Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Have you ever wrestled a girl
Nope 63 21.43%
Only in session wrestling 42 14.29%
Once 32 10.88%
Many times with one person 34 11.56%
Multiple times with different people 123 41.84%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-Jun-18, 20:30
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many of you have actually wrestled a girl before?

I wrestled girls a lot of times in judo,bjj,luta trainings. I never had to let them win. But I also think it's ridiculous to fight hard against a girl. I try to make it smooth and technical.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nico999 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-18, 18:40
misterguy

When I was 16 in high school we had to take tumbling classes in the wrestling room for PE. There were often impromptu wrestling matches that broke out during the downtime when the teacher was away, mainly between the boys in class on the school wrestling team. One day I decided to join in (5’9”, 155lb) just for fun and to display my strength and athleticism. After a few practice matches with the guys, this girl in my class seems interested in joining in. She was probably the hottest and most athletic girl in our grade (5’8”, 140lb) and was known as the star track sprinter and volleyball player, as well as a burgeoning CrossFit athlete. She challenged me to a match which I initially declined saying I didn’t want to hurt a girl. She and the other boys started teasing me asking if I was afraid I would lose. I eventually let them talk me into it and we began to circle each other on the mats. She had a serious look in her eyes as she bounced around the mat like a dancer, while I eyed my opportunity to take her down and end the match quickly. We came together and I grabbed her arms but was not able to budge her down. She then grabbed my shoulders, spun around and threw me over her back with a hip throw. I slammed into the mat and the room of spectators cheered and laughed. I was frantic to get up off the mat but she quickly straddled me and got me locked in a grapevine, and I was unable to escape no matter how much I flailed. She started giggling as her blond ponytail dangled in my face, and whispered “you’re getting owned by a girl,” in a sing song rhythm. The class continued to cheer and eventually the gym coach returned to separate the match. She stood up leaving me lying on the mat with a noticeable bulge and my male pride destroyed. From then on I always noticed her and her friends stifling back giggles as they passed me in the hallways. I became known for awhile as the guy who got his butt whooped by a girl, and had to endure constant ridicule and teasing comments for a time thereafter. To this day though it turns me on to think about how easily this cute girl beat me in a test of strength, a characteristically masculine endeavor.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-18, 22:37
Banned
Points: 13,096, Level: 49 Points: 13,096, Level: 49 Points: 13,096, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,154 Times in 46 Posts
Trophy Re: How many of you have actually wrestled a girl before?

i did it a few times with my mma partners (girls) in different styles BJJ, Judo, and grappling in general. i have the fetish for fight against girls so it was really nice and exciting for me. almost all times i won cause i have a big physical contexture and cause i like to dominate the girls or win.
Old 09-Jun-18, 01:54
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

I've done a number of sessions and written about most of them elsewhere on this forum.

I've wrestled with, off the top of my head, at least 4 or 5 different women at grappling parties in the DC-Baltimore area too, over the years. When I was a little kid, I wrestled with a girl down the street and her sister, which is where this whole fetish started...

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and a lot of violent women whilst in the process of arresting them, lol.
LOL! Wow.

This was actually wrestling?
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-18, 18:25
garytheanimal
This message has been deleted by garytheanimal.
Old 11-Jun-18, 08:42
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I wrestled with both my older sister and older female cousin when I was a kid, I'm certain they were experimenting with their sexuality and used the wrestling as an excuse to stimulate themselves, there was certainly a lot of facesitting and smothering scissor holds with my face pressed firmly into their crotch.
That's what started this lifelong fascination for me, it wasn't until my mid twenties that the fantasies I had been harbouring were realised. I started going out with a girl who replied to an advert I placed in a paper called LOOT, where you were able to publish an as along with your phone number (sadly not allowed anymore).
So by virtue of the fact that she replied I knew she was actually interested in wrestling. I have written an account of the first encounter on this site, not sure if it's still there. Essentially, all my dreams were realised that first night, we had talked extensively and completely openly on the phone a good few times so there were no inhibitions by the time we met, and no illusions that this was anything but a sexual fantasy, nothing to do with sport.
I had told her in depth about all my fantasies and she had shared hers with me. Once we met, in a pub in Holborn, we both couldn't wait to dispense with the formalities and get back to my flat to wrestle. Within minutes of reaching my place we were stripped down to very minimalist underwear, (I'll never forget the tight, almost see through, little panties she wore, obviously in anticipation of our encounter) and wrestling on the duvet I had spread on the living room floor. Without too much preamble I soon found myself pinned down beneath her in a classic 'schoolgirl' as she slowly and tantalisingly edged herself forward until my face was buried beneath her now wet crotch.
I won't labour the issue, we had an amazingly erotic night where we fulfilled all of our fantasies and desires. She came many times through rubbing her wet, bulging lips onto my willing face and I had some of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had. I smashed the record for the amount of times I came in one session. We would both be laying there, exhausted, in a post orgasmic daze, then alook would pass between us and we'd start all over again.
During the course of our two year relationship we always used wrestling as foreplay and we developed special rules to allow her the advantage to compensate for our differing levels of strength. Having said that she developed such a leveL of skill and cunning that we reached the stage where she would regularly beat me without to need of the rules, she would use them anyway just to enjoy her dominance over me.
On her suggestion we introduced a forfeit rule for the loser (always me). The forfiet was I had to be her total slave for the night and carry out her commands to the letter, this often left me with a very tired and aching tongue and jaw muscles, and a very sticky face.
This is a completely true account of this relationship and I very much regretted it's ending.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-18, 10:05
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I started wrestling with girls I dated in high school, so lots of girls over the years, actual numbers, ahhh, 20, more actually I think. If I dated a gal for over a couple months if wrestling didn't just naturally happen, I asked. Over all that time I can only think of one who initially was reluctant and that was because she was smaller and didn't think she could. But even she eventually tried it. Girls like it, turns out they like sex too by the way. I'm married now, and for sure we have wrestled a lot. Now with kids it's not a regular thing because you have to find the time.

My experience is that girls love wrestling with you. It's foreplay to lots of them and they like the contact and the sensual feel of it. Just my two cents worth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-18, 13:31
Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Wrestled a girl when I was on our high school wrestling team, then later against my sister and other girls in BJJ and of course some girlfriends. lots of fun. And I agree, lots of girls love wreslting even the smaller ones or those that maybe never thought of trying once they give it a shot especially after I would teach them some BJJ and other grappling holds.
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-18, 18:42
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous 14 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I here about alot of people on this forum (me including) who are too shy to confess their fetish and have only fantasized about it. Was wondering how many people have actually had experience with wrestling a girl.

Trying to figure out how to add a poll lol. But comment if you have/how many times, and if you have include some details. Was it a session wrestler, girlfriend, cousin? Also, did you enjoy it as much as you thought you would? Did you have to let them win?

Much appreciate any responses

I wrestled a few girls when I took judo as a kid. I was too young to understand the import, so I viewed it as no big deal.

I grappled a bit as an adult with a woman in a jiu-jitsu class. She had salt-and-pepper hair.

There I was self-conscious as heck, although nothing significant happened.
Old 11-Jun-18, 21:47
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I started wrestling with girls I dated in high school, so lots of girls over the years, actual numbers, ahhh, 20, more actually I think. If I dated a gal for over a couple months if wrestling didn't just naturally happen, I asked. Over all that time I can only think of one who initially was reluctant and that was because she was smaller and didn't think she could. But even she eventually tried it. Girls like it, turns out they like sex too by the way. I'm married now, and for sure we have wrestled a lot. Now with kids it's not a regular thing because you have to find the time.

My experience is that girls love wrestling with you. It's foreplay to lots of them and they like the contact and the sensual feel of it. Just my two cents worth.
Those are great insights. You figured out a lot of these things way earlier than I did.

Although the part about "they like the contact and the sensual feel of it" really depends on the woman. A big hurdle, as you mentioned, is that smaller women often aren't confident or think they will get hurt.

Also, I think it's incorrect to imply all women are sensual.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-18, 22:51
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Yeah unfortunately it doesn’t work for my missus, but I’ve known a few ladies who generally did enjoy it as foreplay. I knew a gal in college that was hot and very forthright about her desire to squeeze and be squeezed by her men, unfortunately she was dating a great friend of mine, so other than a random headlock here and there I never got to experience a proper “squeeze and please” session with her. She’s married now, lucky bugger!

I’ve been with a total of 4 session gals, been held down/choked by another half dozen when I was a teen. If you’re on the fence about having a session, do it. It’s a great way to treat yourself and explore your fetish.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post: