Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jul-11, 00:09
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gosh Sillver.... I thought you had gone to bed..Im on my last legs here..I need to get up early.
Yes perhaps we had crossed wires here, sorry on my behalf..but you keep saying, we are a minority here with this topic.I think you couldnt be further from the trueth .You would be surprised how many people have the same fetish,but would never admit it.There must be millions either with the same fetish /or with other similar ones.For example,I belong to 3 other websites with different or unusual points of view.They are FULL of people.I wouldnt worry about it..just enjoy it, you only live once
I'm not worried.
Old 22-Jul-11, 00:14
urban warrior

alright i've been here for a little while and somethings got me a little wound up. a lot of you guys say that ur experiences with wrestling started when you were young, usually wrestling with ur sister. for those of you who began this way, don't you find it a bit... unnerving, that something you used to do with you [I]sister[I] has now become a sexually fetish?

im not casting judgement here i just want to know whats up.
Old 22-Jul-11, 00:41
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban warrior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
alright i've been here for a little while and somethings got me a little wound up. a lot of you guys say that ur experiences with wrestling started when you were young, usually wrestling with ur sister. for those of you who began this way, don't you find it a bit... unnerving, that something you used to do with you [I]sister[I] has now become a sexually fetish?

im not casting judgement here i just want to know whats up.
If you have a fetish it isn't a concious choice. A fetish is part of you. For something as powerful as a fetish I'd be surprised if it didn't express itself during childhood somehow. It's also something you learn to live with. You can't just change your mind and pick another one.

I dont know about others but I don't find it unnerving. When I was a child I enjoyed wrestling as a child. When I became an adult I could enjoy wrestling in more adult ways but I can still enjoy it simply as fun. It doesn't have to be sexual.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-11, 02:10
urban warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you have a fetish it isn't a concious choice. A fetish is part of you. For something as powerful as a fetish I'd be surprised if it didn't express itself during childhood somehow. It's also something you learn to live with. You can't just change your mind and pick another one.

I dont know about others but I don't find it unnerving. When I was a child I enjoyed wrestling as a child. When I became an adult I could enjoy wrestling in more adult ways but I can still enjoy it simply as fun. It doesn't have to be sexual.
i get what your saying silver but this question is really only for those of us who specifically use wrestling to explore their sexuality. i known at least for me (and im slowly learning that i am unfortunately very different form the rest of the people who post on this forum) wrestling doesn't mean anything outside of erotica. because it "turns me on" when i watch people wrestle, i can't take it seriously as a sport, no disrespect to those of you who do. we're all different.

i guess what i'm trying to say is this great big sexual thing, whatever it is, has incestuous roots. at least that's how i see it, and i'd like to know what that means. what does it say about us?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-11, 06:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban warrior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i get what your saying silver but this question is really only for those of us who specifically use wrestling to explore their sexuality. i known at least for me (and im slowly learning that i am unfortunately very different form the rest of the people who post on this forum) wrestling doesn't mean anything outside of erotica. because it "turns me on" when i watch people wrestle, i can't take it seriously as a sport, no disrespect to those of you who do. we're all different.

i guess what i'm trying to say is this great big sexual thing, whatever it is, has incestuous roots. at least that's how i see it, and i'd like to know what that means. what does it say about us?
I wouldn't over analyse it. People generally wrestled family members because they were there, they lived with them, not because of any incestuous attraction.
Old 22-Jul-11, 16:07
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

I agree with Lady Sillver in that this is not an incestuous thing. The first person to ever pin me down was my sister's friend, and that excited me right from the beginning. Unfortunately my sister saw this happen and sometimes when she and her pretty friend would go on the prowl through our neighborhood when we were little, chasing down us younger boys and pinning us, my sister would occasionally catch me and hold me down and I hated it. Only when her friend would take over and pin me would I give up my resistance and start experiencing the pleasure of being pinned by a female.

So, even though I'm turned on by the idea of another man's sister pinning and dominating him, simply because I'm sure it heightens the shame for the male, in my case I find a sexual charge in getting pinned by any woman who isn't my sister. Incidentally, I was never pinned by any other family member nor did I desire it.
Old 22-Jul-11, 20:12
urban warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn't over analyse it. People generally wrestled family members because they were there, they lived with them, not because of any incestuous attraction.
fair enough. im not saying that people on here are attracted to their sisters, but im seeing quite a few threads on this board where brother vs sister, or son vs mother (seriously ewww) seems to be the main focus.

i guess for me at least wrestling is something i indulge in for the sake of arousal, and i suspect that is the reason many of us indulge in it. so i think its a little odd to mix family with anything sexual.

you don't think that's odd, even a little?
Old 22-Jul-11, 23:04
Points: 23,246, Level: 66 Points: 23,246, Level: 66 Points: 23,246, Level: 66
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,103 Times in 182 Posts

Quote:
That's a nice descriptive post. It always helps to know how peoples interests first developed. I would expect your experience to be common to many as most people have wrestled when younger often with family members.

It's a shame that you let male pride stop you from enjoying wrestling as much as you could now. That's probably also why you like the idea of women wrestling boys. It's ok for a boy to lose but a man should be able to resist
Hello Lady silver,

I think you are right in your conclusion. A man must be able to resist and most often he is... I don't mean physically, I am a rather small guy and had the luck to know some well built Ladies who could handle me the way they liked as easy than an average woman would do with a 12 yo boy

I mean emmotionnally. An adult, female or male, by simple experience has learnt to manage the emmotional waves. Then, getting pinned as adult was great fun and turn on but, it was the reached GOAL of the fight.

As you said, my first experience was in familly beneath my elder sister. I think we where about 11 or 12 for her then 9 or 10 for me. It was a game she suggested like this: "Hey, let's see who can hold the other on the floor for ten seconds". I was practicing judo, quir good, so, despite the size difference, I was pretty sure of myself. the contest started and... two seconds later, I was on my back, my sister astride me. I tried immediately to get out but che simply pressed my shoulders on the floor and started counting "1, 2, 3... ". No it was not acceptable for me to be beaten like this, immediately. I tried all I could try... No avail, I will never forget the sight of her pressing me down we a proud smile keeping on counting " 7, 8, 9..." and then pronouncing the worse world possible: "TEN !!!". I was terribly upset and, poor looser, I sent my fist in her belly while she was still seating on me. It was a really wrong move, she grabed my wrists and held me arms on the floor taunting me about this bad gesture, she had now an angry face and he eyes sending lightenings. "and you are a wimp.... and I can keep you like this like a puppet... and this... and that...". Such a cocktail of seductive sight and exiting physical feelings mixed with the shame and humiliation was really explosive. She finally released me in tears

Believe me, a trash like this, it is something you don't forget. All my further fights with girls and women, where then fair and friendly providing great fun and sometimes more But always in background the pleasure is powered by the overwelming emmotion from the experience I described above. I took the worse boy's situation as "fuel" to make the best man's moments later

Well, some grown boys never learn and still get trapped in situations like all of us dream to witness, it happends as you can see on this hilarious video
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But none of us would accept for himself the fate of this young office manager in the drawing below: He had a great carreer in front of him but forgot that some people like this secretary can react strongly to lack of respect. Look at his distressed face between the knees of his revolted secretary under the eyes of his staff... Bet that his carreer oportunities are over in this company
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OfficePanic02ter.jpg (576.2 KB, 182 views)

Last edited by Dct Flatt; 22-Jul-11 at 23:11.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dct Flatt For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-11, 00:17
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts

once again nice write up followed with a discrete picture..thanks for your contribution
Old 23-Jul-11, 00:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dct Flatt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello Lady silver,

......As you said, my first experience was in familly beneath my elder sister. I think we where about 11 or 12 for her then 9 or 10 for me. It was a game she suggested like this: "Hey, let's see who can hold the other on the floor for ten seconds". I was practicing judo, quir good, so, despite the size difference, I was pretty sure of myself. the contest started and... two seconds later, I was on my back, my sister astride me. I tried immediately to get out but che simply pressed my shoulders on the floor and started counting "1, 2, 3... ". No it was not acceptable for me to be beaten like this, immediately. I tried all I could try... No avail, I will never forget the sight of her pressing me down we a proud smile keeping on counting " 7, 8, 9..." and then pronouncing the worse world possible: "TEN !!!". I was terribly upset and, poor looser......
The age differences were greater in my family so there was never any doubt who would win any match. I would always lose to my sister and I would always beat my brother. I think perhaps because the outcome was so obvious there was no refusal to accept it and no resentment unless it went on too long or in my brother's case when we both ganged up on him. On the whole though it was just having fun for both winner and loser.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post: