Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Aug-18, 18:42
Points: 6,260, Level: 33 Points: 6,260, Level: 33 Points: 6,260, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Best true headscissors experience

Hi, it think it would be nice to share some of our best true headscissors experiences outside of a session.

I am a 31 year old guy and have been scissored by, say 20, girls/woman in my life. However, my best experience happened when i was 27. I was backpacking solo in South East Asia (Laos) and i slept a lot in hostels were I met a lot of people. I met this group of random girls and guys, we did some sightseeing together and went for parties (thats what backpackers do). After a couple of days everyone followed their own solo backpacking trip (like normal). However a week later, in a different town in the same country, I coïncidentally met one girl of the group again, Sara. She is from England, early 20's, 5'7, blond, fit with strong athletic legs and handsome. Lukcily at that time I was tired of hostels, so I had a hotel booked for a couple of days with a pool. We talked and decided to hang out a bit. After a while i asked if she wanted to swim in the pool at my hotel, she agreed. On the way to my hotel we talked about sports and i said her legs look really strong. Then i reffered to the Goldeneye movie, that girls with strong legs can be very dangerous (not mentioning scissors yet). She laughed and explained she knows how to choke someone with her legs. I got excited of course, and asked her to proof this to me at my hotel, and she took the bait . First we hang out at the pool, and after one hour or so we went up to my room. She was wearing a very sexy sort of short denim pants, so her legs were almost completely bare (its warm in SE Asia :P). Once in my room she quickly pushed me on the bed, got behind me and wrapped her thighs around my neck, crossed her ankels, strechted her legs and squeezed as hell! It felt very thight. With my hands i tried to pull her thighs apart, but litteraly with zero effect, they felt very muscular. I honestly couldn't escape. Best thing is she also did a lot of trash talk during the scissors, about how easily she can choke/kill me with her legs if she wanted!! She kept me there for i guess 10 minutes. After this she released me for a 5 minute break, which was neccessary cause it was very warm and we even became a bit sweaty haha. Then after the break she just did it againg without me even requesting She kept me in the same headscissors again for at least 15 minutes. Now she wasn't squeezing full power all the time, but simply keeping me locked and making sure I didn't get out. Every time i tried to escape she hardened the grip, even making me gasp for air a few times. She also changed to a figure four choke for a while, after changing back to headscissors again. So she really knew how to scissor. After 15 minutes we agreed she had indeed proved she can choke me. Then she said something like "see if I wanted I can kill you easily" and she squeezed very hard which made me tap very very quickly, she let go. I had to recover for a couple of minutes from that last squeeze. She talked more about her scissor technique, told me she used it on several guys, and she even guessed/assumed that there is probably a fetish scene for it hahaha (no she's not a session wrestler). After we went for dinner and talked about other backpacking stuff. Next day she left the town, and unfortunately I never spoke to her again (at least not face-2-face).

So this was my best true headscissors experience, whats yours?
Old 13-Aug-18, 22:15
Points: 5,463, Level: 31 Points: 5,463, Level: 31 Points: 5,463, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Best true headscissors experience

Sounds like fun, thanks for sharing
Old 14-Aug-18, 00:53
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Best true headscissors experience

That’s a great real life experience. She sounded really cool and confident. You never know who you will come across on the road. Thank you for sharing.