Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-14, 12:39
Points: 3,905, Level: 26 Points: 3,905, Level: 26 Points: 3,905, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Step-Sibling Smackdown!

Here's a story based on an email conversation/cyberfight I had with another girl. I've changed her name and embellished the story, but the fantasy remains intact. I hope you enjoy!

STEP-SIBLING SMACKDOWN

Savannah Burger sat on the couch in the living room, feeling horny as hell. The 5'2", 110 lb. 18-year-old brunette had just graduated high school and was looking forward to a summer full of fun, parties and sex. She had been fairly reserved while growing up and hadn't experimented much with the opposite sex. But she had an eye-opening experience with one of her classmates at her graduation party. And now she was more than ready to explore not only her own sexuality, but others as well.

And now, since her parents were gone for the weekend, she was going out to the city tonight to partake of the club scene. And she was dressed appropriately: A red halter top, one size too small, to show off her still-growing 38C's; a black mini-skirt short enough to give everyone glimpses of her red thong; black leather zip-up boots with killer 5' heels. She felt ready to take on the city. Problem was, the clubs didn't open for a couple hours. She was all dressed up with nowhere to go. She was contemplating whether to call her friends when a car pulled into the driveway.

She stood up and glanced out the window, her heart sinking in her chest. It was her step-brother, Scott, along with one of his friends. She searched her memory for his name... Chad. He was really cute! It's too bad he hung out with a perverted, chauvinistic loser like Scott.

Her step-brother had given her plenty of grief while growing up. He was a natural bully, always pushing others around and demanding he get his way. He joined the wrestling team in high school and lifted weights every day. There were numerous times when he picked on her just because he was bored. He did the same thing to his friends, always bossing them around and making them do stupid things. He never had a solid relationship with a girlfriend either. He was far too controlling, not to mention perverted.

Whenever Savannah wore her boots, she always caught Scott staring at her feet. It's like he was obsessed or fascinated with them. It had bugged her initially, but she had recently come to the conclusion that everyone has their own sexual interests. "Fetishes" the boy at the graduation party had called them. He had a panty fetish. Her step-brother obviously had a boot fetish.

Momentarily the front door opened and in strode Scott, followed closely behind by Chad.

Savannah met them in the entryway, arms folded across her stomach, looking very annoyed. “What are you doing here?”

The 21-year-old Scott returned his step-sister's look of annoyance. “We’re hanging out here, tonight. So get lost. Chad and I need a place to hang while my roomie and his girlfriend get 'busy'.”

Savannah flushed with anger. “This isn't your house anymore! You can't come over whenever you feel like it. Why don’t you go hang at Chad’s place instead?”

Chad smiled at Savannah. “Yeah, you're right. It was pretty rude of us to show up uninvited. It’s okay." He looked at Scott. "We can go to my place. Leave Savannah alone and let's go.”

Scott stared coldly at his step-sister. “No way, this little slut can get lost.”

Savannah glared at Scott. She could feel his perverted eyes on her body and obvious attention he was giving her boots. He seriously needed to get laid. She contemplated taking this opportunity to show him how she really felt. She wanted to kick his ass so badly.

Her thoughts were rudely interrupted when Scott grabbed at her halter top. “And what's this shit you're wearing? A mini-skirt and hooker boots? You look like a streetwalker, sis. If you don’t change clothes and get out of here, I’m going to kick your ass, just like in the old days. I bet Chad here would love to see that!”

Savannah was pissed. “I can wear whatever I want! Why don't you--”

Savannah's words were cut off as Scott rocked his step-sister’s face with a backhand punch! Savannah yelped and stumbled sideways as the punch caught her flush on the jaw. The petite girl’s knees buckled as she spun around and collapsed face-down on the carpet, out cold with her ass sticking up in the air. Savannah's black miniskirt and red thong were insufficient to prevent her bare ass from being on display.

“Stupid slut,” Scott laughed as he kicked Savannah in the ass her to roll her onto her back.

“Scott, what the hell are you doing?!” asked Chad, shocked by what just happened.

“I warned her,” Scott shrugged and then smiled. "What say we have a little fun? You've always said that you wanted to see her naked." Scott pulled his step-sister’s halter top off over her head.

“Not like this, dude!” Chad said, looking down at Savannah’s 38C breasts which were now exposed.

Scott grabbed Savannah's miniskirt and slid it off her, tossing it to Chad. Savannah was left in nothing but her red thong and leather hooker boots. “She wants to dress like a slut, I'll make sure everyone knows what kind of a slut she really is.”

Chad looked down at the petite brunette and felt a stirring in his briefs. The 18 year old had a sexy little body, and her bright red thong currently showed off her camel toe.

Scott knelt beside his step-sister and playfully patted the girl’s face. “So what should we do with you? Take some pictures and post them on Facebook? Tie you spread-eagled to the couch and invite your friends over?”

Suddenly Savannah sprang to life and lifted her legs, scissoring Scott around the neck. The muscular male gasped in astonishment as he struggled against the tightly applied hold.

“Let me go, you whore!” he demanded as Savannah sat up and tightened the hold, forcing her step-brother onto his back on the carpet. Scott’s legs thrashed wildly as he clawed at the girl’s legs which were wrapped tightly around his neck.

“I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, Scott," Savannah nearly growled. "It’s payback time!”

Chad watched in fascination as Scott’s struggles began to weaken. He couldn't believe what he was seeing... The former wrestling champion of the high school was getting choked out by his younger sister's legs! Scott's large arms grasped and pulled uselessly at the toned legs of his captor.

“You... fucking......... slut......” Scott grunted breathlessly, his face turning bright red.

Chad was starting to grow hard, watching the cute little 18 year old control her misogynistic brother. "Dude, your sister is kicking your ass!"

The 6'2", 225 lb. muscular male groaned pitifully as his little step-sister continued to apply pressure. His legs slowly swept the carpet one last time and then twitched and lay still. Scott released a final groan as his hands dropped to the carpet and he passed out.

“Nighty-night!” Savannah teased as she released the hold and stood over the unconscious, spread-eagle male.

“Since you felt the need to strip me, why don’t I return the favor and get you out of those stupid preppy clothes," Savannah said as she kneeled beside Scott. She looked over at Chad and winked at him. “You don’t mind that I’m stripped, do you Chad?”

Chad grinned at the brunette. “I don’t mind at all.”

Savannah smiled at him knowingly, then stripped off Scott’s shirt. She then worked off his shoes, socks and pants.

"And what do we have here?" Savannah giggled as Scott's pants came off. He was wearing a thong of his own. And he was sporting an erection that his pants had been concealing.

“You think that I dress like a slut? Well so do you, big boy!” Savannah grabbed Scott's dick through his thong and wiggled it back and forth. "Looks like you enjoyed it when I knocked your ass out!"

Chad couldn't believe what he was seeing. He felt stunned and rooted to the spot. He had never thought he would see Scott, the toughest guy he ever knew, humiliated in such a way... And by his little sister, no less! And if anyone deserved it, Scott did.

Savannah smiled as she looked at him again. "Just sit back and relax, stud,” she winked. “I’ve been wanting a chance to kick his ass for so long, and tonight is the night.”

Chad’s penis felt like it would burst as he gazed at Savannah's half-naked, dominant body. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his crotch. She leaned down and nibbled his earlobe and whispered, “I think you’re enjoying this!”

He smiled at her as his breathing quickened; those beautiful 38C’s were inches from his face.

Scott groaned as he slowly came to and eventually sat up. He looked over at his step-sister who was bent over Chad on the couch.

“You fucking whore!” he nearly shouted as he climbed to his feet. "You're going to get the beating of your life!"

Savannah turned to face him, licking her lips.

"I'm going to kill you for this!" Scott fumed. "I'm going to put you in the hospital!" Scott assumed a boxer’s stance and beckoned Savannah towards the middle of the room.

Savannah obliged, looking coy. “Oh, Please have mercy on me! I'm just a small, weak girl compared to you!” she said mockingly.

Scott stepped forward angrily and threw a looping punch at his step-sister. Savannah easily sidestepped it. She kept circling as Scott threw punch after punch. They all missed their mark.

Chad could tell that Scott was still out of it and groggy from the knockout. His was doing his best to hide it, but his reflexes were completely off. Savannah had noticed this as well.

The little brunette feinted right and Scott threw another punch. Despite wearing 5 inch heels, Savannah was able to move perfectly well, a fact that surprised both of the males. Scott's punch left him off balance and Savannah took advantage, snapping a jab into Scott's face!

The muscle stud moaned in pain as his head snapped back. Savannah immediately stepped on her step-brother’s foot and peppered Scott’s face with right jabs! The groggy male was held in place by Savannah’s boot as his head rocked back with each blow.

Savannah paused and stepped back, watching her punch-drunk step-brother waver back and forth on rubbery legs. His arms dangled at his sides, his glassy eyes tried to focus and his erect cock strained forward against this thong; Scott was nearly out on his feet.

The brunette casually knelt before him and effortlessly slid the dazed male’s thong down to his ankles. Scott's dick sprang forward, causing Savannah to giggle again. “You’re having an awful time trying to 'kill me', aren’t you?” joked Savannah as she stood up. "Who ever would have guessed that a little girl like me could beat up a 'big, strong stud' like you?"

Scott could only muster a groan in his disabled state.

"I just want you to realize that this will be the second time I'll have knocked you out!" So saying, Savannah reeled back and let loose with an uppercut. It hit Scott perfectly in the chin! It was light's out as the now naked muscle stud fell backwards and hit the carpet, spread-eagled and unmoving.

“Sweet dreams, asshole!” Savannah proclaimed as she placed one hooker boot on Scott’s chest and gave a victory pose for Chad's benefit.

Chad stared at the nearly-naked eighteen year old with obvious lust. He still couldn't believe that Scott was taken down by a little girl half his size.

The brunette winked at him as she stood over her vanquished brother with her hands on her hips. She began to poke and prod Scott's face with her boot, saying “Revenge is going to be sweet, asshole.”

Chad watched eagerly, his heart pounding in his chest. He wondered what else Savannah had in store for her step-brother. He was secretly thrilled that he was able to see the misogynistic jerk take a long overdue ass-kicking.

Savannah peeled off her red thong, leaving herself naked except for her hooker boots. She knelt beside Scott, gently brushing her damp panties across her step-brother’s face. “This ought to bring you around,” she giggled evilly. "I don't think you've ever been with a girl before... You should thank me for giving you the chance to discover what pussy smells like."

Savannah held her thong beneath Scott’s nose, and soon enough, his eyelids fluttered open as he woke in a groggy daze.

“What...... happened......?” he moaned in confusion.

The brunette stood over him and placed her boot on Scott’s chin. “No, it's not 'what happened?', it's 'what’s happening?'. You're getting your ass-kicked by your 'slutty little sister', and I’m not finished with you yet.”

Scott moaned pitifully as he tried to move. He was so out of it that he couldn't even raise his head for more than a second. His face burned red with embarrassment as a part of him realized that he was being easily beaten and humiliated by his little step-sister.

“This is impossible," Scott groaned.

Savannah giggled as she looked down at him. “Is the macho man having a hard time with this?” she teased in a sing-song voice. “I want you to kiss my boots.”

Scott’s face flushed red again. His cock, which was at half-mast, responded to the suggestion and grew fully erect.

“Do it now, bitch!” ordered Savannah. "I know you like my boots... Always sneaking glances when you don't think I'm looking. From this day forward, you are going to be my boot slut."

Chad stroked his volatile cock through his jeans as he watched Scott kiss and lick his little step-sister’s boots on command. He was the picture of defeat, laying spread-eagled on her back, dick straining for the ceiling, as his tongue flicked out to bathe Savannah’s black leather hooker boots.

Chad stood up and yanked off his jeans, fondling his fully erect penis through his boxers.

Savannah smiled as she took notice of Chad's arousal and looked back down at Scott. “It's time for another nap, boot-slut, this is getting interesting!”

Scott's dazed eyes connected with hers, and the brunette swung her hooker boot forward and connected with the underside of his jaw! Scott’s head snapped back on the carpet and lay still. He was out cold again, KO'd this time by the object of his sexual fascination.

Chad continued to fondle himself as Savannah stepped over Scott's body and approached him. Chad took Savannah in his arms and they kissed. Their breathing came rapidly as they kissed and caressed one another. Chad moaned as Savannah’s hand slid down and gently fondled his scrotum, her thumb slowly rubbing the underside of his penis.

Chad felt like he was in heaven as Savannah slowly licked and kissed his cock. He had been ready to go for some time, and very soon he grunted and moaned as his hips jerked, reaching climax. Savannah kept him in her mouth until his quivering abated, and then slowly slid him out of her mouth, kissing the head of his cock.

“Mmmm, I’m going to like my new man!” she said smiling.

Chad collapsed back onto the couch as Savannah continued to stare at him, lustfully.

A low moan alerted them both to the fact that Scott was waking up again.

"We can't have the boot slut interrupting us," Savannah winked at Chad. "Let me put him out for good this time."

Savannah approached Scott and pulled him up into a seated position. Scott was still rock hard and Savannah smiled as she knew he would be getting no relief any time soon. She knelt behind her pathetic step-brother and applied a sleeper hold.

Scott couldn't do anything to defend himself. He was still completely out of it. His legs ineffectually swept the carpet as he tried to get his body to obey simple commands.

“Say nighty-night for the last time!” said Savannah. “Chad and I are going to go upstairs and fuck. But don't worry, you won't be left out. I'll make sure you'll have the means to satisfy yourself."

Scott's humiliation was absolute. His legs soon slowed, still sweeping the carpet in vain. Chad watched as Scott's eyelids grew heavy and closed. His legs quivered momentarily and then relaxed, laying on the carpet and splayed wide open. A final defeated moan escaped as he drifted into unconsciousness. Only his cock still stood at attention.

“You are amazing!” Chad marveled at the teenager.

Savannah grinned as she stood up and placed the sole of her hooker boot on Scott's cock, striking a double bicep victory pose. "Winner of the Burger family battle of the sexes... Savannah Burger!"

Chad clapped and cheered for her. He had never seen a more erotic display of dominance in his entire life. And to think it all started with Scott back-handing her. Now he was there on the ground, his cock under her boot. "Alright, let's get upstairs!"

"Just a moment," Savannah said. She sat down and began to unzip her boots.

"What are you doing?" Chad asked.

"I told him I was going to give him the means to satisfy himself." Savannah removed both of her hooker boots. ""You get to fuck me, he gets to fuck my boots."

Savannah slid the first boot over Scott's erect cock. The second was placed over his face. She made sure he could smell the odor of her feet before returning to Chad.

Savannah took hold of Chad's penis and ran her tongue around her lips. “Let’s go up to my bedroom,” she said lustfully. "There's so many things I want to do with your cock...”

The couple slowly headed up the stairs, leaving Scott humiliated and unconscious on the living room carpet underneath his step-sister's hooker boots.
Old 19-Jul-17, 17:41
Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Step-Sibling Smackdown!

By far, this is one of the best, well-written stories I've seen on here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadGingerSwag For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-17, 06:18
Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Perfect. Keep going.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sambonater21 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-18, 23:02
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGingerSwag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By far, this is one of the best, well-written stories I've seen on here.
I agree. It has one of the most humiliating and degrading endings I've seen. I am happy it's just step brother vs step sister too, as family vs family stories have always been wierd to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-18, 23:17
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

great story...
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-18, 08:51
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Great story, thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-18, 17:30
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

ˇNice! Scott is a complete ashole. Perhaps Chad is male enought to probe to friendly grapple Savanah in the next part.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:

Tags
boots, humiliation, victory pose