Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-May-13, 05:01
Points: 22,965, Level: 66 Points: 22,965, Level: 66 Points: 22,965, Level: 66
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,419 Times in 143 Posts
Default Mary vs Eric

Fantastic clip - don't miss!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mwberg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-13, 17:41
Points: 1,150, Level: 13 Points: 1,150, Level: 13 Points: 1,150, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mary vs Eric

wow.....great match.....girl has awesome dominant attitude....likes the ones who just play with the males
The Following User Says Thank You to willuscissorme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-13, 00:05
Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,287 Times in 331 Posts

Wow, she's really good. Definitely has some grappling experience. I like how she's smiling the whole time like this is nothing for her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapple Guru For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-13, 00:17
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Fabulous, excellent match in which this young, beautiful, athletic girl takes the episode right to this guy relentlessly. The fellow shows a lot of persistence trying to break her holds on him, but this girl's physical skill and endurance are stronger and she has control in this contest. One third way through the match, his stamina seems to sag just after she just yanks and drags him back to the middle of the mat for better positioning. At the half way point of this fifteen minute match, she gets her first submission when he taps out to a nicely applied body scissors. After reengaging, it is less than two minutes before the boy is forced to give up to her again, this time by a simple, forceful overpowering breast smother hold as she placed her body squarely on top of his. By the end of the Mary versus Erik match, she was placing him in cross body pins and he was becoming more and more exhausted.

This is the type of session that I like to discover for myself, and then to build upon. I am just 5' 6", 132 lbs, so I think she may even have a little size advantage over me. Great set in that though there were pins, the segments were determined by submissions, not by shoulders being held to the mat surface. I would set up prizes not so much for multiple submissions, but to encourage her to wear me out and then to see just how far she could keep punishing me in holds and pins after I gave up. The girl seemed to use her body weight a bit, bouncing some, and always keeping her weight on top. She seemed to really enjoy her victories. I'd like to see just how well she could do in a highly incentivized no time limit match in which she could call breaks and yet I could not, perhaps allowing her a tag team partner to help make me more tired out. I would put higher prizes for when she just kept pushing the action long after I tapped, and an extra fantasy prize if she forced me into crying full tears for ten or twenty minutes or so. Accidental or purposeful knockouts are allowed; we just pick up the action from that point. I always allow my female opponents to ignore any of my tapouts and continue against me if they want to, as long as they stay within the fair rules. With a big enough prize package and a good day, this could be another dream match chance.
Old 11-May-13, 00:31
figure4

I have met Mary once at an event but she didn`t do much mixed matches. At this event she only did a private match with an much older man and she dominated him with ease. Unfortunally it was not allowed to make a video. She has retired couple of years ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-13, 00:57
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At this event she only did a private match with an much older man and she dominated him with ease..
I understand and acknowledge that time passes on. I think that the mistake that many novice wrestler aspirers make is that they expect their session opponent to be as young, as beautiful, as sexy, and as strong and dominating as the best internet picture that they have ever seen.

What I want to find though is the next girl out there who is now, as good or better than Mary, and who would welcome a session match at the circumstances I propose, and who would have a great chance of winning very handily against me. Now, who would that be now? See my recent session pictures for some of the last year events. I am always looking for the faster airplane, the younger woman, and the meaner alligator.
Old 11-May-13, 01:14
figure4

Found this article about her in a german newspaper, didn`t know that she was two times swiss champion in freestyle wrestling

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-13, 01:50
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The "big blonde" was identified in the comments as Mary Roming

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-13, 02:30
figure4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The "big blonde" was identified in the comments as Mary Roming
162 centimeters = 5.31496063 feet

She wasn`t so big, stymie
Old 11-May-13, 03:09
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
162 centimeters = 5.31496063 feet

She wasn`t so big, stymie
Weight, Sir? if available, I am guessing, knowing that she is actually closer to 5' 4", at that time based on his height, the height of the spectators, and the height of the chairs of the spectators, which is the uniform measurement constant used here. Then, I would say given her superior muscle density, low aversion to weight pounds as a indicator of self esteem, and general structure fitness and conditioning efficiency, then I would say 133.0 lbs in this example.

What is the true result?
Old 11-May-13, 03:15
jezo
This message has been deleted by jezo. Reason: xyz downloads, link is on other forum(s)