Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jun-17, 01:56
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Teens vs Dads Summer Wrestling Tournament

Last week the annual Teens vs MILFs tournament wrapped up, which meant this week it was time for the (admittedly, slightly less popular) Teens vs Dads tournament. Me and my daughter were both wrestling in it - this was Cassandra’s second year, and as for me I’d honestly forgotten how many tournaments I’d been in now.
The rules are simple - matches go to a submission (with an orgasm as an automatic submission - even if you got in the dominant position, if you went off first you lose). There are no other official rules; everyone is friends and here to have fun in good-natured competition, so we didn’t have to worry about anybody getting injured on purpose or anything like that. The winner of the tournament usually got a little trophy to keep - this year it was a cheap title belt made out of bright pink and gold plastic.
The matches all take place on thick blue mats laid out poolside at the O'Brien house, the teen team on one end of the mats and the dads on the other. The first match of the tournament was my daughter Cassandra for the girls against Deon for the dads.

My daughter Cassandra is 19 years old and the biggest girl in the tournament, standing 5’11” and, oh, I’d guess 175 pounds or so of muscle. She takes after me rather than her mother (although she’s actually a few inches taller than me now) including my blonde hair, brown eyes, and unfortunately a slightly square jaw, although of course she’s still the prettiest girl in the whole world to her dad. Today she had her long hair parted on the left and tucked behind her ear. She was wearing her white two-piece bikini she and her mom had picked out last summer, and I could tell she was nervous as she shifted her weight from foot to foot.
To be fair, her opponent was the biggest wrestler in the tournament period, my old friend Deon, 6’1” and 220 pounds of muscle stuffed into a pair of red trunks. Now I personally thought this matchup should have been the last bout of the tournament’s first round as the two biggest bruisers from each team going up against each other and it was an exciting match everyone wanted to see, but the moms are in charge of making the brackets and this was the first one up. It sure looked like it was going to be a good one; despite Deon having strength and weight, Cassie has youth on her side, plus a natural advantage all the girls enjoy - none of the dads wanted to start throwing punches at someone’s little girl, so none of the dads used many striking attacks; the girls of course felt free to do so, and I’d collected my share of shiners and bruises during tournament matches.

It was time for the first match to start, Cassie and Deon closing with each other. Cassie struck first, hammering a low punch into Deon’s stomach, but he flexed his abs and laughed off her hit - pretty impressive; I know how hard my daughter can land a punch. Deon started flexing his pecs, making them jump in turn with a laugh. His mirth didn’t last long as Cassie kicked him hard between the legs, the top of her foot smacking into his trunks.
“Booooooo!” I yelled as my teammate went down holding himself. “Booo! Fight clean!” I was hoping to distract my daughter and give my teammate time to recover, but Cassie barely paused to roll her eyes at me before pulling Deon back to his feet, hooking her right arm between his legs, lifting him up off the mat with a feminine grunt before slamming him down hard on his back. Her teammates cheered and whooped and Cassie turned to bow to them - despite my best attempts to drill it out of her, she was still a bit of a showboat - before turning back to her opponent. Deon had just managed to get to his knees and she charged in, laying a knifehand chop into his chest that knocked him down on his back. Pressing the attack, she went for a splash, dropping her considerable weight across Deon’s midsection.
But he was braced, and quickly tossed a surprised Cassie off him. Both fighters got up and Deon offered a test of strength. Cassie looked over at her team, unsure if she should accept; her three friends were all whooping and egging her on and she accepted Deon’s offer, locking up with him to cheers from both teams.
For a few sweaty straining minutes it wasn’t clear who was going to overpower who; both fighters’ muscles flexed powerfully as they grunted with effort, pushing on each other. Deon started slowly getting the upper hand as sweat poured off my daughter. Slowly but surely, Deon pushed her down, until she had one knee on the mat. Cassie tried to spring up and tackle her opponent, but she didn’t have any leverage and only managed to lose her footing, ending up flat on her back. Deon sat down on her stomach and asked if she wanted to give. Cassie managed to gasp a no and Deon looked over at me. We shared a look - I knew he was asking permission to start taking her suit off and I nodded my ascent. My teammate lifted himself off Cassie and rolled her onto her chest, then undid her bikini top. He went for her bottoms, and this took a little longer as he got them off her hips and then rolled them all the way down. Cassie kicked her legs trying to stop him, only managing to slow him down, but it was enough for her to catch her breath; she rolled away and up to her feet, fists up, although she was still panting pretty heavily.
“Cover up, sweetie!” I yelled, hoping to distract her - but she didn’t take her eyes off her opponent as they closed. She aimed a high right at Deon’s face, but he ducked and tried for a grab. Cassie backed him off with wild punches aimed at his head - unlike his strong abs, one good hit to his jaw might do some serious damage. They circled, each watching the other, before Deon made another attempt to grab her. Cassie kicked him hard in the knee, bringing him to a stop, then gave him another kick in the same spot and he went down to a kneeling position. Cassie pounced, grabbing Deon and in an admittedly impressive feat of strength lifted all 220+ pounds of her opponent high over her head with a scream, then gave him a military press, throwing him down to the mat. He hit hard on his back and couldn’t stop Cassie as she picked him up, bending him over, pulling his head between her legs. One of the unspoken rules is not to use a piledriver (too dangerous), but powerbombs were fine, and my daughter has a particularly impressive sitout powerbomb she called the Cassandra Clash (she spent more time working out than thinking up clever names) and sure enough she went for this now, hefting Deon up on her shoulders for a second before bringing him to the ground back-first with an admittedly impressive display of power.
I figured this was it and Deon was finished, but I found myself clapping as he rolled over and got to his feet, albeit looking a bit shaken. Cassie tut-tutted him, telling him he should have stayed down, which turned out to be a mistake as Deon lunged at her, locking her up in a strong bearhug. He started squeezing, his opponent moaning in agony as he worked the hold. He lifted Cassie off her feet and leaned back, pouring on more pressure; but he’d left her arms free and in a move I’d never seen before Cassie put her hands on his shoulders, pulling herself up in his grip just enough to get his face between her tits, locking her arms around the back of his head in a breast smother. The match became a contest to see who would give out first; my money was on Deon as I could see his strong arms flexing as he squeezed, but I guess Cass’s tits were more powerful than I thought, and I watched in disbelief as Deon began to sag, his arms loosening; he ended up on his knees, his opponent still working the smother until his arms hung uselessly at his sides.
When Cassandra finally released Deon he fell down her body, coming to rest on his chest at her feet. Cassie quickly rolled him onto his back, sitting her bare sweaty ass on his face. She used her feet to peel his suit down his thighs, his hard cock pointing straight up as it was released. She started giving him a footjob, catching his dick between the arches of her large feet, then moving them rapidly up and down. The girls’ team cheered him on, his own daughter screaming “Make him nut!” as Cassie finished the older fighter with her feet. Deon didn’t even make an escape attempt, the girls’ team going nuts clapping and hooting as my daughter forced him to cum. After he finished she climbed off and hit some poses for her team before wiping her toes on Deon’s face and going back to her corner of the mats to bask in victory.
Brian and I headed out to drag Deon back to our corner, laying him out on a lounger to recover; Frank’s match was up next and he was already stepping onto the mats to face Zoe.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 17-Jun-17, 06:16
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Teens vs Dads Summer Wrestling Tournament

Great story, I really liked that the girl used a lot of power moves to show her strength. Looking forward to read the next part.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 18:44
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I think anyone going up against this in the story of the month contest will have a damned hard time of it. Thanks Ham for a great intro to a fun storyline.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-17, 00:35
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Next up was Zoe (Brian’s daughter) versus Frank (Judy’s dad). Zoe’s family is from Korea, and they tended towards pretty dark skin, in Zoe’s case even darker over the summer from tanning. She certainly stood out on the girl’s team; she had dyed her hair green, cut into a simple loose style down to her shoulders, and was wearing green eyeshadow of the same color. Even more than this, what really grabbed my attention was her ridiculous outfit, her nipples covered with pot-leaf pasties and her small bottoms sporting a overlapping pot leaf theme. She might look goofy, but I knew not to underestimate her. At 5’6” she was fairly solidly built, just a tad heavier than average, the most dangerous part being her strong arms; she was mostly a striker, and as I knew from experience one good blow was enough to lay you out. She used the rest of her body less, and it was correspondingly developed; her core was still fairly impressive with a tight tummy, but she had clearly been skipping leg day as her thighs lacked the clear muscle of her arms, and I didn’t think there was much to fear there.
