Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Sep-17, 03:40
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Yep...worth every penny!! Great review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow ok, so I had my session with her yesterday, and holy shit was she good. I asked for a 90 minute fantasy domination session, and as soon as we were changed she got me up on the wall and demanded I hand over her money, and my hands literally started to shake as I was clumsily getting the money ready. She then pushed me back to the wall and lifted me, telling me in great detail just how she was going to destroy me, then she made me feel her biceps and muscles as she was choking me with her hand. She twisted my arms to get me on my knees, and made me feel her legs, then suddenly she went for a standing headscissors, and from there the session just got more intense and interesting. Highlights of the session was when she got me infront of the mirror with a rear naked choke hold, told her to look at the difference between us, and started choking me and ignored my taps for an extra few seconds, leaving me on the verge of being knocked out.

She was not only very strong with her scissors and choke holds, she was also brilliant at trash talking and also making you afraid of what she can do, as she describes all the things she is capable of, reminding me heavily she is going easy on me. She also said she went easy on the punches to my stomach and arms, but it was still painful for me nonetheless. She would also laugh considerably at how weak I was, and forced me to say whatever she wanted or I would recieve a hard punch or a hard squeeze, and it didn't matter how humiliating it was, I had to say it. She also commanded to lick her toes, her armpits, kiss her ass and pussy, all while smothering me and also punching me further when she could. It was particularly hard to breath at times as she was an expert in ensuring I would not get much breath, with her breast smothering being particularly impossible to get out of.

She said in her email that she loves being sadistic, and I did not question it for a second during the session. She liked to scissor me in holds were she could see me squirming, and put me in choke holds where she could look me in the eyes and see my eyes roll over, and made eye contact with me as she got my arms in different locks, and loved to see me panic as she threatened to break it. She would ignore a lot of my taps and even slightly ignore my safeword as well, replying that I do not have any control or say in this, and said she could destroy or rape me anytime she wants, which I honestly believe. She then forcefully removed my shorts, leaving me with my boxers (which she probably would have taken off had I not been screaming the safe word pathetically for all the world to hear). At point, she actually got me lying facefirst on the bed and went on top of me, and proceed to hold me down and hump me as if she had a strap-on, and there was no way for me to escape, and humiliated me further by increasing the pain on my legs, threatening to sprain it. This was all the while her verbally humiliating me and calling me her pussy bitch.

Other ways she would dominate me is she would get on the floor and start full weight trampling me, stating that this was the perfect place for me. She would also even start spitting on me, and even when she realized I didn't like being grabbed or hurt down in my private area, she still indulged every now and again despite my pleas, I really was in her mercy. She at one point also lifted me in a fireman's carry (which actually ended up being painful for my balls), and started squatting while carrying me for a long period of time, really showing her strength. Her verbal humiliation was particularly brutal overall, throwing insults that may be personal to others, but to me it only enhanced how dominating she was.

Overall, the 90 minutes I spent was just incredible. I knew she went easy on the scissoring and punches, but my ribs and one arm still feel sore from all the punching, and she was particularly accurate in where to punch to bring about the most pain. I really enjoyed how sadistic she was, even in the little details where she would make eye contact with you, and she seemed have a blast during the session, and I got exactly what I wanted. She finally went out of character when I came out of the shower, hugged me, and I let myself out.

Arekah was amazing, and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a fantasy session, or even for a semi/competitive session as she is truly strong and if you are an average bloke like me, you will be able to put up no resistance at all.

Edit* Further highlights included the various ways she smothered me, and it should be noted that she loved to punch me further whenever I was being smothered or scissored. Also, i asked to be knocked out in the emails, but I kept chickening out during the sessions as I started to get genuinely frightened.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 07:16
Points: 6,082, Level: 33 Points: 6,082, Level: 33 Points: 6,082, Level: 33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hello everyone,

I'm a DC resident who had the fortune to session with Arekah this past Saturday, during her visit to DC. It was my first session ever, and since I fancy myself a writer I thought I'd do a comprehensive review of the experience. The short version: Arekah is positively sublime, and I doubt I'll ever be the same after my time with her. I can't recommend her highly enough for this reason.

The long version:

I’ve always admired powerful women. Like many guys in the scene, as a tyke I was friends with an older girl who would sit on my chest and pin me down whenever I was a brat (which was pretty often.) Obviously I didn’t know what this would mean at the time, but this sparked a lifelong fascination with being dominated and controlled and toyed with.

Now I’m 22 years old, a young professional with disposable income of my own for really the first time in my life. I could make my dreams and fantasies real, even if only for a short while. I didn’t want just any girl, no. To make my fantasy real, I wanted someone… well, fantastic.

I had never heard of Arekah Lox before. She didn’t do photoshoots or videos for the usual suspects. There were few traces of her online. Just profiles on Diane the Valkyrie and sessiongirls, a fistful of pictures, and page upon page of rave reviews. While browsing for the right girl, I discovered her profile on Diane the Valkyrie- and instantly, all the other girls seemed inadequate. I had to session with her.

So I shot her an email, nervously checking my inbox every fifteen minutes for a reply. It didn’t come, so I sent her another one. Arekah isn’t the fastest to respond to messages, but I sent her a follow-up email if I didn’t hear from her in 24 hours and we arranged things quickly. She asked me what my fantasy was and I told her: I wanted to be afraid of her.

The hours leading up to the session were torturous. What if it was too intense? What if I embarrassed myself? What if I didn’t enjoy it as much as I wanted it to? What if she seriously injured me? I didn’t know, but I did know that I had come too far to back down.

I almost regretted reading so many reviews of her, because it spoiled one of the most magical parts of my time with Arekah: the opening moments. Any good performer knows the importance of an entrance. I came to her hotel room at 6:30 on the dot and knocked twice. For twenty seconds, nothing. Then it creaked open, and a woman slowly emerged.

She was the kind of woman you’d try to stare at surreptitiously if she sat near you on the subway. Tall and broad, an extraordinary combination of power and sensuality. Her full lips and high cheekbones and big, soft green eyes were belied by her broad shoulders and corded, powerful thighs- but that too was undercut by her ripe and enormous breasts, her smooth and soft skin, her full hips. She was bodybuilder strong, she was model pretty, she was athletic and muscular, she was voluptuous and soft. She was sweet and cruel, gentle and vicious, a hurricane in the flesh. She made the pictures feel like a sad joke, because as gorgeous as she was in the best of them, they were still a massive disservice to her beauty.

She grabbed me and slammed me against the wall, and purred what she was going to do to me. In a deep, rich, poisonously seductive voice, she told me that she was going to break me, crush me, punish me, and kill me (something I asked her for.) At one point she loosened her grip as she spoke, waited for me to fidget or twitch, and then slammed me back into the wall. My knees gave out around then in fear and awe. “You got my lunch money?” she growled, and with a trembling hand I yanked the carefully-counted $400 out of my pocket.

I’m 5’8, about 165 pounds- a smaller guy, and no athlete. I knew Arekah would be a good bit stronger than me- what I didn’t really understand was that she could overpower me with no effort. She undressed and grabbed me, posing me in front of the mirror like I was her doll, illustrating the physical breadth between her and me. I whimpered in fear as she threw me atop the bed. The game was on.

The next hour is something of a blur. Arekah truly had her way with me: she locked her meaty thighs around my waist and squeezed until I was yelping like a stepped-on dog. She smothered me between her ripe breasts, giggling at my feeble attempts to find a way to breathe. She made me worship her marble-hard calf, and when she found my kisses inadequate she gave me a sharp jab to the ribs to remind me that I served at her pleasure.

When I did try to escape from Arekah’s holds, I rarely had much luck. She made it clear that she could grind my ribs to powder, rip off my arm, snap my neck, crack my skull… whatever she wanted. On the occasion that she gave me some space and I managed to slip free, I was never out of her control. She was back on me instantaneously, effortlessly overpowering me, whispering “where do you think you’re going?” in my ear and laughing at my pitiful attempts at escape. I was totally helpless in her grasp, and I loved every moment of it.

I think the biggest compliment I can pay Arekah is that she knew what I wanted better than I did. She understood the fantasy, the mix of pleasure and pain, cruelty and kindness. She never let me “rest” by disengaging, but she also knew that I would break if she used too much of her power on me. At one point I asked her to let me feel her full-strength bodyscissors. Big mistake. I lasted about two seconds before I was squealing for mercy. Arekah did many things to me that I had not asked for, that I didn’t expect her to do. That isn’t something that you can teach- but it only lent to my notion that Arekah was a divine being, that she understood what I wanted better than I did.
Something rarely touched upon in these session reviews is the performative aspect of it. Arekah is a stunning physical specimen, certainly, but she was also playing a character, and judging my reactions to see what I could take, and responding to my both verbal and nonverbal requests in real-time. Another woman in the same body couldn’t have immersed me in the scene the same way Arekah was able to, and she made it seem totally effortless. Arekah is truly a professional: she was always considerate of my needs, always in control of herself, always five steps ahead.

The more she played with me, the deeper I felt myself sinking into a sort of intoxication with Arekah. She worked up a sweat crushing me like a bug, and the smell and taste of it on her skin drove me clean out of my rational mind. I found myself lavishing her with kisses and worshipful praise unprompted. “I love everything about you, goddess,” I raved in my throes. “I love your hair, your eyes, your nose and cheeks and mouth and neck. I love your arms and shoulders, your breasts and stomach, your hands and feet. I love your thighs and calves, your power and sadism.” I meant it, too. Perhaps I’m not as experienced with women as some other men are, but I have never in my life felt such pure worship for a woman before. In my Arekah-drunk state, I truly believed she was some demi-goddess in the flesh.

She smiled and chuckled, but never praised me- and when I was presumptuous enough to try to pull her head closer to mine, she punished me fiercely. I felt like I could have died happily right there on the bed, crushed to death by my goddess.

She then went for the grand finale. She sat me down on the floor and locked her legs around my neck in a reverse headscissors. I don’t remember what happened next- only that within moments, I was seeing shadows dance behind my mind. Cleverly, she positioned herself so she could see both of us in the mirror, and ensured to let me go the instant I went out. My eyes opened and I saw Arekah standing over me, her magnificent hands on her magnificent hips, her big green eyes looking down at amusement. “I thought I was dreaming,” I said dumbly. “Maybe I still am.”

Arekah laughed. She went to the bathroom, and told me to clean myself up. I crawled on my hands and knees to the water bottle I had brought in with me- and hesitated. “Goddess, may I drink?” I asked. That wasn’t part of any scene. That was just me asking my goddess if I had permission to drink some water.

To my shock and disappointment, the session was over. I had no idea. It didn’t feel like an hour: it felt like ten minutes and ten years. Arekah stood there, glistening with sweat, her big chest heaving with breath, and transformed. She dropped her character and revealed herself to be a friendly, down-to-earth woman with a great sense of humor and a passion for what she does. We had a brief but friendly conversation about the trade as well as her last name (“I had no idea it was a salmon spread when I was choosing a stage name,” she said with a shake of her head, her curls bouncing. “Now people want to know if I’m Jewish.”)

This last part fills me with confusing feelings. The entire scene felt like a dream plucked from my fantasies, but here was this confident, affable, no-nonsense woman- a real person, not a character, not a construct. She had given me a more intense experience than any lover I had prior to her, and I knew I’d take our time together to my grave. But I, comparatively, was just one client in a veritable sea of them. I could never be one one-millionth as special to her as she would be to me.

I’m writing this review about 30 hours removed from the session. The aches and pains aren’t so bad, although I know she took it easy on me. My neck was stiff for a few hours, and I had a headache as well. The only part that still hurts at this point is one particular spot on my ribs. Every time I twist or turn or stand up, I get a bittersweet reminder of Arekah.

Do I recommend Arekah in a session? Hell freaking yes, provided your fantasy is anything like mine. She said she was less interested in competitive matches (though I’m positive she could bulldoze all but the most skilled and athletic men,) and more in these scenes of domination. If you treat her with the respect she deserves, then she'll be a consummate professional and literally make your dreams come true. If you want a goddess to worship and pine after, then I can’t see any woman doing it better than Arekah. Just be careful not to fall for her. I’m trying my very hardest not to.
Old 17-Oct-17, 09:00
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

thanks man, great review
Old 17-Oct-17, 20:08
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

You said this was your first session. I would love to read the reviews of any future sessions you have. You are a really good writer.

Only thing is that no other girl will give you a session as good as this one. Arekah is one-of-a-kind for the experience she offers.

Last edited by RNC; 18-Oct-17 at 06:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 20:42
Points: 4,628, Level: 28 Points: 4,628, Level: 28 Points: 4,628, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Spurred on by the wonderful reviews on this site and others, I've been trying to set up a session with Arekah Lox for a while. I sent her an introductory email and session request, and when I didn't hear back for several days I sent a polite follow-up. I told her if she found my request too demanding I'd be happy to scale it back, and that I mainly just wanted to have a session with her at all. I still haven't heard from her. Does anyone have some advice on how I might get her to respond, or should I move on and session with someone else?
Old 17-Oct-17, 22:07
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

She can sometimes delay answering her email until just before her travel plans bring her to your location. It's nerve wracking, but I always prefer to wait to hear back from her rather than to book someone else. I'd hate to miss her when she visits my city, and she always replies when she's nearly here. I'm a long time client though, and maybe if you're a first time client it's a better idea to try her a third time when her trip is imminent.
Old 17-Oct-17, 22:18
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

You're an AMAZING writer ! Thanks a lot !!!
You've completely and honestly opened your mind and heart in this review... Great man ! I've truly apprecieted it
By the way, can't wait to see her again 😩😩😩

Last edited by Bulldozer1986; 17-Oct-17 at 22:25.
Old 17-Oct-17, 22:33
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You said this was your first session. I would like to read the reviews of any future sessions you have. You are a really good writer.

Only thing is that no other girl will give you a session as good as this one. Arekah is one-of-a-kind for the experience she offers.
I had the same thought, as I assume most of us did. Nothing has changed in the 10 years since Arekah appeared in this regard. Lots of ladies have good intuition about the kind of session you're really looking for, some have physiques that allow them to effortlessly dominate 95% of guys and fewer still have the kind of personality to make the fantasy feel completely real; almost none combine all 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-17, 21:00
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdnw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Spurred on by the wonderful reviews on this site and others, I've been trying to set up a session with Arekah Lox for a while. I sent her an introductory email and session request, and when I didn't hear back for several days I sent a polite follow-up. I told her if she found my request too demanding I'd be happy to scale it back, and that I mainly just wanted to have a session with her at all. I still haven't heard from her. Does anyone have some advice on how I might get her to respond, or should I move on and session with someone else?
Is she coming to your area soon? I had a similar experience to the previous post where I didn't get a response until very shortly before she came to my area.

If you think your original request might have been too much, it could be that as well but I don't know.
Old 19-Oct-17, 18:20
Points: 4,628, Level: 28 Points: 4,628, Level: 28 Points: 4,628, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is she coming to your area soon? I had a similar experience to the previous post where I didn't get a response until very shortly before she came to my area.

If you think your original request might have been too much, it could be that as well but I don't know.
Thanks, I'll try another email next week. I'm in L.A., but I know Arekah does a lot of traveling. Hopefully my patience will be rewarded.

Tags
arekah, lox, severa