Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Dec-15, 18:18
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default wrestling webcast launching!

Hey, Everyone!

This is an announcement that on Thursday evening around 8pm (EST), @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and I are launching a Wrestling Talk Show Webcast!

We're going to be discussing all kinds of topics related to mixed wrestling, FvF wrestling, wrestling sessions, videos, fantasies, and experiences. We're planning to have audience participation in the discussions and a Q&A section via a livechat feature, and there will be a news and announcements segment for upcoming wrestling happenings. Hopefully more features in the future, but that's the plan to start with!

This will be the very first episode of a series that we hope will become a big, regular, and fun thing. It will be showing on this YouTube channel: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] We'd love for as many people as possible to tune in live so you can participate if you want to, but the show will stay up on the channel for later viewing also.

*Note, for the first few episodes, we may move around the broadcast time to see what's best for most viewers, and we'd love feedback on that too!

Discussion topics for Episode 1 include: Introduction and plans for the webcast (of course!), and SOME of the following:
Mixed vs. FvF Wrestling
Fantasy vs. Competitive Wrestling
Favorite, Least favorite, and Dangerous Holds
Special Rules Matches
Styles of Wrestling and other Martial Arts

Also, we would love to hear suggestions for topics anyone would like to hear us discuss!

Hope to see everyone Thursday night!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to vevelane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-15, 18:57
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,350 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Re: wrestling webcast launching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vevelane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is an announcement that on Thursday evening around 8pm (EST), @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and I are launching a Wrestling Talk Show Webcast!
Very excited for this. Hooray! So much potential!

Hoping to also have guests and panel discussions in the future via video chat. We tried a trial run of youtube / google hangout's multi-person feature, and it wasn't too shabby!

If time zones work out, in the future, it'd be great to have "virtual" guests like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , and other wrestlers and producers from far & wide who don't mind appearing on a webcam live broadcast. Oh yeah, it would be so awesome if we could coordinate to have video-in guests for one-on-ones or a panel. I'm a huge fan of panels!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-15, 21:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

This is a great idea, and I'm in!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-15, 12:08
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Oh, just noticed it will be at 8 PM EST, which is 2 AM here. Unfortunately, I will not be able to view it live at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vevelane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
*Note, for the first few episodes, we may move around the broadcast time to see what's best for most viewers, and we'd love feedback on that too!
If I may suggest, afternoon at EST would be the most friendly time for Europeans. I think a time like 15:00 on Saturday or Sunday would potentially include both the European audience as well as US west coast. Saturday afternoon at EST is also the time when most people are online, in my experience.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-15, 13:13
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Wow, great idea!

Love to see the show!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-15, 13:29
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Somebody should let Judell know about this upcoming program.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-15, 14:56
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,350 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I may suggest, afternoon at EST would be the most friendly time for Europeans. I think a time like 15:00 on Saturday or Sunday would potentially include both the European audience as well as US west coast. Saturday afternoon at EST is also the time when most people are online, in my experience.
Great suggestion, absolutely. We were just talking about doing a weekend afternoon EST. I'd love to be able to eventually move future broadcasts to that sort of time slot, and it should be good for co-host @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] too.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-15, 15:44
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Would be great to hear from some of the ladies who just seem to have a feel for mixed match psychology, Arekah, Kara, Severa, Nikki. Also a chance for North Americans to get to know European ladies and vice versa.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-15, 16:15
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We were thinking about that time too. I was wondering if people were more likely to be online or out an about on a Saturday. But we will probably try it for a 2nd or 3rd episode -- definitely covers the most time zones!
The Following User Says Thank You to vevelane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-15, 14:34
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts

Awesome idea!! And handily I'm in the States at the moment so the time zone suits me

I'd love to get involved, just let me know when and where

Clipstores
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to Ella ‘Scorpion’ Escorpi For This Useful Post: