with Goddess Anat in Tel Aviv about two months ago. It was possibly the most unique session I've ever had, and definitely one of the best.
The first few minutes were actually a bit awkward. For some reason, Anat did not expect me to fight hard, thinking I was more into fantasy, while I was definitely expecting a semi-competitive session (that's the most competitive I can be), and apparently my struggling was too wild considering the space limit. So I was put in place very fast, and very hard! Add to that the I foolishly told her she can ignore my taps, and for the first time ever I experienced a sense of panic in a session. It was not intentional, but I can't say I'm really sorry it happened... On every fall, and within seconds, I was overwhelmingly defeated. My considerable size advantage had absolutely no value. Her scissors were so devastating, and came so fast, sometimes combined with very effective HOM smothering, I felt so helpless and almost hoped to black out just to relieve the suffering...
Anyway, we settled this after the first few minutes - semi competitive, no dangerous flailing from my part, but taps respected
From that point forward, Anat was taking me on a journey unlike no other. Since I was not very clear on what exactly I want, and so helpless to resist her, she went on to explore my reactions, and my limits. What was so confusing was the contrast between her methodical, almost cold attitude and the range of emotions she was putting me through at the same time. I was shifting rapidly between fear and excitement, pain and pleasure, and always helpless and at her mercy. At the same time, her expression hardly changed - a combination of very dominant, slightly amused and always in full control. I couldn't really tell how she was feeling, even when she was breathing heavily into my ear. It all felt as a part of a plan, like I'm just a research subject.And in that research, I had my limits pushed like never before. It was the most painful session I have ever experienced, and I was literally sore for a long time after (happily, I must add).
She found pain sensitivities even I was not aware of. She could easily knock me out multiple times, but chose not to. Funnily I did black out once for a split second when she was sitting on my chest and lightly digging her feet into the sides of my neck. I'm not sure by now if that was even intentional.
Towards the end it felt like we exhausted our options, and I was really spent anyway.
We had a nice conversation, I did not feel rushed in any way, and that was it.
Now, in retrospect, I feel like there's more to explore. I hope some day I get the chance to continue this journey, I know it can be a blast.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minhastam For This Useful Post:

Tags
anat, review, stuckup