Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Feb-17, 15:12
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The TLA Gauntlet

So I posted this yesterday.
I know the proportions are exaggerated, but is this what the Crush Quake would look like?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr56975 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 19:22
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Yea, that would be the variation she uses as a setup to the Avalanche. The exaggerations work for this story as these aren't real girls. Looks good!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-17, 19:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 5: Allie Quakes

"Introducing the guest referee for the 3rd and most crucial fall, Thunder Tits Tina!" Lacey proclaimed after finally raising off of Dennis. She waited for Tina to step onto the mattress before continuing.

"And now for the third opponent! Weighing in at 165lbs, she is the leader of the Natural Disasters and is known for injuring her opponents with her devastating Crush Quake and humiliating them with her Ass Avalanche.... please welcome, ALLIEEEEEE QUAAAAKKKKEEESSSSS!!!!"

"Ok then, I see no reason to wait any longer. Fight!" Tina chimed in, even though D-Money was still laying flat on his back. Allie approached him and pushed at his cheek with her foot lightly before exploding into an evil laugh.

"Is this all that is left of the spectacular D-Money? This is almost too easy!" Allie proclaimed, punctuating the statement with a stomp to his abdomen.

"This isn't going to be pretty folks. D-Money has got to be running on empty at this point." Lacey announced as Dennis rolled onto his belly. Allie responded by unleashing a wicked kick to his side.

"I am going to punish you D! When I'm done with you, you'll never be able to wrestle again!" Shouted Allie as Dennis rolled to his belly once again. He pushed himself onto all fours and Allie stepped over, straddling his lower back. She jumped into the air and slammed down, forcing him face first to the mat. She then squatted on him, pulled his arms over the top of her thighs and grabbed under his chin, rearing back into a camel clutch.

"Just give up now D! Save your energy because something tells me you're going to need it!" Allie threatened while increasing the pressure.

"Ugh! No! I'll ... never... submit... to you!" Dennis eked out, his back contorting further.

"D-Money is refusing to quit! He won't give his longtime nemesis the satisfaction of a submission victory!" Lacey raved.

"I guess I'll just have to squash you like always." Allie proclaimed, releasing his chin and letting him collapse face down. She then stepped over him and backed up a bit before advancing and launching herself into the air for a big splash. Right before she landed, Dennis just barely rolled out of harms way.

"She missed! D-Money escaped the big splash!" Lacey shouted as the two fighters slowly got to their feet. Once up, Dennis ran at Allie and connected with a clothesline that failed to bring her down. He backed up and got a running start, hitting another clothesline, causing Allie to teeter a bit but still not fall. So Dennis ascended the chair and leaped off with a flying clothesline, finally bringing his opponent down.

"D-Money hit it! Allie Quakes is down!" Lacey announced as Tina came over for the count. She slapped the mat twice before hesitating. That slight delay allowed Allie to shoot her shoulder up. Dennis glared over at the ref but said nothing as he approached the corner. He climbed back up onto the chair and waited for Allie to get up. When she did he leaped at her with a picture perfect high cross body. Just as he was about to connect, Tina rushed by Allie's side and together, they were able to catch him in mid air.

"The referee is now blatantly helping Allie Quakes! This is despicable!" Shouted Lacey as Tina helped maneuver D-Money up onto Allie's shoulder.

"Oh no! She's setting up for her signature power slam!" Added Lacey as Dennis began kicking his legs wildly. He managed to slide off her shoulder and get behind her. When Allie turned to face him, he unleashed a kick to her gut doubling her over. He then launched himself over her back in a sunset flip attempt.

"What a counter by D-Money! Allie Quakes is teetering!" Shouted Lacey, as Allie swung her arms frantically trying to maintain a vertical base. Just when it looked like she was going to fall, Tina reached out and held her hands to keep her up. Once steady, Allie looked down at Dennis with a devious smile before leaping into the air, kicking her legs out wide and crashing ass first onto his sternum. She crossed her arms and raised her head sitting proudly atop her opponent.

"Oh my! Allie Quakes just hit a modified Crush quake after it looked like D-Money was gaining momentum!" Raged Lacey as Tina began to approach to count the pin fall.

"Wait. I'm not done with him yet." Allie said to the ref before rolling off of him. She snatched him by the hair and dragged her limp opponent to his feet. She hoisted him onto her shoulder and marched around the ring before slamming him down with her signature power slam. She then popped up to her feet before launching herself back on top of him with a big splash.

"Well that's it folks! It's academic now. D-Money didn't stand a chance. Quakes with a cover. One! Two! OH MY GOD HE KICKED OUT! Somehow D-Money managed to get a shoulder up!" Lacey exclaimed as Allie stared at Tina in disbelief.

"IF THIS FUCKER WON'T STAY DOWN I'M GONNA SQUASH HIM INTO THIS GODDAMN MAT!" Allie angrily shouted, grabbing Dennis' wrist and dragging him to the corner. She climbed up onto the chair and braced her hands on the arm rests. Dennis stared up at Allie's magnificent ass and prepared for impact. He couldn't help but notice how graceful she was as her legs kicked up and out before her full weight came crashing down on his torso.

"Crush quake! No one gets up from this!" Shouted Lacey as Tina approached for the count.

"One!................... Two!........" Tina shouted before hesitating to look up at Allie who simply gave a reassuring nod.

"THREE! That's it it's over! The winner of the match, ALLIE QUAKES!!!" Tina proclaimed and raising the winner's arm in victory. Allie remained seated and began lightly slapping her victim's face.

"Oh D-Money... I ALMOST feel bad for you." She taunted before lifting up. Dennis responded by rolling to his side and clutching his ribs.

"Oh come on boss! Let's see an after shock!" Tina urged as she straddled Dennis and forced his shoulders back down.

"This is appalling! Not an after shock! The man has had enough!" Lacey shouted as Allie climbed back onto the chair. D-Money squirmed uselessly before his opponent slammed back down onto his chest, driving the air out of him.

"Oh! That must have hurt! He seems pretty out of it but I can still feel a tremble. Perhaps that's the sound of an avalanche?" Tina teased.

"You know what Tina? I can definitely feel an avalanche coming on!" Allie proclaimed, lifting off of Dennis. The two girls then grabbed each one of his ankles and dragged him to the opposite corner. They placed his legs on either side of the chair. As Allie climbed the chair, Tina grabbed Dennis' arms and pulled them straight over his head.

"No! Not like this! D-Money is left wide open! They're trying to break his ribs! This is the same move that almost ended his career!" Lacey shouted as Allie came crashing down brutally onto Dennis.

"AV-A-LANCHE! A-VA-LANCHE!" Tina chanted as Dennis squirmed helplessly under the weight of his opponent. Allie shifted to her knees and backed up until her huge ass was hovering over her victim's face.

"There's no stoping this force of nature!" Allie proclaimed and then spread her cheeks apart and dropped down, swallowing D-Money's face in the process.

Dennis kicked his legs and tried to pull his arms free from Tina's grip but was completely trapped in his childhood friend's massive ass. He couldn't breathe at all and the pressure he felt on his face was quite strong, yet he somehow felt at ease. It was almost as if he belonged here. He could hear the girls cackling as Allie danced and wiggled herself on top of him and he began hoping she wouldn't get up. It was almost as if his fear of being knocked out in this situation had all but slipped away. He stopped his struggles and waited for the panic to set in. That's when Allie lifted up.

"Is he out?" She asked nervously, looking down over her shoulder. She was scared her enjoyment of her facesit had caused her to misread the situation and possibly knock him out for real.

"Dennis ... is ok... D-Money .... is unconscious." Dennis responded between heavy breaths. He couldn't help but grin. Allie responded by getting up and placing her foot in his face, raising her hands in victory.

"Looks like the Natural Disasters get the sweep! Sorry D-Money but it looks like you're going to have to take on the 3 of us!" She proclaimed, stepping off of his face. Tina and Lacey then stepped in. Each grabbed an arm and a handful of his hair, yanking him to his knees. Allie then squatted, reached under his chin and brought her face to his.

"Are you ready to hear the very special stipulations for your next match?" She asked as Dennis stared back at her.

"This next fall will be a triple knockout match. The only way to win will be to knock your opponent out 3 times." She smiled before continuing.

"But we are generous opponents D-Money and we do not want to knock you out anymore. We want to hear you submit. We want all your fans to see you finally quit. So if at any point, you want the punishment to end, simply say the two magic words 'I quit' and the match will be over. Oh but there is one more thing. If you do decide to quit, which we do advise you to do, your submission will only be accepted if you ... " she paused and released Dennis' chin before spinning around and bending over.

"KISS. MY. ASS." She finished, hiking her shorts up to expose more of her meaty rear end. D-Money began trying to yank his arms free as Lacey and Tina pushed his face closer towards Allie's ass.

"So what's it gonna be D? Tell us you submit and kiss my ass? Or continue the gauntlet and have your career terminated?" Allie asked, her ass now a mere inches from Dennis' face.

"I'll... never.... quit!" D-Money announced with a defiant sneer.

"Admirable? Yes. Incredibly stupid? Definitely. Well girls, you heard the man. He's not going to kiss my ass willingly." Allie proclaimed.

Lacey and Tina looked at each other and nodded in agreement. They then pushed D-Money's face forward, smashing it into their leader's ass crack.

"Fool! You were going to end up here no matter what! Your ridiculous sense of pride just sealed your fate! I strongly advise you reconsider your choice. Quit at any point during the match and kiss my ass. If you don't, the three of us WILL destroy you!" Allie stated firmly before stepping away. Her two partners then threw him aside.

"Well now that that is settled, are you ready for your next match?" She asked, as Dennis struggled to catch his breath.

"One... condition..." he said, crawling up to his knees before adding "let's do this right.... no more pretending... I think I'm prepared for some real knockouts."

All three girls' eyes lit up at the prospect. It had been fun so far but they all craved that extra bit of full control. Now that they had a willing opponent, they had nothing else standing in their way.

"If that's what you want..." Allie answered back. Dennis simply grinned before responding.

"I didn't realize it til now... but it is."

"Ok then... let's fight!" Allie shouted
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-17, 00:22
Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50
Last Achievements

I log in to the forum just to see if this story has an update. I hope this series never ends. Keep up the good work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathan90120 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-17, 20:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 6: The Natural Disasters vs D-Money: Tap or Nap

D-Money was still on his knees when the girls pounced. Allie and Lacey each grabbed an arm and forced him down while Tina straddled his waist.

"Ready for some thunder D?" She asked as she leaned forward, her mammoth tits swaying side to side inches over her opponent's face.

"Let me go!" Dennis shouted, thrashing about but unable to free his arms.

"Oh we'll let you go... go to sleep that is!" Tina proclaimed with a giggle, dropping her mounds into an inescapable breast smother. She then reached around the back of his head, mashing herself tighter against him.

"Looks like the Cleavage Clench is locked on D. So what are you going to do? Do you want to forfeit the match and kiss my ass or drown in Tina's thunder tits?" Allie asked as Dennis bridged desperately. Tina lifted up an inch to allow his response.

"D-Money... doesn't .... quit!" He answered back between breaths before Tina locked down again.

"I told you he's got more guts than brains." Allie said as Dennis continued to fight against them but it was no use. He was beginning to grow lightheaded as Tina's tits left no opportunity for even the slightest bit of air. With each attempt to twist his head, his nostrils only found more flesh. His body began to tremble causing Tina to release his head and sit upright.

"This is too easy. I think we can punish him a bit more. Lacey, get his legs. Allie, you hold his arms." Tina instructed as Dennis tried to catch his breath. Lacey straddled his ankles while Allie pulled his arms straight overhead. Tina then climbed onto the chair.

"Big thunder splash!" She exclaimed, before blowing a kiss towards her victim and launching herself. She crashed down roughly, driving the air out of Dennis before shifting her weight to drop her tits back over his face. She then propped herself up on her elbows and braced her hands under her chin with her signature pose, her breasts engulfing D-Money's face.

"You gonna tap out now?" Allie asked, keeping Dennis' hands pinned straight over his head. He shook his head weakly indicating his defiance. Tina shifted up a bit, granting him a breath before settling back down.

"I think we should toy with him a bit. See if we can get a submission out of him." Lacey suggested, shimmying up behind her tag team partner. Dennis thrashed under the combined weight of the two of them, so Tina gave him another brief breath.

"I can just keep giving him enough air to keep him awake. He's not going anywhere." Tina replied, as Dennis began to struggle again.

"What do you think of that D? You going to recognize your situation is hopeless and kiss Allie's ass?" Lacey asked, bouncing up and down on his groin area. Tina lifted up an inch to allow his response.

"Never!" Was all he could get out before he was thrown back into the darkness of Tina's tits.

"That's it. I'm putting him out. We got to let him know we're serious." Tina remarked. Dennis began to squirm tirelessly beneath them but there was no escape for him. The fight was draining out of him as his body screamed for air. He started to spasm when Tina lifted up again.

"Last chance." She said. When he didn't answer, she plopped right back down. "Ok then, you asked for this." She added before reaching forward and leaning on his forearms. "I got his arms. Allie, help keep me in place." She instructed.

So Allie released his arms and straddled her partner's back. She slowly let her weight fall, mashing Tina's tits tighter against D-Money's upturned face.

"Like this?" Allie asked, once she was seated properly.

"Perfect." Tina answered as Dennis' struggle became spastic at the increase of weight. He was growing extremely lightheaded by this point as his body began to tremble uncontrollably. There was nowhere to turn as his face was completely swallowed in Tina's massive jugs. The trembles became desperate spasms but the girls did not let up.

"Won't be long now. Tap out now or you're gonna be going to sleep D." Tina threatened as her opponent's struggles began to slow. His lungs were burning and he considered surrendering but didn't want to lose another opportunity under Allie's ass. And then suddenly, his body quit. He went completely limp, falling unconscious in the cleavage Clench. Tina felt the movement stop and lingered for a moment. It had been years since she had felt the rush of taking someone's consciousness away and she had forgotten the excitement that went along with it. She lifted one of Dennis's arms and let go. It dropped lifelessly to the mat.

"He's out. For real." She remarked, causing Allie to dismount off her partner.

"Really? Let me see!" Lacey said excitedly, hopping off of him and circling around as Tina peeled off of his face.

"Whoa! Can I go next?" Lacey asked as Tina still hovered over her prey, soaking in the imagery of what her tits were capable of.

"Let's see what he says when he wakes up." Allie cautioned, lightly slapping Dennis' face concerned that perhaps they had let things go a bit far.

"What do you say D? Ready to submit?" Lacey asked as he began to stir a bit. Dennis responded by thrashing about and nearly tossing Tina aside.

"I guess that's a no! Get him girls!" Lacey ordered as he continued to struggle. Tina kept him in her straddle while Allie sat behind her on his belly, snatching his wrists around her partner's legs. The added weight made escape impossible as Tina grabbed his chin and forced the his face upright.

"Go ahead Lacey. Give him some lightning!" She urged as Lacey brought her right leg straight up before dropping down with her full extension leg drop, Tina barely pulling her hand free prior to the impact. Dennis turned his face just in time as Lacey's thigh smashed down with a loud smack.

"Submit!" Lacey demanded, maintaining her split, twisting her victim's neck under her weight. Dennis only groaned back in response.

"Submit!" She urged again, working with Tina to force his face upright into her muscular thigh.

"Mmmph!" Dennis moaned as his mouth and nose was covered by Lacey's leg. Tina clutched under his jaw to keep him from turning his head.

"Give up and it can all be over D. Tell us you'll kiss Allie's ass!" Tina instructed as Dennis squirmed beneath the 3 of them, just managing to wheeze a breath out one nostril.

"Dammit! This won't work. I have to scissor him." Lacey proclaimed, pulling her thigh off of her opponent's face and shifting one leg under his head. She then propped his chin upward and locked her upper leg directly over his windpipe, slowly squeezing downward. Dennis' face contorted in pain as the air choke increased in pressure. He began mumbling out something so Lacey eased up.

"What was that? My legs finally convince you to quit?" She asked. Instead of hearing what they expected, he just laughed between coughs.

"I... said... is that.... all you got?" He spat out defiantly. His taunt was met with Tina's massive globes covering his face once again.

"Just shut up D. If you aren't submitting we don't want to hear you." She proclaimed, before lifting up. Just as she did, Lacey ratcheted up another squeeze for him.

"Let's just make sure he can't talk then." Lacey remarked before easing up again. Just when she did, he was thrust back into the eclipse that was Tina's tits.

"Oh this is fun! You choke him for a bit and then I smother him, he's bound to quit at some point!" Tina remarked before lifting up allowing Lacey to unleash her leg power again. Dennis groaned as his brief respites of air were continually cut off by either Lacey's choke or Tina's smother. It was an inescapable situation for D-Money. His face was held in place by Lacey's legs, giving him no chance to avoid Tina's tits. Meanwhile, Allie still kept his hands away, preventing him from even trying to lessen the vice like grip Lacey had around his neck. He began wondering if the girls planned on putting him out again or if they intended to actually get him to submit.

"Try both of you at the same time." Allie suggested after the trade off had failed to achieve the submission. And just like that, the choke cinched in again just as Tina crashed her tits down. Dennis flailed as he realized this was probably it. He'd be going out soon.

"You better tap out. Face it, you are out of options." Tina threatened, squeezing her tits together. She could feel his moans of pain against her as her partner continued to apply pressure on her side headscissor.

"No. Not like this Tina. You already got your KO. Let me have mine." Lacey argued. Tina glared at her partner for a moment but ultimately lifted up when she realized she was in the wrong.

"Oops, sorry! Guess I'm getting a bit carried away!" She remarked, standing up and stepping away from the action. Allie reacted in the same way as Lacey released her air choke before maneuvering herself into a reverse headscissor grip. She crossed her ankles behind Dennis' head and unleashed a powerful squeeze, her thighs clamped directly over his ears. It was a hold meant to punish, as she had no grip on his neck whatsoever.

"I know you can't hear me but perhaps my partners can help show you? Girls? I'm gonna squeeze his skull in one last effort to get a submission. If the fucker doesn't tap in, let's say 30 seconds, I'll grab hold of his neck." Lacey proclaimed. The girls responded by miming a tap out and then flashing their hands indicating 30 seconds but Dennis only groaned and pried at Lacey's exploding quads. He tried his best to hang on but his head felt like it was being crushed. He looked up and saw the other two girls seeming to count down. All he could hear was his heart pounding in his ears but he assumed that perhaps the count down was to relief. He gritted his teeth as the girls got lower until finally reaching zero. He was finally rewarded by a release in pressure but it was a brief relief as Lacey adjusted her grip onto his neck. She gave one strong squeeze for a moment before easing up again.

"Last chance D. Tap or nap?" Lacey asked. Dennis said nothing so she flexed her legs, smashing his carotid artery closed. He blinked a few times as he began to see spots but a few seconds later his arms had fallen and he was snoring. She shifted her grip into figure four and gave him a few seconds. Once she felt him begin to stir, she snatched her ankle and tightened up, driving his nose right into her yellow cotton panties.

"Wake up and smell the roses!" She proclaimed as Dennis flailed about in panic. Allie and Tina each grabbed one of his arms and pinned them to the mat.

"One more KO and this match is over. Why not just submit?" She teased, pulling his face tighter into her. He wondered if this was how they would do it but suddenly she released him. Lacey approached Allie and took hold of his arm from her. Allie then sat down roughly reverse style on his chest. His arms were still pinned out wide by her two partners making him unable to ease the weight on his torso.

"Kiss my ass D-Money! Otherwise you'll be drowning in it!" Allie threatened as she wiggled her way back.

"Never!" Exclaimed Dennis, turning his head away from her huge ass. She reacted by sitting down anyways, twisting his neck to the side.

"Kiss it!" She shouted, pressing her hips tighter downwards.

"Ugh! Nooooo!" He responded, his face squashed between the mattress and her mass.

"Typical D-Money. Too stupid for his own good! Girls? Let's make him face the Avalanche!" She proclaimed lifting up an inch. Tina then reached out and forced his face upwards. He took one deep breath before being engulfed by Allie's mammoth backside. He bridged uselessly beneath her as Lacey and Tina easily kept his arms pinned down, allowing Allie to simply sit there casually smothering her victim.

"Here I'll give you another chance. Kiss my ass D-Money or it's lights out!" Allie exclaimed, lifting up an inch. Dennis breathed in the allowed air desperately before being plunged back into ass.

"I guess that's a no. I'll give you a couple more chances D, but each time you refuse, I'm going to sit just a bit longer." She threatened as she held her stance on his face. She waited a good thirty seconds before lifting up again.

"Do you quit?" She asked, as Dennis tried to catch his breath.

".... fuck... you..." he wheezed out before she sat back down.

"Ok, 45 seconds it is." Allie casually remarked, sitting heavily upon his face. His struggles became frantic but at no point did he indicate his submission. When Allie finally lifted up again, she simply said "submit?"

Dennis was too breathless to answer and Allie crashed right back down.

"Ok then. One minute." She said softly, grinding downwards a bit. Dennis struggled to hang on as he never was given much opportunity to catch his breath. His lungs burned for oxygen as his eyes began to water beneath Allie's ass cheeks. After the full minute, she peeled off of him.

"Submit?" She asked but he had no opportunity to respond before she was re-applying her hold and adding "I don't think you'll make it to a minute and a half."

She was right as D-Money went into an intense spasm around the one minute mark. By a minute ten, he had stopped moving but Allie held strong. She soaked in the feeling of dominance she had craved ever since their last encounter. It just felt right having his face under her. She savored the moment for a few more seconds before finally standing up.

"The winners of the match by triple knockout, Allie Quakes and the Natural Disasters!" She announced, standing over her unconscious victim with her hands held high in victory.

To Be Continued....

(I decided to add one more part)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-17, 21:50
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

At last, Allie Quakes! Dominating him like I knew she would!

Phenomenal stuff my friend. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Old 10-Mar-17, 14:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 7: Divide and Conquer

When Dennis came to, he was surprised to see the three girls still standing over him.

"We've decided... that we want to still play. We think D-Money should kiss Allie's ass!" Tina proclaimed as Allie stood straddled over him. They clearly had discussed something during his nap that he was not privy to.

"Huh? What?" Was all he could get out before Allie, was dropping down with a heavy butt drop.

"After shock!" Tina proclaimed with a giggle as Allie sat full weight on his torso.

"Submit!" Allie demanded. Suddenly Dennis was thrown right back into character mode.

"What ... makes you think... I'll quit.... now..." he wheezed out. Allie responded with a smile.

"I just have a feeling... Tina?" She indicated to her friend, who strutted over and sat down on her thigh, adding more weight to Dennis' already aching chest.

"Ugh!" He groaned out under the added pressure, barely able to get any words out.

"What about now?" Allie asked with a giggle. Dennis feared what would come next but he knew D-Money would stick it out.

"Unggggg.... NOOOOO!" He wheezed out as he watched Lacey approach and begin to lower. She then sat on Allie's other thigh, making the pressure unbearable. He immediately tried to vocalize his submission but couldn't manage to speak under the combined weight of the three girls. He tapped out desperately to which Tina and Lacey reacted by lifting up. Allie remained seated on his chest.

"See? Now was that so hard? We all know you WANT to kiss my ass!" Allie proclaimed, looking down at her victim.

"Ugh... I'll .... I'll do it... but... under one condition." He muttered out, the gears in his head turning and wondering if the girls would play along.

"Honey, you are in no position to make demands." Allie said down to him, folding her arms across her chest.

"I'm... just saying... you earned nothing... I will.... kiss one ass. Have... a TLA triple threat.... elimination match... winner gets their ass kissed..." he groaned out. Allie lifted off of him with a big laugh.

"Oh D-Money! You are hilarious! You know what? Fine. We'll have a match, but these 2 work for me. They'll just throw the fight and you'll be kissing my ass in no time!" She proclaimed.

"Well, wait a sec. I mean, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be here without my tits. Why should you get the glory?" Tina interjected, glaring at her partner.

"Because this is and always was my fight and I'm the damn leader! So lay down and take this loss so that we can humiliate this chump some more!" Allie demanded, stepping closer towards Tina.

"Or else what?" Tina asked, refusing to back down. Dennis smiled as he realized they were going to run with his plot line.

"Or else... THIS!" Allie proclaimed and nodded at Lacey, who quickly unleashed a spinning heel kick to the back of Tina's head, causing her to crash forward into Allie's arms.

"They're turning on each other! D-Money has tricked the Natural Disasters into a conflict!" Dennis raved, getting to his feet as Allie hoisted Tina onto her shoulder.

"Powerslam!" He exclaimed as Allie drove her partner into the mat. Lacey followed up by bringing her leg straight over head and crashing down with her signature full extension leg drop simultaneously with Allie's big splash. Dennis rushed over for the count but Allie lifted up.

"Nope! She wants to talk about her tits so much? Let's destroy them!" Allie proclaimed, dragging her opponent towards the corner. She ascended the chair as Lacey straddled their victim. Tina's arms got tucked under her partner's legs leaving her defenseless.

"Tina is trapped! She has nowhere to go!" Dennis raved right before Allie came crashing down with a devastating crush quake. Tina's huge boobs were squashed beneath Allie's mammoth ass.

"Crush quake! One! Two! Three! Tina is eliminated!" Dennis exclaimed as Tina sold being knocked out. Allie simply lifted up and climbed the chair again.

"No one crosses Allie Quakes!" She shouted before crashing back down onto Tina's tits.

"AFTERSHOCK! To her own partner!" Dennis announced. He was mesmerized by their two biggest assets smashing together. That's when Allie looked over her shoulder at him.

"D-Money! See what you did? You thought you would break up the Natural Disasters but I bet you didn't count on this! You either do as I say or I will break her damn ribs and it will be all your fault!" She exclaimed, lifting up and climbing the chair again.

"Ok ok you got me! I wanted to break you up but no one deserves this! Just stop and I'll do whatever!" D-Money pleaded.

"Kiss her tits!" Allie demanded.

"What?" Dennis asked confused.

"Oh sweet little D-Money always trying to do the right thing. You either kiss that unconscious girl's tits in front of all your adoring fans, or you stand by and watch her get destroyed. Either way, you lose your hero status!" Allie proclaimed, taking her heel heat to a whole new level.

"You're deranged!" D-Money shouted eliciting an evil cackle from his rival.

"And you're a goody two shoes!" She responded before crashing down onto Tina again.

"No! Stop! I'll do it ok? Just stop!" D-Money begged as Allie lifted up. She didn't say anything as she climbed back up onto the chair.

"I said stop! I'll do it!" He pleaded some more causing Allie to smile and look back over her shoulder.

"You hear that Lacey? The admirable D-Money is going to force himself on poor defenseless Tina! Why don't you help him out?" She stated maniacally. Lacey responded by reaching behind her prey's back and unfastening her bra, exposing Tina's enormous jugs.

"Free at last!" Cracked Lacey as she got to her feet and grabbed Dennis by the back of the neck. She forced him onto his knees between Tina's legs and straddled his back, slowly bringing his face towards the woman's bare tits.

"Alright I'll do it! Let me go!" D-Money demanded, shaking his head side to side but Lacey maintained her grasp.

"Just making sure you get on with it." She said, pushing him until his lips were an inch from Tina's right boob. He puckered up and pecked just above her big, round, erect nipple.

"Uh uh. Do it like you mean it!" Lacey demanded, pressing his face down tightly.

"Ok ok!" He replied, causing Lacey to ease the pressure. He leaned back down and took Tina's nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it.

"Good! Good! Now the other." Lacey proclaimed, dragging his head to the left. He repeated the same thing on that side, eliciting moans of pleasure from Tina underneath.

"Oh? Is she waking up? I wonder what she'll think of the hero D-Money taking advantage of her like this?" Allie asked still perched on the chair, as Tina slowly came to.

"Mmmmm oh yea... huh? What? Oh my god get off of me!" Tina murmured and began to squirm.

"I'm ... sorry..." Dennis muttered as he pulled away. Lacey reacted by shoving his face right into her cleavage, smothering him.

"What are you doing?! Get off of me!" Tina demanded but Lacey had her pinned.

"2 for one special!" Lacey answered and with that, Allie Quakes came crashing down onto the back of D-Money's head. Tina groaned at the impact as Dennis' face was squashed between her tits and Allie's ass.

"Ow! Stop! I've had enough!" Tina pleaded, selling the Crush quake but completely turned on by the scenario of Dennis being forced back into her tits against both of their wills.

"You lost your way Tina! You forgot what our group is about! Now stay here and take your punishment!" Allie demanded, grinding her ass down harder. Dennis kicked uselessly as he wondered if they were knocking him out again. He was stuck between two of his favorite things and as uncomfortable as it was having them smother him in this fashion, he couldn't help but enjoy it.

"Ok I'm sorry! But you're crushing me!" Tina responded, kicking her legs feebly under Allie's weight who finally lifted up.

"That's the point! Now are you going to do what I say or do I have to squash you some more?" Allie threatened. Tina nodded back in agreement and even whipped up some fake tears.

"I'll do what you say." She said meekly, Dennis' face still in her cleavage as he was selling the the KO.

"Good! Now get his ass up Lacey!" Allie demanded so Lacey pulled up on Dennis' head and maneuvered him into a camel clutch, his pelvis pressing down against Tina's crotch. Suddenly he realized that this contact was bringing him close to his bursting point.

"Wake up D!" Allie shouted, slapping his face a few times. "There's still a match you need to referee." She added in a sing songy voice.

"Wait? We're still having a match?" Lacey asked confused before adding "I can just forfeit and announce you the winner."

A wicked smile formed across Allie's lips.

"No. I think it's important that you both realize who is in charge here." She casually remarked before unleashing a firm slap across her partner's face. Lacey immediately released the camel clutch and jumped to her feet. Dennis rolled away relieved as he was concerned about embarrassing himself by cumming from all the rubbing against Tina's crotch. He was having too much fun to have it ruined by what could simply amount to dry humping.

"You crazy bitch!" Lacey shouted and went for a spinning heel kick. Allie ducked under it and when her opponent came back around, flattened her with a bull charge tackle. Lacey collapsed down between Allie's legs and a moment later was squashed by a cracking butt drop.

"Boom! Another skinny bitch that bit off more than she can chew!" Allie proclaimed right after impact. Dennis slowly crawled over to make the count.

"Get off me!" Lacey demanded, squirming uselessly under Allie.

"One!....." Dennis exclaimed.

"Your.... fat ass.... is crushing me!" Lacey mumbled out.

"Two!........" Dennis counted.

"Fuck.... you!" Lacey spat at her opponent. Just as Dennis's hand was going to hit for the three, Allie reached out and stopped it.

"Shhhh! Stop for a sec. You hear that D? I think I hear.... ya... sounds like an avalanche." Allie remarked.

"No! You better not! Don't you dare!" Lacey begged, thrashing about. Allie shifted onto her knees and began inching forward before grabbing two handfuls of hair.

"You could have just lost but instead you had to run your mouth. You leave me no choice but to shut that big mouth with my big ass!" Allie proclaimed and then pulled up on Lacey's hair sat down right on her face.

"Mmmmphhh!" Lacey mumbled and flailed about, selling the move like crazy.

"Don't you dare count." Allie demanded, glaring over at Dennis as Lacey's struggles slowed.

"Come on Allie. You have her beat!" He responded, still playing the sympathetic face character. At this point Lacey's arms fell lifelessly to the mat.

"You know me D... winning just ain't enough but you can count her now I guess." Allie proclaimed with a cackle. Dennis obliged and started to count.

"One! Two! Thrrr- oh come on Allie what now?" He questioned as Allie lifted up before the three count. She grabbed her opponent's wrist and dragged her body to the corner.

"Oh you know exactly what needs to happen." She said, climbing onto the chair.

"No! She's had enough!" D-Money pleaded bur Allie crashed down on her opponent anyways.

"Just count her you baby!" Allie demanded so Dennis obliged and made a quick three count.

"Ok you won Allie. Now get off of her!" D-Money ordered.

"I'll get up... once you kiss her legs." Allie responded deviously.

"Oh come on Allie! That wasn't part of the deal!" Dennis complained back.

"I'm ADDING it to the deal. And I suggest you get on with it before an after shock comes!" Allie threatened, still seated atop Lacey. Dennis obediently got on his knees but paused, unsure of what to do.

"Tina! Make sure he does this right! I want him to inch his way all the way up those long legs! That ought to wake her up!" Allie added. Tina reluctantly obliged and grabbed Dennis by the scruff of the neck, forcing his face towards Lacey's left ankle. He slowly began kissing, and worked his way up. As he reached the thigh, Lacey began stirring with a moan.

"See? She likes it! Make sure he gets her pussy too before going back down the other side!" Allie demanded. Dennis said nothing as Tina pressed him face first into Lacey's yellow panties, turning his head back and forth a few times before letting him work his way down Lacey's opposite leg.

"You're... sick..." Lacey groaned up at Allie who kept sitting on her.

"I'm actually being quite nice. Would you rather an after shock?" Allie threatened causing Lacey to shake her head in refusal.

"Good. So you're going to do what I say then?" Allie asked finally lifting up. Lacey nodded in agreement.

"Ok you proved your point Allie. You win the triple threat. I guess I'll kiss your ass." D-Money said dejected.

"You're damn right you will! But you have to know it's going to be much more than that, right?" Allie said back with a smirk before lifting him up onto her shoulder. She then maneuvered him into a tombstone pile driver position, making sure to have his face right in her crotch. She walked him towards a corner and planted him, letting his legs fall to either side of one of the corner chairs.

"Grapevine him!" She ordered so Lacey obliged, locking her long legs around his and driving her crotch into his rock hard member. As she applied more pressure, Dennis began to stir and moan in pain. He started to realize that all of the excitement had again brought him close to his bursting point and having Lacey grind into his manhood certainly wasn't helping.

"No... please..." he eked out nervously but was cut off by Allie as she climbed the chair.

"Tina, shut him up with your tits please. I don't want to hear him!" She proclaimed. Tina then approached and squatted over the top of his head. She maneuvered herself into position, as Lacey reared back to allow some room for the smother. When this happened, Dennis found himself right at his limit, desperately trying to stop himself from exploding.

"Ummm I can feel his dick twitching... I think he might cum boss." Lacey added, sounding perfectly okay with the situation.

"I knew he liked this! You going to cum for us now D-Money? In front of all your fans?" Allie taunted before crashing down onto Lacey's lower back. The impact pushed Dennis over the edge. With Tina's tits mashed in his face, and the added pressure on his dick he couldn't hold on any longer. He tried to fight it but his body spasmed into a jarring orgasm. He let out a loud moan that was lost into Tina's tits as he bucked spastically under Lacey, shooting between their two bellies.

"There you go D! Let it all out!" Allie teased, grinding herself harder against Lacey, who was now giggling at the stickiness spreading across her tummy. Dennis slowly petered out, as his three opponents all held their position. He was exhausted and slightly embarrassed but didn't know what else to do but continue to lay there. A few moments of silence passed before Allie finally lifted up. Lacey released her grapevine and Tina eased off the smother.

"I'd say after this showing, D-Money is officially finished! The Natural Disasters not only beat you into submission, but made you cum against your will in front of all your adoring fans! No one will ever take you seriously again!" Allie proclaimed as Tina and Lacey each grabbed one of his arms and stretched them straight out sideways.

"But there's still one more order of business. Kissing my ass!" She added, dropping her shorts to the ground, revealing a black thong.

"Please... haven't you done enough?" Dennis asked causing the three girls to cackle.

"Oh D... Allie Quakes is never satisfied!" Allie announced, climbing up onto the chair. Dennis began trying to pull free but Lacey and Tina held him in place, each one grabbing a handful of hair as well, forcing him to look up at Allie's huge ass before it crashed down on his midsection again, driving the air out of him.

"Kiss it! Kiss it!" The girls chanted as Allie slowly backed her way up. Without any more defiance left in him, D-Money puckered up and planted a kiss on each ass cheek.

"Good! Very good! Now, who is the bitch?" Allie asked, before sitting down into a smother and adding "think real hard about this one." She lingered in the hold for a few seconds before lifting up.

"I am" Dennis answered back meekly when afforded his opportunity. Allie then locked right back down.

"Excellent! And who is the queen?" She asked proudly, maintaining her smother a bit longer this time before easing up.

"You.... are...." Dennis responded beneath heavy breaths. At this point, Allie reached down and pulled her thong aside before lowering back down, plastering his nose into her bare ass crack.

"Mmmmm! It feels good to win!" She cooed as she now gyrated on her defeated opponent's face before adding "Well since you got to cum and you are just the bitch and I am the queen, I think I should get similar treatment. Don't you think girls?"

Lacey and Tina both nodded in agreement, still holding Dennis' head in place as Allie lifted up an inch.

"Time to play a game bitch! It's called eat your way out!" She proclaimed before locking back down and adding "you want to stay awake? You better get to work!"

Dennis immediately began tonguing at his long time friend's womanhood causing her to moan with pleasure.

"Very good D-Money, but let me just add that no matter what, I'm cumming and you're going to sleep. You're really just competing to see what happens first!" Allie proclaimed proudly.

Dennis didn't even flinch at the news as he continued to work away diligently. He was comfortable with finally understanding his place in life. And that place was directly under the ass of the one and only Allie Quakes.

THE END
Old 18-Jun-17, 00:44
dude501

Just discovered this, as well as the rest of you've written on this site. Your stories are amazing, and this one is definitely my favorite. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Old 01-Sep-17, 14:33
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

So this is still one the best stories around, naturally.
Would love more with these characters so I thought: How about a prequel with Tina and/or Lacey?

I think that would be soooo good, but hey it's up to you of course Whatever you choose to write is the bomb either way
Old 03-Sep-17, 06:24
dude501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojiralink [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So this is still one the best stories around, naturally.
Would love more with these characters so I thought: How about a prequel with Tina and/or Lacey?

I think that would be soooo good, but hey it's up to you of course Whatever you choose to write is the bomb either way
I second this!

Tags
banzai drops, breast smothering, chokes, facesitting, headscissors, pins, pro mixed wrestling