Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Dec-15, 05:29
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Pin'er App

So I had an idea that I used for a story that's based on modern social media technology where there's an app, like Tinder, but instead of looking for dates it searches for sexfight/catfight opponents. I pictured it where the fighters are registered with a League so they're not either fakes and are registered sexfighters so you're not getting trolled by somebody. The League keeps scores of the random matches; I see a GPS-like map grid generated by how many miles you want the radius of opponents and how you can filter by type of match (mixed, m/m, f/f, prostyle/tag).
But my main focus is I keep imagine having this kind of app/technology when I was in my early twenties so I could sex wrestle with cougars. So my question is what would be your kinds of dream matches or maybe crazy scenarios like running into an ex (who might be doing a tag match with her new guy)?