Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-16, 21:15
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Has Anyone Ever Had A Wrestling/Scissors Session With Angela Salvagno?

I'm attempting to book a session with her. I believe Angela has done some work for Utopia Entertainment in the past. I love her brunette, dark features. Thanks, UCFKNIGHT92
Old 12-Aug-16, 22:58
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Wrestling/Scissors Session With Angela Salvagno?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm attempting to book a session with her. I believe Angela has done some work for Utopia Entertainment in the past. I love her brunette, dark features. Thanks
Just because she has filmed videos does not mean a lady offers sessions. Angela's stated many times that she doesn't. Whether that's 100% truthful or it means you have to approach her some other way (a few ladies will see you if given approval by a friend 1st) who's to say?
Old 29-Dec-16, 22:22
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts
Default Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Wrestling/Scissors Session With Angela Salvagno?

Well there might be a way, but it will be very expensive: she's looking for a wealthy sponsor on SeekingArrangement

«I am seeking sponsors or guys open to financial domination. My lifestyle is important to me. There is not many women that have built feminine bodies. Its rather rare actually. Men that are interested in a built powerful woman to spoil and to keep muscle women in existence. You don't want the last known feminine muscle goddess to go extinct. Sponsor me!»
Old 29-Dec-16, 23:25
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

I didn't know she was on utopia. What's her name there? She says she doesn't do sessions because she had a bad experience once. I don't know what that means, but you can use your imagination. There's always a way in if you happen to know her, but that seems unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclead [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well there might be a way, but it will be very expensive: she's looking for a wealthy sponsor on SeekingArrangement

«I am seeking sponsors or guys open to financial domination. My lifestyle is important to me. There is not many women that have built feminine bodies. Its rather rare actually. Men that are interested in a built powerful woman to spoil and to keep muscle women in existence. You don't want the last known feminine muscle goddess to go extinct. Sponsor me!»
Wow. What is that? I just don't understand financial domination. Does this mean you just pay all her bills, or is this a marriage thing?
Old 30-Dec-16, 03:24
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't know she was on utopia. What's her name there? She says she doesn't do sessions because she had a bad experience once. I don't know what that means, but you can use your imagination. There's always a way in if you happen to know her, but that seems unlikely.

Wow. What is that? I just don't understand financial domination. Does this mean you just pay all her bills, or is this a marriage thing?
Utopia has a list of their ladies, so she shouldn't be too hard to find, provided she's not one of the ones not updated yet: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

and on Seeking arrangement - go to the site. (I didn't join), but it's about girls who want money and rich guys who want, something in return. That's different than fin-dom, where the lady will, in the most extreme cases, get access to the guy's bank account and determine how much money they need/get for the week, punishing them by leaving them not enough money to go out Friday night for example. Maybe teasing them by taking their rent money then returning it the day before it's due. Fin-Dom is all about the lady having all control.

Sugar Daddy, the guy still has control, but he has to pay to keep the "Sugar-baby" around, which, if he likes her, and he gets something in return, he's might be happy to do.

Arrangements might include sex, or, perhaps, simply posing. All depends on what gets negotiated. There's something fun, I think about arrangements cause they can be more intimate, more contact, more time with one person, but also , more expensive . . . maybe I'll make a thread about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-16, 03:37
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Utopia has a list of their ladies, so she shouldn't be too hard to find, provided she's not one of the ones not updated yet: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

and on Seeking arrangement - go to the site. (I didn't join), but it's about girls who want money and rich guys who want, something in return. That's different than fin-dom, where the lady will, in the most extreme cases, get access to the guy's bank account and determine how much money they need/get for the week, punishing them by leaving them not enough money to go out Friday night for example. Maybe teasing them by taking their rent money then returning it the day before it's due. Fin-Dom is all about the lady having all control.

Sugar Daddy, the guy still has control, but he has to pay to keep the "Sugar-baby" around, which, if he likes her, and he gets something in return, he's might be happy to do.

Arrangements might include sex, or, perhaps, simply posing. All depends on what gets negotiated. There's something fun, I think about arrangements cause they can be more intimate, more contact, more time with one person, but also , more expensive . . . maybe I'll make a thread about that.
Yeah, I know Utopia has a list of girls. I've never seen her before and I've been a member there many many times, and browsed most of the models. Anyway I'm not dying to see her wrestling (I thought she looked better before she got ridiculously lean/jacked), was just curious.

The sugar daddy thing ... eek, not for me, definitely not if you're doing it to try to get a session. There's just no way for me to discuss this further without sounding extremely judgmental about lazy, entitled people, or even about prostitution (yes, I've seen this scenario come up many times in law and order).
Old 30-Dec-16, 03:56
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: Yes enlighten us!

Seriously, there is at least a dozen bodybuilders / fitness competitors / wrestlers from all over the world on Seeking Arrangement. Competing is very time consuming and expensive (dieting / training / traveling expenses) so it is normal that some are seeking the «Sugar Daddy sponsor/friend/lover» route!

There is the beautiful [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in Georgia and the powerful and amazing [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] who's located in California. Both are offering session wrestling through b270.

All ladies on Seeking Arrangement are seeking «financial support», but for some they need more «qualities» from their SD.

There is different financial requirements ... some are «practical» (up to 3000$ per month), substantial (up to 10 000$ per month) and some are negotiable!

Some ladies are even married but are allowed to look for a SD.

So yes it might be worthwhile to start a thread on the subject!

Last edited by musclead; 30-Dec-16 at 04:11. Reason: some text missing
The Following User Says Thank You to musclead For This Useful Post: