Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-17, 19:57
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: FemWrestle issue

I really don't have time for drama, but this thread needs an update:

As a result of this topic Cyrus threatened me with physical harm several times, in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] on the German forum (starting on page 3, with direct threats on page 7), for "sticking my nose" in other people's affairs. To put it shortly, he said that I begged to be taught a lesson, and somebody in a neat suit will soon come and beat me up.

I'm attaching the Google translations of his posts that include intimidation or are referring to it. When you see the word "branch", that refers to me, since "zweig" in German means branch. Also attaching screenshots of the entire thread in German in the last zip file, in case they ever delete the thread.

I'm putting this out there because it sheds a light on Cyrus's personality. But I also want to make a point that physical threats or even an actual beating should not stop anyone from doing what they think is right.

p.s. where he says that I threatened him, I in fact did. My threat was that I will make this issue public. In the email I sent to him on 15/Oct I asked him to make things right with Zoe or I will make a public post, and that I will do my best so that every session wrestler that attends his events knows about this issue and never attends his events. I asked him for action or response within several days, and I later asked a friend of his to get him to respond. I ended up waiting 2 weeks before making this thread, since there was no response to me or to Zoe.
Attached Images
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 3 .png (190.0 KB, 141 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 3 (2).png (106.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 4 .png (83.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 5 .png (185.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 5 (1).png (248.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 5 (2).png (62.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 6 (1).png (226.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 7 .png (321.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 7 (1).png (354.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 7 (2).png (278.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Trouble with Cyrus 7 (4).png (335.4 KB, 43 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Arger mit Cyrus.zip (5.95 MB, 4 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 00:12
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

also found this. only on google.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hahahahaha
Old 16-Nov-17, 10:37
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Hey Zweig, I can understand your issue and your feelings about the needs to make this story public. But, to be honest, your forum is not the right place to fight with that guy. Be always aware of your responsibility as admin here. You need to be neutral all the time, thatīs the duty you have to carry in your role as admin, even when youīre personally involved.

I am sure, if there is anything true about his failures, it will make itīs way, sooner or later, but it will take itīs time.

Be patient, but not offensive here. His threat of violence is the poor reaction of somebody losing his arguments and shows what intellectual poverty this guy is about. I would not take this guy serious in his business anymore, but I also would stop provokating him in public, thatīs not the way handling that professional.
Old 16-Nov-17, 12:35
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I respectfully disagree with you, this forum is the right place to make this story public. I would understand your concern if it was strictly between Zweig and Cyrus, but the latter clearly scammed a lot of people and the community has the right to know.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 12:54
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,716 Times in 964 Posts

What saddens me far more than scamming issues here is an expression of blatant misogyny and overt bullying.

I agree that all of this is a difficult topic to address in a public forum (as it is impossible to be able to judge a situation from "outside"), but it is still an important matter.
Old 16-Nov-17, 13:11
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

alias, I appreciate your input, but this thread is not about me. I have no personal benefit to gain from it. I'm just trying to pursue justice here. I've been asked by a friend who was scammed to help her. But also as the admin of this forum I find that it's my responsibility to make such cases known to the public.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 15:15
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
... I'm just trying to pursue justice here. I've been asked by a friend who was scammed to help her. ...
Thatīs what I was talking about. Itīs not your business and not your job to do so. Of course itīs up to you, but as long as you have no evidence about the truth, you do nothing more than provokating him.

If you had evidence about his failure, that means more than the telling of a friend, I would love to read from it here, because I was scammed by that guy too and would really love to go on with that issue on a professional way (that means prosecution), but as long as nobody gives any real input on it, it stays hopeless and ends in Flames of threads, and prosecution needs facts, not just tellings.
Old 16-Nov-17, 15:45
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sorry, but you are not to determine what is or is not my job.

What evidence are you looking for? Physical evidence? You can confirm it with Zoe if you wish too. Her email address is public. And you've worked with her before, if I'm not mistaken. Cyrus confirmed that there's an issue with Zoe in the German forum. Is that enough evidence for you?

For a person who was supposedly scammed by Cyrus, you sound too skeptical of other people's concerns about him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 16:09
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry, but you are not to determine what is or is not my job.

What evidence are you looking for? Physical evidence? You can confirm it with Zoe if you wish too. Her email address is public. And you've worked with her before, if I'm not mistaken. Cyrus confirmed that there's an issue with Zoe in the German forum. Is that enough evidence for you?

For a person who was supposedly scammed by Cyrus, you sound too skeptical of other people's concerns about him.
Zweig, you own this forum, right?

Alias, scammers need to be called out so they don't take our money. It's not like we can go to the better business website. This is our only way of knowing, or at least our best. We should thank those that expose the scammers.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 19:10
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Itīs not your business and not your job to do so.
As the operator of a community forum, that is *exactly* his job. He received credible information and shared it with people who may someday be his (Zweig's) customers. He isn't trying to bring harm to an innocent business owner. He is trying to help a friend and also protect his own customers. In a niche this small, that's good business and good community relations.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post: