Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-17, 13:19
Points: 3,027, Level: 22 Points: 3,027, Level: 22 Points: 3,027, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: EricRRobert's Top 25 Femdom/Fighting Stories

Where do you find more of Calliope stories. I tried google, but got nothing. The only thing I could find was a dead Yahoo group, is there any other site with more of them?
Old 28-Aug-17, 13:52
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Thanks for including one of mine on the list. Pretty cool to think I belong in this conversation. I started writing mainly for the same reasons. I was sick of being disappointed by stories, so instead of making recommendations to authors, or asking people to write something I decided I'd just write my own. I started with some true stories, then used those experiences to draw on to create fiction. "Scott's Journey into Slavery" is really just a fictional version of my Andrea and Katie experiences dialed up to11 if that makes any sense.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 20:51
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Thanks for this thread and memories : a lot of those stories were important for me when i discovered DTV website more than ten years ago.

Stories are different than pictures and reveal a lot about the power of imagination, dreams, fears and nightmares....the emotions felt can be quite enduring, vaguely disturbing and arousing at the same time as we can make our own vision of characters.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-17, 00:05
Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Eric Roberts thanks for the thread, and for your great stories. Great list, some amazing authors. Brooksie,,I've been enjoying your stories for years, and I suspect a lot of folks read and love the stories, even if they don't provide feedback. Have read most of the authors in ER's top 25 (great list!) and although not included, want to shout out to MBP who continues to write great stories! And the best silver lining of all is that the writers of these and many other great stories are improving the prostate health of many of us (certainly me) who share this interest/fetish.

I go way back to Penthouse letters when I was younger, and spent many an afternoon looking for the latest issues of Cavalier and Nugget for the fight letters. That was all we had back in the day, and now we have all these great stories across many sites (this one being among the best). Something about the stories is always the starting point for me, because the writing and your imagination create the most erotic combination. I love visuals too, but the stories take you too way more interesting destinations.

Some have sparked great sessions over the years as well!

Thanks again, we are lucky to have this window to our fantasies, and writers, please keep writing, you are appreciated way more than you know.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clcc2222 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-17, 13:37
Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the thread Eric. It has given me the chance to go back to some of my old favorites and also introduced me to a few new authors whose stuff I hadn't seen before. I would also be curious to hear your thoughts on Valerafon. I always considered him one of the classic authors in the genre.

Brooksie, count me as another silent fan who has always enjoyed your stories over the years. I think Beaten on the Beach is probably the one I have found myself re-reading the most, but really I think they are all excellent. I remember back when I first started getting into this stuff, I would check the DtV website every couple days in hopes of a new story by you or another one of my favorite authors.

For whatever reason (and no doubt there are many that speak more to where we are as a culture than anything specific to this genre), story writing seems to be a bit of lost art these days. While the proliferation of videos is a nice development, for me there is nothing quite like a good story where I can use my own imagination to fill in the missing details with my own particular fantasies.

I have posted a few stories over the years and definitely appreciate the sentiment that it often feels like nobody is reading and nobody really cares. And the responses that I do get are often odd requests to conform the story to a person's particular fetish, e.g., next time the girl should be a 4 foot 8 Russian ballerina who kills people with her feet. That being said, this thread has inspired me to try to write another story or two. As others have said, I think the main drive to write a story is ultimately to write the story that you want to see but nobody else has written. Hopefully this great thread will inspire others to write stories as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksr32 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-17, 20:58
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

"Eric Roberts thanks for the thread, and for your great stories. Great list, some amazing authors. Brooksie,,I've been enjoying your stories for years, and I suspect a lot of folks read and love the stories, even if they don't provide feedback."

That's a quote from clcc2222 above and I couldn't agree more. For years I was lurking on the fringes of the internet, reading what I could and devouring just about every story on the DTV website (before I figured out that 90% weren't to my taste).
Bottom line: I wasn't happy that I felt the way I did and didn't want to share my obsessions with anybody. But I read some stories over and over again without ever leaving a comment. Brooksie, you were definitely one of those favorites, along with MBP and Counselor. I think I memorized a lot of those stories.
It wasn't until I stumbled upon this website two years ago that I finally said "Fuck it, I'm tired of being hiding. I'm gonna be me..." and started writing my own stories. At first I tried to keep in mind what I thought others would like, then I sat down to write one day and thought, as long as I'm doing this, why not write the type of story I'd like to read? What's the harm? And I started "Showdown with Little Sister", which was a crapload of fun to write and I was gratified by many positive responses.
The point is.. and I do have a point.... is that I would have never had the balls to do it without being inspired by those who went before. Even if I never left a comment, believe me, those stories had impact. And I found out I wasn't alone, which was cool.
So write on Brooksie, write on!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-17, 22:49
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Eric Roberts thanks for the thread, and for your great stories. Great list, some amazing authors. Brooksie,,I've been enjoying your stories for years, and I suspect a lot of folks read and love the stories, even if they don't provide feedback."

That's a quote from clcc2222 above and I couldn't agree more. For years I was lurking on the fringes of the internet, reading what I could and devouring just about every story on the DTV website (before I figured out that 90% weren't to my taste).
Bottom line: I wasn't happy that I felt the way I did and didn't want to share my obsessions with anybody. But I read some stories over and over again without ever leaving a comment. Brooksie, you were definitely one of those favorites, along with MBP and Counselor. I think I memorized a lot of those stories.
It wasn't until I stumbled upon this website two years ago that I finally said "Fuck it, I'm tired of being hiding. I'm gonna be me..." and started writing my own stories. At first I tried to keep in mind what I thought others would like, then I sat down to write one day and thought, as long as I'm doing this, why not write the type of story I'd like to read? What's the harm? And I started "Showdown with Little Sister", which was a crapload of fun to write and I was gratified by many positive responses.
The point is.. and I do have a point.... is that I would have never had the balls to do it without being inspired by those who went before. Even if I never left a comment, believe me, those stories had impact. And I found out I wasn't alone, which was cool.
So write on Brooksie, write on!
That was interesting to read and I'm glad you found the inspiration to not only come out from behind the curtain but do some writing yourself. It's been a long time since I've read any stories but MPB and Counselor were favourites of mine, too so maybe I'll check out yours.

As for me writing again, that's very unlikely. Once you lose the inspiration, it's hard to get it back and, as you've indicated, you have to be self-inspired to write these kind of stories. There's no money, fame or even very much feedback of any kind. My interest in the fetish wrestling scene has diminished considerably, probably due to over-saturation. There's so much stuff around today that for me, the sense of intrigue and mystery has faded. I still collect pics. They used to be the basis of inspiration for much of my writing, just a still shot and some imagination was usually enough to cause me to write several pagesss. But I view them less frequently these days, same with vids. I mostly stick to WMMA these days. In fact, it was chance that I even saw this thread as I haven't visited the story section on this site for months.

Anyway, my advice would be to do more to let these authors know that you're reading their stuff. I don't know if that would have made a difference in my case but it seems more and more important these days to know if you're having any kind of impact, as we all are drowning in digitally-based content. YouTubers have their subscriptions and view counts, podcasts, websites and so on, everyone seems to be measuring engagement in some way. That makes it very easy for an author of fetish wrestling stories to feel like a total non-entity. It's hard to continue at something in a void. Maybe staying quiet is just an instinct for a lot of us who want to keep our fetish hidden.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-17, 00:52
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,548 Times in 242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
7. Battle of Wills - Hardie pt1 pt2 pt3
femdom, combat. The beautifully paced way a muscular boy slowly loses his money and pride, and is sexually conquered, by a younger girl in a series of escalating contests. (parts 1 and 2 are, unfortunately, currently paywalled at herbiceps.com)
part 1
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

part 2

part 3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rarrudda For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-17, 04:13
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprinceh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where do you find more of Calliope stories. I tried google, but got nothing. The only thing I could find was a dead Yahoo group, is there any other site with more of them?
Yeah, they... don't seem to be on the web anymore.

Well, fortunately for you, I downloaded maybe a little more than half of them.

I don't think Calliope would mind; from what I can tell, he didn't want them off the web, he just stopped caring.

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the thread Eric. It has given me the chance to go back to some of my old favorites and also introduced me to a few new authors whose stuff I hadn't seen before. I would also be curious to hear your thoughts on Valerafon. I always considered him one of the classic authors in the genre.
I'm glad you found some new stuff there!

To be honest... well, I hate to disparage a writer, but Valerafon really doesn't work for me. The dialogue is stilted; it's full of usage errors; and honestly it just has a "see me after class" vibe that I can't get past.

I don't demand grammatical perfection from my erotica, but there is a line.

Last edited by EricRRobert; 30-Aug-17 at 04:13.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-17, 22:49
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

A belated bump to this topic! I was very flattered to see that my story had made the list (and so high!), but nervous to post here in case my writing standard exposed me for the hack that I am! Reading back Winners and Losers, I think the biggest problem with it is what I'd call the "her silky thighs" syndrome: going into too much ogling detail when describing the female protagonist's body. Also, the cliche phrases and repetition, which are both things I need to edit out of my work. However, I did enjoy expanding the scope of the story to encompass events outside of the competition, and I feel that those are by far the strongest sections (and why I believe my story made the list, thankyou Robert). I also made a mess of uploading the later parts, causing question marks to replace quotations.

Some background: I was actually chatting at the time to an EXTREMELY dominant young 'woman' on Yahoo! whose name and personality are basically the main character. I use apostrophes because unfortunately I did not manage to get confirmation that she was in fact genuinely female and not just a male poser. Which is fine, I've done it myself before on a pretty large scale (unfortunately lost the chat logs because 'tuffbullytiff' was quite a charmer...), but 'she' wanted me to commit to writing more stories and I just couldn't generate the enthusiasm (which I struggle with at the best of times) without 100% proof. There was another unpublished part which I have since lost, and some more stuff planned for future episodes, but to be honest I don't think plot-wise they were much to write home about.

I've always struggled when it comes to the central idea for a story. Winners and Losers' premise was actually Jamie's idea (she's had other guys write stories with the same setting), and she would even set me deadlines for when to finish each episode! She also detailed what she'd like to do to Henry in the final part, although unfortunately I kinda lost my mind at the end with the whole "here, doggy" routine... In any case, "Jamie" is history now, long gone from Yahoo! even, and yet..... drumroll please.... I have decided I am to return to writing in this genre, and to make it a little easier on my weak creativity gland I have planned a continuation of one of the entries on this list! It has always been a favorite of mine but its inclusion here had me revisit it yet again and frankly the standard of the writing has just astounded me. I've become truly immersed in the world of this story, creating tables and checking facts to make sure the internal logic all adds up (it does). It's just amazing and totally deserves and justifies future installments.

I have in fact already written nearly 5000 words but unfortunately once I gained a deeper understanding of the story I realized I had taken the wrong direction. One wrong step in writing can lead the entire thing down a bad path, I've learned. The character is actually a lot more subtle than she first appears and through carefully studying the text, I feel I have finally gained a true insight. Since writing the aborted first attempt, I have planned out how the final story will go and trust me, I think I've nailed it. All that remains now is to actually write the thing to the standard of the original.

I'm not sure how long this will take. I have serious issues with procrastination, and have a great deal of trouble umm, keeping focus(?) when writing these kinds of tales. Seriously, 2 or 3 sentences can be all it takes for me to "lose focus"... But at the same time, when I'm passionate about something, it gets done, and I've become very passionate about this. Won't spoil which story it is but I'll get started (again) very soon and hopefully have it done within a week or 2 at most.

Very interesting pick for top story btw! At the start I was seriously questioning your judgement but as it went on and the creepy surreal tone started to really take hold, I understood. Would like to read the other parts but can't seem to find them.

So here are a few of my favourites. I'll maybe edit links in later, not sure I can be bothered to go fish them out right now (did I mention I'm extremely lazy?)

'School Daze' by Beatenman I like a lot, even though the title is not great (it's not set in a school at all). I like the format of a letter between friends, and the fact that it claims to be real (even though it is most likely not, nice meta). This is another story I would actually like to write a sequel to, and I have even considered working it in to the series I am currently continuing as a crossover. My girlfriend also found the use of 'Pard' as a term of friendly endearment quite hilarious, and between us we refer to this kind of fiction as 'Pard' fiction.

Madcat has done a couple of series I really like. One, like School Daze, was set in a dojo and has similar themes. He also did one about a SWAT team's training. I think unfortunately his stuff has been taken off DtV for some reason, but fortunately we have Wayback for that.

Another MIA would be some works of MBP (edit: oops, he's here! Hurrah! This place seems to be the new hub for Pards. ) He was the first ever author I encountered on DtV, his 3 on 3 story in fact. It was a magical discovery, truly, to learn that you are not alone with this passion. Jason and Joy is very good, Sarah and Julie vs Lenny too. Most of his stuff is classic, really.

A couple of hardcore stories next. Holy Hell, Kandor's stuff is grisly at the best of times but The Assassin's Arena of Death is one ridiculous gross out of a femdom story. I mainly revisit it for the fight vs the manbeast Gruneau. There is also Mick Sloan's stories, Vanessa's Bad Day being probably the most evil. But again... not much real plot. Just lots of description. And DARK MAGICIAN too, almost forgot him! He lives up to his name for sure. The Next Target and The Death Trap are probably my favourite of his, also Burying the Past (title kinda gives away the payoff though!) and Model Behaviour (although this one only really for the 'underdog' factor, which I LOVE, and not so much the dark aspect, which I feel doesn't work so well there).

Dreadnaught OBVIOUSLY writes too many words, but I do like Roxanne vs The Elder Gods. An Amazon woman rugby tackling a Cthulu god, what's not to like about that?!

I'll put a request for story identification while I'm here: I remember reading a great story about a guy who met a woman who I think was a lawyer. She took him to her house, where she had a boxing ring, within which she proved that she could easily beat her professional ice hockey player husband. Ring any bells?

But yes, I think I should probably read more from this list before I begin writing my project. I've already done things like isolated all the main character's dialogue and listened to it with audio voice over and over. I should probably also read the other stories by the same author. But honestly, the plot outline is there. It works. Maybe should try contact the author? It's been a long time but I'll send an email over.

But yeah. I've been saying "But" after full-stops a lot here. Not sure if that's good. If you look at my work you'll see I'm part hack, part inspired creative and I will try my absolute utmost to ONLY channel the latter! The work deserves it and then some, I won't drop the ball on this. Will send the original author an email now!

Last edited by iluvwrestlegirls; 16-Nov-17 at 02:43.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post: