Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Feb-16, 23:13
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Underground Mixed Fighting: First Major Event

Hey guys here’s a follow up to the past few fights in my series hope you enjoy 

Chris Vs Tracy

Chris was eager to get back in the ring since his defeat against Laura, this was evident by his choice of opponent, the plucky Australian would be facing off against Tracy an opponent more skilled and cruel than Laura. She was 29 years old, 5 foot 10 inches tall, had raven black shoulder length hair with a short fringe, she had a slender toned build with a pale complexion, she hailed from London England.
Chris was the heavy underdog for this fight, Tracy was quite well ranked, and his only fight ended in a loss. Nonetheless he was determined to break this English rose. The rules were the same as Chris’ last bout no scratching or biting but low blows were allowed.

Tracy was wearing a skimpy black bikini her perky C cup breasts pressed into Chris chest as they squared up in the ring. She was slightly taller than Chris and slimmer. Chris was in his cargo shorts also wearing no shoes, he stared at his pretty opponent his heart pumping. ‘No holding back’ he thought to himself. ‘I hear Australians are tough’ drawled Tracy in her posh London accent ‘Personally I think you’ll beg me for mercy in seconds you wimp’ she laughed. ‘I’m gonna break your spine you limey witch’ retorted Chris as the crowd cheered. Tracy scowled at him as they raised their fists awaiting the bell.
The bell rang as Chris threw a 3 punch combo that Tracy dodged, she threw a roundhouse at her opponents head in retaliation which he just dodged in time. They continued to circle each other when Tracy threw a snapping kick the sole of her foot crunching against Chris’ face, his head whipped back from the force of the blow, as soon as his vision focused all he saw was Tracy’s right fist inches from his face, it hit him clean on the jaw sending him swaying around the ring stunned, the crowd cheered their approval. She put some distance between herself and Chris studying him as he swayed still dazed. She ran at him full pelt and gracefully performed a handstand wrapping her legs around her opponents neck as she did so, they both crashed to the ground with Chris held firmly in a scissor choke, Tracy applied sixty percent force causing Chris to wedge his fingers between her thighs in an attempt to fight off the deadly hold. Tracy smiled smugly as she increased the force to 80% ‘that’s for calling me a limey’ she teased in a soft voice as the Australian fighter turned red, slowly suffocating, She then raised her right arm and drove her elbow into her foe’s solar plexus causing him to emit a muffled grunt in pain ‘And that was for calling me a witch’ she stated in the same soft emotionless voice.
Chris feared he was about to be ko’d by this British babe without hurting her at all. He summoned all his might trying once more to pry her powerful legs apart he grunted as he struggled, somehow managing to free his head and crawl away from Tracy.
Chris was sat flat on his ass as Tracy elegantly sprang to her feet and ran at him ready to finish him off. Chris timed a perfect kick at Tracy’s crotch as she sped at him ‘urghhhh!’ she moaned in shock and pain as she slumped to the canvas Chris unsteadily got to his feet as Tracy rolled on the mat, hands covering her groin in pain.

The crowd went crazy at this sudden twist of fate! Chris approached his downed foe with caution, he threw a hard kick into her soft pale belly causing Tracey to grunt in agony as the blow winded her badly. ‘Yeah baby’ he taunted as she was on her hands and knees gasping for air. Chris placed his foot on her back and pinned her to the floor ‘Give up darling?’ he asked ‘n-noo’ she stammered back, ‘Have it your way!’ he laughed as he took his foot off her spine. He stepped away from her allowing her to get to her knees, as she did Chris grabbed her by her dark locks of hair and trailed her to her feet.
Chris performed an irish whip tossing Tracy against the ropes, as she bounced off and sped back towards him he braced himself ready to slam her, but to his surprise she leapt in the air and spread her long legs wrapping them around Chris’ ribs as they made impact.
Tracy and Chris slammed to the mat with him caught in her body scissors, she grabbed his wrists to stop him resisting her hold and crushed with 100% force, her signature move.

‘Arrrggghhh’ howled Chris in sheer horror feeling the might of Tracy’s famous body scissors. ‘Stop Tracy’ he pleaded fearing she might snap his ribs. ‘Hahaha’ cackled Tracy ‘I’m sure you can beg better than that you worm’ she said calmly still applying full force to the hold. ‘Please let me go Tracy!! You’re so much stronger than me’ he begged in desperation as agony racked his torso. ‘You’re pathetic’ laughed Tracy as she released Chris from her hold. She stood over him as he lay sprawled on his back panting and utterly humiliated by this English sadist. As she looked at her downed foe she pressed her foot against his throat and began choking him, he turned bright red and began to gurgle. ‘Oh I know you’ve had enough’ she said ‘but I have a reputation to uphold’ she giggled. Chris began flopping like a fish out of water as he turned purple desperate for air but she pinned his neck down the whole time. As his vision faded and he passed out the last thing he heard was the crowd cheering wildly, the last thing he saw was Tracy Smiling at him as he slumped unconscious.

Winner: Tracy

Dan Vs Donna

The Second fight of the evening was something of a counter balance to the first bout as the female was the underdog this time around. The female in question was Donna an attractive, tanned, curvy housewife who had long chestnut hair. She was from California, 37 years old, 5 foot 7 and weighed in at 145lbs, she had no formal fighting training but was a fit woman who trained regularly at the gym to maintain her strong curvy build. She was wearing a tight, orange one piece swimsuit that revealed all her lush curves and white wrestling boots, She eyeballed her opponent Dan a 28 year old amateur kickboxer from Texas, he was 5’10 and weighed 175lb, he was strong with a chiselled build, Dan was wearing plain black muay thai shorts and had black spikey hair. Both fighters approached the centre of the ring to square off.

As they faced each other Dan burst out laughing ‘I’m fighting a soft, housewife!?’ he exclaimed in shock and amusement. Donna felt rage fill her ‘I’ll snap your neck you punk’ she shouted. Dan’s face turned serious ‘so you really want this?, ok then’ he said smiling at the still enraged Donna.
The bell rang and Donna sprinted at Dan throwing a flurry of wild punches at his head. He blocked them with ease and responded by planting a firm knee into her belly she grunted as her eyes widened in shock and she staggered back. Despite the pain Donna shook her head and walked at Dan more cautiously this time. She swung a wild punch at his jaw he ducked it and responded with a left, right combo slamming into the Housewife’s button nose causing it to bleed slightly, Donna wobbled on her feet from the snapping jabs.
Donna threw another wild swing in desperation, Dan easily ducked it as Donna spun 180 degrees from the missed punch. Her back was now facing Dan, he wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her off the floor, crushing her in a fierce reverse bearhug, he started at 60% force causing the sexy housewife to twist her body in pain and moan weakly. Dan felt his heart race as Donna’s ample ass rubbed against his crotch in the struggle, he was enjoying this much more than he thought he would. He smiled as he upped the pressure to 80% Donna screamed in agony in response ‘Give up old lady?’ laughed Dan ‘Fuck you!’ she yelled with tears filling her hazel eyes. ‘Give it up Baby, your no match for me’ threatened Dan. In a last ditch attempt Donna threw her heel back into Dan’s balls, the Texan grunted as his grip loosened a little, Donna followed up by slamming the back of her head into the kickboxer’s nose, it too began to trickle blood.
‘You’ll suffer for that!’ yelled Dan as he furiously hoisted Donna into the air and slammed her as hard as he could on the canvas with a brutal german suplex. Some of the crowd winced, others cheered as the curvy housewife was slammed into the ground like a ragdoll. She was barely conscious rocking her head feebly as Dan stood over her. Before Donna knew where she was the kickboxer had her locked in guillotine choke, her face turned bright red and once more her eyes turned misty, more from the humiliation than anything else, her arms and legs flailed feebly in a wild panic as she whimpered softly. ‘That’s it you bored housewife!, feel the strength of a real fighter’ teased Dan. Panicking and failing to tap out, the last of the air left Donna’s lungs as she slumped unconsious against Dan who stood up flexing his arms as the crowd cheered for him. He stared at Donna admiring his handy work as she lay sprawled out cold on the floor panting heavily.
Winner: Dan

Well Guy’s that’s the two opening bouts of this event over I hope you enjoyed them. I will post to this thread over the next few days with the main event! In the meantime all comments and suggestions are welcome and feel free to pm me if you want a character based on yourself.

Last edited by RyonaGuy; 01-Feb-16 at 23:43.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-16, 02:34
ap643

Default Re: Underground Mixed Fighting: First Major Event

Very nice. I like that men and women will get chances to win. Well done! Looking forward to more!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-16, 03:33
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

bit short but still great work,looking forward for more
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-16, 08:48
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Okay, in hindsight, me calling Tracy a limey witch may not have been the best strategy, but I was trying to make her mad and cause her to make a mistake. She is a hell of a fighter, though, and thoroughly deserves her intimidating reputation. I wish her great luck in her future matches for the Underground Mixed Fighting League, and will start training as soon as my neck stops hurting so that I might be ready for a possible rematch down the track.

Thank you also to RyonaGuy for arranging and recording this match. He's a great bloke who knows some wonderful, kick ass girls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-16, 10:41
Points: 3,728, Level: 25 Points: 3,728, Level: 25 Points: 3,728, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love the fact that you allow men to win in your stories! Keep up the great work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celover06 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-16, 12:31
Points: 3,964, Level: 26 Points: 3,964, Level: 26 Points: 3,964, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

While I prefer femdom like the Chris vs. Tracy match, I'll admit having the men win too makes the matches more fun to read. Great stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to lufahog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-16, 20:50
Last Achievements

Sam Vs Sheila (main event)

Well guys here is the feature bout of this event I hope you all enjoy 

The crowd murmured excitedly in anticipation of the main event, it would feature Sam who was victorious in his debut match against Laura and a busty Australian woman named Sheila. The crowd wasn’t too sure who would win, Sam beat Laura but she fought him hard, Sheila on the other hand was a similar rank to Tracy the English girl who dominated Chris earlier. Sheila was 35 years old, 5 foot 6 and weighed 190lbs giving her a weight advantage over the her opponent, but she was by no means fat, she had killer curves, thick powerful thighs, Size dd cup breasts and a huge ample ass. She had shoulder length light brown hair and wore a red, lacy bra and panties combo for the fight. Sam was wearing his usual red mma shorts as he shadow boxed in his corner displaying his impressive fighting skills.
Sheila and Sam stood facing each other, Sheila studied his impressive toned physique, the thought of breaking him with her thighs made her cruel heart race with pleasure. Sam admired the voluptuous Sheila, her skimpy underwear barely covering her at all, he was looking forward to this. Sheila spoke first ‘Tell you what new guy, get down on all fours kiss my feet, call me Mommy and I won’t humiliate you too bad, little boy’ Sam stared at her ‘I’m going to break your spine you cheap wannabe dominatrix’ he replied calmly, ‘you’ll eat those words’ taunted Sheila as the bell rang.
The fighters approached each other and locked in a grapple, both hoping to seize an early advantage, they struggled for thirty seconds or so when Sheila thew a quick left elbow into Sam’s head it stunned him enough for Sheila to sweep him to the mat. Sam managed to wrap his legs around his busty opponent’s torso securing a full guard. Sheila was hoping for a better position but made do, as she began peppering the young martial artist with punches from the guard position. Sam dodged about half of her punches but three crashed into his face as Sheila emitted a little squeal of delight. As she swung more punches Sam managed to grab her wrists stopping the assault. He quickly stood up and backed away from Sheila who got up smiling at him. The fighters circled each other in striking stances, Sam and Sheila began exchanging strikes both parrying and blocking well with no major punches landing until about twenty seconds in, when Sam threw a feint with his left suddenly switching into a powerful right body shot, this tactic confused Sheila as she was punished with a powerful right hand to her ribs, she grunted in pain but threw a kick in retaliation catching Sam in the chest forcing him a step or two back.
Sheila and Sam glared at each other both trying to think of a way to get the upper hand. Sheila offered her hands up gesturing Sam to grapple with her once more Sam linked his fingers with hers preparing for a test of strength, they were locked in a classic wrestling clinch once more. Sheila employed an underhanded tactic and kicked Sam in the groin as hard as she could while they were locked up, he grunted in pain and fell to his knees, Sheila still holding her foes hands stepped over Sam’s shoulders who was forced to lean back on his knees, Sheila was now standing over Sam with his face stuffed in her crotch and his head trapped tight between her powerful thighs.

‘Ohhh God yes, it’s all over’ moaned Sheila in pleasure as she began crushing Sam’s neck at 70% force. Sam let out muffled moans of pain into her panties, after 20 seconds she crushed with 100% force causing Sam to spasm in pain. ‘You’re going to beg me to finish you off, whimp!’ taunted Sheila as she proudly watched the muscular fighter moan and twist in agony. Knowing the end was near Sam made one more attempt to break the deadly choke hold, he wrapped his legs around hers and tried to force her to fall back with all of his might, he slowly felt his head slip loose as Sheila snarled angrily trying to keep him locked down, Sam’s biceps bulged as he pushed his cruel opponent to the ground finally freeing himself.

Sam’s face was bright red and dripping with sweat as he frantically gasped in air. With no time to lose he leapt on his downed opponent landing in full mount. Sam began pummeling on Sheila in a fury, punishing her breasts and face with a rain of vicious blows, she weakly brought her arms up to defend herself but Sam used his judo skills to grab her left arm and transition into a tight armbar. ‘Nooooo!’ she pleaded realising the martial artist had her totally trapped. Sam cranked on her arm causing Sheila to shriek in pain. ‘Maybe I should snap this arm as payback for your cheap shot earlier?’ said Sam coldly ‘No Sam! Please don’t do it honey! I’m so sorry!’ begged Sheila in sheer desperation. Sam let go of her arm and quickly took her back placing Sheila in his famous rear naked choke hold. ‘Ok sweetie, since you asked nicely and learned your lesson I won’t break your arm, I’ll just choke you out’ he laughed. Sam started at 60% force holding it for around half a minute, this was enough to turn the busty woman’s face bright red and kick her thick legs uselessly in a panic. Sam enjoyed watching his foe struggle. As he upped the pressure to 80% Sheila gurgled and whimpered in fear as she began to see stars, Sam roared as he poured all his strength into the hold the crowd cheered wildly, Sheila’s eyes bulged and her tongue hung out of her mouth as the room faded to black and she felt one last prang of humiliation flow through her, Did this young inexperienced fighter really make her beg for mercy? Sam stared down at the 190lb figure panting heavily on the ground with contempt as the crowd cheered and he massaged his neck, still in pain from Sheila’s brutal submission attempt, then happiness filled him as he realised he just won 2 outta 2 fights. He wondered what his next challenge would be as he left the ring waving at the cheering crowd as Sheila lay twitching in the ring.
Winner: Sam

Last edited by RyonaGuy; 02-Feb-16 at 21:25.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-16, 22:34
ap643

Nice win for Sam. Sheila underestimated him and paid a painful price. Well done. another enjoyable read. I do hope their will be more. Boxing, kickboxing,MMA, wrestling, all types of fighting will be awesome.
Old 02-Feb-16, 22:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap643 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice win for Sam. Sheila underestimated him and paid a painful price. Well done. another enjoyable read. I do hope their will be more. Boxing, kickboxing,MMA, wrestling, all types of fighting will be awesome.
You have supported me from day 1 and i appreciate that a lot, the next tournament will be posted here soon, if you have any requests for a match or would like to feature in one yourself let me know via pm or the thread!
Old 02-Feb-16, 23:23
ap643

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You have supported me from day 1 and i appreciate that a lot, the next tournament will be posted here soon, if you have any requests for a match or would like to feature in one yourself let me know via pm or the thread!
As I said before my girls are at your disposal. Win or lose it's all good.

Tags
ryonaguy