Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-May-17, 22:15
Points: 1,644, Level: 16 Points: 1,644, Level: 16 Points: 1,644, Level: 16
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: WWE Mixed matches

Hello guys.Dis is my 1st time. Hope u enjoy
WWE Raw
Sasha banks Vs Charlotte for womens championship
The women have been battling for half an hour. Charlotte hits her signature big boot and now she sets up to finish her off. As she is charging towards her. LIGHTS OUT GONG. The Undertaker appears much to the shock of everybody. He takes the mic and says hes here for deciding his next wrestlemania opponent and asks the women to get out of his bloody ring. Sasha quietly slids out but Charlotte is furious. She takes the mic and says Undertaker has no right to interfere in her match and cost her the championship.
Undertaker: Nobody cares about the Womens championship. So get lost or u will get a ride straight to the hell.
Charlotte: You may be the legendary that doesnt mean you can bark whatever you want. I have brought womens revolution and the divas are as equal to the superstars now if not greater.
Undertaker(getting close to Charlotte): Theres nothing like Womens revolution. Now let the WWE Universe get what they come for and thats ME! So not just fuck off from my ring.
Charlotte(getting closer): But i just want to say that... She suddenly slaps Undertaker hard stunning him. Undertaker furiously grabs her throat and chokeslams her hard.
Undertaker closes the show standing tall over Charlotte.
(To be continued)
Old 01-Jun-17, 22:14
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithylovesboobs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That picture of Alexa Bliss with the pigtails is so hot , I would love for her to fight a bigger male opponent but just before the match she takes him by surprise and assaults and overpowers him in his dressing room using dirty tactics getting him hard and making him cum several times so when the bout really starts he,s so weak and dazed Alexa totally destroys him in front of everybody.........Then makes him cum again.......Well because she can
This is an amazing idea and a believable setup
Old 02-Jun-17, 17:37
Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 75,994 Times in 4,338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is an amazing idea and a believable setup
Cheers its a pay per view match I would love to see.....Also heres another idea after match when asked how did she beat but not only that completely humiliate a bigger stronger opponent she shows the audience CCTV footage of her abusing him in his dressing room beating him fondling him making him weak even spanking him to tears total humiliation ............AWESOME
The Following User Says Thank You to smithylovesboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-17, 18:33
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithylovesboobs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cheers its a pay per view match I would love to see.....Also heres another idea after match when asked how did she beat but not only that completely humiliate a bigger stronger opponent she shows the audience CCTV footage of her abusing him in his dressing room beating him fondling him making him weak even spanking him to tears total humiliation ............AWESOME
I would think this would be how the match would start almost like it had been booked as falls count anywhere, or like the old 24/7 rules from the hardcore title. the "camera" starts with him lacing up his boots in an empty locker room and she just surprise attacks him from behind with an object maybe, then continues to beat him for a few until the molesting begins. milks him then drags him to the ring by his hair or something and once he's in the ring, now drained, the bell rings signaling the start of the match. So from there she can just whiff away with several big moves before finishing him off like a scrub.
This was how I had pictured it and makes it more believable; many stories have the woman beating the guy and I often think it feels too unrealistic but her getting the jump on him makes for not only a good story but doesn't make me think of it as a bullshit ending.
Old 02-Jun-17, 19:41
Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 75,994 Times in 4,338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would think this would be how the match would start almost like it had been booked as falls count anywhere, or like the old 24/7 rules from the hardcore title. the "camera" starts with him lacing up his boots in an empty locker room and she just surprise attacks him from behind with an object maybe, then continues to beat him for a few until the molesting begins. milks him then drags him to the ring by his hair or something and once he's in the ring, now drained, the bell rings signaling the start of the match. So from there she can just whiff away with several big moves before finishing him off like a scrub.
This was how I had pictured it and makes it more believable; many stories have the woman beating the guy and I often think it feels too unrealistic but her getting the jump on him makes for not only a good story but doesn't make me think of it as a bullshit ending.
My thoughts exactly unrealistic feats of strength and violence always seem to spoil a story for me , For a diva whos obviously skilled but much smaller and weaker than he male opponent to beat him with speed and cunning using his manhood against him in a playful manner like shes not even trying is much more humiliating and far more sexy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smithylovesboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 20:56
Last Achievements

RAW 2nd Week
Stephanie starts the show.
Stephanie- What happened last week was unacceptable. A lil diva tried to insult a WWE legend The Undertaker. Sasha Banks interrupts
Sasha-Well Stephanie it was The legend that disrespected the entire womens division.
Stephanie-Shutt upp! How dare you interrupt me? Now the whole womens division has to pay for it starting with you. You are going to face Big Cass next.
Match 1
Sasha vs Big Cass

Sasha and Cass collartie up. Cass pushes Sasha towards the ropes easily. Referee seperates them up. Cass again collar ties with Sasha and drags her towards the turnbuckle then flexes his muscles infront of her. Sasha enraged slaps him hard. Cass now furious as hes about to punch Sasha she escapes the corner and starts punching Cass in the gut hard. Cass has lil affect. Then Sasha punches his face hard. Stunned Cass pushes her away and as he charges towards her Sasha ducks and kicks Cass right to the face. Cass holding ropes to regroup meanwhile Sasha continues with her attack, She keeps on punching Cass to the head and face. Cass in a desperate attempt lifts her up and body slams her hard to the mat. He then covers her. 1....2... and Sasha kicks out. Cass then applies headlock to sasha she then starts hitting his midsection with her elbows 1..2..3 times Cass then punches her back in frustration as sasha goes down again. Cass lifts her up on his shoulders and goes towards turnbuckle with the intent of slamming her head first but no sasha slips down and pushes him from behind towards the turnbuckle as his head crashes against it. Sasha then starts kicking Cass's Chest 1..2..3..4..5 times As Cass is feeling the affects now. He desperately pushes Sasha away but she comes bak with a kick to the face that almost knocks him cold. Cass is now resting against the turnbuckle as Sasha starts boot choking him as referee counts 1..2..3..4. Sasha leaves the hold nd starts stomping Cass in the corner 1..2..3..4..5..6..7 times as Cass falls on his knees trying to recover. Sasha then grabs cass to her feet but cass in another desperate attempt lifts Sasha up and gives her a devastating fisherman suplex. He covers her 1..2.. as Sasha barely kicks out. Cass now picks her up quicky and irish whips sasha towards the ropes and prepares to clothesline her head off but she fortunately ducks under it and returns with a huge big boot to the face of Cass. Both superstars are down now. Cass has started bleeding. Sasha is first on her feet while cass trying to get up using ropes. Sasha approaches Cass and smelling blood starts punching Cass 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8 tines all shots right to the face. Cass falls to his knees and is bleeding profusely now. Sasha quickly DDTs him to the mat and covers him for the pin 1..2... and Cass barely kicks out. How the hell he did that? Everybody is surprised including Sasha but she wastes no time picks Cass up and gives him a devastating Bank Statement. She has the submission locked in. Referee asks Cass who is bleeding intensely if he wants to submit. But Cass passes out and couldn't answer as he had it enough. Sasha is still not realising her hold as Referee rings the bell. Referee raises Sashas hand as she proudly stands over bloody Cass. Cass getting medical attention now as Sasha has clearly sent a message to Stephanie that the Divas are ready for any challenge.
Winner by K.O Sasha Banks
Old 18-Jun-17, 18:21
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Very very Nice story buddy but nxt story make it little long
Old 25-Jul-17, 20:11
Last Achievements

Raw Week 2
Charlotte enters the ring
Charlotte- Last week Undertaker interfered in my match and disrespected all the divas. So I m calling him out if he has guts to give answers for his actions. He cannot disrespect the Queen..GongLightsout [The Undertaker Appears]
Undertaker- Nobody can question me and i am not answerable to anyone(comes closer to Charlotte)Now let me focus on my next ppv opponent and stop wasting my time Grabs Charlotte's throat and chokeslams her but no Charlotte kicks Undertaker's balls
Taker bends down and Charlotte starts punching him hard. Taker pushes her away grabs her hair but Charlotte starts kicking his stomach. Taker grunts in pain and lifts her up for Tombstone but Charlotte slips out from behind and starts attacking him from behind. The brawl ensures and referees interfere trying to seperate both of them but the Undertaker lays waste to all of them and as he turns around he is met by the big boot of Charlotte. Taker is still on his feet though Charlotte tries to go for the boot again but Taker dodges and finally chokeslams her to hell.
The show closes with Taker standing tall over Charlotte, may be he has found his opponent for the next ppv.
Old 30-Jul-17, 20:26
Last Achievements

Any suggestions for next matches guys or about current storylines?
Old 31-Jul-17, 02:12
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Lana vs undertaker and Paige vs del Rio I quit match
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post: