Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Do you like getting pegged?
Yes, its awesome 16 36.36%
Sometimes, if she forces me to 4 9.09%
No, i hate it 1 2.27%
Never had 23 52.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-May-18, 05:35
Points: 409, Level: 7 Points: 409, Level: 7 Points: 409, Level: 7
Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0%

Default How does it feel to get pegged?

Im new in the mixed wrestling and femdom scene, but i would like to know, if you enjoy to get pegged? I never experienced it, as most girls wouldnt do it, even if i ask them, i guess. So share your experiences
The Following User Says Thank You to Phillee For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-18, 08:26
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How does it feel to get pegged?

I wasn't interested at the start. My wife knew I liked to wrestling have her beat me, control me, hurt me, dominate me etc so naturally she asked about it. I said I was interested in her dominating me so if it's something she's interested in, it would turn me on but that I wasn't necessarily interested in it. Now, I love it. The act of it is quite intimate and I consider it to be one of the most domineering things she does to me. At first it is VERY uncomfortable. Over time, with it being done at least, semi frequently, it becomes easier and easier. I actually love it now and really look forward to it when I can see her getting it out.

There are alot of tips to help make it easier which I'd be happy to give, when you think the first time might be approaching.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-18, 10:24
Points: 2,037, Level: 18 Points: 2,037, Level: 18 Points: 2,037, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How does it feel to get pegged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Im new in the mixed wrestling and femdom scene, but i would like to know, if you enjoy to get pegged? I never experienced it, as most girls wouldnt do it, even if i ask them, i guess. So share your experiences
You guess, so I take it you haven't asked any girls to do you? You will be very pleasantly surprised, I think. The way the strap-ons are designed these they give her clit some nice friction so it is physically arousing for her as well. Some even have a vibrator built in for her pleasure. More important for many women is the head space of the power exchange. They are in control. They get to be the fucker, not the fuckee. They love it. Besides it is much more mainstream these days.
How you ask matters. I would not dive in at the deep end. Actions speak louder than words. Start fingering her anus first and invite her to do you as well. Move up to butt plugs, and once that kind of ass play is routine buy her a dildo and bend over.
FAIR WARNING, if both you and she are newbies, diving right in is a disaster (or dis-assed-him) waiting to happen. Get the Bend Over Boyfriend video and watch it with her a few times. better yet invest a few quid in a pro to teach her how to do you safely and pleasurably foor the both of you.
Have fun!

Happy Landings!
UB

Tags
pegging