Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jan-17, 23:35
Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Cool Female domination departure

I was wondering what fantasies people have here regarding female domination and their departure from this earth.

Fantasy scenes where the woman expires are just wrong: - he is supposed to protect her and dying for a lady who is the object of a man's desire seems more manly, even if it involves female domination and it is at her hands. Also, it just seems we are made for it to be that way round: - women live longer than men on average and for reproduction, a man just has to impregnate and that is his part done (her biological part goes up to weaning).

I was also wondering what people think would be the best way to go involving female domination during sex. Shooting would be reasonably quick and reliable, but messy. Asphyxiation would be slow and painful, but reasonably clean. Strangulation would be painful and unreliable. Heart attack might be sudden, but would probably be preceded by a spell of ill health. Crushing (Xenia Onatopp style) would be painful and unreliable. Long-drop would be reliable and clean, but not sure how it could be done during sex.

My most likely ideal female domination exit would probably be as follows. Marry a hot chick, when in the bridal suite, pull down my trousers and pants just enough to show my bottom, let her spank me until a time she deems fit, remove my clothes, have sex with her very regularly (spanking before each occasion and missionary position) and get her pregnant. After having gotten her pregnant with our fifth child, she would wait until it was almost time for delivery and then she would give me a lethal injection in the buttocks during sex while we simultaneously climaxed and I would gently slip away. Ideally before the first four were old enough to understand things and the fifth one obviously wouldn't remember me because it would be posthumous fatherhood.

Hope this is within the topic limits. What are other people's ideal female domination exits?
The Following User Says Thank You to HughJass For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-17, 03:01
slayergirl69

Default Re: Female domination departure

Oh wow, weird we missed this thread when you posted it, but happy to happen onto it :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was wondering what fantasies people have here regarding female domination and their departure from this earth.

Fantasy scenes where the woman expires are just wrong: - he is supposed to protect her and dying for a lady who is the object of a man's desire seems more manly, even if it involves female domination and it is at her hands. Also, it just seems we are made for it to be that way round: - women live longer than men on average and for reproduction, a man just has to impregnate and that is his part done (her biological part goes up to weaning).
Honestly couldn't agree more.. Its sad Women being victims is such a prevalent kink on the internet.. i guess people can't help what they're into but to us its just wrong. Women are special and should be honored, protected and loved. Not harmed.. but i digress haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was also wondering what people think would be the best way to go involving female domination during sex. Shooting would be reasonably quick and reliable, but messy. Asphyxiation would be slow and painful, but reasonably clean. Strangulation would be painful and unreliable. Heart attack might be sudden, but would probably be preceded by a spell of ill health. Crushing (Xenia Onatopp style) would be painful and unreliable. Long-drop would be reliable and clean, but not sure how it could be done during sex.
The best way? Hmm hard to pick one, I guess whatever fits the fantasy? Realistically no idea lol

Quote:
My most likely ideal female domination exit would probably be as follows. Marry a hot chick, when in the bridal suite, pull down my trousers and pants just enough to show my bottom, let her spank me until a time she deems fit, remove my clothes, have sex with her very regularly (spanking before each occasion and missionary position) and get her pregnant. After having gotten her pregnant with our fifth child, she would wait until it was almost time for delivery and then she would give me a lethal injection in the buttocks during sex while we simultaneously climaxed and I would gently slip away. Ideally before the first four were old enough to understand things and the fifth one obviously wouldn't remember me because it would be posthumous fatherhood.
Really hot. We really enjoy the pregnant element :-) whats more incredible than creating life and taking it?

Princess and i have been roleplaying a lot of "Black Widow" fantasies, also a lot with orgasm denial or ruining (for me).

One really fun time we had was where I played a James Bond type guy, on a top secret mission and a license to kill (never Women or children of course!). I have an intoxicating encounter with my Princess (Honey pot) and we seduce each other. After kissing and licking every inch of Her, She lets me enter Her. We go at it wildly until its my turn to finish, i beg Her to let me finish inside of Her, but as i begin to cum She puts Her foot on my chest and pushes me out, causing me to spill all over Her succulent flower. In my orgasmic daze i am vulnerable to Her attack, She pulls out Her gun and explains Her role in the master plan. i surrender, "Any last words?" She asks me.. i look over Her gorgeous body one last time, "beautiful!". "Bang! You're dead!"

Always so much fun to play out fantasies like this one with Her!

-Greg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-17, 14:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh wow, weird we missed this thread when you posted it, but happy to happen onto it :-)

Honestly couldn't agree more.. Its sad Women being victims is such a prevalent kink on the internet.. i guess people can't help what they're into but to us its just wrong. Women are special and should be honored, protected and loved. Not harmed.. but i digress haha.

The best way? Hmm hard to pick one, I guess whatever fits the fantasy? Realistically no idea lol

Really hot. We really enjoy the pregnant element :-) whats more incredible than creating life and taking it?

Princess and i have been roleplaying a lot of "Black Widow" fantasies, also a lot with orgasm denial or ruining (for me).

One really fun time we had was where I played a James Bond type guy, on a top secret mission and a license to kill (never Women or children of course!). I have an intoxicating encounter with my Princess (Honey pot) and we seduce each other. After kissing and licking every inch of Her, She lets me enter Her. We go at it wildly until its my turn to finish, i beg Her to let me finish inside of Her, but as i begin to cum She puts Her foot on my chest and pushes me out, causing me to spill all over Her succulent flower. In my orgasmic daze i am vulnerable to Her attack, She pulls out Her gun and explains Her role in the master plan. i surrender, "Any last words?" She asks me.. i look over Her gorgeous body one last time, "beautiful!". "Bang! You're dead!"

Always so much fun to play out fantasies like this one with Her!

-Greg
Glad you enjoyed it. What other black widow fantasies have you done?

Fantasies along the lines of the one described can be seen at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] . Wondering what you think of the artwork?
Old 15-Jul-17, 22:42
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

My very obvious answer for this forum would be headscissors. But the thought of being strangled during sex is very erotic to me. With the girl on top of me, looking into my eyes as she fucks me. She tightens the stranglehold. And i slowly go out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-17, 00:35
slayergirl69

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed it. What other black widow fantasies have you done?
We usually do goofy stuff and have fun, a lot of dress up. So like we do Amazon meets caveman, or Cops and robber.. sometimes i'll play a robber trying to attack Her (an unsuspecting damsel in distress- or so it seems), and She'll let me take control until i'm distracted. Idk its usually just something fun that comes in the heat of the moment.

We like to tease eachother during the day or while we watch a movie or play games and that'll lead to the bedroom (or the floor ;-P)

Quote:
Fantasies along the lines of the one described can be seen at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] . Wondering what you think of the artwork?
That animation is pretty bad lol, no offense
Old 24-Jul-17, 22:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We usually do goofy stuff and have fun, a lot of dress up. So like we do Amazon meets caveman, or Cops and robber.. sometimes i'll play a robber trying to attack Her (an unsuspecting damsel in distress- or so it seems), and She'll let me take control until i'm distracted. Idk its usually just something fun that comes in the heat of the moment.

We like to tease eachother during the day or while we watch a movie or play games and that'll lead to the bedroom (or the floor ;-P)

That animation is pretty bad lol, no offense
Why do you say that?
Old 24-Jul-17, 23:56
slayergirl69

Quote:
Why do you say that?
Say what?
Old 25-Jul-17, 23:21
Last Achievements

About the animation quality.
Old 27-Jul-17, 01:39
slayergirl69

Quote:
About the animation quality.
Oh, idk its just very stiff clunky characters and not much detail. I didn't really understand what to get from it.
Old 24-Feb-18, 11:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Oh, idk its just very stiff clunky characters and not much detail. I didn't really understand what to get from it.
Her killing him during sex I suppose.

Tags
die, fatherhood, husband, injection, kill, lethal, posthumous, sex, spank, wife