Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jun-12, 18:50
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Stupid question but important for me

I was wondering we all have fetish of mix wrestling,i get strong erection/bulge while watching .if we have a match then it will be a huge distraction and if match gets to 15 20 min may b get ejaculation then i will lose tha match surely ..how to cope with that? sorry if the language is tooo bad
Old 22-Jun-12, 21:42
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stupid question but important for me

Nothing wrong with being hard while wrestling a woman, and nothing wrong with losing because you're aroused. I would love to lose that way.
Old 23-Jun-12, 01:36
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondal4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was wondering we all have fetish of mix wrestling,i get strong erection/bulge while watching .if we have a match then it will be a huge distraction and if match gets to 15 20 min may b get ejaculation then i will lose tha match surely ..how to cope with that? sorry if the language is tooo bad
90% of the guys wrestling sexy women get an erection, if you watch closely mix wrestling videos, it is often evident the boner in their pants. I think there is no way to resist, unless you are not heterosexual, getting hard when you experience physical contact with a sexy girl...who cares if you loose the match man
Old 23-Jun-12, 10:40
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

About the only way to really deal with it is to just concentrate on the wrestling & try not to think about being aroused. Chances are it's going to happen no matter what, but switching gears mentally & getting into trying to win the match has always helped me.
Old 23-Jun-12, 14:35
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts

I'm always hard when wrestling a woman, even before we start. In the sessions I've had the woman uses it to her advantage. She may be smaller and not quite as strong, so going after an obvious target does even the odds.

There's usually one of two approaches women take. The first is simply attacking your hard-on. They grab it, punch it, kick it, pinch it - anything that is painful. This can slow a guy down pretty quick. The second is to seductively attack it through caressing and, in a lot of cases, oral entrapment. The wonderful sensation in this latter move simply makes the guy stop his attack on his opponent.

In any case, having an erection is the whole idea with a wrestling fetish, correct?
The Following User Says Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-12, 18:05
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondal4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sir, you are coming through loud and clear. A girl wrestler who teases during the match can stay several moves ahead of most males while setting up a pinning combination. Orgasm itself guarantees 10 seconds or so where most mental circuits are competlely short-circuited, and males are virtually defenseless. My current gf gets a kick out of exploiting this weakness.
The Following User Says Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-12, 22:31
Temporary group
Points: 2,438, Level: 20 Points: 2,438, Level: 20 Points: 2,438, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Another tactic is for her to grab the guys upper theigh or when doing a body scissor from behind to have her heel rubbing the guys balls. Also girls know headlocks are VERY distracting. When a girl is on top many times her knee is pressing against the guys crotch. Legal but dirty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frank48 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-12, 17:54
Banned
Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I used to think that every guy who wrestled a woman did it for sexual satisfaction, but along the years I have read lots of stories of wrestling couples who do it competitively and do not use it even as foreplay.
I myself have a very strong fetish of it. In most cases I won't last longer than 5-10 min into a fight before coming into my pants. And once I have the orgasm my interest in the fight decreases because it is only sexual.
I do not seek competitive or sexy matches because of this. Nor do I plan elaborate fights because I know the moment I get between thighs or tits my trousers will do the work if my opponent's hands are not quick enough to do it themselves.
Old 27-Jun-12, 20:31
Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Stupid question but important for me

I know a Japanese scissor goddess I have contact with! She’s extremely well fitted and a python in the sac!
Nothing, NOTHING can make me so horny, as when she scissors the shit out of me!
Just go for it and enjoy! Happy Squeeze!
Old 27-Jun-12, 21:46
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnorozco [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I used to think that every guy who wrestled a woman did it for sexual satisfaction, but along the years I have read lots of stories of wrestling couples who do it competitively and do not use it even as foreplay.
I myself have a very strong fetish of it. In most cases I won't last longer than 5-10 min into a fight before coming into my pants. And once I have the orgasm my interest in the fight decreases because it is only sexual.
I do not seek competitive or sexy matches because of this. Nor do I plan elaborate fights because I know the moment I get between thighs or tits my trousers will do the work if my opponent's hands are not quick enough to do it themselves.
I have a hard time (pun intended) believing that any hetero male can wrestle any female opponent who does not look like Quasimodo's sister without sex becoming an aspect of the match. All of these folks who maintian that "she's just another wrestler" are full of beans. While the sexual aspect of a hand to hand struggle with a female opponent might be a subtext in a hard fought match, it is still there for all concerned. At a tournament with 10 mats, the match between a girl and boy will be the one that gets the most attention. If you get the opportunity, just observe women at a high school or middle school coed wrestling match, and you will see that the sense of excitement is not limited to males.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-12, 05:14
gondal4
This message has been deleted by gondal4.