Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Feb-18, 21:15
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Friends with Mixed Wrestling Benefits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys, this is supposed to be a true story, requests don't make much sense
oops your right thanks for reminding me
Old 25-Feb-18, 22:24
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Thanks for mentioning that Grapluc. I do write both fiction and non fiction, but this one does fall under the True category. The thing with true stories is, people say they want real but a lot of times, real stories can leave some things to be desired. Obviously I would’ve been all for more facesitting, but it didn’t happen. I do my best to dress things up (especially on the hazier details) to make the read a bit more exciting but then I end up with people claiming it’s a fake and I’m lying. I’ve seen it go both ways with other stories.

I never wrestled Nicole, and don’t think I would have wanted to, She was quite unattractive and on the heavier side. She just seemed to be a sort of instigator/Brit’s puppet/cock block lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-18, 12:42
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Don't change a thing man, for some people (me included) true stories are the absolute best! It's a pleasure to read yours.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-18, 13:52
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Part 6: Hopeless Devotion

Needless to say, that night only served to fuel my borderline obsession with Brittany. She had always given me just a taste of what I wanted, enough to keep me hopelessly devoted to her. We continued to hang out, but I never seemed to get any further than before. It was almost like I had missed my chance when I was tied up in that closet. Why did Nicole have to be there that night? It was a conflicting situation because had Nicole not been there, I probably wouldn’t have been invited over in the first place. So in some ways her presence helped me, but in others it totally screwed me!

I had these visions of one day having the perfect match with Brit, something I now know is impossible with any girl. There will always be something more to crave in my opinion. But not only had I hoped for more wrestling, I had also assumed because of how close we’d gotten that we’d eventually have sex. I still failed to see that she was essentially just dangling this tantalizing thought just out of reach. As a result, I continued to do her favors thinking it would get me through to what I hoped was possible.

Maybe I did notice and just didn’t want to admit it to myself. Our online conversations became riddled with me asking about our previous matches, what she liked about them and if we’d ever go at it again. Her answers were almost always one word. She’d only really talk when there was something she wanted, or if she was bored.

One day, she was bored enough to chat me up more than usual. She invited me over to hang out. This was in the middle of the day, so no need to sneak through the back door.

She let me in and after a brief chat with her mom (Awkward!) we headed downstairs. It was an unseasonably warm day and she was barefoot, dressed in super short white denim cutoffs with a loose fitting, grey long sleeve t shirt. I tried to act cool as we watched some tv but I couldn’t help staring at her legs. It was difficult to look at her and not want to be under her again. Of course in typical Brit fashion, she paid me no mind and instead held her focus on the television. Eventually I just went for it.

“You really are unbelievable.” I said to her, my words doing little to hide the frustration in my voice.

“Me? What do you mean?” She asked, acting confused to what I was talking about.

“Are you serious? You’ve smothered me, sat on my face, tied me up and otherwise been a total cock tease! And now you think I came over just to watch tv?!?” I complained. It was as direct as I’d ever been with her and probably a bit presumptuous. She didn’t owe me anything but back then it certainly felt like she did. She took it in stride and responded with an impish grin.

“Yea. And now I wanna watch tv.” She said. I’d like to think this was to elicit an escalation but more likely, she really DID want to watch tv. I was pissed off, but I didn’t do anything about it. I sat quietly and watched her stupid show. A few minutes later I went to say something but she cut me off.

“Shut up. I’m watching my show.” She whined. I started to answer but she spoke over me. “If you don’t shut your mouth, I’ll do it for you!”

“Oh you think you could?” I spat back, hoping I’d get her to pounce. She didn’t move.

“I know I could. Get on the floor.” She said back casually. I looked down then back up at her.

“What?” I asked.

“Lay on the floor. I want to show you something.” She answered casually. I shot her a look of confusion and she added “just do it”

I laid on the floor and she straddled me. Then she cupped one tit and carefully maneuvered it over my mouth into a smother.

“You’re a fucking moron! I told you I could do it!” She shouted with a laugh. I went to push her away but she quickly sat up straight and pressed a finger to my lips.

“Shhhh I’m watching my show!” She reprimanded me. I tried to say something else but she continued to shush me any time I opened my mouth. It was quite annoying but at least I was getting sat on.

After a few minutes, I sat up, trying to get more action. Without glancing from the TV, she easily pushed me back down, sat higher up on my chest and shushed me again. I scrambled half heartedly and bucked her closer to my face.

“Fuck your show!” I shouted and she pushed forward over my mouth. I sold it wildly, even though she had left enough space to breathe out my nose.

“Shut up!” She yelled down at me before adding “and let me get comfortable.” She then widened her stance and relaxed her weight. It was actually quite cozy for me. Not as nice as the pajama pants, but it would do. I was more than happy to look up at her from this position. However that view was quickly stolen from me when she stretched her t shirt down past my eyes.

“Perfect! Now it’s like you’re not even here!” She proclaimed with a giggle as I silently cursed her but didn’t dare try to escape. If this is the best I was gonna get, I would graciously accept it.

At the next commercial break, without a word she got up and sat on the sofa. I laid there, not entirely satisfied and slightly perturbed that she didn’t even say anything to me. I sat up straight and looked in her direction but she didn’t pay me any attention. I got up and planted myself on the sofa next to her. We sat there in silence for a bit before finally opening my mouth.

“You know, that wasn’t fair. You tricked me.” I said to her.

“Did I really? Seems to me like you should have known what was coming.” She responded.

“I mean... I guess I should have known...” I started before getting interrupted.

“You did know and that’s why you laid down. That’s what you wanted to happen.” She spat out, sounding slightly annoyed. I didn’t know what to say, so I responded the only way I could. I dove towards her.

“Fine. If this is what you want to do...” she said exasperated, and started pushing back with very little effort. It didn’t really matter to me because I acted like it was more than enough to throw me. I tumbled back so that I was laying on the couch with her straddling me. She pushed her way forward and sat right up against my nostrils for a fairly effective smother.

“There. Happy? You gonna let me watch my show now?” She asked looking down and patting the top of my head.

“Mmhmm” I mumbled up at her with a nod.

“Good” She said back and turned her face toward the screen.

Finally, I thought to myself, finally I would get some extended time under her. Despite the smother, I could manage to pull my nose free and get some air. She wasn’t aggressive in maintaining the smother, but anytime I’d pull free, I’d get a couple breaths before she’d sort of adjust herself back on me.

I can’t say for certain how long we stayed like this but one thing I was sure of was that I would have stayed there all day if I could have. Unfortunately, the one thing that tended to interrupt us was about to happen again. We both heard the footsteps coming down the stairs.

I froze, unsure if what I heard was real. Brit reacted by pulling off my face, spinning and sliding down on my chest, sitting on me as if I was just part of the sofa.

“Brittany! What are you doing?!? Get off of him before you crush him!” Brit’s Mom scolded.

“He’s fine! He likes it!” Brit responded with a giggle. Her mom came closer and looked right at me.

“You don’t have to do what she says you know. If you don’t like it you should say something about it.” She said to me as only a mother could.

“Um it’s ok... really...” I said back, completely embarrassed by the situation. Brit’s Mom just sort of shook her head in confusion and walked over to the washer. She proceeded to do a load of laundry as I sat there with her daughter perched on my chest. It felt like an eternity of silence but the Mom finished up and went back upstairs. It was Brit that broke the silence.

“Good thing I heard her first. Imagine if I was still on your face?! That would’ve been hard to explain!” She proclaimed with a laugh.

“Yea... good thing.” I said back, slightly embarrassed but mostly just concerned that my opportunity at smothering had been lost so I went on “And I never tapped out so technically this isn’t over.”

“Really?!” Brit answered back, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She then slid her body sideways, sitting down on my entire face, her bare thighs smashing over my eyes and mouth. “You are so weird.” She commented as her ass sank tighter against my face.

This time there was no easy way to breathe and it was incredibly uncomfortable. Being sat on sideways just doesn’t fit quite as well as a forward or reverse facesit. I’m not sure she cared though as she seemed comfortable enough. I turned my head from time to time, earning a sigh of annoyance from Brit. She’d reach down, reset herself and try to squash my nose in response. Eventually my enjoyment of the position lessened and it became too uncomfortable. Despite my desires of being under her, I reached up and tapped out on her thigh.

“About time!” Brit said, lifting up off me. She looked down at me and laughed. “Your face is so red!”

“I’m sure it is.” I responded, pushing myself up. I was met with Brit’s palm pushing against my chest.

“Uh uh uh since I won... AGAIN... I think I deserve something special.” She told me. My pace quickened. Was this it? Was I finally going to get in Brit’s pants?

“Lay back down.” She instructed and I eagerly obeyed, wondering what it would be. She circled over to the side of the sofa and appeared to be almost measuring something in her mind. She then spun around and hung her ass over the arm of the sofa, just above my head. I stared up at her white shorts, desperately wanting to see underneath them. That’s when she came smashing down hard onto my face. The momentum almost caused her to roll off me but she braced herself upright by grabbing onto the arm of the sofa.

“Oops!” She remarked with a cackle as my face got completely smashed under her bottom. She was too short to keep her feet planted, so her legs were dangling over the side of the sofa while trying to steady herself on top of my face. The result was her entire weight pushing directly down on my nose and mouth. One would think that after all I had endured that I had finally achieved a desirable result. However, this was incredibly painful! She was sitting with zero regard, allowing her ass to completely squash me.

“There! Is this what you’ve wanted? You’ve been pretty much begging for it, so here you go!” She proclaimed, with apparently no desire to ease the pressure on me. I believe her goal was to finally put an end to my constant requests at wrestling by utterly squashing it out of me. Boy was she wrong! She kept her stance for awhile, playfully kicking her legs which caused her shorts to rub and dig roughly into me. Sure it was painful but I wasn’t about to complain. After about a minute or two, she hopped off me.

“Ok! I don’t want you to talk about wrestling anymore! I’ve given you your fill for the day. Got it?” She said firmly and I nodded in agreement with a dumb smile on my face.

I left that day, happy with the outcome but still not completely satisfied. I was still borderline obsessed with wrestling Brit and getting into her pants. I messaged her the next day but did not exactly receive a positive response. Unfortunately that didn’t deter me from continuing to pressure her, which most likely only served to dissuade her from more action.

Time passed and I heard less and less from Brit. Gone were the late night chats of sex and smothering. They were replaced by my constant solicitations and her refusals. She got shorter and shorter with me until eventually falling out of touch.

Now that I’m older and wiser, I know I laid things on a bit too thick. Once I had that taste, I always wanted more and I believe my eagerness was too much for her. Maybe had I played things cooler it could have lasted a bit longer but it’s really tough to say. Brit sent me lots of mixed signals over the years but at the end of the day, after all our experiences, the likely conclusion is, she just wasn’t into it nearly as much as I was. At the beginning she did it as a way to get close to me, but by the end I had just made things too weird for her.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Overall it was a humbling experience for me, and one that provided great memories. But recounting it certainly reminds me of how silly I was around this age when it came to these types of things.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-18, 20:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really identified with the last few paragraphs, mate. When you are that young and discover something you love so much it is hard to have perspective and identify when you take it too far. I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you and Brit, but at least I know you learned from all this and had more experiences with some great girls in the future. Still jealous as hell of you, though. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
Old 03-Mar-18, 10:40
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Damn! It's over?
I wanna know who plays Brit when the movie comes out..
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-18, 22:56
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

This last chapter was painful to read, but thank you for telling us the whole story
Old 04-Mar-18, 06:22
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe had I played things cooler it could have lasted a bit longer but it’s really tough to say.
Nah, I get the feeling it would have ended up the same way no matter what you said. Fuck playing it cool, I think the direct approach is much better. Congrats on having the guts to get after it. Great story!
Old 14-Dec-21, 00:27
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Excellent stories, thank you for taking the time to share them with us.

Tags
facesitting, humiliation, pins, smothering