In contrast her opponent wasn’t the largest guy - Frank’s family runs tall and thin. He was at least in okay shape, somewhat strong arms and legs with a flat stomach. He’s about 5’10” but probably weighed as much as his opponent. His dark hair was cropped short for the summer, and unlike Zoe he hadn’t been tanning and was looking, I gotta be honest here, a little pasty, his white skin contrasting with his black board shorts.

As for the matchup, I figured this was going to be a weird one as the fighters have incompatible styles. Frank is a catch-as-catch-can submission wrestler while Zoe is a straight up brawler. Frank had told me his plan before the tournament - he was going to try and weaken Zoe’s right arm (she’s right-handed) to rob her punches of power before going for the submission. It wasn’t hard to guess Zoe’s plan, which was to knock Frank the fuck out - which is no less an effective plan for its simplicity.

The fighters came out onto the mats and shook hands. To start off Frank offered a lockup but Zoe had other ideas, aiming a low, looping right-handed punch at her opponent’s stomach. Frank dropped his hands and caught her wrist, but this left him out of position for the followup left, which smacked into his jaw. Frank tried to pull Zoe into his arms to forestall another punch and managed to get a rather sloppy bearhug. Having seen Deon fall afoul of this move, he didn’t lift or shake Zoe, which robbed the move of a considerable amount of power, and she managed to struggle free rather quickly, bursting out of Frank’s grip with a roar and pasting him in the jaw with a left hook. Frank stumbled backwards and Zoe followed him, lifting a short uppercut into his stomach that dropped Frank to his knees. She grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled, making him look up at her as she drew her other hand back for the knockout punch.
It never landed as Frank grabbed her legs, looping his arms behind her knees and pulling. Zoe went down with a surprised scream and Frank rolled away, getting to his feet and shaking his head. Zoe hopped back to her feet after a second as well and the fighters approached, Zoe with her hands up in a boxer’s guard and Frank with his arms wide to grapple. Zoe opened with a left jab that Frank ducked under, then a slower right hook he weaved past as he closed with her, getting in range to clutch the younger fighter, grabbing at her right arm. Unfortunately he wasn’t fast enough and Zoe landed a short left in his stomach. She aimed a followup right hook at his head, but Frank just managed to block this. Instead of another punch Zoe peeled off her left pastie, and Frank stood there dumbfounded watching her. I can’t blame him; I had no idea what she was doing until she slapped it right on his face over his nose and mouth. To my surprise it had enough adhesive to seem like it was stuck on there pretty well; Frank tried to rip it off, but before he could do so Zoe hit him in the stomach again with a big right. This left my teammate reeling, unable to breathe with the pastie still on, and Zoe rang him up with a hard combo of hits, two hooks to the gut followed by a huge knockout right. Frank ended up spinning with the force of the blow, coming to rest on his face. He got to all fours and finally got the pastie off with a mighty tug, but that gave his opponent enough time to attack; Zoe pulled Frank up to his knees, her left hand grabbing a handful of his hair, tugging his head up so he could see the knockout punch she was lining up with her right hand.
If Zoe has one weakness, it’s that she loves ending a fight this way, landing a dramatic punch you see coming to seal your doom; of course the problem is that if her opponent isn’t weak enough they have a chance to escape, and for the second time in the match Frank had enough gas in the tank to make a move, this time pushing forward from his knees, slamming his shoulder into Zoe’s thighs. If he’d been on one knee I think he could have turned this into a tackle, but as it was he only could get enough power to knock Zoe backwards (although she did lose her grip on his hair). Frank wrapped his arms around Zoe’s legs and pulled, trying to throw her over him, but instead she fell on him awkwardly.
Both teams started cheering for their fighter to get up; Frank recovered faster as it looked like Zoe had smacked her head on the padded ground when she’d hit. In any case Frank managed to get to his feet as a groggy Zoe was just getting up off her knees. She made it to her feet, but before she could move Frank was on her right side, applying a strong wristlock. Zoe moaned as Frank twisted her wrist all the way around. She was driven down to one knee as Frank clubbed her right shoulder. You might see this move on TV used as resthold; in a real match it can be pretty effective and here it left Zoe helpless, unable to escape Frank’s strong grip as he took her all the way down to the mat, transitioning into a hammerlock and sitting down on her butt. Frank managed to get Zoe’s other arm and turned the hold into a double hammerlock, and I leaned forward in my seat, waiting to see if Zoe was going to submit.
She didn’t; Frank had drawn an opponent who could take a lot of punishment, and although her arms were helplessly trapped she started bucking and wriggling with all her might. In danger of losing his hold Frank switched grips, grabbing each of Zoe’s wrists and pulling her arms straight out behind her, getting to his feet and planting his right foot between Zoe’s shoulderblades and pushing.
This looked like it hurt quite a bit, and Zoe was slow to free herself, slowly getting up and making Frank break the hold. It looked like Frank had managed to wear his younger opponent down, and when he released her arms she spun around with a right hook that was so slow Frank had no trouble ducking it. Zoe had overextended herself and Frank grabbed her around the waist, tossing her down to the mat where she landed on her back. Before she could move Frank laid down on the mats with her and slapped on a textbook headscissors. You usually see women doing this move more, but Frank was an expert, and it soon became apparent that Zoe was helpless; he kept her near arm pinned to the mats and her far arm could do nothing but helplessly slap and punch at his legs. Frank grimaced but held on as Zoe’s resistance slowly ceased, her hand losing power until it just lay on Frank’s thigh, then fell limp to the mat.
Frank released Zoe, carefully, making sure she wasn’t faking - she wasn’t. But she hadn’t submitted, so technically the match was still going. Frank peeled her remaining pastie off and stuck it to the mat, then got on top of her and started teasing her tits with his fingers, leaning down to lick her neck. Zoe barely stirred (he must have almost knocked her out with the scissors) as her opponent started working her over. With all respect to Frank, he doesn’t have the best erotic attack in the world, but it seemed like it didn’t matter since his opponent was out of it; she only managed a deep sigh as Frank developed his attack, sliding down her body to lick and suck on her large dark nipples, reaching his right hand between her legs and rubbing her pussy through her bottoms. Both teams were quiet for once, the girls because their fighter was getting destroyed and us because I think we didn’t want to chance rousing Zoe. Frank stopped to slide her bottoms off, then kissed his way down between her legs, and when Zoe didn’t move to stop him from eating her pussy the match was effectively over. As she got closer to a climax she crossed her legs behind his head, but it looked like this was more reflexive than anything else, and all it must’ve done was push Frank’s face deeper into her crotch. Our team clapped and cheered for Frank as he made Zoe cum and eliminated her from the tournament. Frank climbed off her and I threw him a towel to wipe his defeated opponent’s juices off his face. Zoe’s teammates came out to help her back to her corner while we all congratulated our victorious teammate. The tournament was all tied up at 1-1.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-17, 01:07
Points: 3,580, Level: 25 Points: 3,580, Level: 25 Points: 3,580, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm loving these stories.your doing excellent
Old 22-Jun-17, 02:09
Points: 2,510, Level: 20 Points: 2,510, Level: 20 Points: 2,510, Level: 20
Last Achievements

awesome can't wait for the next part
Old 24-Jun-17, 00:59
Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Location: Manchester UK. Not far from Pippa L'vinn' s gym. My favourite place!
Thanked 1,919 Times in 354 Posts

Boo!!! Come on girls - you know you can do it!!
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorslave For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-17, 23:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The next match up was Judy (Frank’s daughter) vs Brian (Zoe’s dad). Brian’s all lean muscle and wrestles a quick style, using a lot of throws. He’s not the tallest guy at 5’8”, but he’s strong and fast. Today he was wearing a dark green thong that showed off a little bit more of his tight butt than I really wanted to see, but I guess if you got it you might as well flaunt it.
His opponent was taller than him, but much thinner; Judy is just a smidge taller than my daughter at about six feet, but she’s built like a beanpole - tiny A-cups, long but noodle-thin arms and legs, and no butt. Her face is also very plain, and her hair didn’t help either, mousy brown and in a long, simple heavy-banged wave that came down to her boobs. For this tournament she was wearing a ridiculous neon pink V-shaped swimsuit, the top points on her shoulders and the bottom a pussy sling that barely covered her shaved crotch.

Judy has a neighborhood rep as a erotic submission specialist, and she played to her strengths from the word go, faking a jab and then going for a low grab at Brian’s suit. Fortunately my teammate saw through her ruse and stopped her short, grabbing both her wrists. He threw himself backwards, taking Judy with him, planting his foot in her stomach and monkey flipping her over his head, releasing her wrists as she sailed over him before landing hard on her back with a scream of surprise. Brian got up and flexed for us (I clapped; Frank yelled “Finish her off first, you dope!”) before turning to his opponent. Brian pulled Judy up to her feet and gave her a beautiful Saito suplex (getting on Judy’s right side, looping her right arm over his shoulder, gripping her around the waist and then lifting her), slamming her down on the mats on her shoulders. He went to pick her up for another move but wasn’t guarding himself properly as Judy reached up at the last second, pulling his suit down to his ankles. Brian stupidly stood there in shock for a second - I don’t know why he was surprised; it’s more rare than not for any of Judy’s opponents to stay clothed for more than two minutes of a match - and his opponent capitalized, slamming her shoulder into his knees and knocking him down on his back. Judy crawled up his legs quickly, and - having fallen prey in previous bouts against Judy to what I thought she was about to attempt - I screamed “Brian! Clench!” I guess he listened as Judy grunted in annoyance as her finger failed to penetrate his butt. She shot me a dirty look and I gave her my friendliest wave in return. Brian had only been lightly stunned when the back of his head hit the mat, and Judy had missed her chance as he slapped his legs shut around her head.
Judy slapped the mat in annoyance as her team shouted advice. I noticed too late that Brian had left her hands free, and Judy reached up, slapping his body blindly a few times before locating his cock and balls. Amazingly, Judy started giving her opponent a handjob while he was still working the headscissors. Frank yelled to “Get her hands,” but it was too late; when Brian reached down to try and grab her wrists, the hand not stroking his cock gave his balls a twisting squeeze. I winced in sympathy - Judy’s a master at this move - and it looked for a second like Brian was going to lose the match in a very humiliating fashion.
But before that he just released the headscissors, surprising Judy, who had a comical look of shock on her face, and Brian managed to roll away from her, breaking her hold and getting up to his knees. Judy got to her knees as well, and both fighters circled, panting. Brian’s hard cock was pointing right at his teenaged opponent, and I just hoped he could stay away from her long enough to calm down; it looked like a few strokes would be enough to make him blow and lose the match.
Judy came in with a lunge at Brian’s goods, and he went low to stop her, but she faked him out, going high, pressing her body against his and kissing him. Brian froze, not expecting this, and she braced one of her legs behind his, pushing on his shoulders and taking him down to the mat. She lay on top of him and reached between her legs, trying to pull her suit to the side before mounting him - I think Brian was saved by the simple fact that she still had it on as she took too long and Brian heaved her off. They got back to their knees facing off and Judy, eyes not moving off her opponent, stripped off her suit - she pulled both straps down and let it fall into a puddle at her feet, then stepped out of it. Brian cocked an eyebrow at this; Judy apparently expected him to be transfixed in erotic stupefaction, but instead he took a few quick steps to close up with her, then scooped her up, his right arm between her legs and his left on her shoulder. Judy just had time to yelp in surprise before he turned and powerslammed her down to the mats. Frank bellowed “Finish her!”, but Judy rolled over and got to her feet before Brian could press his attack.
The fighters circled and Brian made the first move, charging in and trying to spin behind Judy, looking for his signature German suplex. He got behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, but before he could lift her she reached between her legs, fitting his still-hard cock between her bare thighs. She started moving her hips back and forth and Brian froze, only slowly starting to move again when I screamed at him to do something. With a grunt he tried to pick up Judy, but he didn’t have the strength - and that’s saying something since Judy wasn’t exactly the heaviest built girl in the whole tournament. Judy’s tactics finally seemed to have paid of as Brian was helpless in her hold.
“Does that feel good, Mister Meadows?” Judy purred in her most sultry voice. “Don’t move and I’ll make you feel even better, okay?”
To my immense relief Brian wasn’t finished yet, giving up on the suplex and shoving Judy away from him. She took a stumbling step forward and then turned to face him. The smart move I think would have been for Brian to keep his distance and calm down, but he went right at her, trying to grab her for one of his throws - but he’d lost a lot of speed and Judy went low, tackling him, her shoulder hitting his legs. She took him down to the mat on his back, and this time she completed her finishing move, sliding her finger up Brian’s ass before he could stop her. I knew in my heart the match was over as she slipped it all the way in; Brian made a feeble escape attempt, but his younger opponent controlled him with her one invading finger as her teammates whooped and clapped. Judy took the tip of his cock into her mouth and used her free hand to stroke him with her index and middle fingers and her thumb. Her finger was no doubt working his prostate and Brian made it maybe 90 seconds before losing the match, spurting into Judy’s mouth. She took his entire load, then when he was finished she released his dick, opening her mouth and letting his cum and her spit drool out on the mat.
Frank and I went to drag Brian back to our corner; Judy did her best strut back to her team, high-fiving and hugging my daughter. It was time for my match next.
Old 05-Jul-17, 23:10
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The last match of the first round was me (Cassandra’s dad) against Kayla (Deon’s daughter). I knew Kayla pretty well - she would babysit the younger kids for extra cash sometimes, and I’d helped train her in wrestling. Today she had her hair natural, a mass of curls coming down to her shoulders, her dark skin already glistening with a little sweat (it was already getting really warm). She’s built more like her mother than her father, 5’4” and a little on the scrawny side of average with thin arms and legs, little B cups, and a pert little butt. Her most arresting feature was definitely her wide smile, complete with a little gap between her front teeth, which she was currently aiming at me, no doubt trying to put me off guard. For today’s fight she was wearing a red two-piece, the bottom with a wide frill, the top basically a red sports bra.
As for me, hi, I’m Eric, and I’m afraid I’m a little average; I was pretty good back in the day, but three kids later (can I use that as an excuse? I mean, my wife is the one who pushed ‘em out) I have to admit I wasn’t in the best shape of my life; I was still fairly strong and fast, kind of middle of the road - not as strong as Deon or as quick as Brian, but then again they’d both lost their matches, so maybe not going too far towards either end of the scale would work out for me. I’m 5’10”, so I had half a foot on my opponent, which was comforting at least. Today I was wearing my white trunks my wife had gotten me for placing 2nd in the All Neighborhood Sexfight tournament ten years back (and yes, they still fit!) and, like Frank, I had my hair buzzed, having learned through experience that female wrestlers will take any advantage they can get, including pulling your hair rather fiercely.

We came out onto the mats and right from the get go I was wary as Kayla has a very tricky style. Don’t let her height and weight fool you; I’ve seen her take down opponents bigger than me with tricks and traps, and I was determined not to fall afoul of any, or at least not to start the match off by walking into one. Sure enough Kayla started talking to me, trying to distract me so she could make an opening move:

“How’s your summer going, Mister G?”
“Fine.” I checked her feet; planted firmly, so probably not going for a kick at my balls.
“Did you end up getting those Le Miz tickets?”
“Yes.” I checked her hands; she was in an open stance, arms far apart; possibly going to try for a grab. No - her right arm was moving back into position for a strike.
“You need me to babysit?”
“That’s okay, Cassandra’s old enough - “ Before I could finish my sentence Kayla launched her attack with blinding speed, charging and aiming a slap at my face. I just ducked it, feeling the wind from her strike ruffle my hair. I dropped to a crouch and aimed a low sweep kick at her legs, but she recovered from her whiff quicker than I anticipated and leapt back just in time. I charged her, but she weaved to the side - damn, she was fast - and threw her knee into my midsection as I went past her.
That was enough to stop me and I fell to my knees, holding my stomach where she’d hit me. Kayla got behind me and reached around my body, giving me a surprise double nipple twist that had me howling in pain. The next thing I knew she had looped her right arm around my neck and was pulling me into a Dragon sleeper. I’d shown her this move and she applied it quickly, locking it on tight before I could react. She had it applied well, but it was a little early in the fight for this, and I thought it would be simple enough to power out;. but before I could try this her left hand came into my suit. She started crushing my balls and I couldn’t even gather enough air to scream.
“Now don’t fuckin’ move,” she ordered me, her grip switching from my nuts to my limp dick. “Just lay there and I’ll make you nut real quick, all right?” She got me hard quickly using just a finger and thumb.
Her handjob felt great, but of course I wasn’t nearly weakened up enough to just lay there and let her finish me; I easily overpowered her and broke the hold, dumping her on her butt with a surprised squeal. I made a grab for her, but she rolled away from me and up to her feet. We squared off and she struck first, lunging at me with an uppercut ball slap. I faded back away from her, looking for another move this obvious one was covering and sure enough Kayla copied one of my earlier attacks (unsurprising - this was another maneuver I’d taught it to her!), dropping to a crouch and aiming a sweep kick at my legs; but I’d backed up too far and she just missed with a loud curse. I backed up a little bit more, trying to make her think I was being a gentleman and letting her get up, but as she rose to her feet I charged in, grabbing her shoulders, then turning and hip throwing her to the mat.
Kayla hit hard on her back with a gasp, instinctively sitting up, playing right into my hands as I quickly unhooked her sports bra. I hoped she would reach back to try and stop me (giving me a great opportunity to trap her arms), but she was a little too experienced for this and simply gave up her top, sliding down out of it and rolling away, leaving me holding her empty bra. I tossed it to Deon - it looked pretty expensive and I’m sure he’d want to make sure Kayla got it back - not taking my eyes off my younger opponent as I got to my feet and we circled. I decided to go for a trick of my own and started toward Kayla, aiming low like I was going to grab her bottoms; I suckered her into a kick (making a note to remind her at the next training session not to try a kick above the waist too early in a match) and I caught her ankle, pulling on it and dumping her on her back. I made a grab for her other ankle, but she was too quick and kicked me in the knee with her free leg. I had to release her and back off, trying not to let her see how much that had hurt as she got to her feet. Of course, she noticed:
“You all right, Mister G? You need to put some ice on that?”
Now I had to stop and think; was she going to go after my leg? From the way she was inching towards me thinking I didn’t notice, the answer was yes. I hadn’t responded to her question and she attacked, aiming a big slap at my face; I ducked it waiting for the real move and sure enough she lunged at my knee. I caught her and she yelled in surprise as I lifted her off the mat before slamming her down on her back, knocking the wind out of her. This looked like a good time to get her bottoms off and a quick yank later I was tossing them to her dad to bring home. Kayla rolled over and sat up, but she still looked pretty dazed. I got on one knee next to her and put my young opponent in the same Dragon sleeper she’d put on me at the beginning of the match; the difference is that I was stronger than her, and she’d been pretty worn down by now. As I locked it in I dared to hope she wouldn’t be able to escape. Just to make sure, before she could start struggling I used my free hand to start playing with her tits, teasing her dark little nipples between my fingertips.
Now I’m gonna come clean here: I had taught Kayla how to apply a dragon sleeper, but I had neglected to show her how to escape, and as she weakly pulled on my arms it looked like my own dirty trick had paid off. She kicked her legs and struggled a little bit and I had to clamp down, but she wiggled her remaining energy away rather quickly between my one arm choking her and the other one playing with her tits, and before too long to the cheers of my teammates I moved my hand down between her legs. Using two pumping fingers I eliminated Kayla from the tournament with what sounded like a powerful climax before releasing her.
It was all tied up for the second round.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-17, 00:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The first match of the second round was Cassandra vs Frank. I felt this one was about fifty-fifty on who would win; if Cassie could keep Frank off guard and keep laying in her power moves I didn’t doubt she could finish him off fairly quickly, but all of her muscle also made her more susceptible to his submission holds than a more supple fighter.

Instead of locking up the match started with Cassie started posing at her opponent, flexing her arms and roaring. Frank just stood there as the girl’s team cheered their fighter. After showing off for a bit Cassandra put her hands up in a test of strength and Frank accepted, locking his hands with hers. I have no idea what Frank thought he was doing as to the girls’ delight Cassie overpowered him quickly, pushing him down to his knees, then forcing him flat on his back, and in under a minute she had a full bare breast smother locked in on my partner.
“Frank, get up! Don’t let her do that to you!” I pleaded. Cassie aimed a happy, nasty look of triumph at me: “Don’t bother, dad. Your buddy’s finished!” She turned back to Frank. “Isn’t that right? You wanna tap out?”
Frank had been trying fruitlessly to push Cassandra off him, but she was too strong; instead he reached down towards her midsection. For a second I thought he was indeed going to tap, but instead he started tickling my daughter. Now I’m not going to say that I showed my teammates where Cassie is susceptible to being tickled before the tournament, but I’m not saying I didn’t either, and Frank got his fingertips right under her ribs and set my daughter shrieking in helpless, squirming laughter. He managed to get his larger opponent rolled off him and pressed the attack, laying a thrashing Sam out on her back as he kept tickling her. He tried to roll her over onto her chest, but to do this he had to stop tickling her, and as soon as he did the spell was broken; Cassie shot a kick at him that missed, but he had to back off, and a panting, red-faced Cassie got to her feet, looking more winded from her laughing fit than I’d seen her all day.
Frank charged her trying to take her down before she could recover, but she had the stamina of a teenager and caught him, pulling him down into a front facelock (like she was about to give him a DDT), swinging around to convert this into a strong headlock, pressing her opponent’s face into her big left breast. She started marching him around the mat, to the delight of her teammates; Frank slapped at her strong body ineffectively. When that didn’t work he reached down for her left knee, but her dragging him around the mat kept him from getting a good grip; II guess he did at least prompt Cassie to change tactics as she smoothly switched holds, getting behind Frank and wrapping her arms around his midsection, lifting him up, planting her left leg and giving him an Atomic drop.
Poor Frank took the full brunt of this move and rolled off my daughter holding himself in what looked like deep pain. Cassie asked if he wanted to give up, but he only managed a choked gasp. With a shrug she set about trying to finish him off, getting on his ride side, taking his limp cock between her index finger and thumb.
Now I don’t think anyone watching Frank laying on the mat in agony getting manhandled by his friend’s teenage daughter would call him lucky, but he did get a lucky break as his opponent made a classic mistake here - she had just inflicted massive damage on Frank’s balls, but she wanted to finish him now with an erotic attack, which would be much less effective. I’d warned her about this before in her career, but felt kind of glad she hadn’t listened as it gave Frank a chance, however small, to recover and turn the tide on her. Cassie only managed to get Frank to half extension with her hand and moved to finish him with her mouth, her team cheering as she bent over and started blowing her opponent. Frank started slowly lifting his right leg and I leaned forward on my plastic chair as he quickly turned his hips, locking a strong headscissors on my daughter. Cassie let out a bark of surprise, Frank’s shaft falling out of mouth just before his legs clamped closed around her head. She pawed at his legs with her hands and for a second I was scared she was going to just pull his legs apart, but it looked like this wasn’t going to happen as she tried and failed to get one of her hands between his legs to force them open. My relief was short lived as she instead hooked her arms behind Frank’s back and lifted him off the mat. Before she could slam him back down he released his legs and awkwardly slid down her body. Cassie hadn’t expected this and had a goofy look of surprise on her face as Frank came to rest on the mat. Recovering her wits she lifted her leg for a stop, but Frank rolled away from her up to his feet, and before she could get back on a solid footing he charged her, going low in a slide tackle that took her other leg out. Cassie pitched forward and slammed into the mat on her chest, the impact stunning her. Frank quickly grabbed her right ankle and applied a single-leg Boston crab, expertly torquing my girl’s leg. Cassie screamed as he pulled her thick thigh as far back as he could, but he couldn’t keep the hold on long as she powered out by simply pushing off the ground, forcing Frank the break the hold. Looking to finish him in one move she lunged, trying to trap him in a bearhug, but she winced as she put weight on her right leg, pausing for just a second. This gave Frank time to go under her grab and sweep her legs out. Cassie sat down heavily on the mat with a oomph, and a kick to the chest (landing inbetween her breasts) put her down on her back. Cassie groaned and was too slow to stop her opponent from quickly locking on a figure-four leglock.Her groan became a scream as Frank started bending the same knee he’d targeted earlier. Her team started yelling advice (Judy telling her to roll over, Kayla telling her to reach down and grab Frank’s legs, and Zoe just barking “Don’t let him do that to you!”) Cassie tried rolling over first, but this was an escape she wasn’t familiar with, and only managed to rock back and forth; moaning in pain she then tried to free herself by reaching down and pulling Frank’s legs off hers, but she could barely reach and wasn’t able to get her power into the effort. Finally she laid back and with a groan gave up, tapping her opponent’s legs in a rare non-erotic submission (not that I’m complaining; I didn’t need to see my neighbor getting my little girl off right in front of me).
Frank let her go and I went out to help him check her knee; we had to help her up and over to her area to lay her down on a lounger, but a few icepacks and she’d be good as new. Kayla went to get some from the freezer while I had to go to the center of the mat - my match was up next and if I won, we’d have the whole tournament locked up. My daughter told my opponent to get one back for the girl’s team as I got ready to face off with Judy.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:

Tags
age mistmatch, teens, tournament, wresling