Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Feb-18, 23:37
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Want honest answers

I have a question for everyone. IF you were dating or married to a session wrestler, would you want them to quit, would you be cool with it, or would you break up with them?
Me...I have to be honest. I would be cool with it. Yes I know that my jealousy would probably kick in, but I would also know that at the end of the day, she was with me.

So let's hear it. What would you do? Honest answer only.
Old 23-Feb-18, 00:38
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Want honest answers

I think you are trying to be practical, but in the end you are being overly trusting
Guys are naturally pigs
mixed wrestling sessions are meant to be sexual in someway and form, even if it is harmless flirting, everyone goes in with good intentions, but sometimes things just don't always go as planned....maybe it works out and nothing happens, but why take the chance.
The Following User Says Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 03:05
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Tricky question, hard to think about in the abstract. But it can't be something I learn about later, she has started to do it without telling me, that means we have big trust issues.
Old 23-Feb-18, 04:40
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

I would be fine with it as I would be turned on by the fact she made a living dominating men in that way. As long as the trust and respect was there in the relationship then I'd b fine with it I think. (this is of course hypothetical as its never happened to me)
That says more about my evolution as a human being though as opposed to my former 20 year old self all full of the usual insecurities and petty jealousies of youth. So I guess the answer will depend on the person, I think all the answers will be honest.
Old 23-Feb-18, 09:07
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I'm into open relationships and I've never felt jealousy in a romantic context, so actually that would be great for me!
Old 23-Feb-18, 09:16
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I'd rather date a session wrestler who continued to do sessions than not date one at all. My bigger concern is whether she'd wrestle me or if she'd not want to do it cause she'd consider it her day job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 14:47
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Controversial Viewpoint:

I would break up. In fact, I would'nt date them for long in the first place, if at all. I am a very selfish guy. If I managed to have a relationship with someone whom I like, enjoy, and shared intimacy with, I would not want her to do that with any other guy. Jealously would run rampant through my mind, and I would always have the thought of "is she doing this with this guy or not" in the back of my mind. I sure as hell don't want some 68 year old guy touching up the girl I like, even if it's for a price. Same if the guy is younger. I would also feel really weird hearing about experiences that certain guys have had with her, on the internet or w/e. like a collective of people talking about the experiences they've had and how much "she put her ass in my face and made me feel SOOO GOOD" or how much some guy felt like he had the best time of his life for his 1-2 hour time spent with some woman. To to mention that if they are active on the scene, they'll travel.

I will say this. I have shared "intimate" moments with session wrestlers in the industry. Kissed some of them in the lips with no trouble. some of them have allowed me to grope them. I have received extras such as handjobs(and more) from them. and a lot of these women were in deep long term relationships or tried to swear up and down that they don't do "sexual stuff" or that they have a "Bf!" and then...we do it anyway. a lot of things(not shared openly on forums or on social media) are done behind the scenes and from a guys perspective, I can see why he would not like it. It's human nature to be jealous and that's okay at times.

but everyone is different. if you don't want a relationship with a woman in the session industry, you don't need to. plenty of women in this world. if you are fine with it, then all power to you. especially when you both have trust with each other.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 23-Feb-18 at 17:24.
Old 23-Feb-18, 15:15
Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

I know my wife and she'd never do this. But since this is purely theoretical, I know that if she did wrestle men for money, she would never be tempted to cheat on me. That is just the way she is.

I wouldn't want her to do it however. There are lots of reasons, but
  1. all that physical contact with all these men with questionable hygiene would skeeve me out
  2. I'd rather not have her be the reason that some guy ends up screwing up his life with his wife.
  3. I'd rather not have her get bored with wrestling with me since it could end up seeming like a job.
The Following User Says Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 15:37
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I would be bothered (jealous) but would not act on it and as long as she was happy doing it Id be ok with it.
However if I did not know about it there is a question of trust and would have to see what would happen next in out relationship.
It would be the same if it was me doing/paying for sessions. Honesty
Old 23-Feb-18, 16:28
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2334 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you are trying to be practical, but in the end you are being overly trusting
He is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2334 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys are naturally pigs
In other words, if she cheats, it's entirely the man's fault, not hers. Got it.

Quote:
mixed wrestling sessions are meant to be sexual in someway and form, even if it is harmless flirting, everyone goes in with good intentions, but sometimes things just don't always go as planned....maybe it works out and nothing happens, but why take the chance.
Yeah, everybody goes in with good intentions. Until the cheating commences. Then we're back to, "Men are pigs! Scoundrels!"