Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Sep-17, 11:17
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,432 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: Amethyst hammerfist - s e d u c e d e s t r o y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jade stars in...

OLD ROCKER 12[/TWEET]

This old rocker impressed me a lot. His speed, strength and stamina made for a very fast-paced, feisty fight. Jade is as impressive as always; strong, fun, charismatic, dominant, feisty and hot as hell. The two had chemistry. In a punky, rock chick outfit, Jade’s incredible physique and pretty face was something out of theumid=675&pictureid=10117[/IMG]

With an array of moves from Camel Clutch and Boston Crab to Schoolgirl Pins and Triangle Chokes, the old rocker submits to Jade and taps many times, Jade has him under control throughout with her scissors, and when she finishes him off, she facesits him, trash talks and shoves her cute feet in his face. The energy of the fight is excitingly feisty from beginning to end and Jade’s strength and physique is better than ever.

]httw.malevsfemale.org/picture.php?albumid=675&pictureid=10118"]http://www.malevsfemale.org/picture.php?aumid=675&pictureid=10118[/IMG]
Wow!

Great setup and action!

Love it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-17, 22:41
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,716 Times in 964 Posts

Jade looks great.
I loved Kali's videos too...her confident stillness and fast moves make her look like a feline woman.
Old 25-Sep-17, 20:54
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Wow, Kali BLEW ME AWAY in my films, absolutely incredible. I fell in love with her a bit that day, during that shoot.

I am so humbled and honoured that these women give such outstanding performances in my films. They are all superstars. Nikkitta, Jade, Sativa, Minxy and Blaze, they have all been beyond impressive. They have made me proud of my films, proud of the scene and proud to just know them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-17, 15:59
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

It had been two years since Jade and I had our first fight, one on one, I was new to the scene then and Jade owned me on the mats at my first ever event, though I put up a good fight. So here, I really wanted to show her who was boss and how much I’d improved, only Jade has improved too especially recently with her strict weight lifting regime.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-17, 13:37
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

OMG, I have NEVER seen such a pathetic male mixed wrestler in my two years on the scene.

This is the most wimpy mixed wrestler guy I've ever come across. I have had many guys to my shoots who've never wrestled before and they were great, they did their best, they may have been beaten up but they gave it all they had. This guy, well, I've never come across such a dainty weakling.

I was told that the gorgeous Latina, Mia Annabella from Miami, had some lethal scissors but seeing them utterly destroy a man in just five minutes is something I've not seen before. It was a pity really because all that trash talk, her curves and that long, dark luscious hair looked and sounded so good, dominating on the mats. Mia leaps up at him several times, and turns scissors into a flying triangle choke, the man can barley cope. Despite the match being a little over five minutes long Mia pulls out an array of nifty moves - from flying scissors, a camel clutch, a hard facesit drop and harsh breastsmothering, petite Mia utterly owns him, especially with her ''little pythons'' as she calls them. Once again, a man underestimated the strength of women. The man stops the fight after five minutes, he can't go on, Mia's standing headscissors ended him.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 11:48
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Another Megan Jones film, man, I could listen to her trash talk all day long...

I was rooting for MJ the whole match through, very obviously she was going to destroy this skinny wimp, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching her annihilate him because he gave such a pitiful effort against Mia Annabella who destroyed him in five. Ok, it’s his first time, but he should NOT have underestimated us women. How dare he! He didn’t know what was in store, not one bit. He laughs, he cries, he yells and he begs... what a total loser. By far, the most pathetic man I’ve seen on the mats, and MJ has a great time in humiliating him whilst teasing him... "Open your eyes, look at this", she says as she's laying in front of him, caressing her body, whilst he’s suffering in her headscissors. Do you think he’s ever even touched a woman like MJ? Look at him, of course he hasn’t. Pleasure and pain, heaven and hell, the desperation on his face is priceless. He thought he could take it, he thought it’d be easy; he thought my female wrestlers would be a walk in the park. HELL NO! Seduced and destroyed from start to finish, he had never experienced anything like it. MJ toys with the pale, skinny, nervous wreck; smothers him, pins him, tosses him about like a rag doll, her trash talk turns him on, confuses him, belittles him and leads him into her deadly traps. I almost feel sorry for him.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 15:06
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], there is banter and trash talk, it starts out nice but then becomes a little more competitive and a little more catty; the banter becomes passive aggressive and you can tell they’re not being easy on each other. In the nicest possible way; the two looked like feral animals, grappling and scrapping it out; MJ toys with Sativa and lures her closer then attacks. Sativa does a good job of defending. They pant, they laugh, they moan and cry, they’re fun and they’re deadly serious. There are all kinds of scissor holds and choke holds, and a lot of very close body-to-body contact and they are both constantly trying to get on top. "Finally, I’m paired up with someone who can match me!" MJ cries as she struggles with Sativa. MJ tries so hard to withstand Sativa’s bodyscissors whilst Sativa tries so hard to withstand MJ’s smothers. Sometimes, it looks as if Sativa is enjoying MJ’s headscissors. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-18, 21:41
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

New films out now and many more coming so keep your eyes on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

These are just a few of the latest films featuring Megan Jones, Athena, Venus Vendetta, Blaze, Minxy Li, Nikkitta and many more...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-18, 02:34
Points: 671, Level: 9 Points: 671, Level: 9 Points: 671, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Its too bad we can't preview these before purchasing.
Old 03-Feb-18, 04:20
Points: 3,776, Level: 25 Points: 3,776, Level: 25 Points: 3,776, Level: 25
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Hi Amethyst, will you post some arm-wrestling matches at some point? I remember seeing an interview where you said you enjoyed it, what do you think?