Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Feb-16, 06:07
gameking

Default Mixed Wrestling and Chill?: A Wrestling Saga

(OOC: A non Hollywood Jobber or celebrity story?! GASP! I tried to go for a bit of realism here and how two people would probably wrestle if they had no experience. This is laying the base for hopefully a new series. CPF will resume in March.)

"I see you as just a friend."

If the two people involved can't comprehend the potential ghastly fallout that arrives from that bomb being dropped, friendships can be ruined. Really fast. Like table being flipped, fist fight in the break room with blood being spilled ghastly. Two years ago, that bomb was dropped on me with Ann, but we were able to stay friends and our friendship strengthened. It helped that we had been coworkers for about four years before hand, bringing in carts through bad weather and laughing it up. At work, people pointed out the absurdity of a six foot tall, 225 plus pound man running around with a five foot one and 132 pound woman. I was jokingly called her bodyguard because if somebody got in her face, this would usually happen:

Semi-accurate but not really accurate recreation of what would happen sometimes.

Ann had a tendency to do things her way and if somebody who had no idea on how things were supposed to done, she could be a bit testy. Her temper matched her auburn hair. We had stuck with each other through thick and thin, when she got an office job, she went to bat for me. She just had a tendency to date older guys because she thought they'd be more mature or complete scumbags. Another relationship down the drain, another attempt by her to rebuild her confidence after it gets shattered. We went out for a burger and a beer before heading back to her place to just relax before my cab came. I was a notorious lightweight when it came to alcohol. One shot of sangria gave me a nasty headache and a shot of 190 proof moonshine saw me wear a unicorn mask at a Christmas party. One beer I was good, two beers left me with a hangover so bad that only greasy frozen pizza burgers and six donuts with Holland cream in them could cure. Ann wasn't any better, so one beer was enough for the both of us. Of course, she was body conscious, so she had a turkey burger with a salad while I downed a double cheeseburger.

We were sitting on her couch in her apartment aka converted attic with cheap rent and an old conversation reared it's ugly head.

Who would win in a fight?

It's meant to be a joke conversation.

"So,who would in a fight between the two of us?" Ann asked.

"Well, I was an amateur wrestler in elementary school, so I have the grappling advantage," I said with a smirk.

"You wrestled for three weeks and quit because it wasn't like the stuff on television. Also, I'm taking judo, so I have the grappling advantage," Ann said with confidence.

"If it's from the same lady whose been teaching you Tai Chi for five years and you still have the balance and grace of the town drunk...I'd ask for my money back," I responded, feeling that I had poured lemon juice on an open wound. Ann scowled at me.

"There was that one time when you challenged me to a fight and all you did was hold my head." Ann responded.

"Not my fault God made you a midget," I responded emphatically, another gallon of lemon juice on the wound. I had made making fun of height a national pastime.

Ann responded by shoving me jokingly and I responded in kind. She shoved again and I shoved back, I wasn't seeing the humor in this anymore. She got off the couch and stared me down, challenging me to a fight.

"Is this gonna get ugly, now? Huh? I hope not. Because I thought what we were here, height differences notwithstanding, was just a couple of old friends," I said quoting Jack Burton hoping to ease the tension.

"Let's wrestle...right now" Ann said pointing her finger at the floor as I rolled me eyes at what I was seeing. One beer Ann was always overly confident at times. Like at my nephew's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese when she tried to perform a slam dunk while playing the basketball game.

"If you win...I'll make you brownies," Ann said sealing the deal. I rose from my seat so fast that Ann actually chuckled.

"I was hoping for mixed wrestling and chill if I win..." I said.

Ann just glared at me.

"I take that as a no, then?" I asked.

Dead silence.

"Now, I'm not going to find out that you're an amateur wrestling champion or capable of breaking bones, am I?" I asked sarcastically.

She nodded no, so I continued on.

"So, you're not suddenly going to decide to molest me or sit on my face or anything like that right? I'd be willing to take one for the team if team if you want to," I again asked as her reaction was one of befuddlement and dying patience. Ann responded by nodding her head no, so I agreed. She went into her room to change as I moved the coffee table and realized that while I had a shirt, I had no shorts. I shouted at her to see if maybe she had an extra pair of shorts that her latest ex left behind. They felt comfortable and they were a nice shade of blue to go with my black shirt. I set my pants and shoes aside and attempted to stretch. It had been a long time since gym class, like almost a decade since I had to stretch before strenuous activity. I grabbed some blankets from the closet and set them down for padding.

She came out of the room wearing socks with a loose grey t shirt and shorts of her own. I just had to comment. "No bikini? Or thong? Or topless?" I asked just to see her reaction. All she could do was just roll her eyes as I tapped a desk lamp with a pen.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

This is awkward.

We couldn't decide to begin the fight standing or on our knees. I don't think we thought what would happen at this point, so I got on my knees and she followed suit. I put my hand up for a test of strength and when she went to grab my hand, I tried to poke her in the eyes. Yes, it was cheating but she blocked it Three Stooges style and rolled* her eyes. We eventually settled on placing our hands on the other one's shoulders and trying to push each-other. It was a struggle and neither one of us budged. We even tried the vaunted collar-elbow tie up and once again, no progress was made as we grunted. Finally, we abandoned the tie up and frustration was starting to set in. At that moment, I decided to strike.

"HOLY CRAP! A CAMEL SPIDER," I screamed and pointed like somebody out of a 50's monster film. Ann was deathly afraid of spiders, so she looked up and saw nothing. I lunged at her and tackled her to the ground and I felt bad hearing her grunt. I didn't mean to tackle her hard and I knew the blankets provided little padding. I had the mounted position and I realized that I had no fricking idea what to do next. I tried pinning her hands to the ground, but she was not complying. She finally locked her hands together and placed them in-front of her face as I tried again to break the grip. I went to grab her wrists and she quickly undid her wrists, moved her head up quickly and kissed me on the lips.

Interesting.

If she did it with intent to distract me, it did the dang job as she was able to push me off her and stand up. I was on one knee and was still in shock as I stood up and nodded my head. We decided to engage in another test of strength. I again raised my hands really high just to taunt her and she feinted throwing a punch aimed directly at my jaw. I finally brought my hands down and we engaged in a test of strength, our bodies coming together. "I really wish you would have worn a low cut shirt tonight," I quipped as Ann rolled her eyes and focused on the task at hand. It was again, a stalemate as we both struggled to maintain dominance over the other. At this point, all I hoped is that Ann would come to her senses and call this all off. We again found ourselves chest to chest, and suddenly Ann released the hold. I had hoped that maybe Ann had came to her senses, but I didn't notice that her foot was behind my ankle. As soon as she let go, I tripped over her foot and fell right onto my ass, tailbone hitting the carpeted floor. I could see Ann standing above me, smirking and offering to help me up. I slapped it away as I got up and saw Ann walking to the edge of the blankets.

She was bent over hands on her knees, waiting for me to get back up. I stewed for a moment, hoping for Ann to walk back up to me. I'd trick her, just like she tricked me and I'd get a surprise takedown, but she just stood there. "C'mon old man, we don't have all night," she said referencing that I was two years older than her. I got back up and walked to the other side of the blankets. Like two boxers coming out of their corners, we again found ourselves in the center of the blankets. We both grabbed each other in a bearhug and both tried to squeeze at each-other and were doing minimal damage at best. The days of us tossing around shopping carts like it was nothing had faded away, we were pushing pencils now. Ann had some power in her arms, but it was her legs that I was truly worried about, she rode her bike to work every day in the spring and summer. I, on the other was as the mercy of the public transportation system. We were both moving each other around the small ring area until I lost my footing and fell to the ground. On the way down, the back of my head hit the steel frame of her futon, nearly knocking me out.

I was in a haze, the back of my head screaming in pain and I found myself in a seated position with Ann on-top of me. Ann looked legitimately concerned that I was really hurt and stopped for a moment...and then started choking me with her forearm. I was gagging as I felt pressure on my throat, something I had never experienced in my life. My face was also in a permanent mask of pain, my eyes tightly shut with my teeth fully exposed as I tried to find a way out. I saw Ann's hair flowing and grabbed it with my free hands and started pulling back, the girl was always sensitive about her hair. I was violently tugging backwards on it, not with intent to rip any out, but just to relieve the pressure. She released the hold and raised her fist high in the air as I realized that I had made a really big mistake. I moved out of the way before the punch landed and her hand hit the metal frame of the futon as she howled in pain. I considered asking to see if she was alright and decided to quickly get behind her, got her to a standing position and put her in a Full Nelson.

Did I tell you that I never tried a Full Nelson?

I managed to get arms underneath her armpits and locked the hold in as I did my best to pull back on her arms. I knew she was hurting from the hurt hand, so this wasn't helping. Just be a dick, I even grabbed her hair for a moment or two as she struggled to find a way out. I wasn't trying to really hurt her, I was hoping she would just submit and we could end this charade. Yet, she was still moving around, twisting and turning her body as I did my damnedest to keep the hold on. We were getting dangerously close to the wall as she quickly moved backwards and we went careening into the wall. I had no time to let go of the hold, so once again the back of my head took another blow. Ann was sitting against the wall as I stumbled around, holding the back of my head and took a comedic fall onto the blankets.

I could see that Ann was sucking wind and I wasn't far off either as she crawled to me and sat down by the my cranium. Ann yanked on what was left of my hair (Thanks crappy genetics) and locked me in a scissors, a move that I had been dreading all night. Powerful bike riding thighs that happened to have some meat on them could result in getting a first class ticket to dreamland. I closed my eyes and anticipated the pain of having the sides of my neck squeezed. Ann squeezed away and I don't know if my imagination was messing with me, but the pain wasn't that bad. In-fact, I was willing to let her squeeze away at this point and let the girl tire herself out. I went to touch her thigh with my hand and found that she wasn't even squeezing my neck at all. Her legs had been firmly placed on my cheeks the whole time! I took a quick look and saw that Ann was staring at the ceiling the whole time and now was the time to escape. I slid my head through her things and got on-top of her, and the look on her face was priceless.

"Ann my dear, a scissors is supposed to go around my neck, not the cheeks" I said trying to not laugh at my friend. All Ann did was mouth an obscenity that made me wonder if she kissed her grandma with that mouth. I struggled to keep Ann down and because of my lack of grappling skills, I didn't know any submissions. I didn't want to risk trying an armlock out of the possibility of severely hurting the girl. I tried pinning her down again, but she managed to roll over onto her stomach. Ann tried escaping but I got my arms around her waist to keep her still as I squeezed a bit. I could hear the girl grunt as I squeezed and was determined to work the hold since I was finally running out of gas too. The hold was effective, Ann was trying to escape but I was stymieing every attempt and was considering my next move. We had already been fighting for twenty minutes and it was now or never to get the win. I figured that I could roll her over and use my forearm to choke her since it almost got me when she tried it. I went to roll her over and...

She reversed me by some miracle!

I now found myself flat on my stomach and Ann was now on top of me and I was freaking out. I put my hands on my head and locked them together as she laid on my back, putting her entire 132 pounds on my body. It hurt like heck as she went to work trying to unlock my fingers. Like me, I believed she had no idea what to do and was going off pure instinct at this point. I felt my fingers unlock and Ann grabbing my hair with one arm and her sliding underneath my throat. Her hands joined together as she began to choke with a rear naked choke, and it was not pleasant. I was trying to undo the hold and I was royally screwed as her matted and sweaty hair surrounded my face. I was starting to feel a bit woozy and I decided that enough was enough and tapped my hand three times on the blankets. Ann rolled off me, her stomach moving up and down at a rapid pace, breathing fast. I was no better as I rolled over, trying to catch my breath. I mouthed the word "motherfucker" numerous times as I got back up to a sitting position.

"YES," the victorious Ann said as she sat up, pumping her arms high in the air. I could see that she was legitimately happy as I got up and offered my hand to the victory. She smiled and accepted, putting her hand out like royalty as I helped her out. Ann offered me a bottle of water to quench my thirst and I agreed through a very dry mouth as she slowly walked to the kitchen.

"We did the mixed wrestling....now how about the chill?" I said humorously.

An ice cube went flying from the kitchen down to my feet as I looked down at it as I laughed an nodded my head.

The end.

Last edited by gameking; 03-Feb-16 at 22:29.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-16, 07:23
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling and Chill?

Smiles. I wish I had a friend like Ann.

Thanks for a welcome return to mixed wrestling, my friend.
Old 03-Feb-16, 14:39
gameking

And yes....I'll be writing a sequel.

Last edited by gameking; 03-Feb-16 at 16:21.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-16, 23:07
gameking

The perks of working an office job are many after spending years of toiling in the world of retail.

The pay is much better and in fact, it's a salary job. I no longer hurt like hell after a day at work and it's a climate controlled environment. Plus, I get the weekend off! I might be one of the few people on this planet, who does not dread coming to work on Monday.

Until this Monday.

Ann sent me a text checking in on me and I ignored it, plus we had made plans to attend an anime convention (Don't ask) in a few weeks. I was supposed to call and set up a time to meet and all that fine stuff, but I didn't call her. Honestly, I felt like I had been hit with a dang truck and spent most of my Saturday laying in be. Thanks to some wonderful over the counter medication, I was feeling better on Sunday and felt guilty about blowing her off. Even worse, Ann runs the front desk as the receptionist and the moment I walk in...I'm walking straight into Ann. I had convinced my friend to let him borrow my car so I didn't have to take the bus with her home and I could eat lunch in the car. I know I'm an awful friend...

The thing is, I'm not embarrassed that I lost to her. Hell, I'm proud of the effort I put in and I can admit that she was the better fighter that night. Ann is a social butterfly and I was thinking of the worst case scenario of people hearing about the fight and that's when I get humiliated. Girls snicker and point fingers at me, guys would demand that I turned my testicles into the nearest doctor and be fitted for a vagina. I stashed my lunch in the car and stared at the door as a coworker walked past me and made a "Case of the Mondays" joke. My almost response:

"Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man."

I peeked through the door and I found Ann leaving her desk, quickly got to my desk and begged my boss to work in the annex. She agreed as I damn hugged her and ran to my new desk. My phone vibrated with a text from Ann, asking if I was in today and promptly ignored it. When lunch came, I quickly ran to my car.

"Oh peanut butter and jelly, how I frigging hate thee because I stupidly decided to eat lunch in my car" I sang as my face turned pale. I saw Ann power walking towards me staring a hole through my soul. I had seen that look in the past, nothing good comes from it. I pretended to be asleep as she knocked on window. I still pretended to be asleep until the knocks became heavier and louder. I finally unlocked the door as she sat next to me.

"So, is there a reason why you blew me off this weekend?" She asked as I felt guilty as Ann looked genuinely hurt by my dick move.

"Alright, I was worried that you would brag about beating me and I'd have to turn in my testicles and get a vagina," I said before getting ahead of myself. The look on her face was one of disbelief and I realized that I was dead wrong.

"I wouldn't do that to you...maybe I would if you had copped a feel. What happened on Friday night stays between the two of us" Ann said with a hundred percent sincerity.

"Well, I somehow feel better and awful at the same time. I still feel awful for blowing you off and I'll be honest, I spent all of Saturday in bed in pain" I said.

Ann nodded her head in agreement.

"Me too, the only way I was to send the text was via Google voice and I had to try about five times before it came out mildly readable. At one point it said big hero sex" Ann finished as we both chuckled.

"I couldn't even lift my phone till about ten that night, I watched a Murder, She Wrote marathon because I was to lazy to pick up the remote," I said and that got a good laugh out of Ann.

"So, are still going to the convention?" I asked chocked full of hope.

"Yes, we'll talk on the bus to figure out the time we meet...and you're still going through the hentai exhibit with me" She said with a devilish grin.

Crap. We hashed things out in the car, came back in and I went back to my desk to find a brownie. One with white chocolate chips in it, my favorite.

Chapter 2: Marvel Agents, Archaeologists Named After the Dog and The Rematch.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-16, 23:01
Last Achievements

I really like the easy friendship between these two. Not to mention, Ann sounds amazing.

But yeah, the first time I read this, it was all... Blah blah blah blah and the Rematch.

Grins.. Not really, but still, thanks for continuing this story, mate. I like it.
Old 05-Feb-16, 23:40
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Meh, I like it.

AHH, Anime Conventions. I went with Andy once, because we were bored. Andy found out on that day that some Animes had a massive gay fanbase, and he was happy to meet so many male cosplayers. I was happy to finally buy a real volume of manga.

Good times. Good times.
Old 06-Feb-16, 00:32
gameking

Actually been to one and they're pretty damn fun.
Old 06-Feb-16, 00:53
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Yeah. Saw a girl cosplaying as Female Titan. Good day.

In return, Andy saw a guy cosplaying Gray from Fairy Tail. Good day.

Anime conventions: Eye candy for everyone.
Old 12-Feb-16, 04:35
gameking

Sailor Moon Sucking Dick.

That's how I'd summarize my wonderful first visit to the hentai exhibit and I did my damnedest to avoid it. I tried to change direction every time we came close to the exhibit, but Ann finally smartened up to my tactics. It was different and definitely traumatizing for somebody like me who has never seen stuff like that. Besides that, it was fun for me since I got into interacting with the other cosplayers.

I went as Indiana Jones.

Ann went as Agent Carter.

Notable moments included:

-Exchanging of saying "Dr." with all 12 Dr Who's.
-Passing by a guy dressed as Han Solo, faking a duel and then the both of us saying "I LOVED YOU IN AIR FORCE ONE".
-Running away from a snake god.

That type of fun stuff, we got to the convention at nine and after a perilously long freeway drive, a bit after nine. I had an overnight bag with clothes and movies in it for a relaxing Sunday. Ann was gracious enough to let me sleep on her futon and presumably paint my toenails while I sleep. We still weren't super tired, so we popped in The World's End and it still didn't get us tired. We were physically exhausted, Ann wore heels for her Agent Carter costume and she found walking to be difficult. She was wearing a pair of sandals to help her walk around the house. My boots were nice and worn in, so I felt alright. I offered to grab Ann a root beer and the subject came up when I sat back down.

Why haven't you asked for a rematch?

I considered asking for one, but I knew that I had trouble event getting Ann to the floor in the first match. It wasn't because she was exceptionally strong or an astute grappler, most of her weight was in her thighs. Personally, I love a girl with some meat on her thighs. It sounds like an excuse, but going over the fight in my head, it was a struggle to get her down.

"So, why haven't you asked me for a rematch?" Ann asked as I fished for an answer, but all I could do was shrug my shoulders. Ann seemed a bit shocked.

"Well, I haven't considered asking for one. I'm not embarrassed about the fact that I lost to you, you were the better gender that night. A girl can beat a guy in grappling any time, you just simply got the better of me," I said hoping to put this to rest.

"I got the better of you?" Ann asked.

"Don' take that the wrong way even though I know you already have. Listen, if we have a rematch there is at-least a seventy-five percent chance the fight turns ugly. Good nature grappling turns to fist fighting or we attack a body part we'd never attack. I value our friendship and if things turn ugly, we won't be friends anymore and I couldn't stare myself in the mirror if I hurt you really bad. Maybe in a few weeks but for now, let's just enjoy what's left of the night and anything planned for tomorrow," I said hoping that Ann would drop the subject.

"That's fine...have a good night," Ann said suddenly as she went to her bedroom and shut the door. I didn't know if I had angered her or if she was angling for a rematch tonight. I didn't know as I changed into my pajamas, tried to get comfortable on the futon and put the Indy hat on my head to help me sleep.

About twenty minutes later, I felt a pile of clothes hit me in the chest and my hat ripped off. I saw Ann in fighting gear and I looked down to see a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Ann wore a smile on her face and motioned for me to come at her. I noticed that Ann's shirt was rather low cut and showed off quite a bit of her breasts, so I had to say something.

"Alright, we can wrestle but under one condition...change that shirt because every test of strength you try, I'm looking at them boys," I said as Ann laughed. She refused as I walked into the bathroom and changed into the same gear I wore before. Ann was nice enough to assist me with moving the coffee table and laying down some blankets. I hit a lamp three times with my pen and we shook hands before facing off.

We were both in the neutral position, Ann's hair was in a bun to prevent me from grabbing it this time. I considered* shooting in for a take down right away, but remembered my difficulty in bringing her down. Neither one of use had any interest in landing the first move for about thirty seconds as we circled each other. I faked for a takedown to keep Ann on her feet, but she wasn't buying it. She finally grabbed me into a headlock, drawing the proverbial first blood. It was tight, but Ann was placing that much pressure on the hold as I tried to pull my head out. It proved to be unsuccessful as she walked around the room with me, so I tried something different. I got my arms around her waist and lifted her about a few inches of the ground. Ann was shocked by the show of strength and I was able to sneak my head out and shot in for a takedown. Again, I was blocked as Ann had me locked in the sprawl position and was working a front-face lock. Again, I was forced into exerting energy to get out of the hold and at this point frustration was setting in. I finally got out of the hold and we found ourselves facing off again as Ann smiled and moved her eyebrows up and down.

This time Ann shot in for a takedown and I blocked it as locked Ann into a front-face lock of my own. In a rather wise move, Ann grabbed a hold of one leg and tried to kick out the other one. It was a rather hilarious sight with me hoping around on one foot while Ann was trying to take me down. Eventually, Ann got me to the ground but it was a tangled mess of limbs and neither one of us obtained a dominant position. Ann even dove at me and I smartly moved away as Ann ate carpet. That sounded awful, didn't it? Well, if Cow and Chicken make the joke, so can I. It was a funny visual actually, she overshot the dive and went right out of our ring area. I went to Ann and offered my hand but that sly little woman took me down to the ground. I was able to lock Ann is a seated headscissor, and I found my legs had some strength in them. Ann had both hands on my knees trying to push her head out, but she was finding little success. I could hear her grunting and even growling a bit at her predicament and I was trying not to chuckle.

I should have focused more on the hold than having a good laugh to myself as Ann finally escaped the hold and pushed me to the ground. Using my shirt to keep her grip, she moved to a mounted position and began working a grapevine. It wasn't easy considering her small legs and her flexibility was never amazing, but she got the hold in. I automatically tried to bring my legs back together but what Ann lacked in flexibility she made up for with strength. I finally bent my legs upward enough to break the hold but Ann stayed in the mounted position and pinned my arms to the ground. I was getting flustered because Ann was still very pretty up close and she was mocking my frustration. For every grunt I made, she countered by widening her smile and rolling her eyes. I finally made enough space to roll over onto my back and promptly realized that I made a rather large mistake.

Ann moved her body and sat on my upper back and pulled my neck up for a modified camel clutch. The pain was brutal as Ann took pleasure in wrenching my neck up as I tried to undo her hands. Her hands would occasionally move to cover my mouth, so time was of the essence when it came to escaping. Ann temporarily let go of my neck and tried to get the my arms trapped for a full on camel clutch. I valiantly fought it, so Ann decided to resume her original camel clutch. In the midst of the arm struggle, I was able to get one knee up and as Ann continued to pull back on my neck, I managed to roll over breaking the hold. Just to continue my struggle, I rolled right into a body scissor by Ann. With her ankles crossed to exert maximum pressure, I realized that getting scissored by a person with small legs is no fun. I didn't have any wiggle room and while I could reach her ankles, the strength was sickening on my stomach. It was the first time experiencing this pain and it felt like I had Andre the Giant stepping on my stomach.

Alright, I may be embellishing but you get my point.

Ann was also taking a page out of my book and trying to lock in a full nelson, but I had different thoughts. I knew her feet and ankle were hurting, so I began to twist her ankle. "You fucker," Ann said as I twisted away and I felt a bit guilty about doing it. All I wanted to do was break the hold and escape, but all it did was make Ann squeeze harder. I was finally able to undo her ankles and finally break free of the hold and I felt ready to puke as I rested near the futon. I could sense that Ann was ready to lunge at me again and I had my hands on the wooden armrest. Ann lunged and I moved out of the way at the last moment as Ann hit the wooden armrest chest first. The sound of chest hitting cheap but tough wood made for a brutal sound as she stumbled backwards, clutching her chest. I felt guilty about doing this but I charged her and locked her in a bearhug. I then realized that Ann's shortness came into play since I had to hug her on one knee pretty much. I considered lifting her in the air and promptly realized that it would result in my back being violently thrown out. So, I was content to squeeze away from my knees and realized that I made a huge mistake. I was doing little to no damage and Ann turned her height disadvantage to her advantage and sneaked out of the hug.

Ann jumped on my back and brought me down to the ground with intent of locking me in the rear naked choke. Unfortunately, both of her heads hit the carpet knocking us temporarily dizzy and it seemed like jumping and diving were not our fortes. We got back up to a kneeling position and engaged in a bearhug battle, squeezing away at the other. This played into my favor since I was at her level and eventually her arms gave way and I won the battle and Ann found herself writhing in pain. She was doing everything she could to escape, trying to get her arms underneath mine to break the hold, but I had an iron grip. I knew she was biting down on her lip trying to prevent her groans from escaping, thinking I would get some satisfaction out of it. It seemed like Ann was going to concede the battle but she drove the palms of her hand directly into my ear repeatedly. The pain was worse than the body scissors as I let go and was defenseless at this point. I was disoriented and my balance was gone when I got to one knee and fell onto my back.

I could that it was a list ditch move for Ann as she was holding her back in pain as she crawled over to me. She positioned her body in-which her legs were directly over my face as she locked in a headscissor. If I felt like puking after having those legs wrapped around my stomach, I wonder how I'd feel after this. Well, it felt like my neck was slowly being squeezed like a grape as Ann looked to put me out for good. I noticed that Ann's neck was close to my legs, so I threw them up for a scissors of my own and the sight was quite....odd. We were both squeezing away and it looked like something out of a cheap porno to be quite honest. After about forty-five seconds of squeezing, Ann let go of the hold bringing me some much needed relief as she worked on escaping. I was willing to let go, since her ankle was right above my head. I let go, scooted back a bit and grabbed her ankle.

I could hear a loud stream of "fuck" from Ann as I locked her leg in a grapevine and began to twist away at her ankle. I felt bad for exploiting a weakness as I turned her ankle in a direction that it shouldn't be turned as Ann desperately tried to escape. She tried doing a push-up, hoping for some type of miracle but it didn't work as it strengthened my hold. I called for Ann to tape, but she refused as I could see her face scrunched up, eyes closed trying to mask the agony she was in. She was still in the push-up position and I realized that tapping out was not on the menu. Finally, she collapsed and I could see her hand tapping the mat three merciful times as I automatically let go of the hold. She had lasted an agonizing two-and-a-half minutes in the hold as she tended to her ankle. I backed away, like when you rough house with a friend and they get hurt, just staring at the person dumbfounded. I bent down and offered my* hand, but she angrily slapped it away and insisted on getting up on her own. Finally, when it seemed like that wasn't happening, I adamantly insisted on helping her up and begrudgingly gave in. I helped her up and walked her over to the futon and sat her down.

"Are you alright?" I asked like a concerned mother.

"I'm fine," Ann insisted.

"Are you sure?" I again asked.

"Yes, a hundred percent sure, the ankle just hurts like hell," Ann responded.

"I'm really sorry I stooped that low to beat you and I understand if you do-" I couldn't finish because Ann interrupted me.

"Goddammit, I am fine. I'm happy you won and please get me the frozen peas in the fridge. It isn't going to be cooked anytime soon, might as well be put to good use," Ann said as I ran to the kitchen. I decided to get some payback for the ice cube and tossed the tiniest ice cube I could into the living room as Ann rolled her eyes. It should be noted that as payback for my ankle lock and victory, I was forced to paint her toenails the next day.

I got screwed on that deal if you ask me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-16, 10:51
Last Achievements

You brute. Meanie. You're a big meanie.

Tags
mixed wrestling