Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-18, 13:00
Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My GF sits on her siblings

So this story is something I had planned on writing for a while as a bit of a break from writing 'Allysa wrestles her little brother for the remote' but I went on holiday for a while so I only had the time recently. Might continue this in future but for now I'm going back to the Allysa story. Enjoy!

(To clarify this story is fictional and not a real life experience)

-----------------------
I was very excited for today. My name's Alex and I have this girlfriend named Olivia. She is sweet, funny and beautiful. And how could I forget her butt. It was big, soft and round and I loved it so much. Obviously that wasn't the only reason I was with her, but it was definitely a big perk. What had me particularly excited about today was I was gonna be at her house for the first time. I was excited to meet her mum (her dad left the family a long time ago), her siblings and see what kind of house she lived in.

So here I stood in front of the door, ready to meet her family, and I rung the doorbell. After a minute or so the door was opened and I saw the love of my life herself, Olivia. Today she was wearing a grey long-sleeved shirt and a pair of tight grey leggings that really accentuated her big butt. She smiled and leaned down a bit to kiss me, she was taller at 5'10 while I was only 5'3. She was also nearly a year older at 19 while I was 18, luckily she found me being shorter and a bit younger more cute than anything. She invited me inside and I was now able to meet her mother, who looked much like Olivia but older and a little bit chubby, whereas Olivia could be considered athletic in a way. We shook hands and introduced ourselves before Olivia's mum walked off to do some work upstairs. After that me and Olivia went to her quite large living room and sat on the couch. I asked her where her siblings were, to which she said that they were somewhere in the house and would probably show up soon.

So for a while we just talked a bit on the couch, her telling me stuff about the house and her mum's job and the like. After a couple minutes I suddenly felt a pillow slam right into the back of my head. After I recoiled from that I turned only for another pillow to hit me, this time square in the face. I pushed the pillow off to see a young boy, about 4'5ft tall with short brown hair and a big grin on his face. I reckoned this was Olivia's 11 year old brother Riley she had told me about, she also mentioned he was a bit of a troublemaker so that explains the pillows. "Riley! What the hell?" Olivia yelled at him, very annoyed. In response Riley only snickered at her. Olivia groaned and stood up from the couch. It was at this moment that Riley must have realised he was in trouble, as his face immediately dropped and he turned to run away.

Unfortunately he didn't get very far as Olivia rushed towards him and lifted Solely up by his stomach and carried him to the couch. It was a bit humorous as she unceremoniously dumped him on the couch. Not to long after she sat behind his head, pulling it towards her before her long legs wrapped around his neck. Riley struggled against her in vain, his hands trying to pull her legs apart to no avail. It was kinda funny to look at, her thick thighs squished his cheeks as she crossed her legs to squeeze him further. But I couldn't help but feel a little bit sorry for the poor boy. "Aww dude she's messing you up. Try and pull your head out instead of there instead of pulling her legs." I said encouragingly. Riley attempted the maneuver I suggested, hoping it'd help him escape his sister's thighs, but it only resulted in Olivia squeezing him more, making him grunt in pain. His face began to turn a shade of red as his windpipe was being compressed, cutting off his ability to breathe. "Tch. He always thinks that he'll be able to run away and avoid consequences." Olivia explained with her arms crossed as she continued to rhythmically crush her little brother's neck. I was amazed at her in all honesty, she was scissoring him expertly, as if she had done this many times...

After a minute she mercifully let up on Riley, allowing him to finally breath. His face soon went back to it's usual shade as he flopped forwards on the couch to rest. I thought this was the end of Olivia getting back at him, but she soon proved me wrong as she soon crawled over her brother, rolling him onto his back as she knelt straddling his chest. Once Riley was facing her he seemed to immediately panic, trying to get up and move away only for Olivia to push him back down with her hands and then sit on his neck to keep him still. "Hey, you knew this was gonna happen. Never think I can't catch you." Olivia said authoritatively. I was a bit confused as to what she was about to do, but I soon had my answer. After lifting off Riley’s neck, Olivia began to shuffle forwards until her lower body hovered above his head. Olivia looked down at his fearful face one more time, and sat on it.

My eyes involuntarily widened a bit in surprise as I watch my girlfriend just plop her butt down on her little brother's face. Once she had sat down, she put her hands on her hips which she shuffled a bit on her seat to get comfy before she allowed her weight to settle. Looking down I could see as her grey leggings-clad crotch pressing down over Riley's face with only his panicked eyes out from under her. Olivia's thick thighs held either side of his face, keeping Riley firmly in position for her to sit on. His legs flailed behind her uselessly while his hands were pinned down by her shins, overall Olivia had complete control over the situation. "Sorry about all that, Riley can be a real idiot sometimes. Just gotta show him who's boss sometimes you know?" Olivia said casually, while I could vaguely here the muffled cries of her brother under her as his eyes looked around frantically. It was definitely an odd sight to see, but I also couldn't help but find it kinda funny, snickering a bit when I saw him look up at me pleadingly from under her mound.

Then Olivia began to talk about the house and her mum again as if what just transpired never happened. The only thing close to acknowledging Riley's presence beneath her that she showed was the occasional lifting of her hips to allow Riley to breath for a moment before she sat back down, otherwise it was as if he was just another seat cushion for her to get comfy on. Around 10 minutes of Olivia facesitting Riley and talking to me passed until she finally got off him completely. She stood with her hips jutting to the side a bit and pointed to the door with her thumb, wordlessly telling Riley to get out. Riley slowly got off the couch and made his way out, his head hanging in humiliation from being punked by his sister.

That was definitely an unusual way to be introduced to one of Olivia's siblings. But as I would soon find out, this wouldn't be the only time...

A bit later after this, me and Olivia went upstairs to her room for some passionate kissing. It was wonderful, I had her on my lap as she hugged my chest and our lips came together passionately. I slowly moved my hands down to massage her bubble butt, which both of us thoroughly enjoyed. It was at this point I was taken out of the moment when I spotted an eye watching us through the door being slightly open. Olivia picked up on me slowing down and turned to see what I was looking at. I could see her confused face turn into a scowl as she hopped off the bed and raced to the door, opening it and then rushing somewhere I couldn't see. After a minute or so I watched as a young girl at 4'8ft tall and brown shoulder length hair back up into the room, followed by an angry Olivia. From the description I could gather that this was in fact Olivia's 13 year old sister Emily, who had just been spying on us.

"Why were you spying on me and Alex?" Olivia asked threateningly. "I was just wondering what you were doing!" Emily said fearfully, before immediately jumping onto the bed. Olivia swiftly followed, jumping onto the bed and seizing Emily by the shoulders, bringing the younger sister onto her belly before straddling her upper back facing her feet. Emily squirmed underneath her big sister's bottom like a rat caught in a mouse trap. Once again I found myself laughing at this, it was like Olivia was putting on a little show for me. Olivia snickered a bit with me before she went back to looking annoyed with Emily, looking back at the younger sibling. "You know the punishment that's coming, it'll be best if you just roll over and comply." Olivia ordered with a slight lift of her rear. Emily grumbled as she rolled on to her back. My girlfriend smiled at her younger sister's compliance and shuffled her way backwards until she hovered above Emily's face just as she did with Riley and, with a teasing wiggle of her hips, dropped her booty on Emily's face.

I watched as the younger sibling's face disappeared under Olivia's large bubble butt, with only her hair visible out from under Olivia's butt. Emily's hands flew up to push at her sister's bottom in panic, her hands sinking into the twin cheeks a bit and doing nothing to unseat her. While I was Looking there, I happened to notice that the leggings Olivia wore also gave her a bit of a visible panty line, which was a nice sight indeed. Looking up Olivia was fixing up her long hair before she turned to look at me. "Sorry again, my sister is nosey and doesn't seem to understand what privacy is. Once I'm done with her she'll leave us alone." Olivia explained as she lifted her hips up before dropping her bottom onto Emily, noticeably harder than she did to Riley. "Don't worry Emily, I'm sure she'll get off you soon." I joked to Emily, my only response was some muffled and barely audible moans from Olivia's bottom. Olivia giggled a bit at that, wiggling her derrie teasingly.

At that moment the door opened once more, this time it was Olivia's mum walked in. "Oh shit Olivia's in trouble. Her mum is gonna be mad as hell at this and send me home." I thought. However that wasn't quite what happened. The mother of the house walked into the room, looked at what was happening and...chuckled with a smile at the sight before her. She then told us that dinner would be ready in half an hour before walking away and closing the door.

By this point I still found this funny in a weird way, but at the same time I began to wonder. Is this just how Olivia punishes her siblings? By sitting on them? So far she had used sitting as a punishment twice, and even her mum didn't seem phased by it. So was sitting on her siblings the usual punishment or is this just her having a bit of fun and her mum finds it funny? I couldn't be sure and I was worried I'd look weird for asking if it was in fact the latter case.

So after a while of Olivia sitting on and occasionally bouncing on Emily, noticeably longer than when she sat on Riley, she mercifully got off her little sister's face and sat back next to me. Emily immediately sat up, her face a bit red from Olivia's leggings rubbing on her, and race-walked out of the room and fully closed the door, presumably so Olivia wouldn't suspect her of spying again.

Then, since our little moment earlier was ruined, me and Olivia talked some more. But to be honest my head was only half in the conversation. In the back of my mind I was thinking of a way to be sure on if sitting on her siblings is just how she punishes them or not because the confusion was killing me. Then I remembered that she had another sibling, her 14 year old brother Daniel. So if I somehow managed to get him in trouble, which I did feel kinda bad about, I'd be able to see how Olivia will react and be sure of what is the case here.

After a very nice dinner by Olivia's mum, I figured out how I was gonna get Daniel in trouble. I just needed to walk past him. That moment came not long after I made my plan. I was walking through a hallway in the house and saw him, standing at 5'1ft and having short, spiky brown hair. I waited until we walked right next to each other and immediately made myself fall over, letting out a cry of pain that was just a bit exaggerated. Daniel looked at me in confusion, completely unaware of what was going on. I heard the sound of footsteps and within little time Olivia was knelt by my side. "Alex are you okay? What happened babe?" She asked worriedly. I faked a groan. "I was just walking here when your brother tripped me over for some reason." I lied, hoping my acting skills were good enough. Olivia's head whipped around to face Daniel. "Why the hell did you do that!?" She yelled angrily. "I didn't do anything he just fell!" Daniel replied, putting his hands up as if a gun was pointed at him. Olivia stood up to look down at Daniel, clearly believing me over him. "Get down or I'll push you down." She commanded threateningly. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't nice to see my girlfriend get so protective over me.

"But I didn't do any-" Daniel wasn't allowed to finish his sentence as his shoulders were seized by Olivia who immediately dragged him down to the carpet. Daniel tried to struggle against her, but his efforts were fruitless as he was put flat on his back with Olivia sitting on his chest, her knees either side of his head in what I remember a friend of mine referring to as a schoolgirl pin. Olivia flipped her hair out of her face and put her hands on her hips, looking down at Daniel very disappointedly. "I would have thought that you of all people would know that tripping up my boyfriend was gonna end really bad for you." She said angrily. Daniel tried once more to tell her the truth but Olivia just ignored him as she swiveled herself over him, now facing his feet. Olivia looked at me with a wink before she began to shift backwards until she hovered above Daniel's head and promptly plopped her posterior on his face. Daniel began to panic, much more than Riley and Emily did. His legs flailed wildly and his hands repeatedly pushed and tapped at Olivia like his life depended on it. As he continued to tap at her, she seemed to get a bit annoyed by this so she grabbed him by the wrists and shoved them between her calves and thighs, trapping them

For a while Olivia just sat on him, and unlike with the other two she never seemed to lift up to let him breath. She would just move her hips around sometimes with the occasional bouncing of her buttocks, either to further humiliate Daniel or to put on a bit of a show for me. Something tells me it was both. A minute or so after the initial shock Daniel's legs flailing slowed down until he just laid still beneath her, accepting his fate.

Not long after Daniel stopped moving, he was still awake as I could occasionally hear his muffled moans, Olivia closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, remaining perfectly still. It seemed that she was trying to relax. I pondered this for a moment, wondering why she needed to do this. Suddenly I heard a faint rumbling sound from below Olivia, followed by the muffled cries of Daniel. "Did...did you just fart on him?" I asked in awe. She snickered a bit. "Yeah...I did." I looked at her, amazed. She really had no shame about this. I was expecting her to sit on him, but by no means did I think she was gonna let out a fart into him. It must have smelled super bad, Olivia ate sprouts at dinner.

Looking at this situation and how Olivia treated all this like an everyday occurrence, I decided it was time to ask her about it. "So Olivia...is this just like...how you discipline your little brothers and sister?" I finally asked, somewhat awkwardly given how she was perched in her brother's face as I asked her this. Olivia seemed to find this question a bit funny, snickering a bit. "What would make you think that?" She asked jokingly with a butt bounce. "And...how did this happen? Like, did you just think one day 'Hey, maybe sitting on my siblings would be a good punishment?'" Olivia laughed at that. "Hahaha not quite. It was a about a year ago. Daniel was being a little shit and I was already in a bad mood so I started wrestling him in anger. I had him pretty good, I had my legs squeezing his head like with Riley earlier, except that his head was facing my ass hahaha. And then he made a cheap move and pinched me in the stomach so I let go and sat up in surprise. On any other day I would have gotten up right after I realised I was sitting on his face. But I was very pissed off at him still so I just stayed there since he couldn't do anything about it. And after that I started thinking about how effective that was to get my siblings to stop being jerks so I started doing it more and on the other two, doing it worse for Daniel and Emily since they're older and can handle more which is why I let Riley see still and let him breathe more gently. So...yeah"

"Oh wow...so your mum is okay with you doing this?" Olivia nodded in reply. "Well yeah. She's a good mother don't get me wrong, but she was never good at showing those three the consequences of their actions. It's why they're such troublemakers. So when I started punishing them in a way that actually worked my mum was okay with it. So yeah...that's how this happened." She explained, gesturing to where she was sitting. "Well I mean...if it works right?" I joked to her, and we laughed about it.

And so we talked while she sat on one of her siblings just as we had before until she eventually stopped sitting on him. Daniel was in quite a state, his face was red cause of the leggings rubbing on him, his eyes were watering and he coughed the second she got up. He was definitely a Jess, but got up and walked off regardless, probably wondering why he was punished despite doing nothing wrong, sorry buddy. And me and Olivia had a normal evening until I had to go back home, Olivia giving me a farewell kiss. So that was how I found out about my girlfriend and her weird way of punishing her siblings.
Old 09-Sep-18, 15:12
Points: 2,912, Level: 22 Points: 2,912, Level: 22 Points: 2,912, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: My GF sits on her siblings

Amazing story!!! Keep it up!
Old 11-Sep-18, 22:34
Last Achievements

Forgot to add, this is what Olivia looks like.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Da best For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-18, 09:28
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

this is so amazing...
Old 21-Sep-18, 00:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistofele [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this is so amazing...
Thanks! I really appreciate it
Old 28-Sep-18, 14:42
brach311

Part 2?
Old 29-Sep-18, 16:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 2?
Maybe eventually. But for now I'm gonna focus on the Allysa wrestling her brother story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Da best For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-19, 17:36
Last Achievements

This one is a bit short but hope you all enjoy part 2: FaceTime facesit
-----------------------------------------------
It had been about a week since I went visited Olivia’s house, where I found out that she sits on her siblings’ faces to punish them. Since that time it had been on my mind quite a bit, as it was quite possibly the weirdest thing I had ever seen her do. But there was also something about it I liked and kinda envied her siblings over. The idea of being so helpless and pinned with Olivia sitting on my face sounded wonderful and I wanted it to happen. But I worried that if I told her she might feel weird about it due to how she does it to her siblings or think I’m weird. I know the irony in worrying about being seen as weird by a girl who sits on her siblings’ faces but still. For now I intended on keeping it to myself.

Taking my mind off that, I decided to start a facetime call with Olivia to see how she was doing as neither of us had the time to talk recently since I was over until today. I bounced my leg in anticipation as I waited for her to pick up. A few seconds passed yet it felt like forever until Olivia finally connected. I was greeted by her familiar beautiful face smiling at me. Looking behind her I could see the headboard of her bed which must have been where she was sitting. She had her hair done up in a ponytail which was a new look for her. I complimented her on it and she thanked me with a sweet giggle. “So what you been up to?” she asked me. I replied how I had mostly just been doing homework and was quite bored. Olivia nodded and said how she had been doing much of the same.

Then I could hear a low muffled sound from her end which was quite strange, but I had a feeling I knew what it was. “What was that?” I asked her. Olivia snickered in response. “Okay so maybe I haven’t only been doing homework.” And with that I saw her arm move forwards to aim the camera downwards to her lower body. Once the camera was focused I could see that she was once again sitting on the face of Riley, her little brother. His brown hair was frazzled, probably due to the scuffle that lead to this, and his frantic eyes and nose were all that was visible of his face, the rest was underneath Olivia’s spandex booty shorts clad crotch and rear. Her toned thighs also hugged the sides of his face tightly, keeping him trapped facing up. I watched as Olivia, who’s body from the waist up was out of shot, put her hands on her hips as a sort of show of dominance over her poor little brother. “Here he is. Say hi Riley.” Olivia said slyly. In response, Riley looked at the camera fearfully and waved his little hand which was pinned by the wrist under a knee and let out a muffled sound into his sister’s groin that I could vaguely make out as him saying hello. Olivia let out a cute snicker and wiggled her hips side to side, Riley’s head unwillingly moving in tandem with her hips as it was held against her crotch. It was safe to say that Olivia was completely in control.

I laughed a bit at this sort of victory dance she was doing on Riley. I almost felt bad for him, but then I remembered that this was a punishment. “So what did he do this time?” I asked, genuinely curious. Olivia’s wiggling of her hips slowed down and a muffled sound of relief came from Riley as Olivia relaxed. “Hehe. Well this idiot thought it was a smart idea to pull Emily’s hair because she called him a mean name. Which she shouldn’t have done of course but pulling on her hair wasn’t an appropriate response was it?” That last part was directed more at Riley than it was at me, Olivia noticeably squeezed his head with her thighs while saying this. “Damn, guess he kinda deserves this then.” I replied humourously.

“Yeah. Gimme a sec, gotta let him have some air.” Olivia then loosened the grip of her thighs and lifted herself off Riley’s face to just sort of hover a few inches above it with her left hand on his shoulder to prevent him from trying to get away. Riley then let in a deep inhale of air and let his head rest back on the bed as Olivia’s tanned thighs no longer held him. He then tiredly looked back at the camera, having just caught his breath, and suddenly yelled out “HELP M-” Sadly he wasn’t allowed to finish talking as Olivia quickly sat back down on his face. I had a perfect view of the struggle as Riley desperately ried to move his face to the side and push at her with his arms while Olivia expertly grabbed the back of his head to hold it in place under her while she pinned his wrists down with her knees and then close her thighs around his head to stop him moving. After a minute she had successfully pinned him once more, his face firmly under her with now only his eyes poking out under her mound and she sort of wiggled herself in like a bird that just landed in its nest. I hear Olivia let out a sigh of relaxation as she put her hands on her hips again, I think this was to show Riley how effortless this was for her that she didn’t even need to use her hands to dominate him like this. She then laughed a bit as she began to wiggle her hips side to side, Riley’s muffled cries into the spandex were louder than ever.

“Haha good job there. I almost thought he was gonna get away.” I said jokingly. “Hehe, yeah he ain't going anywhere. He stays right where he belongs.” Olivia replied with a light pat of her thighs and ruffling Riley’s hair. I laughed a bit at this and asked her how long she had been sitting on him for. She hummed in thought and I could see her waist turn a bit as she probably was checking a clock. While she read it I noticed Riley staring back at me through the camera, poor boy was probably very confused on how I found his suffering humourous. Olivia turned back and shifted her weight to the side a bit, Riley let out a low groan as half his face had more pressure on it. “I think I’ve been sitting on him for about...half an hour? Maybe a bit more.” Olivia answered, seeming a bit unsure. She hummed in thought for a bit before she sat up straight again. “How much longer do you think I should keep him for? Does he deserve to be let go?” Olivia asked, her hands on her hips again. I looked at Riley’s face and his eyes were big and pleading like a puppy, knowing that his fate was in my hands. I honestly wasn’t sure what to say. On one hand I genuinely felt bad for Riley, being suffocated and squashed by his big sister and humiliated in front of an audience. But on the other hand this was really amusing to watch and Olivia seemed to be enjoying herself so I didn’t want to disappoint her, as this question may have only been in jest to tease Riley. After a moment of thinking I made my decision.

“Nah. Pulling on Emily’s hair was really bad, he needs a proper lesson.” As I said that I could see the hope fade from Riley’s eyes as he looked back up at Olivia fearfully, who I could hear giggle a bit. “Yeah I thought so, little punk needs to respect others.” Olivia replied and bounced up and down on Riley twice before relaxing again, muffled groaning audible once more. “You seem pretty comfy on him.” I pointed out with a smile. “Hehe yeah. Riley's face is nice and soft, he's my favourite seat.” Olivia said with a giggle as she patted Riley's forehead. “Sitting here is so relaxing...I could even fart right now.” At that I saw Riley’s obedient stillness break as his eyes widened in terror as he began to wildly struggle harder than ever before, in complete horror at the thought of Olivia farting directly on his face. He even lifted her up for a brief second before her weight was too much for him and he flopped back down with a long muffled whine. Olivia laughed loudly at this, holding her sides in hilarity, her laughter died down when he stopped his futile struggle and she put her hands on her hips. “Really? You thought you could get out of this? I wasn't actually gonna fart on you anyway it was a joke.” Olivia reprimanded, while Riley avoided her gaze. In response Olivia harshly squeezed her thighs on the side of his head. “Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you.” Olivia growled, while Riley let out a muffled sound of pain from under her mound.

“Hmmm. Maybe he deserves a harsher punishment. Doesn’t seem to be getting the message. What do you think babe?” Olivia asked me. It was kind of exciting to see her acting so dominant and authoritative. But once again Riley’s fate was in my hands. Riley was looking at me pleadingly once more and I felt sympathy for him, I wasn't even entirely sure what Olivia was going to do to him. But then again, I didn't want to disappoint her or look like I thought what Riley did was okay…

“Uh...yeah. Needs a stronger message.” I replied, a bit unsure myself but this seemed to satisfy Olivia. She lifted herself off Riley, who turned his face to the side with a groan. Olivia then swiveled herself around above him and knelt on his shoulders with her wonderful spandex covered booty facing the camera and hovered a bit above Riley. It was at this point I realised what she was going to do. She moved her feet back to the sides of her brother’s head, using them to forcibly maneuver his head to face up. He let out a weak “No...please…” as he was still catching his breath. Olivia made no reply and instead moved her hands to her round bottom where they patted it twice, probably to both tease me and scare Riley, before moving to the edges and suddenly pulled them up into a sort of wedgie, showing her butt cheeks and now looking more like underwear. Riley shakily raised his hands in defence but they were quickly seized and held into the crook of her knees. Olivia then once more put her hands on her hips and shook her rear side to side before quickly dropping it on Riley’s face. I watched as the poor younger siblings’ face completely disappeared under the elder siblings’ derrière, his face wedged between the two big cheeks as she wiggled and shifted herself into a comfy position on her seat. Olivia let out a sign of relaxation as she stopped wiggling and settled her weight on her seat, all that I could see of the poor little guy was his Brown hair poking out from her butt kinda like grass growing out of a crack in the pavement. His hair occasionally moved to either side as he let out various muffled sounds into the darkness that was his sister’s rear that I could vaguely make out as him begging to be let go and apologising. But this was completely ignored by Olivia, who remained comfortably on her perch. “There, maybe he'll get the message this time.” Olivia stated with a couple bounces of her bottom as if she was using an exercise ball.

I went a bit silent at this point, having no idea what to say about this. Olivia appeared to massage her behind a bit as she hummed in thought. “Well...I think I'm gonna go now. Gotta make sure this idiot learns his lesson. Was fun talking to you babe.” And with that I said goodbye and she turned around to disconnect the call, ending the little show she put on for me. It was a shame, I was quite enjoying seeing her act so powerful and using her body to completely dominate someone. Although I would have much preferred if it was me. Maybe one day. But at the very least I could appreciate one more thing.

God she has the greatest ass in the world
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Da best For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-19, 23:30
Last Achievements

So something I was wondering for my readers is which of Olivia's siblings would you like to see her sit on for a whole part, similar to how this one was dedicated to her just facesitting Riley. Would you like to see her sit on Daniel of Emily for a whole part? And are there any other creative butt related punishments you'd like to see her use on them?
Old 09-Mar-19, 14:52
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

if she farts loudly on them she can sit everywhere xD
The Following User Says Thank You to mephistofele For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother, facesitting, fart, headscissor, schoolgirl pin, sgp, sister