Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jun-18, 23:27
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: who's better than Veve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry. I didn't know VeVe had changed her training system. The color of the belt doesn't really matter. She's a great wrestler.

Every fighting art has its McDojos.

That said, it means something to be brown or black belt at a school run by the Gracies, Machados or Eddie Bravo.

You have to show that you can apply the techniques under pressure — which ain’t always easy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 22:59
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Tia from Hungary is probably the best. She is an international BJJ champion in her class and is physical specimen for a lady. She can match up to an average man in strength, alongside her bjj and grappling skils. Tia is like Venus or Serena Williams or something accept hot. God that lady is strong. She is probably about 5'9, 165- 170 lbs and really fit. Tia beat Sheena the World Class level Judo Black belt.

Tia accidently broke a rib of mine in a body scissor. Most of my session with her it to hurt to move and was I totally destroyed. I had never been so helpless in my life than my match with Tia. Honestly Tia could of done anything she wanted to me and there was nothing I could do to stop her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-18, 09:34
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Would Cypruss Allure be able to beat Veve?
Old 23-Jun-18, 10:01
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I disagree, Tia would not beat Veve nor would she beat ArielX today for that matter. Both Veve and Arielx have been training bjj continuously at a high level for years and are close to brown/black belt and Tia has not. They have left Tia behind in skill a lkng way. All her strength amounts to nothing to a bjj practitioner of that level. These girls hold their own against strong men, and we are not talking about the strengh of a strong man, Tia is strong but not freakishly so like some of the body builders on wb270 or an above average man. she relies too much on her power as does Antscha in my opinion. And it works most of the time, but if Tia tried to power a win out of veve or ariel she would lose. as for the Sheena match, Sheena totally dominated the match throughout for those who have seen it. Tia was impressive but is much heavier and bigger than sheena ans still she was on the defensive the whole match. I have wrestled veve tia and ariel recently and id have to guess : the outcome would be veve, ariel then tia, in that order if they had a competition. with veve and ariel coming very close to beating each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAikidoWomen For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-18, 11:21
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Cypruss Allure is one "newcomer" who has really impressed me over the past few years.
Any news about her by the way? What's the latest videos we can find about her?

I would love to see her fight Veve and Ariel X.
Not sure about Tia. To me she does not seem to be at the level of Veve and Ariel X indeed.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-18, 12:46
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cypruss Allure is one "newcomer" who has really impressed me over the past few years.
Any news about her by the way? What's the latest videos we can find about her?

I would love to see her fight Veve and Ariel X.
Not sure about Tia. To me she does not seem to be at the level of Veve and Ariel X indeed.
Veve had to fight near 20 minutes versus Antscha to win by submission.

Was a great fight!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-18, 12:59
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

When I asked Veve who does she hold in high regard in Europe, there was one name that she mentioned and that’s Antscha. But that was before Sheena surfaced on our scene. Despite Tia’s 2-1 victory over Sheena, I still fancy Sheena’s chances against Veve more than Tia’s. Skill wise Sheena and Veve are very close. Tia’s size was a factor against Sheena, but will not help one bit against Veve. Veve’s bread and butter for years is fighting and defeating much larger opponents. Once Sheena will get used to the idea of fighting larger opponents she will able to win against Tia as well. Like i said , I think Sheena-Veve is the most intriguing match that can happen today, and if I was a bookie I would put even chances on this one.
Old 23-Jun-18, 13:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAikidoWomen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I disagree, Tia would not beat Veve nor would she beat ArielX today for that matter. Both Veve and Arielx have been training bjj continuously at a high level for years and are close to brown/black belt and Tia has not. They have left Tia behind in skill a lkng way. All her strength amounts to nothing to a bjj practitioner of that level. These girls hold their own against strong men, and we are not talking about the strengh of a strong man, Tia is strong but not freakishly so like some of the body builders on wb270 or an above average man. she relies too much on her power as does Antscha in my opinion. And it works most of the time, but if Tia tried to power a win out of veve or ariel she would lose. as for the Sheena match, Sheena totally dominated the match throughout for those who have seen it. Tia was impressive but is much heavier and bigger than sheena ans still she was on the defensive the whole match. I have wrestled veve tia and ariel recently and id have to guess : the outcome would be veve, ariel then tia, in that order if they had a competition. with veve and ariel coming very close to beating each other.

You seem to be just assuming that Veve can beat Sheena. I would favor Sheena. Sheena is a several time National Champion in Judo in her home country. And Medaled in International tournaments. She is a legit World class athlete and grappler.

Tia won the match. I didn't watch it but saw the result. I don't see how you can criticize Tia for being 'defensive the whole match', considering she was going against one of the most accomplished grapplers that has been a session wrestler ever. And Sheena is much bigger than Veve and Ariel. The size difference is massive between Tia and Veve. Probably a good chance Tia could wrestle 'on the 'defensive', stay out of trouble and pounce when she has a chance like a apparently she did with Sheena.

Last edited by a1275a; 23-Jun-18 at 13:31.
Old 23-Jun-18, 13:34
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I didnt say anything about Sheena as I was talking about Tia and the claim that she is the best. Sheena, as far as her competing against Ariel and Veve...Yes I agree with you that Sheena would be up there with them. maybe even beat them. I also agree that she would beat Tia in a rematch once she gets more experience with heavier opponents.
Old 23-Jun-18, 13:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAikidoWomen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didnt say anything about Sheena as I was talking about Tia and the claim that she is the best. Sheena, as far as her competing against Ariel and Veve...Yes I agree with you that Sheena would be up there with them. maybe even beat them. I also agree that she would beat Tia in a rematch once she gets more experience with heavier opponents.
Sheena is a Judoka. The the whole Martial Art of Judo is based on using technique, leverage, and skill to overcome size and strength. I have no idea what you are talking about her needing more experience with heavier opponents. That is kinda the whole entire point of Judo. And BJJ is just the ground techniques from Judo with the same philosophy holding true. I'm saying if Tia can beat Sheena, then how can you dissmiss her chances vs Veve. I don't think Veve can beat Sheena and I love Veve.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post: