Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-Jan-13, 21:25
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,728 Times in 1,999 Posts
Default ScissorFoxes

Hey everyone. This is Jay from ScissorFoxes.com. I started this thread to give you the chance to tell me what you like and hate about our site. Dish it out because I can take it. Even though our business has been thriving, there is always room for improvements so here's your chance to give us your opinion(s). I will answer any questions as well.

I've already read most of the threads on here and have made some adjustments based on some comments such as introducing more wrestling holds and some semi-comp. We're still in the beginning stages of this but we're getting there. I've also tried to talk less in the videos as it seems to annoy some people when victims do that. We are also trying to add more POV like our recent Gia Primo video. Still pretty new at this as well so let me know how we're doing.

I would also like to address the fact that sharing our videos on this forum was probably a pain for you guys. I was reporting the links immediately but I'm sure you would do the same if you were depending on a website's income. I will make an effort to share member pics and clips on this forum as it seems to have a really active group and I like that. If you are on my Facebook or Yahoo groups, you know I like to share my stuff more than most other sites.

Venus, my fiance, I know another reason to hate me, would also like your feedback and will be making her comeback on ScissorFoxes soon. So there you have it, here's your chance to mold ScissorFoxes the way you would see fit.

Thanks and I look forward to your response.
Jay
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds