Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 25-Aug-18, 20:04
Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,056 Times in 711 Posts
Default Fake Session Girls Profile

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Someone should tell Jennifer. I don't know why guys continue to make fake profiles.

Link to the public profile removed temporarily. Awaiting Jennifer's verification. It is possible that this is that person, although I recommend anyone considering a session with Alana wait for positive verification first.
Z

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 500000 Thanks received):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
Old 25-Aug-18, 21:53
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fake Session Girls Profile

Jennifer said she was requiring verification of profiles from now on. It's possible this one slipped through the cracks, or it's possible the profile is legit and you've just outed them. Either way, it's best to email Jennifer privately with the evidence rather than posting it on a forum.

Last edited by bensqueeze; 25-Aug-18 at 21:54. Reason: typo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 21:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensqueeze [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jennifer said she was requiring verification of profiles from now on. It's possible this one slipped through the cracks, or it's possible the profile is legit and you've just outed them. Either way, it's best to email Jennifer privately with the evidence rather than posting it on a forum.
No, it's not possible that the profile is legit. All you have to do is right click and search the picture on google and you will see who the picture belongs to. And letting people on the forum know about it and to avoid this fake profile could save someone from being scammed, since the profile has a very attractive woman and claims to be traveling.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 22:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, it's not possible that the profile is legit. All you have to do is right click and search the picture on google and you will see who the picture belongs to. And letting people on the forum know about it and to avoid this fake profile could save someone from being scammed, since the profile has a very attractive woman and claims to be traveling.
I understand to whom the picture belongs; my point is that it is possible that that person is offering sessions. I know for a fact that there are semi-public figures that offer sessions on Session Girls, but keep their session and professional personas separate (or at least try to).

You might be entirely right that this profile is fake. But we cannot know for sure, and so best practice is to email Jennifer with the evidence directly. That will also get the profile taken down faster (if it is fake).
The Following User Says Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 22:33
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,109 Times in 4,078 Posts

It would be a good idea for Jennifer to suggest to sessioners who want to keep their identities private to provide her with picture(s) not available elsewhere, that people could find with a reverse-image search
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 22:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would be a good idea for Jennifer to suggest to sessioners who want to keep their identities private to provide her with picture(s) not available elsewhere, that people could find with a reverse-image search
I completely agree. I suggested this to Jennifer a little while back. She was receptive, and said she'd check with her web guy about a solution. Even just a warning on the girls' sign-up page about image searches could go a long way.
The Following User Says Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 22:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensqueeze [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I understand to whom the picture belongs; my point is that it is possible that that person is offering sessions. I know for a fact that there are semi-public figures that offer sessions on Session Girls, but keep their session and professional personas separate (or at least try to).

You might be entirely right that this profile is fake. But we cannot know for sure, and so best practice is to email Jennifer with the evidence directly. That will also get the profile taken down faster (if it is fake).
OK, I get what you are saying. Highly unlikely in this situation that a filmmaker with a IMDB profile decided she wanted to offer sessions and says "fight me" on her description, but I get what you are saying now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-18, 19:39
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

Even if a better job is done of verifying pics, maybe the scammers will start altering pics in subtle ways that are imperceptible to humans, but that fool the computer. This isn't as undoable as it sounds. I don't know if there's enough financial incentive to doing this. I suppose they're scamming a few people out of deposits and disappearing?

Quote:

Using well-known photos (if it is real) is about as stupid as a customer using his work email address with full name when sending out a feeler email for setting up a session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-18, 20:47
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,235 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know why guys continue to make fake profiles.
To scam people thats why. No offense but there are some people out there that will fall for this scam
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-18, 21:00
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Using well-known photos (if it is real) is about as stupid as a customer using his work email address with full name when sending out a feeler email for setting up a session.
1) Pretty much the whole point is to avoid the session ad coming up when somebody googles their name, so this isn't much of a problem compared to the microscopic odds of someone tracing back a pic like this.
2) I think this point is interesting enough to make a separate thread for discussing it, so I'm about to do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: