Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Apr-16, 17:47
Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Martial Arts Females

Agree with you for all those reasons. I have met girlfriends at class too and at competitions. Right away we have something in common
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-16, 14:35
Producer
Points: 6,511, Level: 34 Points: 6,511, Level: 34 Points: 6,511, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This Thread is all about martial arts and the women who practice them.
Do any of you have a fetish for martial arts? How did you develop it?
Do you have a wife/gf that does martial arts? How do you like sessions with wrestlers who have martial arts experience?

I personally love women who know martial arts, especially if they are in a gi and black belt, or in a silky kung fu uniform. I just think it makes them seem so powerful and it puts me absolutely over the edge!

What about you guys? have an fantasies or experiences you're willing to share?
Yes, this is what I like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11751921_390347751159513_1495831384784162617_n.jpg (89.7 KB, 197 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to dave72 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-16, 20:53
Points: 9,596, Level: 42 Points: 9,596, Level: 42 Points: 9,596, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Surely, there have to be more people here who love martial arts women.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-16, 17:22
Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I have not seen any martial art girl from the close.

But I have a lot of curiosity about them in certain regards.

Are they empowered just by their skill or do they possess raw body strength too? There are various discussions available on the internet on skill vs strength. While skill is certainly an undeniable advantage I suspect that the martial art skills are not implementable without a certain minimum raw physical strength. And that minimum is pretty high.

I read somewhere that to be a successful martial artist one should have the strength of lifting his own body weight overhead. Ooops! That is huge. Does this mean that every successful female martial artist can lift her own bodyweight overhead?

I think I saw pics of lean and thin martial art ladies, karatekas lifting a lot of weight and carrying at the same time.

Is it that their training includes certain techniques that enable them to lift massive weights without doing any weight training?

Too many questions but I am really curious.
Old 01-Jul-16, 03:58
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Surely, there have to be more people here who love martial arts women.
Yes, there are. My personal favorite . For me, martial arts came first....then wrestling.
Old 02-Jul-16, 05:29
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, there are. My personal favorite . For me, martial arts came first....then wrestling.
Growing up in the age of kung fu movies and at a time when karate classes were popping up everywhere, I was intrigued from a very early age by martial arts and especially by girls who were rumored to know karate.

Over the years, my tangential interest in martial arts remained, while I spent hours trying to record as many pro wrestling matches as I could, often staying up past 2 in the morning just to catch a glimpse of some scripted "match".

About 15 years ago, I took a couple months of jiu-jitsu. I enjoyed it, but ended up moving and never did it again, despite being increasingly active as a video producer.

What I never realized until I met my girlfriend was that I actually loved judo. I knew it was an Olympic sport, but doubt I ever watched more than a minute of it. I also knew that jiu-jitsu came from judo, but by the time I learn about it, jiu-jitsu was considered "sexy", while judo looked stuffy and boring...almost like a chess match between people who were only partially athletic. To me, it was nothing but tosses and rolls, not even real wrestling. And without strikes, I had no interest. I was completely unimpressed.

My mind has been changed (opened) and then some. Let's just say I learned I should never have dated anyone who *doesn't* know judo, but life is good, so I'm happy I waited for the perfect mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-16, 15:34
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
G
My mind has been changed (opened) and then some. Let's just say I learned I should never have dated anyone who *doesn't* know judo, but life is good, so I'm happy I waited for the perfect mate.
Congrats...Judo girls rock. I married a jiujitsu girl myself who is now moving full throttle inTaekwondo. I couldn't be happier. Cheers to all the unknown female martial artists!
Old 04-Jul-16, 06:55
Points: 9,596, Level: 42 Points: 9,596, Level: 42 Points: 9,596, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Sounds like some of you guys found nice martial arts girls. I only ever had some luck. I used to rough house with a pretty female black belt. She would completely destroy me without mercy. I admired her skill and agility and how sexy it made her look.
Old 08-Jul-16, 20:23
Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22
Last Achievements

As I asked a few posts back can martial arts women lift heavy? Any idea? Anybody here?
Old 18-Jul-16, 22:13
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by progos2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have not seen any martial art girl from the close.

But I have a lot of curiosity about them in certain regards.

Are they empowered just by their skill or do they possess raw body strength too?
In my opinion there's nothing special about them and they come in all shapes and forms. Some are brass and loud, some are reserved and shy. Some love their sport, some are there to find a boyfriend/to enjoy the attention from men. Some are very athletic and some are not. Some would date any guy and some would only date a person who also trains martial arts (i.e someone who they CAN'T beat up). Some make a big deal of training martial arts and some do not. Some (the least of them) can kick your ass, some (the most of them) cannot.

So, to your last question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by progos2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As I asked a few posts back can martial arts women lift heavy? Any idea? Anybody here?
Some of the can, some of the can't. People (and not just women) who do any sport (and not just martial arts) differ tremendously from each. If you wanna find women who lift heavy, a martial arts school will be a better place for this than just walking down the street. However, there is not one type of strength and lifting heavy doesn't mean you are "all around strong" and vice versa. To be able to lift heavy weights you have to train....at lifting heavy weights. However, this wouldn't make you strong at wrestling. At the same time, if you are a wrestler, you may be quite strong (all around strong I'd say) but this won't make you able to lift heavy weights, not at all. You have to train at it to be good at it.

Amongst women who do martial arts you will find some of them who can lift heavy weights. However the majority of them, can't.

Last edited by Njordin; 18-Jul-16 at 22:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to Njordin For This Useful Post: