Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Mar-15, 05:36
Banned
Points: 1,694, Level: 16 Points: 1,694, Level: 16 Points: 1,694, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Liz Lightspeed reviews

what u do think about liz ? Does she have strong legs ? for a scissor session ?
Old 18-Mar-15, 10:41
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: scissor session with liz lightspeed ?

I have always liked Liz. While not a bodybuilder or strength athlete, she is very athletic, looks great and seems like she would be a lot of fun. If I ever had the chance, I certainly would session with her.
Old 18-Mar-15, 13:44
Banned
Points: 1,470, Level: 15 Points: 1,470, Level: 15 Points: 1,470, Level: 15
Last Achievements

had the opportunity to have a session with liz a few years ago.
she has no problem accepting a competitive match. Very flexible and very good physical condition. she never gives up and can fight very agressively. Although i am 200 lbs in good shape and she was only 125 lbs, i lost something like 5-1.

Her legs are really strong and muscular, she got 2 or 3 submissions thanks to her legs.
she definitely likes to wrestle and seemed delighted after the match to have defeated a much bigger male like me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lawa2 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-15, 15:51
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I met Liz a few years ago and she is a nice person and all. She isn't the largest girl out there so if your a big guy she mite have a harder time with you. Liz is a good wrestler, but not great. Not to be mean but, Ariel X or Veve would mop the mat with Liz - sorry but true at this point .
Old 18-Mar-15, 23:50
Points: 4,833, Level: 29 Points: 4,833, Level: 29 Points: 4,833, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Don't see what's so bad about losing to Ariel X. Liz is a great session, totally recommend. Deceptavley strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to tru_gent For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-15, 03:16
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

I don't see any shame in losing to Ariel or Veve. Both are at the top of the game right now. Liz certainly can't be far behind, if at all.
Old 19-Mar-15, 09:09
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts

If it's any help, many years ago we saw a BOTS piece with Liz wrestling Leonard who has wrestled Helen von Mott and others and she had him up on her shoulders in a backbreaker. Also I remember a series of photos of her working out on gymnastics equipment and she looked quite adept at using the pieces. I think she's definitely a force to be reckoned with which means you'll love the session and whay she'll put you through.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-15, 23:19
Producer
Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,523 Times in 146 Posts
Thumbs up Session experience: Liz Lightspeed August 2015

I just came back from a trip and I'm completely covered with bruises! I had several sessions, some new faces, some already known faces, all of them beautiful faces I met Toned Tommi, Robin and Liz Lightspeed for the first time, so I'd like to share these experiences.

I'll begin with Liz. I had no problems to contact her, she replied all my emails very quickly and clearly (I have to say that I'm also very clear when sending an email), so, communication was excellent.

When the day finally came, I met her at her apartment. I loved the place, the decoration gave our match a "mystical touch", the curtains, the pictures, the rugs... it simply made my excitement grow.

And then, our battle began.
First, let me mention a few things about me. I'm 5'10 and weight 150 pounds. I'm not big but I can do 50 push ups, 6 muscle ups without kipping and hold a human flag for 15 seconds, and other things, so, unless you think otherwise, I'm not weak.

Well, this wasn't enough to counter Liz's skill and quickness. She wasted no time and jumped on me and put me in a rear naked choke. She always knew what to do, I can tell she's trained wrestling or jiu jitsu for a while.

I managed to escape from her a few times but she kept coming back, fast and fierce, and putting me in different holds: triangles, head scissors, body scissors, rear naked chokes, facesitting, she has imagination and the skill to execute what comes to her mind from any angle. Her stamina is impressive, she never asked for a break, and her strength is unexpected.

We were ferociously rolling all over the floor, but she never let go, she'd hold her position until I was able to break her hold, and then she'd improvise to put me in a new one. I body slammed her a couple of times (by accident, I'd never try to hurt a girl and I never try to prove anything in a session), but she could take that and more, so, when I apologized, she simply grinned at me and kept trying to make me submit.

Our final score was 6-2 in her favor (I won the last one )... She made me tap four times by a triangle and twice by r n choke, I managed to make her submit twice with body scissors.

Her technique, skill, quickness and experience surpassed my strength and endurance. She's a really nice girl too, he had a good conversation between falls and while wrestling.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Garrick For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-17, 16:53
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Liz Lightspeed reviews

Assembled this thread from older posts, based on a review request.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], if you have time, please share your experience wrestling with Liz here.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-17, 19:27
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Liz Lightspeed reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Assembled this thread from older posts, based on a review request.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], if you have time, please share your experience wrestling with Liz here.

I have't seen Liz in almost 10 years, so I am reviweing a 10 years younger version of her. But it was an amazing session. She kicked my ass big time. I had never met a more flexible girl than her and she found a way to stick her feet in my face and mouth from a million different holds and angles. She is extremely strong even though her build doesn't show it. She's a tall girl with a ton of lean muscles and functional strength. You can see some of this in her yoga poses. Her trash talk was great. She kept her mouth running and never ran out of ways to make me feel like her bitch while she kicked my ass around her mats.

I don't know how she is now as she is definitely up there in age among the session girls, but when I met her 10 years ago she was one of my best sessions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:

Tags
experience, lightspeed, review