Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Nov-18, 19:26
Points: 3,877, Level: 26 Points: 3,877, Level: 26 Points: 3,877, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My first Boston Crab Experience

I had a girl cousin younger than me by 1 year, she's physical and stronger than most of girls of her generation. I was living in a different country and the whole family had to gather every summer, we were young and we were playing and fighting with each other... She used to beat the girls easily so she was confident and had no problem in fighting with boys also...

One of these summers I was around 12 years old, we were playing when the lunch time came so everybody went to the dinning room and we found ourselves alone, me and her... I said let's fight before we go to eat, she said ok... We fought and I beat her, I said I won, let's go. She said, let's do it one more time, I beat her again. She said let's try one last time, and it was obvious that she's pissed.... We fought again and she was angry and violent,, I was not in control like the previous two rounds so it turned into a REAL fight! I had to use my fists to slow her down and I hurt her really bad! Then I ran away because she was crying and wanted to eat me alive. Our family stepped in and tried to calm her down but it was all in vain. She was crying and hitting everything in her way, I used a hideout and stayed there until they took her home... I didn't see her for the rest of that summer and apparently it was over.
I saw her the next summer but we didn't play together and we didn't talk it out. Four years later, we moved to the same country as hers, so we see each more frequently now. We almost forgot about the incident, or that how it seemed at that time. We were relatively grown up but we were not the best of friends. She was spending most of the time with the girls. Two years later (6 years after the incident), I became 18 and she was 17, I was 1.77m tall and she became a lady with about 1.70m height, she was the most girl of that generation taking good care of her body. She was attending the gym regularly. She had a narrow waist and well defined body in general. She was a brunette with long hair and tanned skin.
I learned also from the girls that she was still bullying them sometimes using her strong hands to perform simple holds like headlocks and arm twists. They told me that two girls of them teamed up on her once but they couldn't beat her or bring her to the ground. She kept fighting with them until both girls got tired and pull out. That's why, they were avoiding getting physical with her.

one of our family gatherings in our house, she was sitting with the girls (my sister and two cousins), when I came by and started talking and joking with them, like usual I started to make fun of them, and they did the same, it was in my sister's room. She was wearing blue jeans and light jacket and her feet were bare. We were laughing hard so she said close the door please, we don't want to annoy the others, she was smiling at my face...
her turn came and she started making fun of me, I don't remember what was it but the girls were laughing, I remember that she said: you think you are smart, don't you? I said: I may not be smart but I beat the hell out of you one day, you remember? she gave a poker face and the girls went laughing and they confirmed by saying: yeah when she cried and ran after you. The girls look enjoying it as my cousin was not only physical, but also she had strong personality and great confidence, it was abnormal that somebody is making fun of her. What makes it more interesting, it's unlikely to try to use her strength now or to up the tempo and even if she does, winning is not guranteed at all. My cousin kept looking in my eyes without saying anything, then she smiled and said: we were young, also you are a boy and I'm a girl, I can't beat you, what happened is normal. I said no it's not, you didn't see your face back then, and every body was laughing on her. She kept staring in my eyes and said: if you think you are tough and you are not afraid of me lie on your stomach, I said why? She said: are you afraid? I said no. she said: then do what I'm asking you to do, the girls are here to save you if you are going to die,, and everybody is laughing again. I was embarrassed and didn't want to look afraid, so I did. At that time, I had no idea about wrestling or any wrestling holds, I told myself what can she do? she might kick me or something, I will take it, no problem, she's a girl after all. I wanted to look like a man in front of the girls. she stood over me facing my legs, she kneeled and grabbed my feet in her palms, everybody was wondering what she's doing, including me. She was uncertain what to do either, then she tried to pull my feet backwards to put them under her armpits, but she couldn't. Then she released my feet and took off her jacket and said: That's more comfortable. I turned my head back to figure out and saw her putting her jacket on the bed and returning to me. Her sleeveless top was unveiled and it was the first time to see her well defined hands and shoulders. she returned to the same position and grabbed one foot at a time to lock under her arms, there was no pain up to that point and she looked hesitant so I let her do whatever she want, I was looking at the girls while smiling and said arrogantly to her: let me know when you finish, everybody laughed. She smiled and said: you will see...She hooked my legs under her armpits and she was still standing, then she said are you ready? I felt that I was free to move at that position so I wasn't scared, I told my self I can break it if things went wrong, so I said: yes yes I'm ready and I started to get bored. I was laughing with the girls....

while I was laughing she sat directly on my upper back, almost on my shoulders, and leaned backwards, I felt all the pain on earth all at a sudden and I was barely breathing. The girls were confused about what she's doing then one of them pointed to my face for other girls to see, she said look at his face! And they started laughing on me, but my cousin stayed calm and kept herself in the same position. I knew later that she was sneaking a look at my face to measure the amount of pain. after 5 seconds I said: enough! Now my cousin turned her head forward and started laughing without saying anything. It seems that she started enjoying it and achieved self satisfaction. Everybody is looking at my face now, but I didn't care, all I wanted is to be released. I was looking at the girls wishing that somebody intervene and save me. I told my self: how the hell I let her grab my legs, how stupid I was. From now on, the girls started telling her to release me, she said why? I'm not done with him yet!! I told myself wtf they are having a conversation and I'm literally DYING here! They kept on telling her to release me and while she was arguing with them she was pulling backward and forward repeatedly and every time she goes backward, she makes it harder and harder to show everybody that she can hurt me even more. I was like a ragdoll in her hands. When she was going forward, the pressure decreased, however, you are scared since you know what's coming is much worse! I remember one time my sister told me that she usually ask them for verbal submission to release her holds, so I was waiting for her to ask for verbal submission to give it right away and get released, but she didn't ask! I was totally helpless and had to tell the girls: let her break it! my voice was very weak and can barely be heard. They knew I'm in a big trouble so they stood and approached her. I was out of my mind so I wished they will kick or force her to release me, but non of that happened. They just started tapping on her shoulders saying that's enough! You are hurting him for real! She said: This position is comfortable. My sister tried to push her to the left hand side to break the hold and the pressure began to decrease, but my cousin got back quickly to the center and pulled backward harder, I said: Ouch! She said: Don't force me or I will Kill him! My cousin stayed there for three more agonizing seconds and then released me......
It was my first experience, and most brutal! After she released me, she stood in front of me and helped me to my feet, and she whispered: what goes around comes back around.... I wasn't able to walk properly the next two days!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mostovoimann For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-18, 15:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: My first Boston Crab Experience

Thread approved. Moved to Stories section.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-18, 16:34
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: My first Boston Crab Experience

Nice story. There's a story in the board somewhere, I remember reading it, about a guy who used to ask topless dancers to put him in holds like that and one lady did what your lady did and didn't let him go. I think she held him for like 10 minutes and he also had trouble walking and needed a few weeks of physical therapy.

While I don't approve of that kind of thing, I still thought it was a kind of funny story and a good read. If anyone can find that story I think it would be appreciated. It might not be in stories, it might be in discussion or somewhere else.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:

Tags
boston crabs, fighting, mixed wrestling, submission