Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Mar-16, 07:27
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: A Woman's Place...is Wherever She Wants

I've been a great fan of Anna and I loved her confident declaration that Andy would succumb to her smother trifecta as soon as they got home. I'm not a fan of girls playing jealousy games with their guys, but I've got enough respect for Anna to see what she's intending before making any judgements. Hank, however, is a dick. I'd like to see her rub his face in the dirt.

Thanks for continuing this story, mate. I can't wait to see where it goes next.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-16, 07:06
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been a great fan of Anna and I loved her confident declaration that Andy would succumb to her smother trifecta as soon as they got home. I'm not a fan of girls playing jealousy games with their guys, but I've got enough respect for Anna to see what she's intending before making any judgements. Hank, however, is a dick. I'd like to see her rub his face in the dirt.

Thanks for continuing this story, mate. I can't wait to see where it goes next.
Glad you're enjoying the story. There is more going on than what Andy is aware of and thinks is going on. Anna's motivations/intentions will be made clear but I don't want to spoil anything.

I've been feeling the creative juices so here is the next installment. There isn't a lot of wrestling in this one either but the following updates will make up for it.

-----
I looked up as Anna entered the living room. “You missed a good time down at the Imperial,” she said, then looking at the plate of spaghetti I’d just started eating for my dinner. It was a quarter past nine. “Late night again at the office?” Since Anna’s wrestling match with Hank last week, I’d had to work late every night.

“Yeah, but it’s all taken care, finally.”

She smiled. “Good to hear.” She walked over and sat down at the table. “I wanted to tell you that I’ve invited Nancy over for dinner.”

“And Greg?” I asked. Greg was Nancy’s boyfriend.

“No. Just Nancy.”

“Ah. So what time is it planned? I’ll make sure I’m away so-”

“No, I want you here,” she interjected. “And you just admitted work won’t keep you away.” I nodded. “And you’re cooking.”

“Is that wise?”

She grinned crookedly. “Probably not but it is your turn.” When it was just the two of us at home we took turns making dinner. “And ordering pizza doesn’t count.”

“Okay. I’ll just go to the grocery store and buy a frozen pizza then.”

She scowled at me. “You do that and I’ll be the only thing you’ll be eating for a week.”

“Is that a threat or a promise?” I asked. She laughed.

[Day Later]

“Hello, Nancy,” I said as Anna showed her into the living room. I was standing next to the countertop dividing the kitchen from the living room working on the dinner. I gestured at it. “This took longer than I thought so it’ll be at least forty five minutes until it is ready.”

“What are you making?” Anna asked.

“Frozen pizza.” She mock glowered at me. “Just kidding. Lemon pepper chicken and rice.”

“Sounds good, Andy,” Nancy replied. “I’ll wait for that,” she continued as she and Anna sat down at the table. Until the arrival of Hank Nancy was the tallest in our circle of friends at 5 feet eleven. Her pale skin stood out starkly against her green eyes and slightly curly, long, dirty blond hair. Wearing a t-shirt and tight knee-length denim shorts, she had a physique that looked skinny from a distance but which would be more aptly described as lean. An avid runner and biker, she wasn’t as toned as Anna-despite being five inches taller I would guess she weighed about the same. But still her calves had a round, firm look to them, one they shared with her thighs. When she lifted a glass of water to her mouth I saw some bicep definition and tricep indentation, not as much as Anna but still respectable.

They started talking girl stuff while I finished getting the food ready to stick in the oven. I was just about done when Anna asked how Greg was. I’d known Greg in high school, although not well. At 5 foot 6 he looked quite small when he stood next to Nancy. He’d been teased about being a ‘runt’ while a teenager but that had stopped quickly. He’d possessed a manic energy and wiry strength that was surprising coming from so small a frame. But now, ten years later, he was still short and starting to get the look of a man who enjoyed his burgers and shakes a little too much. I couldn’t be too critical. I had a bit of a belly too but thanks to more regular exercise, including the frequent wrestling matches with Anna, it was shrinking, albeit to me at an infuriatingly slow pace. Anna somehow always seemed to notice even if I didn’t. I did notice though that Greg’s was ever so slowly going in the opposite direction as mine.

“Not so well,” Nancy answered. “In fact that’s the main reason I wanted to see you.” Her eyes darted over to meet mine.

“I’m finished here,” I said. “I can leave if you want.”

She looked at me for a second. “No. Greg’s a guy so you might be able to help too.”

“Well, what is it?” Anna asked.

“I guess I’ll just come out straight.” She looked at Anna. “Do you and Andy wrestle? I mean, out of all my girl friends, you seem the one most likely to do so.”

I kept my mouth shut. One thing, amongst many others, about Anna that I loved was that she made sure to keep her domination of me a secret. She’d never even threatened or hinted at doing anything to me in public. “We do,” Anna said.

“Do you win?” Nancy asked Anna.

“The goal isn’t to win but to have fun. In that it is very successful.” Nice answer, I thought at Anna.

“Good for you. I’m jealous.”

“Why do you ask?”

“Well, Greg and I started wrestling, his idea, as foreplay about a month ago.”

“We do the same thing,” Anna replied, then flashing a wolfish grin at me. “But it was my idea.”

Nancy nodded and then continued. “I didn’t think I’d like it at first but I found I enjoyed it, at least at first. But lately Greg’s been acting more like a jerk when he beats me and it’s starting to annoy me. I’d like to take him down a few notches, hopefully mellow him. Also I don’t like losing. I was hoping you could help me, show me some moves to even the odds. He’s small but he is a guy.”

“Testosterone isn’t as big an advantage as you would think,” I said, regretting it when Nancy glanced at me, then at Anna, a thoughtful frown on her face.

“I can help you,” Anna said. “Right now. We’ve got a half hour for the chicken to bake and my gym room is clear.”

“Sounds good to me,” Nancy said, standing up. “Let’s go.”

“But I think Andy would be more of a help.”

“Me?” I sputtered. Anna was by far the better wrestler. Although there had been some close ones, the score between us was somewhere around 200 to 0, her favor. After four months I still hadn’t tapped her out once.

“Him?” Nancy asked.

“Yes. He can show you some moves and he’s a guy.”

“Thanks for noticing,” I muttered good-naturedly.

“Quiet you. He’ll know better how Greg thinks and can help you with that. Wrestling isn’t just strength but also strategy and speed.”

Nancy looked at me and I at her. We’d dated twice before Anna happened to me and Greg to her. They’d gone well; we might’ve made a couple if things had been different. “You’d be fine with me wrestling Andy?”

“Yeah, go ahead. Besides I noticed that Andy didn’t make a salad. Go on, you know where the gym room is. Andy will be there shortly.” She headed off.

“Are you sure?” I asked Anna after she left.

“I’m sure. I think you can help her. And your salads are terrible; I don’t know how you do it.”

“In the immortal words of Red Green, nobody likes salad.”

“I’m from too far south to get that show.”

“No, it’s because you’re an uncultured barbarian heathen. A really hot, sexy-” I kissed her on the forehead. “-one, but still a heathen. But seriously, it’s my turn to make dinner so it’s only fair I make the rabbit food, I mean salad.”

“It’s not that big of a deal. Besides it’s only fair for you to get a roll with Nancy.”

“Huh, how do you figure?”

“Are you coming?!” Nancy yelled.

“You’d better get going,” Anna said. I nodded, we kissed, and I headed over to the gym room.

I walked in to see that Nancy had taken off her socks but her attire was otherwise changed. I did the same, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. “Well, this is different,” I said as I stepped onto the mats.

“Yup, but it’s your girlfriend’s idea, which makes it your fault.”

“That’s not how it works. But let’s do this if we’re going to do it.” Nancy nodded. “Why don’t you show me how you and Greg wrestle?”

She held up her hands like she was challenging me to a strength contest. I mirrored her, grabbing her hands and her mine and we started pushing. She had a good grip and I was impressed by the energy and power she exerted but I could beat Anna in an upper-body pushing match like this. After a minute of struggle I’d forced her arms back and pulled a little to my right, her left, as well for good measure. Suddenly I snatched my left hand free, grabbed the back of her neck, and locked in a guillotine choke. I didn’t squeeze, just holding her in place, and a moment later Nancy tapped my forearm. I let her go.

“That’s how it usually goes,” she said. “Well, he pushes me back and then shoves me to the ground and then pins me. He’s too short to pull what you just did,” she smirked. “But it’s quick.”

“Doesn’t seem much good for foreplay then.”

“It gets him excited, me not so much. So what do you suggest, strategos?” I looked at her, startled by her use of Greek. “What? I’ve seen what you read.”

“I didn’t see that coming. But I do have some suggestions to make.”

“Ok, shoot.”

“The main thing is that you’re playing to Greg’s strengths. That is no way to beat him. You need to use your strengths instead. You need to use your legs.”

“I was.”

“To push, yes. So was I but that’s not what I meant. Here, let me show you. Hold up your hands again.” She did. “Alright I’m going to pin you like Greg does.” She nodded, we grappled, and I pushed her, as gently as I could, back and down. She fell, flopping on her back, and I got on top of her and pinned her shoulders.

“See how your legs are under me, trapped under my weight?” I asked. “That’s not good. You can’t do anything to me with them like this.”

“Oh, yeah?” she shot back, bucking hard. She jolted me up a bit but not enough to dislodge me. “Damn, that works sometimes with Greg.”

“I’m bigger than he is. But the best defense is to not be in this position in the first place. You need to use your legs for offense.” I stood up but motioned her to stay on her back. “Bend your legs and put your knees to her chest.” She did and I got down again, pinning her shoulders, her legs pressed up between our chests. “Now put your legs around me.”

“My, you’re forward,” she laughed but did so.

“This is called a scissor. Think of your legs as scissor blades. You want to get your opponent between them and cut them. Now to show you the best way to cut.” I shifted her legs so that her bodyscissors was around my belly rather than further up and then so that her thighs were pressing my sides, not her knees.

“Now try squeezing.” She did, her thighs swelling, digging into my sides. It was a firm pressure but a tease compared to what I was used to with Anna, not nearly enough to make me tap.

Nancy grunted, squeezing harder. “You give yet?”

“Nope. Sorry.”

She stopped squeezing although kept her legs around me, a look of frustration on her face. “Don’t give up,” I said. “You’ve got a lot of strength and there are some really easy ways to improve your technique.”

“Like what?”

“Cross your ankles.” She did so. “Not only will this help you squeeze since now you have a tighter grip on me, but it also makes it harder for me to escape. I can’t just pull back. I have to unhook your ankles first which is especially awkward since they’re behind me.”

“I feel stupid for not thinking of that.”

“That’s alright so long as you remember to do it. Now there’s another thing you can do to make this even more dangerous to me.”

“I like the sound of that.” Nancy grinned, the glint of the predator in her eyes, which made me think of Anna.

“Er, ah, this is a regular scissors where you have your legs out straight. Now bend your right leg at the knee and put your calf perpendicular across my back.” She did. “Now hook your right ankle on the inside of your left knee and bend your left leg back down over your ankle. Pull your left ankle toward you to tighten your grip.” She did it all smoothly.

“Now this is called a figure four scissors,” I continued. “Because if your left leg was straight your legs would look like a 4. But you want to bend it back towards you to lock in the grip.”

“Yeah, I can see the possibilities of this hold,” Nancy said, licking her lips. She flashed me another grin, a full smile of a lioness contemplating her prey, a look that would’ve done Anna proud. “You’re in trouble now.”

[To Be Continued]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-16, 07:51
Last Achievements

I so want to have Andy's life.

A spectacular, gorgeous and skilled girlfriend who instigated their regular wrestling sessions. She is dominant and playful and confident enough that she encourages him to wrestle with a female friend who is also quite easy on the eye. I'm sure there are other reasons, too, but all I can think of now is that he is trapped in a figure four body scissors with a girl who is just about to realise how strong she really is.

So, so, so good.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-16, 03:42
Last Achievements

“I’m not scared of you,” I answered, voicing more confidence then I felt.

I don’t know if she could sense that I was faking but she grinned wider. “Big mistake.” She bucked with her hips, lifting my body up a little, and rolled to her left. Two seconds later she was on top of me, her legs still coiled around my midsection, and she pulled her ankle in a little more to cinch in the hold. I bridged, trying to reverse what she had just done, and almost unbalanced her but then she slammed me back down into the mat. “You’re not going anywhere,” she cooed. “You awoke the dragon and now it’s snack time and we both know who the snack is.”

She squeezed and I gasped a little in surprise. She giggled, tightening her grip, her thighs swelling as they chewed on my midsection. She squeezed hard for a few seconds, relax partially, then hammer me with a few pulses of power and then another longer squeeze, repeating the process and upping the pressure a bit every cycle. When she relaxed I instinctively inhaled and then her pulses pounded the air out of me, weakening me even more than I would have expected just from her raw power. She wasn’t squeezing to the level Anna could but her technique was making up for that. Furthermore her thigh squeeze felt different. Anna’s thighs were big; when they squeezed me it felt like I was being compressed. Nancy’s comparatively thinner-although flexed like they were right now I thought comparable in size to Hank’s-were more like knives cutting into my belly. Paradoxically there was less power but more pain than when Anna squeezed.

I tried bridging three more times, shuffling us around a little on the mat, but Nancy rode my struggles keeping her bodyscissors locked and tightening. After two minutes I was starting to feel short of breath while Nancy showed no sign of exertion or nearing the limit of her ability to squeeze. I tapped her left thigh. “What, you’re giving up?” Nancy said in disbelief. I nodded. “But I’m only at thirty percent?!” She exclaimed. “You can’t be done yet.” She put on a burst of power and I squealed, tapping her thigh frantically. She relaxed partially. “Hmmm, maybe you are done.”

She paused, not letting me go. “But I’m not.” She fell over on her left side, carrying me with her, and as soon as she was lying on her side she stretched her legs and squeezed even harder, her thighs crushing my abdomen, keeping up the long burn for at least ten seconds. Finally she relaxed and I shuddered, drawing in breath just in time for her to pummel me with more pulses, harder than anything she’d done before. Her hips jerked, shaking my whole body like I was a bone in the dog’s mouth of her legs. I grasped those granite pillars but I could no move them than I could the Parthenon.

After a minute of brutalizing me like this she relaxed, only to the level she’d been at when I tapped at first, but it felt like a huge relief nonetheless. I tapped again. “I don’t want to let you go,” Nancy said. “I like having you here, trapped between my legs, struggling helplessly while I squeeze you to submission.” She jerked me around a couple of more times, shaking my body as she stretched languidly across the mat, yawning as if it was nothing that her legs were completely controlling me. I realized, now that she wasn’t hurting me so much, that I was getting quite aroused, looking at her long slender body draped across the floor, housing a power and dominating attitude I never would have expected.

I swallowed. I am not screwing things up with Anna. I am not. “Please let me go,” I asked.

“Please let me go,” she repeated, licking her lips as she looked at me hungrily. “I like the sound of that. Alright, I’ll let you go if you beg.”

“Beg, I’m no-”

A sharp pulse immediately silenced me. “I was squeezing at 70% earlier. Do you want to feel what happens when I go all out?” I shook my head no. “I didn’t think so. Now either you beg and I’ll let you go or you’ll keep your male ego for another minute until I cut you in half. What’ll it be?”

A large part of me was wondering where this side of Nancy was coming from, but I didn’t have time for that now. “Please let me go, Nancy. I’m begging you.”

“That’s good. Why do you want me to let you go? Can’t you get out yourself?”

“I can’t. You have me trapped. I can’t escape and your legs are too strong for me.”

“So you admit that the only way you can get out is if I decide to be merciful.”

“I do.”

She pulsed. I squeaked. “I want to hear you say it.”

“The only way I can get out is if you decide to be merciful. My life is in your thighs,” I added.

She laughed, playfully squeezing me a bit. “Nicely done. I like.” She relaxed and uncoiled herself, sitting next to me while I lay on my side on the mat, rubbing my sides. Silence passed for a half minute, Nancy watching me until I finally sat up. “Are you alright?”

“I’ll be fine,” I answered, looking her in the eye. “That was amazing. Where did that come from?”

“I don’t know myself, but once you showed me how to use my legs as a weapon I saw all these possibilities and I just took off. I really did enjoy having you there and doing that to you. I hope I didn’t go too far. I know I was getting a little carried away there but it just felt so good.”

I coughed to dispel the dreamy look she was getting in her eyes. “Well now what?” I asked.

“We should have at least ten-fifteen minutes until dinner’s ready. I want to learn more. There’s got to be more ways I can use my legs on you.”

“I’m not sure it would be safe for me to do so.”

“Well, you can either show me some other moves or I’m just going to put you back in that one and won’t let you go for oh, a couple of hours.”

“I’ll show you some other moves.”

“Spoilsport.”

I stood up and so did she. “That was the bodyscissors, so called because you put the scissors around the body. There are lots of different kinds of scissors but aside from the bodyscissors the largest subcategory is the headscissor.”

“Ooo, I like the idea of wrapping my legs around your head and squashing it. But isn’t the skull too hard for that to really work?”

Is it just me or does it seem she’s more interested in beating me than Greg, I wondered. “It is. But the neck is a different matter. Sometimes when a scissor is done on the neck it’s called a neckscissor but most of the time it’s lumped into the headscissor category.”

“And this can be combined with the figure-four so I could take you down, get your neck between my thighs, and then do that 4 thing?”

“Yup. The figure four can be applied to pretty much any scissor, assuming you have the space and length for it, and you definitely do.”

“Excellent,” she cooed. “You are so going down. Enough talking. Let’s wrestle.”

I nodded and we both moved onto the center of the mat. Nancy was acting much different than when we had started. She stalked back and forth, feinting at me, rocking on her heels, grinning toothily at me. Suddenly she charged, plowing into me, and we both went down in a sprawl, rolling around for advantage.

I was on my back, her on top of me, but I bucked and threw her off, rolling away to get clear. Getting on my knees to face her, I saw her at coming at me, too close for me to defend myself. With her right arm she locked me in a loose guillotine choke, shoving my head down with the weight of her body before I broke the hold. I started to get up but she spun around so that she faced the same way I did, stepping over my head, so all I did was stick my head squarely between her thighs. She laughed in triumph as she locked in the standing headscissors, her hands playing in my hair.

My hands worked down, trying to break apart her crossed ankles. I took a split-second to caress her shapely and exposed calves though, enough time for Nancy to drop and roll onto her side, yanking my body with her. With both of us on the ground now she, in the amount of time I spent fondling her legs, shifted her legs and now locked in a classic figure-four headscissor.

I gurgled as her right thigh and calf squashed my neck between them, my arms pulling futilely. They felt different than Anna’s which felt like rock underneath soft velvet. These were like steel bars, skinny but so strong. She squeezed hard, not letting up even as I bucked only for her to slam me back down onto the mat. “Man, I really can own you with my legs,” Nancy taunted. “I got you in this in about a minute and now you’re stuck. You can’t go anywhere unless I let you.” My response was to pull harder which did nothing. “Yes, struggle. I love it when you struggle. It makes it all the more fun to squeeze and dominate you.”

She rolled over onto her stomach, straightened her legs, and started doing pushups, my body lying on top of her legs, my head still trapped between her thighs. It didn’t seem to slow her down. She’d uncrossed her ankles to do the pushups though so I gripped the back of her thighs, trying to pull my head loose. She paused in the ‘up’ position, flexing her thighs which dug in tight to the sides of my neck, making it hard for me to breathe and I didn’t think I’d be able to get my head free, at least not fast enough.

“I know you want to try and escape,” Nancy said. “Since my legs are too much for you. But you’re staying in between them until I’m done with you. In the unlikely event you do get loose, it will only be for a moment and then I’ll have you right back in between them and then I’ll really make you suffer.” I was so intimidated that I stopped trying to free myself, lying there as she held herself and me up without any seeming effort.

“That’s a good boy,” she continued. “Now massage my thighs while I do pushups. And you’re going to count for me until we do twenty. If you miss one we start over until we get it right.” I didn’t respond but started massaging. She resumed pushups with me counting, periodically flexing her thighs to cut off my air during a rep so I missed it and we had to start over. By the time she left me alone long enough to say twenty, she’d done fifty to sixty pushups, a sheen of sweat across her upper body.

She rolled back onto her back, locking the figure-four back in around my neck. I tapped her right calf wearily. “Beg me,” she ordered.

“Please, Nancy,” I wheezed. “Please let me go.” She yawned and laid back, stretching her legs and tightening the vise. “Please, please, let me go. Nancy, I’m begging you. I can’t get out. Your legs are too strong for me.”

“Keep going. You’re headed in the right direction.”

“Your legs are too much for me. You can get me with them anytime you want and then I’m helpless.”

She sat back up and bent down to kiss my forehead. “You’ve got that right.” She let me go, standing up to tower over me.

She loomed over me for a little bit. “Come on, let’s go for another fall. We’ve got a few more minutes and I want to crush you into submission between my legs again.” She held out her hand to help me up.

I reached up, grasped it, and then yanked her down to the ground, straddling her. “Oh, I’m going to get you for that, you little sneak,” Nancy threatened, grinning.

I smiled, opening my mouth to make a retort about the tide turning. “Don’t worry, Nancy, I’ll save you!” The next thing I felt was Anna’s right arm snaking around my throat.

[To Be Continued]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-16, 13:43
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Now that's a cliffhanger!
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-16, 17:27
Last Achievements

Oh, this is gonna be great. It's been sexy as hell, already, to see Nancy learning how to use her legs on Andy, but now Anna is going to be able to show her some of the even sexier holds that she uses to keep Andy under control. She sounded really playful when she yelled out and slipped her arm around his neck. Really looking forward to it. Thank you so much, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-16, 23:43
Last Achievements

My very first thought was on how screwed I was. Anna’s arm locked around my throat and she yanked me backward off Nancy, toppling so that I fell on her, her perked nipples poking me in the shoulder blades. Rolling to the side so that I didn’t slam her into the mat, by the time we were on our left sides, five seconds after she’d called out, she’d locked on both a bodyscissors and loose rear naked choke. I grunted as she started squeezing, per her usual not working the choke save to keep me in place. Meanwhile her bodyscissors started to inexorably crush my midsection like a python, Anna upping the pressure slightly every time I exhaled.

Nancy rolled over to look at us. “Thanks Anna, but I could’ve taken him.”

“He had you in a bit of a spot there.”

“Only because he cheated. I’d already tapped him out twice, one of them where I had to get him in the hold too.”

“Really?” Anna replied, her tone suggesting however that she wasn’t surprised to hear that. “He must’ve taught you well. What did he show you?”

“Bodyscissors, headscissors, figure four version. I got him with a figure four bodyscissors-he let me put him in that hold-and then a figure four headscissors after weakening him with a regular headscissors, both of which I put him in.”

“That’s a really good start.”

“Thanks. Yeah Andy should’ve known better than to show me how to use my legs, considering how much leg I’ve got. He didn’t stand a chance.”

“The goal was to show you how to take down Greg,” I rasped. Anna’s bicep was bulging, pushing against my throat, the pressure nothing compared to what her thighs were doing to me, but enough to make breathing and talking difficult.

“Doesn’t mean I couldn’t do the same to you,” Nancy retorted.

“Yeah,” Anna replied. “You didn’t think us women would turn down a nice available male victim, now would you?” Nancy shook her head emphatically no. “So Nancy, are you done or do you want to keep going? Andy got you off to a good start but I can show you more.”

“I bet you can,” Nancy said. “Looks like you do this a lot and we’ve got a good squeeze dummy here. Yeah, let’s do this.”

“Dinner is going to be finished any second now,” I interjected. Now the thought of having both Anna and Nancy working me over was exciting but I had worked hard on that chicken. Furthermore there was a part of me that was dismayed over Nancy dominating me and seeing Anna do the same. This was not something I wanted to get out. The rest of me told that part that the cat was out of the bag and that it was best to just enjoy myself and worry about that later.

“I can wait,” Anna said. “Besides while we’re crushing you into submission between our legs it’d be best if you’re on an empty stomach.”

“Same here,” Nancy said. “He can be the appetizer.”

A buzzer went off, something that Anna had brought in with her. “That’s the chicken,” she said. “Nancy, can you go take the chicken out and cover it up?” She nodded and left, returning a minute later to find me still trapped in Anna’s hold.

As Nancy sat down in front us Anna began talking again. “Now you can use your arms as well as your legs, for instance like this. This helps control his movement because his head is trapped and I’m attacking him on two fronts.”

“But can’t he just yank your arms free? You can’t have stronger arms than him, can you? I know my legs can own Greg but arm-to-arm he’d smoke me.”

“No, Andy’s arms are stronger, at least when he’s fresh. Look at how I’m holding him though.” Nancy shuffled over to take a closer look, examining Anna’s technique and asking some more questions which Anna answered. Meanwhile I seemed completely forgotten except for Anna’s thighs. My midsection was on fire, feeling like it had been compressed to half its regular diameter, and I could barely sip air.

I tapped her left thigh and she immediately released me. “Good job,” Anna said to me. “You’ve been working your abs; you lasted longer than usual.”

“Thanks,” I rasped, rubbing my ribs. Anna stood up, followed by Nancy, but I remained in a sitting position on the floor, both of them towering above me. Anna had changed clothes, wearing a dark green camisole and a matching color skirt that went almost to her knees. Anna extended a hand to help me up and I wisely did not try to use the same tactic on her as I had on Nancy.

As soon as I was upright, Anna grabbed my right arm, pivoted, and tossed me over her hip. I rolled with it onto my back just in time for Anna to pounce on me, her legs intertwining with mine to lock in a grapevine. Her arms arced down to grab my head but I grabbed them, our fingers also intertwined, and pushed back. We jostled a bit until with a shove I knocked us on our sides but she kept the grapevine on, heaved back to knock me back on my back, and then broke my resistance with a staccato burst of powerful hip thrusts that slammed me into the floor.

Nancy cooed in approval as I visibly weakened, the air thrust out of me. Anna slammed my hands down on the mat but immediately let go to encircle my head with her arms, my nose up in the middle of her cleavage. I put my hands on her hips, knowing that with her cupping her opposite elbows I had no chance getting free. “I bet he likes that,” Nancy said.

Anna snorted. “Yes he does. This is a really good way to weaken guys. They’re not inclined to resist this until it’s too late and then you just control his air supply to soften him up. You’ll be superb at this.” Aside from Nancy’s height advantage over Anna, her breasts were two cup sizes larger. Anna stretched me out in the grapevine, my legs fighting it, but that only slowed her down a bit while she cinched the breast smother tighter. A moment later I tapped.

Anna kept on the grapevine, making me hiss in pain, but she loosened up the smother enough for me to catch a few breaths. Five seconds later she clamped it back on, easily riding my squirming body, trapped helplessly in her coiled limbs. Nancy laughed, urging Anna to punish me further and she did, further tightening the smother, crushing my nose against her breastbone. Her grapevine spread me further, her legs more flexible than mine. The insides of my legs and my groin were on fire; she was close to doing the splits. I tapped frantically and she immediately uncoiled the grapevine but gave a pulse-squeeze of the smother before releasing that.

Anna stood up. “Now he’s really helpless. Shall I show you how I typically finish him off?” Nancy nodded excitedly. Anna helped me up and immediately grabbed me in a headlock, flipping me over her hip and tossing me to the ground. She fell on top of me, clamping me in a reverse headscissor as Nancy shrieked in delight. Anna stopped squeezing for a second to adjust her skirt, tossing it over to cover my face, but I got enough of a peek to see that underneath her skirt she was only wearing a thong. I didn’t get to enjoy the view though as her skirt cut off the light and her legs switched into a reverse figure four, mashing my face in against her ass.

She kept up her usual routine, holding half-minute squeezes with my nose rammed up into her crack, cutting off my air, and then relaxing for ten seconds so I could breathe. I tugged at her thighs, not that it would help me, but it did give me a chance to fondle her legs and also let her know I was still conscious.

I could tell that Anna and Nancy were talking; I could recognize their voices but not their words with Anna’s thighs enveloping my ears, save for several times when I could hear my name, usually followed by laughter. It’s nearly impossible to keep track of time when Anna’s legs and ass are my entire world and being covered by her skirt took it to a new level she had never done before, but I’m pretty sure Anna held me there for at least twenty minutes, working me over without effort, on instinct, as if it was nothing that she dominated me with her legs while she pursued the more important and attention-worthy task of talking with her friend.

Then Anna grabbed my legs and yanked up and a second later I felt Nancy’s legs coiling around my midsection. I bucked my legs but to no avail. Anna pulled up her skirt so that I could see. Nancy was lying perpendicular to me, looking at me with a grin on her face while her legs trapped my belly in a figure-four bodyscissor. Anna’s belly rested atop Nancy’s right thigh.

Nancy started squeezing, tightening every time I exhaled which I didn’t need with Anna’s legs wrapped around my throat. I squirmed, trying to get free, but their legs were locked tight around me, far too strong to me to power out of; I’d need a chainsaw. Nancy laughed at my efforts. “Yeah, you’re screwed. You can’t handle either one of us and now you’ve got both of us crushing you with our legs.” I squirmed some more but Nancy pulsed her thighs, my insides screaming in protest. “That’s not going to do you any good, Andy. The only way out is to beg us.”

“Please,” I rasped. Nancy looked at Anna who shook her head no. “Please le-” Anna rammed my face into her ass, the rest of my words muffled although the vibrations in her butt made Anna laugh. Eventually she relaxed. “Please le-” She did the exact same thing, four times in fact. I couldn’t fight my way out and I couldn’t beg my way out as Anna wouldn’t let me.

Nancy giggled every time Anna smothered me. “This is great. I’m loving this. I wish I started doing this years ago. I’m looking forward to doing this with Greg.” She paused. “But I’m enjoying doing this to Andy as well.”

Anna looked back at me. “He is a good squeeze toy.” She looked back at Nancy. “I can share him. What are friends for?” Again she looked back at me. “Are you alright with being Nancy’s squeeze toy as well as mine?”

“Yes,” I rasped. It wasn’t like I had a choice in the matter, imprisoned by four beautiful powerful female legs.

“Thanks, Anna,” Nancy said. She looked at me smiling mischievously. “And thank you, Andy.” I mumbled ‘you’re welcome’ but it was buried in Anna’s ass. “Well now what do we do?”

“Well,” Anna answered. “I say we knock out our squeeze toy and when he wakes up we have dinner.” And that is what they did.

[To Be Continued]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-16, 07:48
Last Achievements

I haven't been lucky enough to be wrestled by two hot girls like Andy is at the moment, but I have been trapped in a bodyscissors around the ribs like that. The girl who humoured my wishes and did it to me complied and squeezed harder when I breathed out, preventing me from breathing in again. It only took less than a minute and I was entirely at her mercy, with empty lungs and desperation in my heart. Reading this 'episode' brought that all back for me. Thanks, mate. I am loving your story.
Old 07-Nov-17, 20:11
Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22
Last Achievements

any updates on this story?
Old 08-Nov-17, 00:36
Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Just discovered this one. I really like how Anna crushes the misogynist asshole. And that she's powerful, knows what she wants and how to get it, but also respectful. Also I like the Mediterranean history references, like Komnena. Thank you, Alexios!
The Following User Says Thank You to blueblade999 For This Useful Post: