Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Dec-15, 04:17
Banned
Points: 762, Level: 10 Points: 762, Level: 10 Points: 762, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Marriage Guidance

Now that I think of it, Jayne, if anything, only made things worse between Suzanne and her husband, Jimmy, thanks to her apathetically passionless, half-hearted rebuke.

While Jayne definitely did the right thing in stopping Suzanne from cheating on her husband, she failed to correct Suzanne's toxic attitude towards her husband and also failed to defend and restore Jimmy's honor as Suzanne's loving, adoring husband during his hour of greatest need (and my God was he in desperate need). By carelessly commanding to tell Suzanne to just....shut up and have sex with her inferior husband already, Jayne only made Jimmy look even MORE disgusting and pathetic and undesirable in Suzanne's eyes.

Jayne should've been defending Jimmy from Suzanne's wickedness, yet instead, Jayne only poisoned Suzanne's mind even further against him in the long-term through her laziness and neglect. As I said before, she did nothing to convict Suzanne of this wicked deed Suzanne wanted to do, Jayne only stopped her from doing that wicked deed. Jayne only fought the symptoms but not the disease.

By the time Suzanne gets the itch to cheat on her husband once again and musters enough courage to scratch that itch, it's only going to be even more painful and more heart-rending for Jimmy when she finally does. Not only because of the greater emotional height Jimmy is going to fall from by then, but also because Suzanne, out of hatred and resentment against this.....worthless little creature called her husband, will be even MORE brazen and heartless and cruel as she goes about it.

My God, this is a nightmare, I feel so sorry for this poor guy. This story is not going to end well for him.

Last edited by goku77; 10-Dec-15 at 14:27.
Old 10-Dec-15, 11:40
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now that I think of it, Jayne, if anything, only made things worse between Suzanne and her husband, Jimmy, thanks to her apathetically passionless, half-hearted rebuke.

While Jayne definitely did the right thing in stopping Suzanne from cheating on her husband, she failed to correct Suzanne's toxic attitude towards her husband and also failed to defend and restore Jimmy's honor as Suzanne's loving, adoring husband during his hour of greatest need (and my God was he in desperate need). By carelessly commanding to tell Suzanne to just....shut up and have sex with her inferior husband already, Jayne only made Jimmy look even MORE disgusting and pathetic and undesirable in Suzanne's eyes.

Jayne should've been defending Jimmy from Suzanne's wickedness, yet instead, Jayne only poisoned Suzanne's mind even further against him in the long-term through her laziness and neglect. As I said before, she did nothing to convict Suzanne of this wicked deed Suzanne wanted to do, Jayne only stopped her from doing that wicked deed. Jayne only fought the symptoms but not the disease.

By the time Suzanne gets the itch to cheat on her husband once again and musters enough to scratch that itch, it's only going to be even more painful and more heart-rending for Jimmy when she finally does. Not only because of the greater emotional height Jimmy is going to fall from by then, but also because Suzanne, out of hatred and resentment against this.....worthless little creature called her husband, will be even MORE brazen and heartless and cruel as she goes about it.

My God, this is a nightmare, I feel so sorry for this poor guy. This story is not going to end well for him.
Normally, I read most of Goku77 comments, and disagree... But he is 100% dead right on this. While I'm all a fan of being dominated, their is a difference between her being the dominate partner... And being a pathetic loser. This time, I want Jim to do something. I want him to grow a pair, and make his wife understand a marriage is a partnership. I want him to train, to learn how to fight, and I want him... (Can't believe I'm saying this) WIN! He is so pathetic, that he needs this or else the story is doomed forever.
The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyFreed For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-16, 17:05
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFreed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Normally, I read most of Goku77 comments, and disagree... But he is 100% dead right on this. While I'm all a fan of being dominated, their is a difference between her being the dominate partner... And being a pathetic loser. This time, I want Jim to do something. I want him to grow a pair, and make his wife understand a marriage is a partnership. I want him to train, to learn how to fight, and I want him... (Can't believe I'm saying this) WIN! He is so pathetic, that he needs this or else the story is doomed forever.
Jimmy didn't need to win. He didn't need to physically overpower her but he needed to take a stand against her. Jimmy needed to regain his wife's respect. A man who takes a stand against his wife after she turns to the dark side may not always win back her love but at least he will win back her respect. She might mock him and ridicule him and even beat or kill him but at least she will see that he has a strength of his own.

I can just see it now:

"You once dominated me because you loved me. Now you dominate and abuse me because you despise me but still have use for me. Well, I'm not gonna play the role of your useful idiot, you heartless Jezebel. No more. So, either bring back the love we once had into this thing of ours or we're fucking through. I mean it. Do this shit to me one more time and I am out of here!"

And if she threatens him with violence, he need only say:

"Go ahead. Have yourself a good time. Break every bone in my body and suck another man's dick right in my face if that's what makes you feel better but I'm still not gonna do this the devil's way. Dominate me out of love again or we're done, come hell or high water."

You see? Say what you will but there is a lot more to admire in a man like that than a man like this pathetic turd we got instead.

EDIT: Of course, Jimmy would have to be willing to follow through should he decide to lay his cards out on the table like this. Otherwise, he'd be better off just taking the abuse like the canonical Jimmy did. Nothing enrages and reviles a Sith more than a Jedi who shows no fear and then craps his pants and submits without a fight upon the first flash of a red 'saber. And the same principle applies here.

Last edited by billyLee; 19-Sep-16 at 17:19.
Old 18-Jan-17, 18:46
Points: 46,574, Level: 94 Points: 46,574, Level: 94 Points: 46,574, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts

I'm surprised by all the debate my story triggered.

I probably confused things by calling the husband Jimmy and then having a short segment at the end following Jim the detective. Readers more familiar with my work might have not got thrown by this, but it is clear that others did.

I very often try to include elements from my own life in the stories so that I can relate more to it which is why I often use James, Jim, Jimmy etc as the names.

Although Jayne's approach may have seemed harsh, my intention was always for a happy ending for Jimmy and Suzanne rather than drive a wedge between them.

Yes, I do often get tired of the epic background arc I created and despite the gloomy predictions of the bad people, Jim always struggles through somehow. The recent Pantyhose stories drew me away from this story arc for longer than I wanted and I am now bringing the main stories back on track with more revelations planned
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, martial arts, scissoring, sex