Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-18, 18:43
Points: 2,472, Level: 20 Points: 2,472, Level: 20 Points: 2,472, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default recommendation of fight pulse mixed wrestling fights

as the title suggests I am in need of your help and recommendations

I already purchased several fight pulse videos. They are all good and I can't say that I was disappointed by any of those fights. The one female fighter that stood out was Rage Shieldmaiden. Despite of her skill set the one thing that made her special was the dominant behavior throughout the fight. Maybe I have to explain what I mean with that. Take Foxy for example. She is a beautiful woman and I like her fighting videos. In comparison with Rage she is unfortunately missing that one characteristic the sets her apart. She just doesn't come across as a very dominant woman.
Can you suggest any title that has that natural dominant tone in it? The ones that are already on my radar are Jenni Czech and of course Rage.
Another great example of a very convincing dominant attitude was portrayed by Jade. "NC-135: Jade vs Marek" In the beginning of the fight she is sitting on Marek's face and forces him to hold eye contact. (btw: she speaks english) That was great.

Maybe some of can share some of your experiences with the fight pulse videos and can suggest a video.

I was wondering if "NC-125: Vanessa vs Viktor" falls into the category I described.

help me out - let me know

Tags
dominant women, fight pulse