Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Nov-14, 20:24
Points: 3,713, Level: 25 Points: 3,713, Level: 25 Points: 3,713, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

A few "other" sports where it is male vs female...

Pro Bowling had a "Battle of the Sexes" match last year. The winner of the men's championship took on the winner of the women's championship. The woman defeated the man:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Chicago Bandits women's softball team continues to dominate the men:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JOFL For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-14, 13:55
malbuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you think this forum is stupid? You know, the whole point of this forum is talking and sharing about mixed gender competition.

You thinks its stupid, and still you have posted over 400 post here!!!
LOL
I for one do not consider the subject of this forum to be "competition," and certainly not "sport."

It is eroticism. Plain and simple. You may be in denial about that, but that's what it is.
Old 26-Nov-14, 07:41
Points: 5,958, Level: 32 Points: 5,958, Level: 32 Points: 5,958, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Women's fast pitch softball tours against men's minor league baseball team. The ladies, featuring Olympians like Jennie Finch, basically wiped the floor with the men. The women went 5 -1 against their male opponents. If male pros could not beat the women, imagine what the ladies would do against we average men. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. The pictures are of 6 foot tall pitcher Jennie Finch. She's NOT the "weaker sex."

[ATTACH][ATTACH][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Makes me understand why the boys little league champions were afraid to take on the girls softball champions from the same city. I think the boys knew what would happen. Ultimately the game did not occur because the boys were afraid to play softball rules. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

I wish an all star team of female wrestlers (all Black Belts in Judo or Jiu Jitsu) would tour the US to challenge male teams. I'd love to see the girls win 10 matches to 0. How humbling for the male ego. Reminds me of that Cuban women's judo team against Ecuador's men's team.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 05_jfinch_01m[1].jpg (41.8 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg 936full-jennie-finch[1].jpg (941.3 KB, 116 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Msscott33 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-14, 18:51
Points: 3,713, Level: 25 Points: 3,713, Level: 25 Points: 3,713, Level: 25
Last Achievements

My girlfriend and I drove down to watch this game:

It really was an electric experience, watching these women totally dominate the men. And the men were trying their best, no doubt. But watching the female pitchers strike out male after male was very arousing. These athletic men were being humbled by athletic women and it was a lot of fun watch.

Even the hometown female fans were cheering wildly for the female team, especially after the women hit the home runs.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JOFL For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-14, 16:50
malbuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msscott33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Women's fast pitch softball tours against men's minor league baseball team.
And which sport do they play? Softball (46', no mound, 60' basepaths, underhand pitch) or baseball (60'6", mound, 90' basepaths, overhand pitch)?

Let me guess. Wait, I don't need to. You do know those are two different sports, right?

Jennie Finch is hot, and she's a terrific athlete, but these exhibitions don't "prove" anything--- except that's it's awfully nice of the men's baseball teams to help promote the women's softball teams by engaging in these exhibitions.

Last edited by malbuff; 27-Nov-14 at 16:57.
Old 27-Nov-14, 16:53
malbuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msscott33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ultimately the game did not occur because the boys were afraid to play softball rules.
"Rules?" It's a different sport, played on a different field, requiring different skills.

Have you ever played either?
Old 27-Nov-14, 17:12
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by malbuff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Rules?" It's a different sport, played on a different field, requiring different skills.

Have you ever played either?
They aren't exactly the same sports but they are very similar. It's like a male wrestler losing to a female judoka in judo. I feel like the man would still be very humiliated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-14, 18:03
malbuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They aren't exactly the same sports but they are very similar. It's like a male wrestler losing to a female judoka in judo. I feel like the man would still be very humiliated.
I played semipro baseball into my mid-thirties, then softball for several years until my knees gave out.

The difference between the two sports is profound, especially the pitcher/batter matchup. When you're used to hitting a pitched ball off a mound, a fast softball pitch looks like it's coming up right out of the ground at you, especially since the pitcher is 14' closer and is allowed to stride forward several steps. You'll miss by a mile.

Any good softball pitcher can strike out even major-league baseball players most of the time. Eddie "The King" Feigner was famous for it.

Consider: what do you think would happen if these teams played real baseball instead?
Old 27-Nov-14, 18:54
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by malbuff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I played semipro baseball into my mid-thirties, then softball for several years until my knees gave out.

The difference between the two sports is profound, especially the pitcher/batter matchup. When you're used to hitting a pitched ball off a mound, a fast softball pitch looks like it's coming up right out of the ground at you, especially since the pitcher is 14' closer and is allowed to stride forward several steps. You'll miss by a mile.

Any good softball pitcher can strike out even major-league baseball players most of the time. Eddie "The King" Feigner was famous for it.

Consider: what do you think would happen if these teams played real baseball instead?
I know. Jenny Finch strikes out the best MLB players in charity softball games all the time. I've never played either at a high level, but I guess I would have expected pro baseball players to be able to hit a ball much larger even if the delivery is different just because of how good their reflexes are. Maybe not the first time, but I would figure they can adjust throughout the game.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-14, 20:28
Points: 6,070, Level: 33 Points: 6,070, Level: 33 Points: 6,070, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know. Jenny Finch strikes out the best MLB players in charity softball games all the time. I've never played either at a high level, but I guess I would have expected pro baseball players to be able to hit a ball much larger even if the delivery is different just because of how good their reflexes are. Maybe not the first time, but I would figure they can adjust throughout the game.
It would probably take them some to get to the point where they could hit a softball pitcher. There is a huge difference in the behavior of the ball, and the timing required. I'd like to see some softball hitters go up against Clayton Kershaw or Madison Bumgarner.
The Following User Says Thank You to FrozenReality For This Useful Post: