Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-12, 05:27
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How His Scissor Fetish Got Started

COWBOYS AND INDIANS

I think I was about eight years old when I experienced my first taste of what has
now become my drug in life: women’s legs, female domination, stockings and
I scissors.
I used to play cowboys and indians at my best friend’s house and soon got a crush
on his older sister Jenny. She was fifteen at the time and active in several sports. Her
body was sensational to me - muscular and beautiful. The first truly erotic experience
in my life that I can remember was with her.
The first time I looked at Jenny and felt that strange sensation was when I was
standing in the hallway of my friend’s house waiting for my friend and Jenny came
out of the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her hair and was wearing
underclothes, but what really caught my eye were her magnificent legs in long, black
and white-striped stockings. She must have seen me looking at her with eyes wide
open, but she just passed me by and went into her room. As my friend was nowhere
around and she had left her door halfway open, I tried to peek into her room. I’ll
never forget the sight of her laying on her bed with a large pillow between her legs,
squeezing it in a scissor. She opened her legs, pulled the pillow tighter into her crotch
and scissored it again. My friend called my name and I had to leave this exciting
image, but the image never left me. I tried to act casually as I didn’t want to get
caught spying on Jenny by either my friend or Jenny herself. But somehow I’m sure
she knew I was there watching her.
The next week my friend and I were playing in the bedroom of his parents. Their
big double bed was the Rocky Mountains or something like that. All of a sudden there
was Jenny back home from soccer practice. She looked into the bedroom and told
my friend he had to go downstairs to help mom with the dinner. He ran out of the
room and she locked the door behind us telling me that we could go on playing for a
while.
She told me I could be her horse. I hesitated but placed myself on all fours on the
bed. She put down her sports bag and sat down on a chair pulling her blue soccer
stockings as far up thigh high as she could. I felt that strange sensation again. I’m
sure she noted my staring at her legs. She climbed up into the bed, stood astride
me, mounted me and started riding my back. I wanted to show her that I was strong
enough to take her weight. She hadn’t yet taken a shower after the recent soccer
practice and since this was a very hot summer day she was glistening with sweat
all over her fabulous body. I remember her smell as very exciting. After a short ride
around the bed she started pressing her thighs against my sides and trying to make
me fall down. I resisted at first but she started working on my arms and legs until I fell
heavily on the bed with her on top of me.
Now she said we would stop playing horse and start playing indian torture. I was
her cowboy prisoner and she was going to torture me. She stood up over me and
took off her soccer shorts, only wearing her knickers now. I rolled over on my back to
see what she was doing. She slowly pulled up her stockings again to my great delight
and explained to me that this would help her torturing me better. At the time I didn’t exactly understand how it would help her, but I was afraid to ask her. In fact I don’t
think I spoke a word during the whole time we were alone together. Jenny seemed to
hypnotize me with her awesome legs in their long stockings. Afterwards I thought that
maybe she pulled up her stockings so high just to get a better grip on me, because
that was what she was going to do with her legs.
After finishing adjusting her stockings she sat down on my chest, her legs stretched
out in front of her. Grabbing my hair she lifted my head in position between her thighs
and crossed her ankles. She told me to try to get out of her grip but even though she
let my hands free I hadn’t a chance. Her body was so drenched in sweat that if she
hadn’t had her long stockings on maybe I could have managed slipping out of her
hold, but to be honest I don’t think I could have no matter what. Her legs were just
as strong as they looked. She calmly leaned back with her hands on the bed and
showed me the power of her muscular legs. It was definitely humiliating, but also
strangely exciting and I didn’t want it to end.
At first she just held me in her scissor, squeezing only hard enough to keep me
locked firm. But then as I gave up the efforts of escaping she started to squeeze a
little harder. She changed position of her legs several times, using them to pull my
head tighter into her crotch, then stretching them out again, then locking her right
foot behind her left knee securing a figure four. It was all rather painful, but the feel of
her stockings and the skin of her upper inner thighs against my cheeks thrilled me. I
loved being embraced by the wonderful legs I had admired but never been this close
to.
But this was only the beginning of Jenny’s routine. She then rolled over to her right
side and stretched out her legs, still with my head between her thighs. She squeezed
me hard for a long time, now and then opening her scissor only to adjust the position
of my head with her hands and then with apparent pleasure scissor me again and
keep squeezing.
After a while that seemed like an eternity she released me only to drag me to the
end of the bed placing me on my back while she stood on the floor. She told me to lie
still while she prepared for the next method of torture. Once again she started pulling
up her stockings. Not that they ever really needed being pulled up (they had just
slipped down a tiny bit for every exercise she performed) but she seemed to enjoy
doing it. It was like a kind of ritual to her. I sensed that her remark earlier about how
it would help her torture me better had to do with something deeper than just getting
a better grip. Jenny seemed to get as excited from wearing long stockings as she
got from scissoring men with her beautiful, strong legs. Combining the two sensual
pleasures and scissoring men while wearing long stockings must have been the
ultimate turn on for her.
For every time Jenny pulled up her blue soccer stockings they not only regained
the length they had had the last time, but they stretched a little and became a little bit
longer, finishing higher up on her thighs. Sitting down on the chair now she started
pulling at the cotton stockings, starting at her toes and heels and upwards bit-by-bit
until the stockings finished further up her thighs once more. Maybe the sweat she
had worked up made them easier to stretch every time. When she stood up again her
stockings were practically reaching her hips, covering almost all of her beautiful legs.
I watched her sensual ritual up side down still laying on my back on the bed with my neck hanging down over the edge. She stood over me, letting me admire the view for
a while, toying with me and making the most of the moment before she would resume
her painful activities.
Finally she stepped in position to place my head between her legs again. With
her hands she pulled up my head tightly into her crotch, holding it fast there with her
thighs. Then she put her right foot on the left side of the left one and completed a
standing reverse head scissor. Pumping my head with her thigh muscles for a minute
or two was just an appetizer to the next course on the menu.
She proceeded to lie down over me with the reverse head scissor intact. Her feet
left the floor and she pointed the soles to the ceiling, lifting my head up tighter into
her crotch. She started squeezing really hard again. Then she adjusted my position
so that the back of my head rested against the bed and started alternating between
the reverse head scissor and reverse face sitting. She would sit straight up over my
face and grind it hard moving back and forth, bruising the bridge of my nose with her
private parts and rapidly becoming more and more sexually aroused. Then she would
lie down over me again and capture my head in a scissor, forcing it deep in between
her thighs just using her legs with what seemed like the skills of an expert. She kept
changing between the reverse head scissor and reverse face sitting four or five times
and then came up with a new series of alternating leg movements as a variation of
the reverse head scissor. First she bended her knees and pushed the back of my
head with her calves deeper in between her thighs and then stretched out her legs
causing an extremely tight and firm grip that made her thighs bulge around my head
and caused the greatest pain yet. Then she bended her knees again pulling my head
in tighter and then stretched out her legs again squeezing me harder. She repeated
these movements for a long while and it felt like she scissored me a little tighter and
a little harder every time. I could tell that she really put some pressure on by now
as she was beginning to make sounds of strain mixed with the sounds of pure and
immense enjoyment. When she suddenly stopped I think it was either because she
knew I would pass out if she kept on squeezing me like this or maybe because she
was getting close to her climax, but wanted to enjoy herself a little more.
So she changed position again, one last time. She released the reverse scissor
and lied down on her back. She grabbed my hair and forced me up on all fours facing
her. I was kneeling between her legs that were spread wide but still resting on the
bed, waiting for the grand finale. Then she raised her knees, her feet still resting on
the bed, and ordered me to touch her powerful thighs, caressing every part of them,
feeling the muscles she had used (and was still about to use) to humiliate me. When
she was content with my awestricken marvel at her stocking-clad pillars she put
her feet up in the air, legs still widely spread, telling me to now inspect her shapely
calves, caressing them, kissing them. She was demonstrating her instruments of
torture, obviously knowing that I had admired them since that day I saw her coming
out of the shower in long, striped stockings. Her scissoring the pillow in her room was
her first tease and this was her final tease before finishing her wonderful but painful
game. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she anticipated the final squeezing
sequence.
Suddenly she removed my admiring hands, lips and eyes from her legs and pulled
my head hard against her crotch with her hands. This time it would remain there until she had finished with me. She let her spread legs slowly move in towards the sides
of my head and her inner thighs bounce against my cheeks a couple of times before
she finally scissored me again with her legs stretched out in the air, squeezing harder
than ever. Holding my head in place with both hands, she kept bending and stretching
her legs over and over again. She was squeezing at full strength now, but she also
had perfect control over how much I could take without causing any danger. By
diminishing the pressure she let me rest for short spells and then she’d squeeze with
all her might again. She was really causing me pain now, but I don’t remember trying
to get out of her scissor. I was still aroused by the sight of her gorgeous legs in long
overknee stockings. Aroused by being held prisoner between her muscular thighs
for so long. Aroused by her arousal and great pleasure in what she was doing. She
was moaning and breathing heavy now from her effort. Sweating more and more.
Squeezing like crazy. Starting to make little grunts. Finally she changed position once
again, rolled over on her stomach and stretched out with my poor head squashed
under her and still tightly in her scissor, the rest of my body following her movements
without resistance. She was humping and grinding her private parts against my
face while giving me a last long, rock hard squeeze. Her body was shaking with
convulsions. Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more she let out a scream and
shortly afterwards released me. She sat up astride me for a minute catching her
breath, looking me straight in the eyes. I looked back at her unable to move a muscle.
I was in complete submission and just waited for her to do whatever she wanted
to do to me next. She pulled up her stockings meticulously one last time while still
straddling me. Then she stood up and placed her foot first on my erected manhood,
stroking it for a little while, then on my stomach and chest caressing them and finally
on my face. With her foot on my forehead she told me we should play again some
time. She jumped off the bed, unlocked the door and went into the bathroom to take
a shower. I don’t know for how long she had dominated me with her leg squeezing
game, but it must have been for at least half an hour. I lay still on the bed with an
aching head and still feeling the presence of her stocking-clad legs against various
parts of my body. I still had an erection, which I thought would last forever. In a way
it did last forever, since I only have to remember this encounter with Jenny to bring
it back instantly. To this very day I can vividly recall all the details of the most erotic
moment of my life.
As I lay there recuperating I heard my friend’s mother calling from downstairs that
dinner was ready. Looking in the bedroom mirror I saw that my face was red and that
there were lines on my cheeks caused by her stockings. I couldn’t face my friend and
his mom so I ran home. I’ve never told anybody about this experience until now and I
never played with Jenny again, although I have to admit I wanted to.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to smirnoff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-17, 22:34
Points: 3,456, Level: 24 Points: 3,456, Level: 24 Points: 3,456, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How His Scissor Fetish Got Started

Wow

Tags
fetish, headscissor, scissors