Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 28-Nov-16, 20:03
Points: 4,870, Level: 29 Points: 4,870, Level: 29 Points: 4,870, Level: 29
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most sadistic brutal session wrestler

I should add I've also seen Arekah, Tommi, and Alice, and as always, Arekah is the best option for all the different reasons that are listed in the many threads devoted to her.

Tommi is very capable, but not sadistic (I suppose unless you request it). Alice was not sadistic either, and I would hesitate to request it because she is too big and too well trained for me to be able to stop her. But I think she would stop the moment you asked her to.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 07:26
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

London Submission Room's Mysteria is the meanest girl on the mats that I met. And with so many beautiful ladies the jury is still out on this one, but maybe also the prettiest.

Even in the first session she skipped past being nice and being careful after a few minutes. And since then, she only brought more pain.

She's tall (1.80m I guess), strong (like functional strength) and slim (currently maybe skinny). Bigger, well-trained guys could perhaps handle her, but if she gets you in a hold, you're done for the match. And she will get you, because she fights with intensity, and she backs that up with roughness - like a knee, a lock that's put on just a bit too hard, or anything she needs to get the upper hand. And then you'll learn this:
- her arms and legs are bone and muscle, nothing soft.
- one submission hold hurts, two holds hurt more.
- when you're in pain, you get tired and she gets rest - or energy

Last session she informed me that next time I ask for chokes and joint locks, I need to be sure first that I like them. She was disappointed I tapped too often, and too soon. I assure you, for 90% of the time of the 'fight', I was grunting, begging or screaming.

Combining that with her big, dark beautiful eyes and with her friendliness off the mats, I don't understand why this lady isn't fully booked 7 days per week.

But that's just me

Oh and firm second is Scorpion, but I think I won't tell her that next time we meet
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 08:07
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
London Submission Room's Mysteria is the meanest girl on the mats that I met. And with so many beautiful ladies the jury is still out on this one, but maybe also the prettiest.

Even in the first session she skipped past being nice and being careful after a few minutes. And since then, she only brought more pain.

She's tall (1.80m I guess), strong (like functional strength) and slim (currently maybe skinny). Bigger, well-trained guys could perhaps handle her, but if she gets you in a hold, you're done for the match. And she will get you, because she fights with intensity, and she backs that up with roughness - like a knee, a lock that's put on just a bit too hard, or anything she needs to get the upper hand. And then you'll learn this:
- her arms and legs are bone and muscle, nothing soft.
- one submission hold hurts, two holds hurt more.
- when you're in pain, you get tired and she gets rest - or energy

Last session she informed me that next time I ask for chokes and joint locks, I need to be sure first that I like them. She was disappointed I tapped too often, and too soon. I assure you, for 90% of the time of the 'fight', I was grunting, begging or screaming.

Combining that with her big, dark beautiful eyes and with her friendliness off the mats, I don't understand why this lady isn't fully booked 7 days per week.

But that's just me

Oh and firm second is Scorpion, but I think I won't tell her that next time we meet
Thanks for that. Here's her photo page: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It's not necessarily the best fighters who are the most intense. It really is a personality trait. I was always curious about a real beat-down. I'm a little too old now, but in my day, Carolina catfights, maybe Kyla, offered them. I was tempted and almost booked Kyla a couple times. Not sure I'd have liked it, but I was definitely curious.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 13:48
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's tall (1.80m I guess), strong (like functional strength) and slim (currently maybe skinny). Bigger, well-trained guys could perhaps handle her, but if she gets you in a hold, you're done for the match. And she will get you, because she fights with intensity, and she backs that up with roughness - like a knee, a lock that's put on just a bit too hard, or anything she needs to get the upper hand.
She's more around 176cm but everything else is true, she's really beautiful. She's one of the few who list beatdowns as a specialty so it's not surprising, but now that I think about it she's perfectly built to deliver on a session like that. I went with someone else at TSR earlier this year, was intrigued by her though. Maybe next time.
Old 30-Nov-16, 01:37
Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,056 Times in 711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for that. Here's her photo page: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It's not necessarily the best fighters who are the most intense. It really is a personality trait. I was always curious about a real beat-down. I'm a little too old now, but in my day, Carolina catfights, maybe Kyla, offered them. I was tempted and almost booked Kyla a couple times. Not sure I'd have liked it, but I was definitely curious.
Hard to imagine a girl that skinny can cause so much pain! But I've learned the hard way not to judge women on looks!
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-16, 07:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hard to imagine a girl that skinny can cause so much pain! But I've learned the hard way not to judge women on looks!
Nikki Fierce is maybe 118 lbs and she hurt me pretty good. I couldn't take her head scissors at all. She claimed it was only 20% but the funny thing about numbers. Anyone who's ever bench-pressed 160 lbs knows that bench pressing 50% stretch feels like 120 lbs, not 80. Bench-pressing 80 feels like just maybe 10%-20% of your strength. She was still squeezing pretty hard and just saying it was 20%. She's got strong legs and her legs beat my neck pretty easy.

Devon's maybe 125 lbs and she punches hard. I'm sure she could mess me up if she threw punches at me for just 30 seconds or a minute. It's not all that hard to hurt someone, especially with training and especially if they're not going all out to hurt you back.

I find the crazy ones are the most interesting. Most session wrestlers respect the guys limits, but the crazy ones who don't are the most fun to think about. . . . not that I've had a lot of sessions with women like that. I actually haven't and I've done like 40 sessions. The one time I did, I was able to beat her so even though she would have knocked me out if she could have gotten me in the right hold, I was able to fight her off. (Domina Nia if anyone's interested). She's the only lady who tried to KO me in a leg scissor after I specifically told her I don't like KOs. She was a bit nuts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-16, 09:15
Points: 16,114, Level: 55 Points: 16,114, Level: 55 Points: 16,114, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Where is Domina Nia out of?
Old 30-Nov-16, 13:42
Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nikki Fierce is maybe 118 lbs and she hurt me pretty good. I couldn't take her head scissors at all. She claimed it was only 20% but the funny thing about numbers. Anyone who's ever bench-pressed 160 lbs knows that bench pressing 50% stretch feels like 120 lbs, not 80. Bench-pressing 80 feels like just maybe 10%-20% of your strength. She was still squeezing pretty hard and just saying it was 20%. She's got strong legs and her legs beat my neck pretty easy.

Devon's maybe 125 lbs and she punches hard. I'm sure she could mess me up if she threw punches at me for just 30 seconds or a minute. It's not all that hard to hurt someone, especially with training and especially if they're not going all out to hurt you back.

I find the crazy ones are the most interesting. Most session wrestlers respect the guys limits, but the crazy ones who don't are the most fun to think about. . . . not that I've had a lot of sessions with women like that. I actually haven't and I've done like 40 sessions. The one time I did, I was able to beat her so even though she would have knocked me out if she could have gotten me in the right hold, I was able to fight her off. (Domina Nia if anyone's interested). She's the only lady who tried to KO me in a leg scissor after I specifically told her I don't like KOs. She was a bit nuts.
Nice to see you mention Nikki. Though she's well known in the industry I still think she's underrated as far as scissor strength and her sadistic side goes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-16, 15:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by du-man [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where is Domina Nia out of?
NYC. I'm not sure she's still active or if she wrestles anymore. She advertises herself as a dom, but she trained in boxing when I wrestled her and she was fit, though small. If she'd known ju jitsu, she'd have been dangerous, but she was more just a physical wrestler, strong for her size, but maybe 120-125 lbs. I met her like 17 years ago, so I have no idea what physical shape she's in now.

She also sells her poo on her website and offers services all highlighted with the word "extreme". So. . . approach with caution. I've heard she's marked guys - big boot scrapes across their face, when they asked specifically not to be marked. When we wrestled and she couldn't get me in the head-scissor she so badly wanted to and was obviously trying to, she scratched my forehead good and threatened to scratch my eye, pressing her nail into my closed eyelid. At that point I ended the session, after yelling at her good and loud, so probably the people upstairs heard and Lisa, in the next room couldn't have been happy and judging by the look she gave me when I came out of the shower, Lisa probably gave her a talking to as well, she looked like she knew she'd f'd up. She was unpredictable. Sometimes, she'd apologize, (or so I heard). But she could also be very unpredictable. It's the only time I've ended a session early.

She wrestled at Tempest for maybe a year, 1997-1999 range. I don't remember exactly.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-16, 15:28
Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,056 Times in 711 Posts

Quote:

Oh yeah, Nikki's hurt me badly before, as has Gia. Both are light, but they are also short, and I wouldn't call either skinny, both are well put together. The pics of the girl from UK make her look a lot more skinny because of how lanky she looked.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post: