Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 13-Nov-11, 17:03
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default An experience I'd never forget

I had been working at a video store for two years now. What had begun as a temporary job to earn money during the holidays had turned into a regular part time job. One of the employees who had started the job with me was a young girl my age named Kristen. We were both 17 and me and every other guy who worked there had a crush on her. She was around 5 ft 7, had long brunette hair, a slim, but athletic build, and the cutest face you'd ever seen. Though we often flirted with each other, it never went past that, though we did occasionally hang out as friends. One day Kristen invited me over her house to play video games. One of the other reasons I liked her was because she was a big gamer and you better believe she could kick your ass at almost anything. We had been playing a game and she managed to beat me again as she often did. We she won, she jumped up and threw her hands in the air in victory. Her shirt lifted up a little and I noticed that the belly button piercing that she normally wore was missing. I asked her if she had taken it out, and she said
"Yeah someone pulled on it when I was wrestling, so I took it off."
"Wrestling?" I asked. I was intrigued by this.
She smiled. "Yeah I love to wrestle with my brother and his friends. My ex and I used to wrestle all the time too."
I smiled. "Oh I gotta see this. Why don't we have a match?"
At the time I didn't have much sexual experience, but I had lost my virginity with my previous girlfriend. My ex had told me before we had sex the first time, that she really enjoyed being pinned down and that it was a turn on for her. I was happy to oblige her and we would often rough house and I would easily pin her down hard before the sex would begin. For some reason by the look that Kristen was giving me, I was hoping that maybe something similar could happen here. I would easily pin her just as I had my ex girlfriend and maybe something sensual would happen.
Finally Kristen responded to me.
"I don't know guys tend to get angry when I beat them" She said with a giggle.
" So you were able to beat your ex?" I asked. I had seen her ex before and he was a fairly big guy, much bigger than I.
"Oh yeah, every time" she said confidently
I was shocked. Surely he had let her win all those times, I thought to myself.
"Well lets see how you do against me." I replied.
"If you insist" she said with a smile. "Stay here I'll be right back."
She went upstairs while I sat down stairs thinking to myself could she really be that strong? I sat there waiting with a pair of athletic shorts on. It was summer so I had just been walking around in those while she had been wearing jeans.
"Ok I'm ready". I heard her say as she came back downstairs wearing a pair of short athletic shorts and a small t-shirt. She walked towards me while tying her long hair in a pony tail. I got up wide eyed and simply took in what I was seeing. Kristen was a beautiful girl, but I had never seen her like this before. Her shorts showed off her long athletic legs and I was speechless at how stunning she looked. As she finished with her hair she must have noticed me staring because she replied. "You checking me out?" I quickly looked down embarrassed, but when I looked back up I noticed she was smiling hard as though she hadn't minded me looking. She then stopped. "You know on second thought I think I'll just leave my hair out". She then took off the hair band she had just put on and walked past me. When she got right next to me she suddenly flipped her long flowing hair out so that it brushed right on me. I knew she had done it on purpose.
"Ok, you ready?"
By this time I already had a bit of a boner, but I quickly tried to focus and got in a stance.
"Yes" I said meekly.
"Then lets GO!" she said as she rushed directly at me. The two of us were standing and we locked hands, each trying to push the other down. Though I was confident that I had more arm strength she had lunged at me with such force that I stumbled back until she pushed me down directly on my back. I pulled her down with me and she landed directly on top of me. Our hands were still locked and I managed to push her off me over to her side. As I pushed her off though, she brought up her legs and wrapped them around my torso. I managed to push her on her back with me on top of her and our hands still locked. Her legs however remained tightly locked around my torso area. I tried to push them of, but couldn't believe how strong they were. Kristen had white, milky skin and her bare legs were smooth and yet incredibly strong. I looked at her face and she had a look of fierce determination. We were both breathing hard, but me much harder. I kept trying to push her legs off, but she clenched them even tighter. We both grunted and panted and as she struggled to keep her legs around me she would often let out a grunt that sounded more like a sensual moan. The more I heard it, the bigger the boner in my shorts got. I felt the life being squeezed out of me and knew I couldn't keep this up much longer. Struggling, I managed to slowly get up on my feet, but Kristen her legs still wrapped around my torso went up with me. She took her hands off of mine and then instead put them around my neck bringing my face close to hers. So I stood there, struggling to stand with Kristen wrapped around me. Her legs locked to my torso and keeping her hands tightly wrapped around me as well. I ran my hands across her legs and down to her tight ass. I placed both of my hands on her ass and tried to lift her off of me. I wont lie, I wasn't simply trying to lift her off, but also enjoyed putting my hands on her ass as I tried to get her off. Kristen had often teased me with it, brushing by me at work and then wiggling her ass suggestively. She would then turn her head back towards me and smile, knowing I had been looking. I could now feel the little energy I had left draining. I struggled one last time to lift her off me, my hands clamped on her ass trying to push her up off me with all the strength I had left. I let out a groan and then felt my legs weakening. I collapsed to my knees with Kristen still wrapped around me, riding me down gracefully. Now on my knees I was completely spent and she knew it. She pushed me to my back and I laid there with her now flat on top of me. I put my hands on her waist and she quickly took her hands from around my neck and locked hands with me again. She slammed my hands to the ground and laid there on top of me. She then brought her face close to mine and began to whisper in my ear a counting to 10. I laid there and closed my eyes. With each number I felt more and more ashamed, but simply didn't have the energy to do anything. She counted slowly and sensually.
1…..2…..3…..4….5…….6….7…..8…9….10
When she got to ten she didn't move but remained on top of me, our cheeks touching. She was panting and I could feel her every breath on my face. As I lay there it felt as though I was experiencing every emotion I could possibly have. I felt humiliated, and frustrated, perhaps even a bit angry. But at the same time I was aroused like I had never been before and part of me wanted her to stay on top of me forever. Finally she brought her face up.
"See? Told ya I'd win." She said.
When she said the words I finally opened my eyes and found her looking directly into my eyes, smiling. I had a humiliated look on my face and could say nothing.
"Your not gonna be a sore loser are you?"
"........No" I said meekly.
"Then say it. Say that I win fair and square".
I looked away from her and mumbled it out.
"Nu uh, try again" She said. "And look at me" I looked up at her in her eyes again. and said it.
"You win, fair and square" I said in a low voice.
"I'm sorry, could you repeat that, I couldn't quite hear you." She said giggling.
"You win fair and square!" I said louder.
" And no excuses?"
"No excuses" I said.
As she prepared to get up, I found myself stopping her by putting my hands around her waist again. She looked back at me surprised.
"Wait…" I said.
"What?" She said back.
I really didn't know what I wanted to say. I hadnt even planned on doing this. I had just stopped her instinctively because I didn't want her to get up from me. Looking at her I struggled to say something until my eyes just kind of wandered down to the ragging boner I was still having. She followed my eyes down and saw it as well. She looked back at me with a look of surprise. My heart sank and felt even more embarrassed. I thought surely she had felt it before and said nothing. But she was now looking genuinely surprised and stared at me for a second. Then suddenly the look on her face turned into a smile. She leaned her face down and planed a kiss on my cheek. She then brought her face back up for a second and flipped her hair back once again. Then she leaned back down and kissed me. It was aggressive and passionate and there was bitting. When I tried to lift myself up a bit and put my arms around, she quickly pushed me back down hard, locking hands with me she kept me pinned down once again as she continued to kiss me passionately. When she finished she got up from me and offered me her hand. She helped me up to my feet and then with my hand still in hers, she led me upstairs to her bedroom where she gave me another experience I'd never forget.

Last edited by enigma; 13-Nov-11 at 17:17.
Old 15-Nov-11, 08:04
Points: 452,009, Level: 100 Points: 452,009, Level: 100 Points: 452,009, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,511 Times in 4,306 Posts
Default Re: An experience I'd never forget

Great story. And i woudn't mind a desciption of the bedroom action too. We are all adults here ;-)
Old 04-Feb-14, 02:17
Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Holy shit. That was great. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slappo For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-17, 22:49
ap643

Great story, Kris sounds like quite a girl!
Old 18-Nov-17, 03:46
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I love hearing about girls with attitude like kristen. Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-17, 19:25
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

I loved your story, but the name would be A Chrismas to never forget. You need know that girls are better wrestlers than boys. I believe that you learn the lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had been working at a video store for two years now. What had begun as a temporary job to earn money during the holidays had turned into a regular part time job. One of the employees who had started the job with me was a young girl my age named Kristen. We were both 17 and me and every other guy who worked there had a crush on her. She was around 5 ft 7, had long brunette hair, a slim, but athletic build, and the cutest face you'd ever seen. Though we often flirted with each other, it never went past that, though we did occasionally hang out as friends. One day Kristen invited me over her house to play video games. One of the other reasons I liked her was because she was a big gamer and you better believe she could kick your ass at almost anything. We had been playing a game and she managed to beat me again as she often did. We she won, she jumped up and threw her hands in the air in victory. Her shirt lifted up a little and I noticed that the belly button piercing that she normally wore was missing. I asked her if she had taken it out, and she said
"Yeah someone pulled on it when I was wrestling, so I took it off."
"Wrestling?" I asked. I was intrigued by this.
She smiled. "Yeah I love to wrestle with my brother and his friends. My ex and I used to wrestle all the time too."
I smiled. "Oh I gotta see this. Why don't we have a match?"
At the time I didn't have much sexual experience, but I had lost my virginity with my previous girlfriend. My ex had told me before we had sex the first time, that she really enjoyed being pinned down and that it was a turn on for her. I was happy to oblige her and we would often rough house and I would easily pin her down hard before the sex would begin. For some reason by the look that Kristen was giving me, I was hoping that maybe something similar could happen here. I would easily pin her just as I had my ex girlfriend and maybe something sensual would happen.
Finally Kristen responded to me.
"I don't know guys tend to get angry when I beat them" She said with a giggle.
" So you were able to beat your ex?" I asked. I had seen her ex before and he was a fairly big guy, much bigger than I.
"Oh yeah, every time" she said confidently
I was shocked. Surely he had let her win all those times, I thought to myself.
"Well lets see how you do against me." I replied.
"If you insist" she said with a smile. "Stay here I'll be right back."
She went upstairs while I sat down stairs thinking to myself could she really be that strong? I sat there waiting with a pair of athletic shorts on. It was summer so I had just been walking around in those while she had been wearing jeans.
"Ok I'm ready". I heard her say as she came back downstairs wearing a pair of short athletic shorts and a small t-shirt. She walked towards me while tying her long hair in a pony tail. I got up wide eyed and simply took in what I was seeing. Kristen was a beautiful girl, but I had never seen her like this before. Her shorts showed off her long athletic legs and I was speechless at how stunning she looked. As she finished with her hair she must have noticed me staring because she replied. "You checking me out?" I quickly looked down embarrassed, but when I looked back up I noticed she was smiling hard as though she hadn't minded me looking. She then stopped. "You know on second thought I think I'll just leave my hair out". She then took off the hair band she had just put on and walked past me. When she got right next to me she suddenly flipped her long flowing hair out so that it brushed right on me. I knew she had done it on purpose.
"Ok, you ready?"
By this time I already had a bit of a boner, but I quickly tried to focus and got in a stance.
"Yes" I said meekly.
"Then lets GO!" she said as she rushed directly at me. The two of us were standing and we locked hands, each trying to push the other down. Though I was confident that I had more arm strength she had lunged at me with such force that I stumbled back until she pushed me down directly on my back. I pulled her down with me and she landed directly on top of me. Our hands were still locked and I managed to push her off me over to her side. As I pushed her off though, she brought up her legs and wrapped them around my torso. I managed to push her on her back with me on top of her and our hands still locked. Her legs however remained tightly locked around my torso area. I tried to push them of, but couldn't believe how strong they were. Kristen had white, milky skin and her bare legs were smooth and yet incredibly strong. I looked at her face and she had a look of fierce determination. We were both breathing hard, but me much harder. I kept trying to push her legs off, but she clenched them even tighter. We both grunted and panted and as she struggled to keep her legs around me she would often let out a grunt that sounded more like a sensual moan. The more I heard it, the bigger the boner in my shorts got. I felt the life being squeezed out of me and knew I couldn't keep this up much longer. Struggling, I managed to slowly get up on my feet, but Kristen her legs still wrapped around my torso went up with me. She took her hands off of mine and then instead put them around my neck bringing my face close to hers. So I stood there, struggling to stand with Kristen wrapped around me. Her legs locked to my torso and keeping her hands tightly wrapped around me as well. I ran my hands across her legs and down to her tight ass. I placed both of my hands on her ass and tried to lift her off of me. I wont lie, I wasn't simply trying to lift her off, but also enjoyed putting my hands on her ass as I tried to get her off. Kristen had often teased me with it, brushing by me at work and then wiggling her ass suggestively. She would then turn her head back towards me and smile, knowing I had been looking. I could now feel the little energy I had left draining. I struggled one last time to lift her off me, my hands clamped on her ass trying to push her up off me with all the strength I had left. I let out a groan and then felt my legs weakening. I collapsed to my knees with Kristen still wrapped around me, riding me down gracefully. Now on my knees I was completely spent and she knew it. She pushed me to my back and I laid there with her now flat on top of me. I put my hands on her waist and she quickly took her hands from around my neck and locked hands with me again. She slammed my hands to the ground and laid there on top of me. She then brought her face close to mine and began to whisper in my ear a counting to 10. I laid there and closed my eyes. With each number I felt more and more ashamed, but simply didn't have the energy to do anything. She counted slowly and sensually.
1…..2…..3…..4….5…….6….7…..8…9….10
When she got to ten she didn't move but remained on top of me, our cheeks touching. She was panting and I could feel her every breath on my face. As I lay there it felt as though I was experiencing every emotion I could possibly have. I felt humiliated, and frustrated, perhaps even a bit angry. But at the same time I was aroused like I had never been before and part of me wanted her to stay on top of me forever. Finally she brought her face up.
"See? Told ya I'd win." She said.
When she said the words I finally opened my eyes and found her looking directly into my eyes, smiling. I had a humiliated look on my face and could say nothing.
"Your not gonna be a sore loser are you?"
"........No" I said meekly.
"Then say it. Say that I win fair and square".
I looked away from her and mumbled it out.
"Nu uh, try again" She said. "And look at me" I looked up at her in her eyes again. and said it.
"You win, fair and square" I said in a low voice.
"I'm sorry, could you repeat that, I couldn't quite hear you." She said giggling.
"You win fair and square!" I said louder.
" And no excuses?"
"No excuses" I said.
As she prepared to get up, I found myself stopping her by putting my hands around her waist again. She looked back at me surprised.
"Wait…" I said.
"What?" She said back.
I really didn't know what I wanted to say. I hadnt even planned on doing this. I had just stopped her instinctively because I didn't want her to get up from me. Looking at her I struggled to say something until my eyes just kind of wandered down to the ragging boner I was still having. She followed my eyes down and saw it as well. She looked back at me with a look of surprise. My heart sank and felt even more embarrassed. I thought surely she had felt it before and said nothing. But she was now looking genuinely surprised and stared at me for a second. Then suddenly the look on her face turned into a smile. She leaned her face down and planed a kiss on my cheek. She then brought her face back up for a second and flipped her hair back once again. Then she leaned back down and kissed me. It was aggressive and passionate and there was bitting. When I tried to lift myself up a bit and put my arms around, she quickly pushed me back down hard, locking hands with me she kept me pinned down once again as she continued to kiss me passionately. When she finished she got up from me and offered me her hand. She helped me up to my feet and then with my hand still in hers, she led me upstairs to her bedroom where she gave me another experience I'd never forget.

I loved your story!!! You need know that girls are better wrestlers than boys. I believe that you learn the lesson.

Last edited by lisane; 30-Dec-17 at 19:27. Reason: Duplicated
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post: