Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-Sep-12, 19:04
Points: 7,404, Level: 36 Points: 7,404, Level: 36 Points: 7,404, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default MixedWrestlingZone custom video: Nude sexual mixed match

Hey all!
So my fiancee brought up Ultimate Surrender the other day, and while she's a fan of erotic female wrestling, she said she'd rather watch a sexually-charged mixed bout. I contacted mixedwrestlingzone.com about an erotic nude custom, much in the style of Ultimate Mixed Wrestling, with the exeption of being a close match with multiple rounds. So for a change, sexual holds are traded between both wrestlers, with the winner having his/her way with the loser.

This is a copy/paste of my message:

" Do you offer pro-style matches?* I'm interested in an erotic mixed match in a ring.* A back-and-forth, best-of-three falls match with a young, muscular male versus Caroline.* Caroline would win the first and third rounds, the male would win the second.* For the first round, the male would wear bikini briefs, and Caroline would wear a thong microbikini.* After the first round, both are nude.

Round one would end in a three-count grinding facesit pin from Caroline.* Round 2:* The male makes Caroline tap out with a crotch-fingering torture rack.* Round 3:* Caroline makes the male submit with a 69 blowjob headscissor.* She ends the match by giving him a handjob until he comes, then grinding her pussy on his face until the orgasms.* All rounds begin with a test of strength and go back-and-forth.* All rounds begin and end with a bell.

Here are some of the moves I'd like to see:

Caroline:* Boston crab while grabbing opponent's dick, facesit pin, grapevine pin, breast smother, armbar, dragon sleeper with handjob, multiple ass-to-chest drops, headlock, leghook pin, abdominal stretch with handjob, camel clutch, judo throw, stomping on chest and stomach, head scissors, bow-and-arrow hold, reverse head scissors, lifting, carrying and dropping, crotch stomping, schoolgirl pin, butt/pussy smother with male seated in ring corner, body slam, grinding reverse facesit pin.

Male:* Camel clutch to breast clutch, rear naked choke, grinding crotch-on-breasts pin, leghook pin, backbreaker, multiple body slams, stomping on stomach while Caroline is down, leg stretch hold, torture rack with pussy fondling, rope choke, pulling on ankles while grinding foot into pussy, front headlock, dragon sleeper with pussy fondling, matchbook pin, body scissors, bearhug, full nelson, crotch-to-crotch grinding lap camel clutch, forced 69ing while holding Caroline upside-down.

The match will begin with the challenging male entering the ring and posing, flexing his muscles, then Caroline entering and stretching before the match.* It will end with Caroline posing with one foot on her opponent's chest, flexing her muscles.

I'd like to know how doable this all is, and how much it might cost in USD.

Thanks in advance for your time. "

I got a reply, and it turns out Caroline (along with most all the rest of their roster) was not available for such sexually explicit matches. However, the fit, skilled and sexy Cheyenne Jewel (already experienced in sexual wrestling from Ultimate Surrender) is up for a match like this! So here's the catch: it's about $1800 for a 15-20 minute video, made to dirty order. I'm not exactly made of money, but it is tempting, as it such a unique, hard-to-find match, so difficult that I can't find a match quite like it anywhere...

I'm curious as to what others on the forum think about this. As interested as I'm sure many members are in seeing it a reality, I seriously doubt very many would be eager to pay to see it or even split the cost. Either way, I suppose I'd share the video (even against my better judgement, lol), if at least among insiders. That being said, I figure there's no harm in asking if anyone would want to contribute a tiny bit. I'm willing to add or otherwise change what's in the match accordingly for anyone who has ideas and wants to help out. If not, I'll still consider going through with this, just not going to share it with just anyone, though.

What say you all?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DSC_0118_1.jpeg (22.0 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpeg cheyenneJewel6.jpeg (14.2 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpeg p-52.jpeg (209.6 KB, 302 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drrty_dawg69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheyenne, custom, mixed, nude, video