Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 08-Jun-18, 08:55
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chance sightings of session wrestlers in public.

Not session girls, but I saw two girls, who wrestled in videos in the same city. On girl leaving the my trolley car. The other one three times in the same shoping area, once she was even siiting in the same coffe bar as me.
Old 08-Jun-18, 22:18
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Robin Lisa-Parker used to have a studio in Dumbo Brooklyn where I used to live. I never wrestled her cause I'm not a fan of body builders but I saw her and another female body builder on the train going into Manhattan one time. It must have been summer cause both ladies muscles were showing and they stood out. The train wasn't that crowded. She didn't know me but I recognized her right away. I didn't recognize the other bodybuilder.

I heard a story once from a Dom (Mistress Heidi from Nutcracker) a guy recognized her on the street and started calling to her "Heidi, Heidi" - she tried to ignore him but he was persistent so finally she turned around and yelled at him "don't you ever call me by my stage name in public"
Old 09-Jun-18, 00:59
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few years back I used to work at a auto parts store in the Chicago area and on a random work night Gia Primo walked in looking for break pads for her Volkswagen. I forget what model . I knew who she was instantly and she looked good; I remember that part clearly. She had on a schoolgirl skirt with fishnet stockings and a black tank top and all her piercings, looking very punk rock.

Needless to say she was the center of attention in store full of car guys. I didn't mention to her that I knew who she was though which I now regret. It would've been nice to have a small conversation with her
This is totally believable, as she is a gearhead into cars and motorcycles...
Old 09-Jun-18, 03:44
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

I once saw Lynn McCrossin at an Arizona Diamondbacks game. Even in a large crowd of people, she caught my attention (and probably every other guy too!). At first I didn't recognize her. I just saw a beautiful woman wearing a tight white dress. She was really short, had huge breasts, and large muscles. Then I looked at her face, and recognized her instantly. And her face was just a beautiful as the rest of her body. I had never sessioned with her, so she obviously wouldn't know who I was. But we did lock eyes, and Im pretty sure she could tell I knew who she was.

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 10-Jun-18 at 01:17.
Old 09-Jun-18, 23:44
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Several years ago, I ran into Hollywood at a restaurant in Nashville, TN. She looked real good. She has aged well.
Old 10-Jun-18, 08:17
Points: 6,581, Level: 34 Points: 6,581, Level: 34 Points: 6,581, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have a great example of this! I won’t name any names for her or my sake but I used to fight to a good level when I was younger. I had my first real session, a very attractive but not so well known girl on the scene, she was great - even accidentally ko’d Me (triangle, so quick I didn’t tap). We got on well and shared a train on our respective ways home chatting, I regretted not asking her to go for a drink :-/
Probably about a year later I am at a fight venue warming up and preparing when the ring announcer comes up to get some details for the walk out - yep there she was looking amazing :-0!! I’m stoood there talking to the only girl I’d had session with in front of a room of people we both know! She was really professional to her credit which was perfect as I didn’t lose focus worrying when we were then in the ring in front of hundreds together. All my mates in the crowd were adding her on social media next day too lol!

Hopefully one day I see her again and can discreetly thank her.
Old 10-Jun-18, 18:22
Points: 7,836, Level: 37 Points: 7,836, Level: 37 Points: 7,836, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I ran into Kasie Cavanaugh in an airport. I saw her before she saw me. She was walking and I was behind her, and quietly caught up and said, "Kasie?", and she stopped, turned, smiled and said hi. I said, it was (me) from xxx and she thought and either remembered or pretended to, but she knew then how she had met me regardless. And she walked with me and we talked about our flights and where we were going and a whole bunch of just regular stuff. She was in her late 30's then, and damn, she had an unbelievable body. She had on what they call yoga pants now I guess, black, and a white top that fit well. She was let's just say "well endowed". She cut one amazing figure. We had had a soda at one of those places in airports, and then she walked with me till we got to her gate and she said bye,and hey make sure to see me when I come to town and I said I would and that was that. She was very nice and very pleasant, she acted like a real friend, and it was kind of cool to be walking with me. She got a lot attention, so it was cool to be seen with her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-18, 09:26
Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Sonia Fernandez, I had a session with her 23 years ago! I saw her at a petrol station a couple of years ago - she didn't recognize me
Old 11-Jun-18, 14:40
BJJBlondeLover

90% sure i saw the new sessiongirl your_clarebear in nashville this past weekend. i waved to her and she definitely saw me but she snubbed me and totally ignored me. CAnt say i really blame her, seeing as she may not want her everyday friend circle to know about her other life

on second thought - it was definitely her. she looked even more muscular and ripped esp. in her legs than the last time i saw her, if that were possible. may have been the lighting but still - what a treat seeing her!

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 11-Jun-18 at 15:38.
Old 11-Jun-18, 14:55
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
90% sure i saw the new sessiongirl your_clarebear in nashville this past weekend.
If it was her, interesting that she didn't put that she was visiting Nashville on her profile. She also hasn't updated that profile since posting, maybe a bad sign.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: