Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-19, 22:34
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default how common is ball busting done without consent?

how commonly is ball busting done without consent?
The Following User Says Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-19, 03:23
Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: how common is ball busting done without consent?

Depends on what you mean by "without consent". Anything not explicitly forbidden is implicitly permitted. Fighting ladies love to bust balls and if it hasn't been ruled out, they are quick to do it.
Old 20-Mar-19, 06:54
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I've done about 40 sessions in my lifetime and I've never had my balls busted without specifically requesting it. That's not to say that it can't happen, especially if the guy fights dirty or grabs a boob or something along those lines, but in my experience, ball busting is very rare.

As a general rule, ladies don't want the guy paying for the session to get mad at them, or give them a bad review. Ball busting without consent is likely to lead to one or both of those things.

I sometimes like ball busting as it's very dominant coming from the lady and three times, never with a wrestler, but three times with different dominatrixes, they didn't stop when I asked them to stop, and that wasn't always fun for me, but they never pushed it to the point of injury, it was more like after 4 or 5 hits, I'd had enough but they gave me 5 more anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-19, 07:25
bigbadbootyboy

The closest I have come to being ballbusted without consent would be unintentional ballbusting like the lady's knee making contact with my groin while we are grappling.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-19, 09:51
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Never happened to me in about 40 to 50 sessions.
Old 20-Mar-19, 21:41
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

3 Times. With two well known and popular session wrestlers with great reputations.

First time: I told her my limits and what I don't want any ball busting(was serious about this). During the session she proceeded to do it anyway. First, she teased me by putting her hand into a fist and threatening to punch it(while she was on top of me). the she did bust it. To where I had pain, but it wasn't really that bad.

2nd Time: the same session wrestler knocked me out, and then proceeded to grab my balls right after. In a very intense fashion.

3rd Time: With another session woman, she proceeded to put me in a body scissor, cover my mouth with her hand, and then squeeze my balls. So that I couldn't scream.

Didn't ask for ball busting for either of them. But with the first session wrestler, she apparently loves ball busting and proceeded to do it anyway, despite me saying no. But looking back at it, it wasn't so bad.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-19, 22:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
3 Times. With two well known and popular session wrestlers with great reputations.

First time: I told her my limits and what I don't want any ball busting(was serious about this). During the session she proceeded to do it anyway. First, she teased me by putting her hand into a fist and threatening to punch it(while she was on top of me). the she did bust it. To where I had pain, but it wasn't really that bad.

2nd Time: the same session wrestler knocked me out, and then proceeded to grab my balls right after. In a very intense fashion.

3rd Time: With another session woman, she proceeded to put me in a body scissor, cover my mouth with her hand, and then squeeze my balls. So that I couldn't scream.

Didn't ask for ball busting for either of them. But with the first session wrestler, she apparently loves ball busting and proceeded to do it anyway, despite me saying no. But looking back at it, it wasn't so bad.
I'd love to get the names of those two wrestlers.
Old 21-Mar-19, 14:52
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
how commonly is ball busting done without consent?
Everyone who replied here wrote as if you were asking about ball busting during a session. Ball busting as a self-defense technique is done very often. "Kick him where it hurts" mainly applies to ball busting, but any kick when done right, can hurt.
Old 22-Mar-19, 00:18
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Basically every girl that I've ever teased in my life tried to ball busting me..I can see when it comes right now

Last edited by John3; 22-Mar-19 at 01:03.
Old 23-Mar-19, 02:12
bigbadbootyboy

I used to wrestle and play fight with my sister a lot and I would often get ballbusted but it was never do with full force. An earlier time I had ambushed her in her room while she was writing in her diary. I tackled her, pulled her pigtails and was being very annoying. I stole her diary and ran away so she chased after and I held it up high while she tried reaching for it begging for me to give it back.

I was laughing at her and mockingly said "c'mon do something about it Little Miss Thunder Thighs!"
She got angry when I said that and she stepped back and then swiftly and strongly kicked me hard between the legs. I bent forward looking up at her in agony and angry so she quickly and stingingly slapped me across the face which caused me spin around....

Before I could do anything she again kicked me between the legs while I had my back to her. I slowly went to the ground and she put her foot on my butt and pushed me down. She stepped over me and knelt beside me poking my face and giggling when I swore at her.

She picked up her book and I looked up as she skipped away and did a twirl followed by blowing a kiss. I gave her the middle finger gesture and she did the wah-wah crybaby gesture and laughed as skipped to the kitchen.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: