Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-Aug-12, 12:31
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone ever had a "be careful what you wish for experience"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's weird. People who dream of getting scissored, finally get scissored and all they want to do is escape. It's all in the moment. Might sound weird but I'd rather be in a tight headscissor where I can't escape but can breathe.

I don't want to be in a scissor where I can barely breathe and I feel like my head will explode IMO.
Not all the time of course. But if your girl can demonstrate what kind of power she really has (especially if like a BJJ girl), then that can be a turn on to be reminded every so often. Of course it is just nice being near female flesh in a variety of ways but if a girl wasnt going to bring the pain in the headscissors then I might prefer to, yknow, just sit next to her and snuggle up on the sofa or something?
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 12:56
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not all the time of course. But if your girl can demonstrate what kind of power she really has (especially if like a BJJ girl), then that can be a turn on to be reminded every so often. Of course it is just nice being near female flesh in a variety of ways but if a girl wasnt going to bring the pain in the headscissors then I might prefer to, yknow, just sit next to her and snuggle up on the sofa or something?
Well, the headscissor is my favourite hold. But I don't want to be struggling to breathe and being in pain. I like watching those type of headscissors but all I need from a headscissor is to be trapped between a gal's legs. Knowing I can't get out is enough for me.

Some ppl like scissors but too many painful ones can turn ppl off it IMO. I remember reading that Kandor from ScissorVixens stopped enjoying it and only did it for the money. Dont know if it was true or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 13:10
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, the headscissor is my favourite hold. But I don't want to be struggling to breathe and being in pain. I like watching those type of headscissors but all I need from a headscissor is to be trapped between a gal's legs. Knowing I can't get out is enough for me.

Some ppl like scissors but too many painful ones can turn ppl off it IMO. I remember reading that Kandor from ScissorVixens stopped enjoying it and only did it for the money. Dont know if it was true or not.
omg Bane, go get some scissors instead of making hundrets forum threads
Skilled girl usually know if she want make scissors painful - especially classic hs, or back - reverse scissors - or there could be almost no pain - anaconda choke. (from various HS - reverse could be best) it could be whatever you - or rather girl wants. There could be also anaconda painful scissors - everything is possible.
Old 13-Aug-12, 13:12
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
omg Bane, go get some scissors instead of making hundrets forum threads
Skilled girl usually know if she want make scissors painful - especially classic hs, or back - reverse scissors - or there could be almost no pain - anaconda choke. (from various HS - reverse could be best) it could be whatever you - or rather girl wants. There could be also anaconda painful scissors - everything is possible.
Damn, you are so lucky!
Old 13-Aug-12, 13:25
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Damn, you are so lucky!
omg it has nothing there - if any girl scissors you try to give her hints about it. Also not every girl would use scissors if they choke quickly.
good semi-strong scissors well applied makes lights out in 2-3 seconds without pain
Old 13-Aug-12, 14:41
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

I suppose being trapped is enough, true, but maybe a jiu jitsu girl could show you just one time how she could basically go from just sitting with her legs around your waist to holding your life in her hands.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 19:39
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Anyone had a fantasy where say for example: They want to get headscissored, and when they finally do it turns out to be pure hell/torture and painful?

Please share if you've had these experiences?
i had some moments during a couple of sessions, which were like this. however, even if they were painful and/or make me panic it was still a very chilling and sexy experience each time.

one kind of scary moment happened during my first session with lady sabrina from scissorplanet. i had to tap repeatedly, scream, beg and plea to get out of some of her scissors.

another couple of in the sametime scary and horny moments i had with a local domnatrix/prostitute,who had some judo and bodybuilding background. once she had me in a headscissor from behind,which become unpleasurableand painfull,so i tapped.she did not led loose he hold, so i tapped again. still not free, i started to panic and tried to get out unsuccessfully.than she said that i still not reach my limit and that i would be able to take more. now i really started to panic and finally struggled sussccessfully to get out of her scisssors. i was coughing and quickly went to the rest room to drink some water and to refresh my face. later i when i was remembering the scene, i found it very exciting

later the same lady when she found out that she could knock me out and take control over me with the rear-naked choked, she started to like knocking me out, or trying it, or forcing me to masturbate and come during her choke holds. sometimes it was quite scary, painfull or breathtaking. she atleast knocked me out once ignoring my tapping. othertimes i had to beg, scream or tap a couple of times before she let me out of the rnc.or she would only choke with less force untill i started to masturbate....and let me out of the rnc when i had come. as it was too much choking fo me and also quite frighting, i begged her in later sessions to not use the rnc anymore or not that much.

anothe time when she headscissored me and ignored my taps,as i was panicing and not able to get out of the scissors, i pinched her leg to get out of the hold. she was angry about it and warned me not to to it again.

unfortunetly, a couple of sessions later, the same thing happened. she then really went beserk and into attack mode. i tried to calm her and apologogizedtoher. as i was somehow frightened of her ( and the look in her eyes),so i jumped of the bed ,where we were wrestling, and took a couple of steps back, but she then jumped on my back and rear-naked-choked me. again she first ignored my begging and tapping but then her anger became less and she let me out of the choke. when think of this situation now, i get an instant hard-on and get somehow tempted to pinch her legs again or make her a little angry otherwise. on the other hand, i m afraid of something like this happening gain.

Last edited by mixedwrestler08; 16-Aug-12 at 17:55.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-12, 09:03
Banned
Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19
Last Achievements

this thread title made me think of "Beating on death's door" from Lamb of God

Quote:
Scream for salvation, beating on death's door
But just be careful what you wish for
never really had such an experience though...
maybe only once when a girl facesat me while watching tv and she refused to stand up so i had to push her off... but she sat for so long i couldn't manage it (+ she sat fullweigt)...
finally when i was close to faint she stood up but i was a little bit nervous beneath her

not really a mixed wrestling experience but a "be careful what you wish for" one

the other ones where i panicked really hard i got surprised by the girls... wasn't really a wish to make me suffer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steppke For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-12, 17:56
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i had some moments during a couple of sessions, which were like this. however, even if they were painful and/or make me panic it was still a very chilling and sexy experience each time.

one kind of scary moment happened during my first session with lady sabrina from scissorplanet. i had to tap repeatedly, scream, beg and plea to get out of some of her scissors.

another couple of in the sametime scary and horny moments i had with a local domnatrix/prostitute,who had some judo and bodybuilding background. once she had me in a headscissor from behind,which become unpleasurableand painfull,so i tapped.she did not led loose he hold, so i tapped again. still not free, i started to panic and tried to get out unsuccessfully.than she said that i still not reach my limit and that i would be able to take more. now i really started to panic and finally struggled sussccessfully to get out of her scisssors. i was coughing and quickly went to the rest room to drink some water and to refresh my face. later i when i was remembering the scene, i found it very exciting

later the same lady when she found out that she could knock me out and take control over me with the rear-naked choked, she started to like knocking me out, or trying it, or forcing me to masturbate and come during her choke holds. sometimes it was quite scary, painfull or breathtaking. she atleast knocked me out once ignoring my tapping. othertimes i had to beg, scream or tap a couple of times before she let me out of the rnc.or she would only choke with less force untill i started to masturbate....and let me out of the rnc when i had come. as it was too much choking fo me and also quite frighting, i begged her in later sessions to not use the rnc anymore or not that much.

anothe time when she headscissored me and ignored my taps,as i was panicing and not able to get out of the scissors, i pinched her leg to get out of the hold. she was angry about it and warned me not to to it again.

unfortunetly, a couple of sessions later, the same thing happened. she then really went beserk and into attack mode. i tried to calm her and apologogizedtoher. as i was somehow frightened of her ( and the look in her eyes),so i jumped of the bed ,where we were wrestling, and took a couple of steps back, but she then jumped on my back and rear-naked-choked me. again she first ignored my begging and tapping but then her anger became less and she let me out of the choke. when think of this situation now, i get an instant hard-on and get somehow tempted to pinch her legs again or make her a little angry otherwise. on the other hand, i m afraid of something like this happening gain.
any one other had some in the same time frightening and very exciting experiences?
Old 18-Aug-12, 10:02
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Last Achievements

With my wife. I always had the fetish desire of wanting to be overpowered by a woman, including my wife. But I had always assumed she could not take me. A few years ago, however, she came at me, put me down on our hard uncarpeted floor with almost no effort and pounced on me keeping me there for awhile. I was really helpless beneath her, and there was real pain from her weight on me pushing against the hard floor. Truthfully, I was very relieved when she let me up. I did not really enjoy it at all while it was happening, but got excited thiinking about it later. It is now firmly established that she is stronger than me and can put me down at will, and at times she still does it. The same thing happens. I am in real distress while she is on me, even begging her to get off of me at times, but get alll excited thinking about it when she is not on me. And I sort of want her to do it again even though I remember how I disliked it. So I guess I do have the experience of having to be careful of what I wish for somewhat repeatedly.
Tad

Last edited by tad; 18-Aug-12 at 10:11.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tad For This Useful Post: